Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 (35437 Views)

You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos / Photos From MBGN 2014 / Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by DonDiego(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Go and tell this your crap to Olusegun Aganga who is not a "Lagosian", going by your definition of it, but who is currently a Federal Minister representing Lagos. Or maybe you should tell the same story to Ogbeni Aregbesola who was for years a commissioner in Lagos even though he's actually from Osun. Or maybe you should go tell the cock and bull to Mr Ben Akabueze who is currently a commissioner under Fashola even though, according to you and your type, he is not a "Lagosian."
MsNas:
Yes he is being serious. You think being born in Lagos makes you a Lagosian? Nope. One case scenario is when you wanna apply for Lagos State Busary or any Lagos State benefit. You have to show a local government identifying certificate which can only be obtained in Lagos. Even me wey be Yoruba girl with Yoruba name can't claim being from Lagos despite being born there cos they will ask me from which family I was and where my father's compound is not to talk of a girl with an Igbo name.

So come off it, being born in Lagos doesn't make you a Lagosian. I know I'm not

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by desess(f): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Davijunson: Nope ...still not convinced. Even Taye Taiwo will show you a birth certificate showing he's 26 and his twin brother is 40.

Taye debunked that news long ago....his twin was a girl and she died when she was small

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
kaorama: Am not disputing the document provided cos am not in a position to do so. However, the handwriting in the birth certificate looks too perfect and artistic as if in a bid to prove a point beyond doubt. There is also something I noticed in the certificate that I would not want to reveal, else I may be misunderstood. But it can say a lot.

I think i have seen what you saw that you said U aint ready to reveal yet. wink

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by misspetit(f): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
UNLEASHED: Who is this girl? And what is MBNG?
chai....... OMG shocked grin
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hian undecided undecided undecided
Kai,people really get hate for body sha.How una take dey enjoy life with too much hate about other people s business. Abi una chop winches? grin grin grin grin.
Lol some girls here wey dey here fit pour this winner hot water for her fine face out of jealousy grin grin ;DSome guys wey their babe get under 15 face with over 40 years kind pus!sies still dey hate. grin grin.UMU ANUMANU!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by dam4sam: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
DonDiego: Go and tell this your crap to Olusegun Aganga who is not a "Lagosian", going by your definition of it, but who is currently a Federal Minister representing Lagos. Or maybe you should tell the same story to Ogbeni Aregbesola who was for years a commissioner in Lagos even though he's actually from Osun. Or maybe you should go tell the cock and bull to Mr Ben Akabueze who is currently a commissioner under Fashola even though, according to you and your type, he is not a "Lagosian."

Being a Commissioner or Minister in LAGOS, does NOT require you to be a Lagosian!

The requirements for those posts are:

1.) be in the same political circles as per party or association, of the current decider (President or Governor)

2.) Be a sponsor of their campaign (Money rules!)

3.) Be ina position to "return the favor", sometimes in the future "read; next election

Finally, though not stated but widely understood:

4.) Be in the same "Secret cult / Brotherhood" of those who make the decision of appointment.

Now, if your LINEAGE is not from Lagos, you CANT be a a LAGOSIAN! undecided undecided

Be contented to be called a LAGOS RESIDENT!
wink wink
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by henryelfhel: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
my dear ihuoma its needless u put ur birth cert. here.God makes king and he has chosen u.remember in tuface voice if nobody talks abut u ur nobody.one luv

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by iheanyi40(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
scobaba: [i][/i]Nice hand writing on that birt certificate sha.

The guy for ajeromi ifelodun L G A wey been write my own da year nearly cause me problem for secondary school angry

dey write 1982 like 1932, na so junior boarding house master Mr Nzomiwu dey look me like ds undecided, like e dey ask himself, "shey na small pikin be ds abi na old man with small body?".
kai gringrin

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by AGgal(f): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2014

The guy for ajeromi ifelodun L G A wey been write my own da year nearly cause me problem for secondary school angry

dey write 1982 like 1932, na so junior boarding house master Mr Nzomiwu dey look me like ds undecided, like e dey ask himself, "shey na small pikin be ds abi na old man with small body?".

grin. Mr Nzomiwu! French teacher. Thank God he didn't give u his famous knocks!
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hw does dis ''bringbackourgirls''

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Simitrendy: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ayomax:
100% correct, i dnt bliv her. i need to see her waec certificate also
*smh*
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Msrchyma(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mehn can you people let this girl live. Haba if she 19 or not will they give the crown to any of you?

Me sha, this is none of my business...

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by badaolabisi(f): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
;Dstory for the gods
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
zeelo2014: For those saying forged, look at the issue date on the passport, 2009, look at the photo as well, that's her real age abeg. you can disregard the birth cert, but take a good look at that passport, that girl was 14yrs as at 2009. The painful truth about those that doubt age alot, is that they are amazed how a young person can achieve so much while them at that age did nothing.
You can't be more correct, Nigerians ehn, na we be our own enemies, not the govt alone most times....why can't she be 19, does everyone have to be really old b4 hitting the limelight or what, I don't just get it, that was how they doubted Davido's age the other day, for the ignoramus amongst you, just try and visit one of these rich Nigerian private schools and be shocked to see grown up big boys and girls that are less than 18 sef

3 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by patostation(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
shadowwalker101: birth certificates can be forged
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]

True, birth certificates can be forged but it is not true that everyone forged theirs. Most certificate forgers in the forum cannot come to terms with the idea that someone may not have forged like them.

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Some niggas here are just sooooo dull and annoyingly stupid, even if she forged her birth certificate, did she also forge her International passport way back in 2009 when she was a total nobody
or she was told back then to reduce her age cos she would become a star in 2014
Una too dull abeg
Give the girl a break, go and work on how to better your lives rather than hating on the poor girl, y'all with negative comments are the reason she's trying sooo hard to prove she's truly 19.
wetin be una wahala sef....even some igbo girls still dey beef the babe.
yeye people....mtcheww.
Na jealousy go kill some people last last.
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Olajumokeee: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
ayusco85: If she like she should go and bring the doctor, and mid wives that delivered her on the day she was born.

All I can say is ................

u got me rotfl
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
cry is dat so?
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Bezed(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
this her birth certificate is that of national population commission so any body can get it... I actually have one which I got 2years ago and what you tell them is what they fill... ppl know about this type of certificate that's why most organizations insists on a church baptismal card or the hospital 's own birth certificate
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by ayusco85(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Olajumokeee: .

u got me rotfl

cheesy cheesy no be lie na
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=zeelo2014]For those saying forged, look at the issue date on the passport, 2009, look at the photo as well, that's her real age abeg. you can disregard the birth cert, but take a good look at that passport, that girl was 14yrs as at 2009. The painful truth about those that doubt age alot, is that they are amazed how a young person can achieve so much while them at that age did nothing.[/q
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by sparkboy4122: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Babe, just give me small time make I hit Monet con tidy u..
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

I think i have seen what you saw that you said U aint ready to reveal yet. wink

Nke a bu one of your tactics
O chu nwanyi tongue
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Xfactoria:

Yes, you be mumu!!! You people are so mean sha! Haba!

If you allege she forged birth certificate, did she also forge the international passport that was issued in 2009 (five years ago)? Did she know she would be crowned MBGN in 2014 as to have forged her age in a birth certificate and international passport in 2009?

My advice to the girl is to just ignore you mofos here. She doesn't have to prove anything to all ye haters!!!
lol....similar post as mine...didn't even see this before I commented.
Seriously some Nigerians are EVIL!!!

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by 36STATES: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
taiwolusol: That the papers were done in 2009 doesn't mean they aint forged.
For crying out loud, i have a birth certificate that claims i am 2 years younger, i did that 7 good years ago.
The only thing annoying me is her trying to play on Nigerians intelegence. She could have just used the silent treatment!

It looks like your life revolves around forgery, and that's why you have this misreable threshold for trust. If you had been outside the shores of Nigeria before, you would have seen that poverty is really destroying out people. At 28 yrs, most white people have accomplished everything worthwhile while their age mates are still roaming the villages in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
philips70:

So she forged an international passport just to convince you unknown Nairalanders she is 19years. I have never read anywhere the organizers are doubting her declared age. If 50% Nigerians doubt the lies our government tell us everyday we would marching on to greatness.
bro, u better stop replying dt mumu, some people get brain, d brain no dey work at all....dead brains....!!!!
Pathetic mofos.

3 Likes

Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
homesteady: Most people here don't know that she has been a model in South Africa for a while!
She reduced her age simple and short!
My cousin, he is about 28years now, but he is 19 years on his passport! Na today we begin to dey hear this kind thing? gringrin

BTW, why would I be jealous of 'MISS' Nigeria? I no be gay abeg!
Thanks for this post, do well to answer this question, when was the first time your cousin planned on leaving the country and what year did he get his first passport ever.??
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ishsoph:

Nke a bu one of your tactics
O chu nwanyi tongue

Lol...cheesy

Dis agadi nwoke, biko hapu nu'm aka na??

Did i quote a boy or a girl
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by TrYcIa1(f): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
Khalessi: All this stuff can be forged after all she isn't from akwa ibom,she wasn't born there and she doesn't live there either but she represented them.why did she delete all the pics from her instagram? She is guilty! You've won the crown so take a chill pill cos by this time next year no one is gonna remember you.
Like serioisly...she rily need a chill pill
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by TrYcIa1(f): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
Davijunson: Nope ...still not convinced. Even Taye Taiwo will show you a birth certificate showing he's 26 and his twin brother is 40.
grin grin grin
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by Jilov(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
,lolz
Re: MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 by delishpot: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2014

Lol. I die wake up again man. You nor fit kill me with laugh. Noo mbanu, you for tell am say you, na old man in young body. and offer to show him the fountain of youth for a small fee. So him sef go drink of it and be ever young just like you. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Makeup Artist Stuns In Rainbow Make-Up (Photos) / Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) / Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.