Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (38184 Views)

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by winner01(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: no, science makes god look like crap grin
ohhh you foool.. The same science that claimed u evolved from monkeys or atomic clash...its funny how you spend more time criticizing christianity,,,even satanic puppets in d music industry, movie industry and many sectors of the world are given scripts to mock God and conceal the truth,,but newsflash foool, it ddnt begin wt u and probably wouldn't end wt u.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Really? Don't you see what's happening? The world is getting closer to it's end just as it's prophesied in the Bible by the Lord Jesus Nation will fight nation and there will be chaos and famine and pestilences. All this is just happening in accordance of what was prophesied. And God isn't some miracle worker that you tell him to do something for you and He just does it like He's your slave, He does things that we don't even know why and we can't even know why because his intelligence is far greater than the wisest man on earth. And Jesus never promised us that if we follow and believe in him that we'll be billionaires and successful people, He isn't like all the pastors that promise you'll be rich and all your problems will disappear if you follow them..He actually said that his followers will be persecuted and killed and hated by the world just because we are his followers (which is also happening) but He said that we should endure because we know where we'll be when we die.
All you atheists and unbelievers I will not condemn you because we were all sinners so I am no better than you. But have you ever hit your hand on a hard object accidentally? Or injured yourself with a nail or a needle? You know the pain you felt so can you imagine the amount of pain you'd feel if you were nailed to a cross? Or do you want to say that didn't happen? Jesus was nailed to a cross, his hand and legs nailed together and a crown of thorns on his head. He didn't have to do that but he did it because of his love for us sinners so that we wouldn't perish. Can you even imagine yourself doing that? Dying and suffering for people who would later insult you and call you 'crap'? But His love is not understandable because even as you insult him and call him names he still loves you and he still looks after you. Waking everyday is a miracle and going back home from a long work day is also a miracle because people die everyday in their sleep, on the road, at their workplaces even while eating a simple meal so you should be thankful every minute that your alive.. The Devil only does three things steal, kill and destroy so all this bad things happening are caused by the Devil. God is only allowing them happen because he has a plan that we don't understand. The Lord said that we should not judge or criticize instead we should repent so I just plead to you to repent when you still have the opportunity you, all what you need to do is tell God that you're sorry for all your sins and he should forgive you and that you believe in the Lord Jesus who died for you so you could confess your sins and be saved and you have to truly believe and mean it. I pray God opens your eyes to see the truth.
Matthew 24
Mark 13

3 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by fajani(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand..... God loves you.His love is eternal and His grace abound .We are in a perilous time.... Jesus is not happy with you sinners.turn away from your sins... Its written that ,only the fools say in his heart that there is no God.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by deprince0(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
He has every right to thank God through Jesus because of his healing grace. Doctors care but God heals. The issue of Jesus healing the american and allowed the rest to die can be stated in these reasons.
1. Faith of d american towards the healing power of God. Confessing Jesus is not just by lips but with your whole heart, body, soul and spirit. I will let whosoever wishes to listen to knw that Faith with doubts don't work. He that comes to God must believe that he is and he is a rewarder of those that deligently seek him. Faith with Fear is a mirage, therefore not effective. Fear in faith simply tells God that I don't think you can this? Or God are you sure, u r gonna heal me? If anyone has absolute trust in Jesus Christ, He will be saved. Jesus alone can save because he is express image of God almighty.
2. Everyone created has a mission from God if such abides in God. If u r a child of God, U r a divine project therefore can never be abandoned by God until he has finished his work you. Anyone who is not in christ, lives by chance because u r not part of his divine project and the thief (satan) comes but to steal, kill and to destroy. We have two masters which we must obey either of them. One is Christ(God) and the other is satan. This american was on a missionary Journey when she contacted ebola. Plz understand that a prophet can never perish out of Jerusalem. God can never put his children to shame. All to the glory of his name. The doctor was working for God hence is a divine project of God. God is not a man that he should lie neither is he the son of man that he should repent.
What a friend we have in Jesus. All our pains and sorrows bear. What a privilege to carry. Everything to God in prayer! Oh what peace we often forfeit. Oh what needless pains we bear. All because we do not carry everything to God. God bless you. Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Philadelphia: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
I WOULD RATHER BELIEVE THAT THERE IS GOD AND AT THE END DISCOVER THAT THERE IS NO GOD, THAN TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO GOD AND AT THE END DISCOVER THAT THERE IS GOD.
To the Christians:
Just as it is impossible for you to be convinced that there is no God, thats just how difficult it is for atheist to believe that there is God. All you need do is to pray for God to send His Holy Spirit to save their souls.

#JESUSALLTHEWAY!#
#TEAMJESUS#
#FOREVERACHRISTIANTILLJESUSCOMES#

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zikdik: Jesus
Taking credit for the work of doctors since 1AD

What work did the doctors do in this case? There is currently no cure.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
alentyno: Nice one by the doc

As for you folks I must say this is the first time I have met your breed when it comes to classifying atheists---its called 'dumb-atheists'
Can you even hear yourself a trained doctor who knows the in and out of everything that has to do with 'illness and cure' comes out to testify Jesus' miracle on her life thus saying how she was healed from ebola cannot be scientifically proven and you're still spewing trash? Smh

Btw I wonder why that name 'Jesus' gives you atheists sleepless nights and restless days! For crying out loud since you don't believe in religion why do you spend 98% of your time reading every topic on christianity?

My dear, when you get an answer to that question please let me know. I have been just as confused at you that those who sneer at faith seem to spend all their time inordinately transfixed on that faith.

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zikdik:
Ever heard of Programmed Cell Death?

Do you understand how programmed cell death (also called apoptosis) works? I doubt you do... because i have no clue why you think it is specifically related to the ageing process. Programmed cell death is important for tissue remodeling in the fetus. But as is usual, atheists like to name drop without having a single idea what they are talking about.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
godjohnson: Seun

It would be highly appreciated if a Christian section is created on Nairaland. If there is a Muslim section I see no reason why there shouldn't be a Christian also. Many comments posted on topics concerning Christianity are laced with comments capable of inciting agression, causing social unrest etc and language that is against the rules of this forum.

Thank you
God bless you. I fully concur. So many posters on this thread would have been banned by maclatunji till 2100 if this thread had been in the islam section. Anyway I've reported them
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
davidylan:

Do you understand how programmed cell death (also called apoptosis) works? I doubt you do... because i have no clue why you think it is specifically related to the ageing process. Programmed cell death is important for tissue remodeling in the fetus. But as is usual, atheists like to name drop without having a single idea what they are talking about.
Don't mind them. They like to blow hot because they like sounding important. The hollowness of their souls echoes resoundingly.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by ooshinibos: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: yeah typical christians..

jesus watched him suffer and almost shit his bony ass to death, science came to the rescue, he gave thanks to jesus. smh

Jesus created the scientist and sometimes uses the hand of doctors to perform wonders ...dont be offended
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Ishilove: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
italo: The doctor says Jesus cured her...that name is like hot coal on the head of the children of satan.

Look at them.
Lmao!! cheesy

At the mention of the name of Jesus they start grumbling and thrashing about like headless cockroaches cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by xwolverine: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique:
is god perfect? if yes, how can a perfect creature creates imperfect things? if no, what the heck is this post all about?

How do you explain the difference in the lifespan of the first generation of men e.g. Methuselah ...and the sudden depreciation in lifespan after God limited man's life to 70 years? This successfully showing that the first man Adam was as close to perfection as possible.

Or how do you explain the existence of the Nephilim giant discoveries, proving what was written in the bible on the accounts of the lives of Adam and "the sons of God(Demi god/fallen angel) falling in love with the daughters of men, despite science saying its impossible for someone taller than 8 feet to exist?

Or how would science justify the death of the Egyptian army in the Red Sea, which was proven to be true based on archeological findings.

is science a deity? science is just the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.. anyone can venture in to science.. sheesh pick a book.

that's the beauty of science, if you donot accept big bang, you can come up with better theory after much observation and experimentation, no one is gonna roast you in hell for that.

yeah right, define religion?

man aging and dying is just a natural process to keep the world from exploding due to high population. do you need god to tell you that?

right. those that get sick dont believe in god right? how come casting doesn't work on ebola or amputees?

BTW, the bolder part has got to be the stupidest thing have ever read on nairaland, you really think science only deals with chemicals or what not? go up and read the definition of science again. sheesh i cant believe an educated person will say such a thing..
by the way, if you need your brain to cook up herbs (which is science by the way) and not cast the sickness away, why or what the heck do you need god for?

jesus healed after he accepted the zmapp, why can he just cast ebola away in jesus name? atleast jesus never healed anyone with herbs.

what exactly is this? infact you will soon come and ask me science why you poop everyday

it means the plane is yet to crash... do i have to spell everything out for you like am talking to an elementary school student?
undecided
yeah, good to know that you accept its stupi.d

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Philadelphia: 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Shey atheist believe science can explain everything, and the also believe in evolution? Let them answer the following questions;
1.) What is responsible for the planetry bodies including the sun suspending in space? They believe in gravity, that everything that goes up must come down. Watch and see contradictions as they try and explain.
2.) Since men evolved from animal (ape), why then has man not evolved into something else since they believe evolution is continuous?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
italo:

You forget that the one testifying is a doctor.

She knows that Jesus is the maker of even science.

Bless You...!
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Ishilove: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
davidif: SEUN,

You honestly need to start banning cynics and millitant atheists from nairaland. I know you feel that this is a public forum and that everyone should be allowed to express there views but the presence of this guys who come here to attack anything about God is becoming prevalent.

They post to instigate and provoke people which is against the rules of this website.

Anything God related on this site, they just swarm the posts with there anti-God rhetoric. This is not only blasphemy but abuse and bigotry which happens to violate the terms and conditions of posting on nairaland. Please do something about it.
They can't try this rubbish in the islam section because the mod there will deal thoroughly with them.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Zikdik(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
davidylan:

Cells degenerate during aging. After sometime, they are destroyed and some never regenerate i.e Apoptosis.
How can you not see the correlation between that and the assertion he made?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by piagetskinner(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
moneyhungry:
I bet u can read
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jesus truely fight for His name and glory.

I only saw a fraction of this testimony on the news but this is wonderful.

I Still wonder what comotion is going on Here. I hear the doctor mention the Zmapp Drug and doctors both in the university and in Liberia in His testimony. He being a doctor knows that all those are just tools that are part of his Healing process. Is it because Jesus did not appear and say Doctor, be healled.

Many is now introducing racism in miracle. I dont know what to call that.
Angry for angry sake. You can't be more angry than America that is anti Jesus.

I hear some one say favour is not fair.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Emmalot121(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
nora544: This doctor has to say it that Jesus healhim. He belong to samaritian purse an american christian charity organisation and they first they make is preaching the gospel and the second is that they have doctors who help people.

This samaritian purse belong to the charity organisation of Billy graham and his son is the head of samaritian purse, so when he come out to tell all that ZMAP had heal him, that will show that prayers not always working and they will lose followers and what is more important is money.

Why this organisation when they claim they will help people who need doctors run away from Liberia, at the moment only doctors with out border (MSF) and health worker from the WHO in the country.

I have a good informations from SOS child village about the situation in the country Liberia and they have also a health center in Monrovia and they didnot have any lose on ebola because they know what they have to do.

That the spanish priest died on ebola has to do that they didnot have the right equipment and that one person make a test and that comes out negative but he had ebola, at the moment one from 150 test didnot show it right that is the next problem but scientiest work on it.
Gibberish!Babble!! angry
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Philadelphia: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
StOla: There was a time the religious fanatics of this world rallied against the internet, calling it the 666 mark of the devil, as it was already poised to become the medium for business and human interrelations. The fanatics huffed and puffed then, yet today they propagate both their love and hate and the holy Gospel via this same medium, while still wondering what atheist are also doing on this medium.

There was a time when religious fanatics wondered why slavery should come to an end. They fought their own country in a bid to retain their God given right to enslave another. They now populate the present bible belt of USA, and still do not think highly of other races/ethnicities.

There was a time fanatics label anyone so desired a witch and tortured them to the point where they accepted the charges levelled against them. Their argument was that the grace of God would have comforted them to withstand the tortures if indeed they were holy and Christian. The fact that they broke was evidence of evil intentions and abilities.

There was a time religious fanatics labelled anyone that ventured into science or humanist philosophy as enemy of the faith. These were the people driven underground and existed as the then famous but now ambiguous and maligned Illuminati. They expounded the ideas of the free man and the equal citizenship. Ideas on logic and reason, science and technology. Happily, all of this has become reality to the shame of fanatics.

The USA has managed to evolve a very free society not ruled by fanaticism. Science and Technology has been advanced to heights unexpected because man has decided to take charge of his world. This culture of preparedness has allowed it to emerge victorious in 2 world wars

Israel continues to hold on to stolen lands by the might of their military arsenal and tactical brilliance, not by prayers or supplications to heaven.

Africa remains rooted to church pews seeking the heavenly showers of blessing, but only having to settle for the crumbs that fall off the table of a secular and progressive West. Most have settled for a life of 2nd class citizens in the West.

Weirdly, the modern day fanatic avails himself of all that is derived from the victory a secular world had over a religionist state.
More confusing is the fact that a Christian fanatic thinks himself better than a Muslim fanatic. The Christian fanatic is unaware that he has only become mildly sane because of the intervention of secular thought and might in the affairs of state such that the Catholic no longer slaughters the Huguenot, the Anglican no longer beheads the recusant Catholic and Non-Conformist and the American Protestant no longer makes it a task of righteousness to stop the Catholic from assuming political power.
No longer does the Pope grant a pardon in advance for the man who would murder the Anglican Queen of England.
All these past realities so akin to the Sunni vs Shiite troubles of the Arab world, or the Fatwa inspired murder of Theo van Gogh.

A fanatic is and will forever remain a threat to a free, tolerant and decent world a la boko haram. Their ideological hypocrisy is better revealed by the tools of their operations.

Shey atheist believe science can explain everything, and the also believe in evolution? Let them answer the following questions;
1.) What is responsible for the planetry bodies including the sun suspending in space? They believe in gravity, that everything that goes up must come down. Watch and see contradictions as they try and explain.
2.) Since men evolved from animal (ape), why then has man not evolved into something else since they believe evolution is continuous?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: there are doctors and scientists that proclaim fairies, alliens and ghosts, these characters exist too?

point is, stop giving the glory of science to a fictional character. especially when such character deserves non.
I pray you understand before it gets too late, trust God he already forgave you for what you saying and doing.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Philadelphia: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
That: Interesting article. I wish more people breakfree from the shackles of religion. I just feel like wiping for Nigeria and Africa in general. We have been enslaved with this stu.pid religious mentality.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Abcruz(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Albert Einstein the great genius once replied a letter of MSS PHYLLIS concerning religion:
Dear Phyllis, I will attempt to reply to your question as simply as I can. Here is my answer: Scientists believe that every occurrence, including the affairs of human beings, is due to the laws of nature. Therefore a scientist cannot be inclined to believe that the course of events can be influenced by prayer, that is, by a supernaturally manifested wish. However, we must concede that our actual knowledge of these forces is imperfect, so that in the end the belief in the existence of a final, ultimate spirit rests on a kind of faith. Such belief remains widespread even with the current achievements in science. But also, everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that some spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe, one that is vastly superior to that of man. With cordial greetings, your A. Einstein
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by seanswitch(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
Do you believe in juju? grin

cold:
There is no devil either. These are all your imaginary friends and enemies
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zikdik:
Cells degenerate during aging. After sometime, they are destroyed and some never regenerate i.e Apoptosis.
How can you not see the correlation between that and the assertion he made?

I'm not sure you have a clue what programmed cell death is all about. It is not specific to the ageing process, infact apoptosis is much more important for tissue homeostasis and fetal development. In the fetus for example, apoptosis does not occur as a process of cellular degeneration. Rather apoptosis is a precise, mechanistic process by which tissues are remodeled as maturation proceeds. it is the reason we are not typically born with webbed toes for example. It is not clear whether apoptosis plays a role in the ageing process.

What you really want to describe (and is associated with ageing) is cell senescence. Please get your terms right.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Philadelphia: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by olaoluwajosh: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Point...Jesus just the best thing ...the world need him badly. .especially all these Muslims fanatics.
italo:

You forget that the one testifying is a doctor.

She knows that Jesus is the maker of even science.

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
iamtewwy: damm!! he healed the american doctors he couldnt heal the nigerian and liberian doctors he allowed dem to bleed and vomit thier instestines out, allowed them to suffer till death!! isnt he a racist?

Mister man, GOD isnt a racist. Pls watch ur tongue 4 it not to mar u...
For him allowing d american live and d others die is simply for a purpose....
And That u dont believe in him or believe he exists doesnt mean u say negative tins against d same one who created u.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Emmalot121(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique:
is god perfect? if yes, how can a perfect creature creates imperfect things? if no, what the heck is this post all about?

is science a deity? science is just the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.. anyone can venture in to science.. sheesh pick a book.

that's the beauty of science, if you donot accept big bang, you can come up with better theory after much observation and experimentation, no one is gonna roast you in hell for that.

yeah right, define religion?

man aging and dying is just a natural process to keep the world from exploding due to high population. do you need god to tell you that?

right. those that get sick dont believe in god right? how come casting doesn't work on ebola or amputees?

BTW, the bolder part has got to be the stupidest thing have ever read on nairaland, you really think science only deals with chemicals or what not? go up and read the definition of science again. sheesh i cant believe an educated person will say such a thing..
by the way, if you need your brain to cook up herbs (which is science by the way) and not cast the sickness away, why or what the heck do you need god for?

jesus healed after he accepted the zmapp, why can he just cast ebola away in jesus name? atleast jesus never healed anyone with herbs.

what exactly is this? infact you will soon come and ask me science why you poop everyday

it means the plane is yet to crash... do i have to spell everything out for you like am talking to an elementary school student?
undecided
yeah, good to know that you accept its stupi.d
What i see in you is someone who desperately wants to win arguments in order to remove the remaining doubts in his mind of God's existence of God.If you call God fiction,then there is no other fiction worse than big bang as big bang undoubtedly guessed what happened in the beginning and failed to tell the source of every source mentioned(Infinite source).The infinite source science cannot mention is God and that is why no man knows where God came from as he came from nothing and its very funny you base your existence on a mere theory,damning the consequences of what will happen to your soul if God existed.
On the ebola killings,God has given man dominion over everything and man is left to find the cure fore everything,as the solution lies within his environment.Can your big bang explain how the organised reproductive system of your mother was perfectly made?If you read the Bible,you will see God left mankind to choose between easy life and the hard life and we all know what man chose.
To correct the anomaly is why Christ came to the world and gave us supreme laws which if we all practice,no court on earth can jail us justifiably.The more you study your universe through science,the closer you be with your creator and the more you appreciate the fact that you can never be wiser than your God. sad
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by missvera(f): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
@the atheists in the house, the hatred of GOD/JESUS is the begining of all evil.#repent now and I pray what will make u guys believe HE does exist will definitely happen to you so as to know that Only HIM deserves to be glorified.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.