Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (38188 Views)

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by ZUBY77(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2014
You serve a government and country that cares
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2014
Joagbaje:

But what I can tell you is that I serve a faithful God who answers prayers.

so Liberians and Guineans who have no access to the experimental drug (ZMAP) are serving a false God abi? it's rare to find a white-man with such an absurd mentality.

11 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by freecocoa(f): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2014
akinbe: A white confessing God?
Like it isn't the 'white' who introduced you to God.

5 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GodMode: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2014
hushmail: Jesus d master healer

even an American doctor has said
it

its time all u cynics n sceptics accept d truth

His saying it cos he was infected in Africa.. Most Africans are religious bigots.

So what u're saying is the Nigerian doctor serves a god that kills

6 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GodMode: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2014
italo:

You forget that the one testifying is a doctor.

She knows that Jesus is the maker of even science.

Religion is part of mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by just4wilson(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2014
[right][/right][s][/s][left][/left]
UrbanMystique: yeah typical christians..

jesus watched him suffer and almost shit his bony ass to death, science came to the rescue, he gave thanks to jesus. smh

May God forgive you.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2014
bonaventure73: Go read your bible... Jesus heals people with faith.. Mayebe all those liberians dying are like u...... I know the day u contact Ebola that's when u'd know God.

it's always absurd when fools talk about God, especially bigoted semi-educated fools, most especially from 3rd worlds..

9 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Benipowerx75(f): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: there are doctors and scientists that proclaim fairies, alliens and ghosts, these characters exist too?

point is, stop giving the glory of science to a fictional character. especially when such character deserves non.
don't tell me people still doubt Jesus's existence.....who created this pple for God sake? Nd to he died for them!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by BestNaija(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2014
Scientists say Ebola survivors can still infect others. America am sure have taken all precautions.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GodMode: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2014
alentyno: Nice one by the doc

As for you folks I must say this is the first time I have met your breed when it comes to classifying atheists---its called 'dumb-atheists'
Can you even hear yourself a trained doctor who knows the in and out of everything that has to do with 'illness and cure' comes out to testify Jesus' miracle on her life thus saying how he was healed from ebola cannot be scientifically proven and you're still spewing trash? Smh

Btw I wonder why that name 'Jesus' gives you atheists sleepless nights and restless days! For crying out loud since you don't believe in religion why do you spend 98% of your time reading every topic on christianity?

Firstly, the doctor is a man. He was infected in Africa... This media stunt is targeted at africans cos most africans are religious and religion is a form of mental slavery..

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by dabossman(m): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2014

As for you folks I must say this is the first time I have met your breed when it comes to classifying atheists---its called 'dumb-atheists'
Can you even hear yourself a trained doctor who knows the in and out of everything that has to do with 'illness and cure' comes out to testify Jesus' miracle on her life thus saying how he was healed from ebola cannot be scientifically proven and you're still spewing trash? Smh

Btw I wonder why that name 'Jesus' gives you atheists sleepless nights and restless days! For crying out loud since you don't believe in religion why do you spend 98% of your time reading every topic on christianity?

Don't mind these Nairaland atheist abeg. I have friends in Europe who don't believe in God or Jesus, but they still respect the choice and free will of others to believe in whatever they choose, be it Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Scientology, Voodoo or whatever. Not so for Nairaland atheist. They are no different from the ethnic or political e-warriors you have here. Everything has to be a fight to prove whose belief is superior.

News flash Nairaland atheist! Not believing in God doesn't make you more intelligent, richer, or superior to anyone. Why don't you just live and let live and be the free thinkers and free spirits you all claim to be?

7 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by free2ryhme: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2014

jesus watched him suffer and almost shit his bony ass to death, science came to the rescue, he gave thanks to jesus. smh

Everything testifies of the mercies of God through his only begotten son Jesus and yet you still deny truth and existence of his Son
May God have mercy on your soul
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by chimerase2: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Useless comment frm useless set of pple
Wen a sane man argues and quarrel with a mad man automatically the sane man is a mad man
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Benipowerx75(f): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
GodMode:

His saying it cos he was infected in Africa.. Most Africans are religious bigots.

So what u're saying is the Nigerian doctor serves a god that kills
it will be better to keep mute in situations that may tempt you to incure God's rod.... God's ways are not like ours and thus unexplainable.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Blackteeth(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Some people really sound extra dumb. A creator gave humans intelligence which they used to understand and manipulate the science of what the creator created and these folks don't realize that without the creator humans will not exist to even know that there is anything called science.
Humans have insulting the creator for too long. I wonder why he leaves them walking around.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by cold(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2014

Yeah very typical

3 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Idrismusty97(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
datguru: IT IS A FEARFUL THING TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD!! THOSE OF YOU SPITTING NONSENSE FROM YOUR MOUTH, THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND, REPENT YE AND ACCEPT THE GOSPEL. JESUS LOVES YOU!

IT WILL BE BETTER YOU WERE NOT BORN THAN FOR YOU TO FACE THE WRATH OF GOD .

HELL IS REAL

JESUS IS THE HEALER
So this god only show himself when he is insulted right? But he will keep quiet when thousands are dying from ebola, he would keep quiet when terrorism is rampaging the world, he would keep quiet when flood, tsunami, earthquack and all sort of natural disasters wipeout thousands in the same earth he created. He only show his wrath whenever he is insulted or challenge....Interesting! You still worship this sort of God?

4 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GodMode: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gombs:

Ur opinion! And it's not different from sheer baloney! Science cant even explain why man age and die, even though his cells regenerate every now and then

Science can explain it.
That's why they are working on the "forever young" project.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by ogaju007(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2014

dont be daft..... the guy just gave thanks to what he believes in.... that doesnt mean its a miracle....

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
Man is born foolish.He survives by learning.It is the height of ignominy to be chest-beating and relishing sheer ignorance.The problems of life boils down to mans departure from principles and laws stipulated by his Creator. Once this can be addressed humanity will know untold peace and rest.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GodMode: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
Benipowerx75: it will be better to keep mute in situations that may tempt you to incure God's rod.... God's ways are not like ours and thus unexplainable.

I've been like this for years and your gods' rod hasn't struck me. Therefore you don't know god. So do not say what you do not know.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Briareos(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
GodMode:

Religion is part of mental slavery.

Religion is mental slavery. How else will you explain this madness? She got infected with Ebola in Liberia. Along with many other people. She was flown by America back home where she was given the appropriate treatment. She got healed and yet she is thanking prayers for her health.

The Liberians are dying, by the way... Are they not praying enough or your prayers get to heaven faster in an American hospital with zmapp in your mouth?

6 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Lovine: 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
Can't believe what I read here, so most Nairalanders are chronic unbelievers and Pagans? Who gave them the mouth they use to insult the God of Abraham? Strange and truly strange. Think its time to rethink on what am doing in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by davidif: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
SEUN,

You honestly need to start banning cynics and millitant atheists from nairaland. I know you feel that this is a public forum and that everyone should be allowed to express there views but the presence of this guys who come here to attack anything about God is becoming prevalent.

They post to instigate and provoke people which is against the rules of this website.

Anything God related on this site, they just swarm the posts with there anti-God rhetoric. This is not only blasphemy but abuse and bigotry which happens to violate the terms and conditions of posting on nairaland. Please do something about it.

4 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by DrFunmi(f): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
God can answer prayers through doctors.
God created all the herbs and materials used for healing sick people

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by DrFunmi(f): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
davidif: SEUN,

You honestly need to start banning cynics and millitant atheists from nairaland. I know you feel that this is a public forum and that everyone should be allowed to express there views but the presence of this guys who come here to attack anything about God is becoming prevalent.

They post to instigate and provoke people which is against the rules of this website.

Anything God related on this site, they just swarm the posts with there anti-God rhetoric. This is not only blasphemy but abuse and bigotry which happens to violate the terms and conditions of posting on nairaland. Please do something about it.
Leave them. The have the right to their opinion.
Just pray that they may be saved

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by dasparrow: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
freecocoa: I don't know why people always like finding issues where there isn't one, the Doctor actually realizes the drug, care and prayers helped him recover.

What's the problem again?

@Bolded

I wonder

@Post

We give Jehovah Ropheka (My Healer) all the glory!

3 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Tymax(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
It's a sad life for atheists. I wonder how they get through life believing that they are nothing but animals whose lives have no meaning. It must be very depressing for them. For them, death is a finality. How sad.

I am convinced beyond a doubt about the existence of God and spiritual beings. It will be the height of ignorance for me to deny it just to appear politically correct.

Thank You Jesus for sparing the doctor's life. To you be the Glory.

4 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by jmoore(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Former atheists that embraced Jesus Christ

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vj0qKthCgg[/flash]

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvIbqf7MuE0[/flash]

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF_gJgILBiE[/flash]

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by nigerianvenom(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
dekung: .....And someone would actually post such stupidity? While I have nothing against Jesus and the doctrine claimed he was healed, I would like to ask a few questions.
1) when he believed he would be healed by Jesus, why did he accept Zmapp and other world class treatment given to him?
2) Does he mean that Jesus only heals white Americans but allows Spanish and other Africans to die?
3) Did Jesus have an axe to grind with Late Dr Ameyo Adedavoh and her family such that he allowed them to die from the same dreaded disease?

ignorance is a disease,faith without work is dead.deposit dat in ur brain if it will hold water

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GodMode: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
jmoore: Christians= sons of God.

Atheists= sons of Apes.

Christians = children of confusion.

Atheists = children of the creator

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.