Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

1868c's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1868c's Profile / 1868c's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: How I Confronted Unknown Gunmen/esn by 1868c: 5:39am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Mr man, 75% of nairalanders are igbos. And the news coming from that area is shared by the same igbos.
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by 1868c: 5:34am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Alhaji Nyesome Wike, the slayer of IPOB, the Mayor of Oyigbo.

We sight you Odogwu. cheesy
[/s]
Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Report Card And Analysis !!!!!! A Must Read!!!! by 1868c: 5:34am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
LOL.

I ran to this thread to see the accomplishment that the OP want us to see about Obi Pandora but was so surprised about the said achievements. Even Yahaya bello can lay claim to this kind of achievements.

I wouldn't have cared if you do not involve Asiwaju in this your nonsense post. I was so amazed all the below nonsense is what Obi Pandora did that made ya'll say he is the best governor and the best president Nigeria can ever have. Something one LCDA chairman in Lagos can achieve on their own. Nairalanders, read the below with an unbiased mind and try to change the name of the subject to Yahaya Bello. Now ask yourself if you will think Yahaya Bello is the best governor in Nigeria because of the below he did.

Fantastic for him to support local industries. However, what is out of the ordinary in this? Did Lagos government not continue to support Elizade JAC assembly by purchasing their cars? So how is this model different from Lagos own?

So because he uses 5 vehicles, how did that translate to growth? What will happen if he leave the governmrnt and the new governor go back to 22 vehicles? This same Obi failed to constitute local government regime and deprive the people access to the LG benefits. In this civilization, how can you list this as an achievement of a governor? You get sense so?

Another nonsense, so because he can't stay in 250k hotel means he is the best governor? You go fear achievements for Nigeria. Obi Pandora is a scam, who brag with this nonsense?

Asiwaju was the first governor to hand schools back to the missionaries even in a religious 50/50 state like Lagos. So what is the big deal in this that made you start running your mouth against him with Obi achievement? Akoi sense?

Another bukum. Having a first lady that functions does not diminish who a great leader will be. Fashola had a first lady when he was there likewise Obama. Buhari does not allow his wife to function as first lady, does that mean he is the best president Nigeria ever had? I think most of Obi supporters are delusional.

Another big lie. Which infrastructure? Can you point us to that infrastructure that outlived Obi Pandora? You also lied about him paying outstanding salaries and gratuities. Not only did he supervised 13month of doctors strike, he also owed Water corporation workers 1.5bn arrears, the court had to make his successor pay that salary arrears. Check the image I attach below.

Another big lie, Anambra external debt profile in 2006 was $18.89 million, by 2014 when Obi Pandora left, it was $45.15million according to Statisense. So where did you get the fact that he did not borrow or owe anyone? Obi Pandora is a chronic liar coz even Obiano denied his 75bn handover claim.

Anambra is not the least poverty state in Nigeria not now or when Obi Pandora was governor. Can you point us to your source? These are the kind of lies Obi Pandora sell to his blind followers.

He revoked it but instead channeled his fund to setting up offshore companies he failed to declare abroad? He is a deceiver, a hardcore liar, and a clever-by-half thief.

So because of this nonsense, he is the best governor in Nigeria and had done what nobody else have done? Is this what he was elected to do? Is this the infrastructure, healthcare, and other dividend they elected him to provide?

[/s]
Politics / Re: These Photos Of Nyesom Wike And Ganduje Today At Kano Would Make You Rethink by 1868c: 5:34am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Wike don take enough kpom. Baba dey try code red eyes. cheesy
[/s]
Politics / Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by 1868c: 5:27am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
triple996:
NURTW

Nigeria union of retar@ded touts workers angry
[/s]
Politics / Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by 1868c: 5:27am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Don't worry, our gallant officers would soon get to your camp. Just wait for it
[/s]
Politics / Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by 1868c: 5:27am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Really?

So money dey this NURTW like dis?

But where is the money coming from?

Because, if it is about the tickets I see some of them issuing, I doubt they remit anything to the Union.

So it is actually more profitable to lead NURTW Lagos, than to be a state governor? angry
[/s]
Crime / Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by 1868c: 5:21am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

So sad.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by 1868c: 5:21am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
I think this woman should go and ask Bianka Ojukwu before venturing into a failed project.
[/s]
Culture / Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by 1868c: 5:20am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
shut up pls. This is a man that made his decision to go and seek for a hand of a lady. He was the person that made his choice to participate. But this innocent girl was going on her own, And a foolish coward man covered himself with some evil rags just to torture a defenceless woman.
Show me a tradition that beat women,that treat women as nothing, that says a woman doesn't deserve inheritance, that look down on a woman if she didn't give birth to a male child. The barbaric tradition of the igbos shows how uncivilized,primitive and wicked they are.
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.