Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) (35368 Views)

Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) / Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by ndukwejoe(m): 1:16am On Apr 19, 2022
start from ex boyfriends and girlfriends ngwa where is my "detecthief" money
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Proudlycanadian: 1:56am On Apr 19, 2022
Elsanchez:
U say wetin?
new so we see am o
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 3:01am On Apr 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
check with her exes, her lovers, sugar daddy, ogas at the top, "big god" benefactors and FWB who may be against this union too...

You forgot a very crucial information which is her rival
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by begge: 4:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Dat one na hell rufai handwork
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 4:37am On Apr 19, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Bi ku Le o ba pa ni

t'ita o le pa ni.

Nevertheless, I dont think it applies in cases in Kaduna o.

Kaduna is a hotbed for jihad invasion. Forget o.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by bluefilm: 5:05am On Apr 19, 2022
gambia:
Someone close to her must have tipped the kidnappers.

Or maybe, she didn't want to go through with the marriage.

SO she arranged for herself to be kidnapped by the gun men...?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by 1868c: 5:21am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

So sad.
[/s]
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by 1868hi: 5:37am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
you speak like an illiterate. Did you even read and understand what he was saying? The guy is trying to tell you that there are some people that may be against this marriage,and they will do everything to stop the union. Did he insult the bride? Did he call her wayward?
I blame Seun for allowing illiterates to have access to this forum.
[/s]
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by 1868hi: 5:37am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Better go and check her ex boyfriend house.
[/s]
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by 1868ht: 5:41am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
what if tomorrow they found out that she was actually kidnapped by her ex,what will you say?
[/s]
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why always men in most evil news? Why are this set of people out there to destroy?
Sincerely speaking I'm really tired of men.

Another mad talk, who knows the bride might be forced inside the marriage hence plan for her kidnap to avoid marriage with the groom

no reasoning state, no IQ just open mouth like m0ron, the mods should better tame you before you enter psychiatric
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by BOYS2MEN: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2022
I so much love the news so long as it's coming from the descendants of hell(north).....please more kidnapping and killings please....oya wailers bido nu....
Ndi ala ndi ala
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2022
gambia:
Someone close to her must have tipped the kidnappers.
I think so...
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by MadamOk(f): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2022
Chineke embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
This is devastating.
GIST
Some weeks back I attended a wedding in Edo but the groom didn't show up. The priest continued with the mass all the same, you know catholics don't joke with time. The bride was devastated. It was time for homily (preaching, usually half way through the wedding) and the priest even talked about how it's a cliche for brides to be late and he expressed how disappointed he is that the groom hasn't arrived. People were beginning to think he has turned back on the marriage until he walked right in.
We later realized that he was actually early to the wedding but was picked up by his friend and some policemen because he owed his friend some money.
I know this should be a thread on its own but your opinion here still matters.
Have a restful evening

Nice move by his friend. There is no way he would dodge his wedding day.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Ayodeji2k14: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2022
heholade:
Them go chop am Taya, leaving her husband with leftover puna
By now, they must have damaged her vagina through marathon fucking.What a hapless lady?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Donedeal1(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2022
What else is a"failed state "?
Every symptoms clearly visible.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Chrisslim(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why always men in most evil news? Why are this set of people out there to destroy?

Also remember dat God created man first and everything was alright until ur gender showed up nd boom everywhere sacracum

Fear who no fear women
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Proudlycanadian: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
kingthreat:

Nice move by his friend. There is no way he would dodge his wedding day.
very strategic but do you think that is fair
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
very strategic but do you think that is fair

It is fair to pay any money you owe.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Proudlycanadian: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
kingthreat:

It is fair to pay any money you owe.
e clear say you go day threaten person wella
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by 2braithe: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Take

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by Eriggs: 5:43am On May 11, 2022
Evil kidnappers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) / I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect / Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.