Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (870815 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2014
portelli:
Pls house some people say that when one is demonstrating what one is saying with ones hands before the VO, the VO will consider that as an act of lie. Pls house is that true?

You musnt believe everything you hear.. just go there and do your thing.. build that confidence during your interview... The phobia you have for VO, if only you can dedicate that to God.. cry lipsrsealed these people are mere humans like you and I ...

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dharmy002(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2014
Guy this is for real not joke. How would he go and tell VO that he has been sleeping for 4years. We are on this forum to help others out and if u know u don't have better things to say is better u don't comment please. Just listen to yourself. You're so funny bro. Though he wrote jamb twice but u know all this Nigeria skuls. Please we need a better response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bayocanny: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2014
stevecrun:
Thanks my man..and God bless you.

You wellcome brotherhood, let gv thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2014
dicapino:

Is Alaska not too cold for a Nigerian...
Well, there's even a Nigerian on Alaska's P.E faculty. Nigerians are everywhere my guy. It was one of the schools I looked at when i was applying, i didnt send in an app only because i was past the program's deadline or perhaps they were not admitting for spring 2015. But if i did and subsequently got an offer I may have considered it as an option because of its high placement rate and deep ties with industry. I don't mind the weather and I'll even consider that as an added benefit.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by portelli: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2014
honeyad:

You musnt believe everything you hear.. just go there and do your thing.. build that confidence during your interview... The phobia you have for VO, if only you can dedicate that to God.. cry lipsrsealed these people are mere humans like you and I ...
Yea thanks, that's right. But I don't have phobia for VOs, because I know they are trained but they are still creatures not God. I only asked in order to gather techniques required for a successful interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by adikatobi: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hello gurus in the house. I need your help on this one please. With a cgpa of 2.54 . Gre 292 toefl 86 which schools can give me admission for public health? And can I still apply for January admission? Thanks in advance . God bless you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
adikatobi:
Hello gurus in the house. I need your help on this one please. With a cgpa of 2.54 . Gre 292 toefl 86 which schools can give me admission for public health? And can I still apply for January admission? Thanks in advance . God bless you.

You cant apply for January admission but August admission which is fall semester

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
stevecrun:
Men no won die!!But,they won go heaven.

Hmmm.. they wanna be Elijah of our generation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dotman2460: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Not true. I did that hand gesture several times.

portelli:
Pls house some people say that when one is demonstrating what one is saying with ones hands before the VO, the VO will consider that as an act of lie. Pls house is that true?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by portelli: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
dotman2460:
Not true. I did that hand gesture several times.

OK thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by solonzo001: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hell o house pls I wan ask oooo do anyone know about this school . concordia university chicago , hope is not red flag oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mope2412: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hi guys, I'm a newbie here....
My question goes thus and I will need your humble reply. I applied for a UK settlement visa in 2008 but I was given after an appeal. I then used it as a visiting visa die to the fact that I was in university (2nd year) when the appeal came through and my parents were relocated back home. I was given 2 years and I traveled twice n it expired. Last year I applied for a returning visa I was refused (reason- my age mostly and I don't have an indefinite level to enter at the time I got my settlement visa). So know, my lawyer advised I apply for a study visa now and I have all the required documents to apply.
My only fear is I hope they won't see this as a means of wanting to go in at all cost and want to settle or will they see this as a fresh application.

I was advised to apply in Abuja as the success rates there is higher than lagos? Is this true.

Your honest opinions please. I really appreciate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mope this is US thread, copy and paste it in the UK thread. You'll get better reaponse
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Horayce:

Well, there's even a Nigerian on Alaska's P.E faculty. Nigerians are everywhere my guy. It was one of the schools I looked at when i was applying, i didnt send in an app only because i was past the program's deadline or perhaps they were not admitting for spring 2015. But if i did and subsequently got an offer I may have considered it as an option because of its high placement rate and deep ties with industry. I don't mind the weather and I'll even consider that as an added benefit.

Guy are you sure?
Snow is not fun o.
Frost bite all year round is a calamity.

Thank God you didn't go to Alaska mehn. Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
dharmy002:
Guy this is for real not joke. How would he go and tell VO that he has been sleeping for 4years. We are on this forum to help others out and if u know u don't have better things to say is better u don't comment please. Just listen to yourself. You're so funny bro. Though he wrote jamb twice but u know all this Nigeria skuls. Please we need a better response.
To you I might have nothing to say..I told him the bitter truth..if he has been sleeping for four years he should tell the VO or if he has wrote JAMB twice as you said he should tell the VO too.

People should not be waiting for us to tell them lies on what to tell the VO to close up their gap..you know what uve been doing all these years so tell em.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Horayce:

Thanks, i wanted to get your take on COOOOLDDDD
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dharmy002(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nothing like lies bro. I'm only trying to help out and see if we can get a better answer to fill d gap. But Tanx for ur concern bro. We shall all meet in Obama land. Wish him a visa success. Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bartino: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
please guys any idea,wes said my transcript has been sent for verification and it was mailed please anybody have an idea on how long it takes for it to get to Nigeria? Because after I was notified about the verification my school is yet to see the mail wes sent,it's the 12 day running, any idea please? .... thanks in advance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
dharmy002:
Nothing like lies bro. I'm only trying to help out and see if we can get a better answer to fill d gap. But Tanx for ur concern bro. We shall all meet in Obama land. Wish him a visa success. Amen
tell the VO he got engaged in a carpentry work but wasn't stisfied so he moved to automobile, it wasn't bringing money, so he went into yahoo yahoo.

Oga, you better tell your friend to tell the VO what he's been doing with his life. Coming here to ask people what your friend should tell te VO what he's been doing with life is just not it Abeg.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
How do I get a US visa without visiting the embassy? Walspring, Stevecrun
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
slimmy05:
How do I get a US visa without visiting the embassy?
You can 'stow-away' to US?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by nedum360: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
sholay2011:

You can 'stow-away' to US?

Hahaha. Very funny. grin. The guy hide himself inside a us bound luggage

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by DrCaleb: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hi room,
Can someone please help me with the exact U.S embassy address at Abuja that would written on my sponsorship letter. Tnx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
bartino:
please guys any idea,wes said my transcript has been sent for verification and it was mailed please anybody have an idea on how long it takes for it to get to Nigeria? Because after I was notified about the verification my school is yet to see the mail wes sent,it's the 12 day running, any idea please? .... thanks in advance.
mine came thru email. ask ur school if they do email verifications
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
slimmy05:
How do I get a US visa without visiting the embassy? Walspring, Stevecrun

Go and watch Captain Philips. Thank me later... cheesy

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by opad(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
bartino:
You couldve told WES to use the email system for verification not by post. If its 12 days past, means they used regular mail which could take 3-4 weeks.
To save time, make sure you know someone in your scholl who'll help with the verification in time.
Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bartino: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
opad:

You couldve told WES to use the email system for verification not by post. If its 12 days past, means they used regular mail which could take 3-4 weeks.
To save time, make sure you know someone in your scholl who'll help with the verification in time.
Cheers!
okay thanks alot I just do that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bartino: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
Horayce:

mine came thru email. ask ur school if they do email verifications
they do,can I still change the mode of verification now that it seem it's through mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by opad(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
Finally got my evaluated transcript, WES for help me add 0.01 to make 3.0 na!!! cry cry lol...i got a 2.99 GPA.

Urgent please: who knows any university that processes admission quite fast. My intended universities do not have opening for SPRING
semester, which is my goal.
Would appreciate any info regarding that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
opad:
Finally got my evaluated transcript, WES for help me add 0.01 to make 3.0 na!!! cry cry lol...i got a 2.99 GPA.

Urgent please: who knows any university that processes admission quite fast. My intended universities do not have opening for SPRING
semester, which is my goal.
Would appreciate any info regarding that.
why's your undergrad cgpa? I mean /5.0?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by opad(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
slimmy05:
why's your undergrad cgpa? I mean /5.0?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
opad:

Ok. I will advice you not to rush. Apply for fall. Just an advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia