Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (871590 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimmy05:
alright. I have heard. Keep scamming. You've been ages there, and you're still troling. You need a diaper. If you deem your self sensible enough you don't need to scam people for a living.

Face the akata's you've been scamming. Reading through your post shows your level of intellingence is at par with a 2years old.

Lol you are 100yrs i guess and achieved so much as a CCA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
ttmacoy:
Hi Zesweedie,

Apologies my post may have been confusing as I reread it and realised I didn't finish and left it open ended as suggesting you lie.

What I was trying to say was one option was to avoid mentioning you are married or your husband has a green card but that has repercussions as others have also said so best to be upfront and hopefully it is overlooked.

Re the time it will take for the I-130, the current date is Feb 2013 which is about 2 years so hopefully max 3 years you should be able to apply for Adjustment of Status.

Goodluck with the application and try to focus on your credibility as a student.

To biikeys, Classicalmusic, justwise, sirRiddy, thanks for pulling me up on this and maintaining the spirit of honesty on this thread.

Nice one. Quite matured.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jchi9876:

Lol I am 100yrs i guess and achieved so much as a Scammer
rightly placed

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Classicalmusic: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
ttmacoy:
Hi Zesweedie,

Apologies my post may have been confusing as I reread it and realised I didn't finish and left it open ended as suggesting you lie.

What I was trying to say was one option was to avoid mentioning you are married or your husband has a green card but that has repercussions as others have also said so best to be upfront and hopefully it is overlooked.

Re the time it will take for the I-130, the current date is Feb 2013 which is about 2 years so hopefully max 3 years you should be able to apply for Adjustment of Status.

Goodluck with the application and try to focus on your credibility as a student.

To biikeys, Classicalmusic, justwise, sirRiddy, thanks for pulling me up on this and maintaining the spirit of honesty on this thread.

It's alright man. No worries!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimmy05:
rightly placed

Lol Olobe am having huge fun on your mediocrity and "dead brain sense"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jchi9876:

Lol Olobe am having huge fun on my mediocrity and "dead brain sense"
rightly placed

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
abbeymaniak:

Lagos ooo bro

send me pm then
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Slimmy and jchi. It half do grin. Make una no vex.

Where is just wise ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimmy05:
Exxy, nothing from that your friend o
ok, send me a friend a friend request, Emmii idehen on fb
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Oga Slimmy05, mbok, don't go further than you have with this bloke. Remain good and eschew from all forms of conversation that is potent enough to wrongly tweak your personality. He's only trying to get at you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
innovativeame:
Oga Slimmy05, mbok, don't go further than you have with this bloke. Remain good and eschew from all forms of conversation that is potent enough to wrongly tweak your personality. He's only trying to get at you.
smileyblaad, how have you been. Men, preparation no easy o. I will hint you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimmy05:
smileyblaad, how have you been. Men, preparation no easy o. I will hint you
I've been fine ooo, still hustling, it will plump very soon. Yeah, on the preparation things, I saw it coming, I'm pretty sure that old-young man has given you his consent cheesy wink Let's see in camera.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimmy05:
yes, very possible. All you need to do is search for schools that suits your career profile www.usnews.com would help.

Using your uncle in the state is not so good as this might pose a great threat to your visa approval. Why not use someone else over here or in another country? I used my uncle in Europe.

is Having an uncle or an aunt in the states as a sponsor for your grad studies a problem?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
You are welcome.
ttmacoy:
Hi Zesweedie,

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
dicapino:

is Having an uncle or an aunt in the states as a sponsor for your grad studies a problem?
it might show immigrant intent. But if you have previous visits to US, then it won't be a problem.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimmy05:
it might show immigrant intent. But if you have previous visits to US, then it won't be a problem.

Thats serious.....never thought about that. Slimmy should i give up then? i dont have any sponsor here in nijja
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Zeezahbee...

Your help is needed.... Kindly please please please and help.

The person already sent you pm with full details.

Please please please help him out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amen1967: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Please anybody going for PhD
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
dicapino:

Thats serious.....never thought about that. Slimmy should i give up then? i dont have any sponsor here in nijja

GboyegaD's sponsor was his Aunt here if I remember correctly..and he got his visa, so I don't think it'll be a problem

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
dicapino:

Never, why would you. Get your admission first and do all the necessary things that needs to be done. All you need is someone who can assist you with sponsorship documents

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
biikeys:

GboyegaD's sponsor was his Aunt here if I remember correctly..and he got his visa, so I don't think it'll be a problem
individual case is quite different, Gboyega got his doesn't mean he should toll that line as well. Do you know if Gboyega has previous visit to the US before his F1 visa?

My advice for him is not to take any chance. You know you need to be very careful with the VO. Well if he feels he can defend himself that would clear immigrant intent then he is free. So PM GboyegaD and seek for advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Slimmy you are doing great with your responses all day. Keep it up.
slimmy05:
individual case is quite different, Gboyega got his doesn't mean he should toll that line as well. Do you know if Gboyega has previous visit to the US before his F1 visa?

My advice for him is not to take any chance. You know you need to be very careful with the VO. Well if he feels he can defend himself that would clear immigrant intent then he is free. So PM GboyegaD and seek for advice

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by adexel: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
landuseact:
Landed Ohare airport on jan 3rd after a connecting flight from atlanta. Thanks to delta airlines didnt get my luggahe until the next day. I was asked only two questions at the P.O.E.

Orientation at my school, NIU started yesterday, met a lit of indians taking my course (MIS). Going to meet my academic adviser today then would go to health services later. Still trying to get accomodation close to campus because right now i am squatting with a lovely nigerian that stays in the same area. By the way health insurance costs 744 dollars here and a tuberculosis immunisatn fee of 60dollars unless you have your yellow card.

ok
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
sirRiddy:
Slimmy you are doing great with your responses all day. Keep it up.
You're the boss.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Anyone in Tennessee angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Walspring:
Zeezahbee...

Your help is needed.... Kindly please please please and help.

The person already sent you pm with full details.

Please please please help him out
I have replied him with my number and he has not called
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimmy05:
Anyone in Tennessee angry
You haven't gotten anyone In tennesse , oga ooo cry . It is well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by foohard: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
impressive!

ttmacoy:
Hi Zesweedie,

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
zeezahbee:
You haven't gotten anyone In tennesse , oga ooo cry . It is well
zee, so you don't have network there. Go jor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimmy05:
zee, so you don't have network there. Go jor
Tennese is like asking me if I know anyone in taraba or jigawa

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
zeezahbee:
Tennese is like asking me if I know anyone in taraba or jigawa
I understand, sometimes asking a uni question from a cc student can be quite tasking. tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Who's resuming at U of H this spring

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.