Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (871686 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tayoamos: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2015
House, I find it very difficult to get to get a masters in the USA for like 8k per year. Pls Cavan anyone assist ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by floxynigeria: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2015
Pliz house,
Is it possible for me to use a family friend in USA as my sponsor when applying for graduate prog. D reason b dat my "family are not well to do".
And also is it possible for me to b admitted as my cgpa (B.Eng is 3.54) and Diploma (3.99) both in Computer Science? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2015
floxynigeria:
Pliz house,
Is it possible for me to use a family friend in USA as my sponsor when applying for graduate prog. D reason b dat my "family are not well to do".
And also is it possible for me to b admitted as my cgpa (B.Eng is 3.54) and Diploma (3.99) both in Computer Science? Thanks
yes, very possible. All you need to do is search for schools that suits your career profile www.usnews.com would help.

Using your uncle in the state is not so good as this might pose a great threat to your visa approval. Why not use someone else over here or in another country? I used my uncle in Europe.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aberyomi09(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2015
Walspring:

With your CGPA you can get admission for Msc.. Try and write Gre too
wud appreciate if u can gimme list of some skuls that accept low CGPA.... If I write the GRE soon, can I stil meet up for falls admission?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by floxynigeria: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2015
@slimmy05 u r d best thanks. I il do that as i have a family friend in USA. @slimmy05 does my my cgpa ha a gud prospect of landing me a scholarship? Thank slimmy05
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2015
floxynigeria:
@slimmy05 u r d best thanks. I il do that as i have a family friend in USA. @slimmy05 does my my cgpa ha a gud prospect of landing me a scholarship? Thank slimmy05
Yes, you can get scholarship if only you are willing to write GRE and get a good score. Scholarship are mostly usually available during fall semester. How prepared are you? When exactly are you planning to leave for school? Are you financially and intellectually ready for the hurdle?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
aberyomi09:

wud appreciate if u can gimme list of some skuls that accept low CGPA.... If I write the GRE soon, can I stil meet up for falls admission?
try California state university. Bigfrancis21, imperiouxx, please if you have schools that accept low GPA pls assist. Thanks.

You would need to write GRE to boost your profile.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Stevecrun, Pls pm me. I need your contact
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimmy05:
Stevecrun, Pls pm me. I need your contact
Replied you bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by floxynigeria: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
@slimmy05. One more tin. My uncle and i bears different surname. In other words how can i convince the VO he is my uncle?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tayoamos: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Plssssss I need schools with very blow tuition to run an mph programme inn the USA. I am thinking of about 6 to 8k per year. Any ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
floxynigeria:
@slimmy05. One more tin. My uncle and i bears different surname. In other words how can i convince the VO he is my uncle?
you guys don't need to bear same surname. That's no issue at all.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
aberyomi09:

Okay but i am sorry to say i dont have list of schools because am not going for Graduate studies.

Try Search for schools and contact them via phone or email and tell the what you have and ask they what they are looking for.. Lol..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by abbeymaniak(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Walspring:

Outside lagos or within lagos

Check your pm grin grin grin

Lagos ooo bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gentlespencer: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
I got to know dat GRE is done during march and December. Is there any lesson or past quest for it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Gentlespencer:
I got to know dat GRE is done during march and December. Is there any lesson or past quest for it.
how did you get to know. Why don't you guys try atleast checkout website of the organization rather than hearsay. If you want GRE materials, send a blank message to selfstudy360@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gentlespencer: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=slimmy05 post=29574441] Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gentlespencer: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Slimmy05 can i get to know you more so as to ask you other things. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Gentlespencer:
Slimmy05 can i get to know you more so as to ask you other things. Thanks
I understand. My name is slimmy05, well here is my second home, you're free to ask anything and I will respond.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimmy05:
I understand. My name is slimmy05, well here is my second home, you're free to ask anything and I will respond.

Will you go back to Nigeria upon completion of your "program" ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gentlespencer: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Okay slimmy05, I really am desperate to write that Gre exam and definately want to pass it. I really need your help ooooooo. I guess its online now cos i checked dre web and saw something related to that. My first quest is what centre will u prescribe for me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Gentlespencer:
Okay slimmy05, I really am desperate to write that Gre exam and definately want to pass it. I really need your help ooooooo. I guess its online now cos i checked dre web and saw something related to that. My first quest is what centre will u prescribe for me.
www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jchi9876:

Will you go back to Nigeria upon completion of your "program" ?
stop fooling around. Go and continue duping gullible sellers. House, you guys should beware of this dude. He is a criminal on Nairaland who claim they want to buy goods from you.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jchi9876:

Bastard liar! !!!! Show proofs! Which "goods" you get whey dem dey buy?
I don't have time for trolls and thieves like you. Lookaway, you were not lucky with me and pained so much. You were lucky I didn't get yo ass whooped. Street arab
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimmy05:
House, please I intend taking along some drugs like malaria and thyroid drugs. I hope its accepted at poe
Bross, carry as many drugs as u can, i carried one full bag of drugs i.e school bag, the only place they will ask you is in MMA, best bet is get a note from any doctor, and carry as many as u like .

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
exxy:

Bross, carry as many drugs as u can, i carried one full bag of drugs i.e school bag, the only place they will ask you is in MMA, best bet is get a note from any doctor, and carry as many as u like .
will do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimmy05:
I don't have time for trolls and thieves like you. Lookaway, you were not lucky with me and pained so much. You were lucky I didn't get yo ass whooped. Street arab

This link and my single comment is what is getting you worked up. I too know dem sabi hate criticism phewwww

https://www.nairaland.com/1953912/pls-becareful-when-dealing-olami1224/1#29395045
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jchi9876:

This link and my comment is what is getting you worked up. I too know dem sabi hate criticism phewwww

https://www.nairaland.com/1953912/pls-becareful-when-dealing-olami1224/1#29395045
and you think I don't know you're part of the thieves. Why are you trying hard to vindicate yourself. Get out of my back and face the other gullible people. I am not your class or your mate. I am not jobless like you. Get productive and stop scamming.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ttmacoy: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hi Zesweedie,

Apologies my post may have been confusing as I reread it and realised I didn't finish and left it open ended as suggesting you lie.

What I was trying to say was one option was to avoid mentioning you are married or your husband has a green card but that has repercussions as others have also said so best to be upfront and hopefully it is overlooked.

Re the time it will take for the I-130, the current date is Feb 2013 which is about 2 years so hopefully max 3 years you should be able to apply for Adjustment of Status.

Goodluck with the application and try to focus on your credibility as a student.

To biikeys, Classicalmusic, justwise, sirRiddy, thanks for pulling me up on this and maintaining the spirit of honesty on this thread.

zesweedie:

Thanks so much for ur input, it is very much appreciated. I see this whole thing like a chess game and that's how I know that tricks are a good game stunt, but Im guessing it won't hurt to just be true to them on everything because besides me portraying myself as a potential immigrant if I tell them the truth, I know that they have a tradition of not wanting to intentionally keep a family apart, and in my case I'm gonna be investing in education. I'm just saying though...

So many ppl lie their way through and end up as immigrants so I kinda think it'll pay to be sincere to them. It's something they already know. I'll just put it in prayers.
Thanks again for ur taking time to respond to me. This whole thing just dey confuse my whole body these days but God dey

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimmy05:
and you think I don't know you're part of the thieves. Why are you trying hard to vindicate yourself. Get out of my back and face the other gullible people. I am not your class or your mate. I am not jobless like you. Get productive and stop scamming.

Hmmmm Talking of class, status and joblessness ;
Last i know you are not Dangote, you have almost 3k comments on here, you are an intending American wanna be, we done dey here long enuf to forget when we enter >: grin only thing i know is you have unlimited data and free calls BS hahahhahhahahhaha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jchi9876:

Hmmmm Talking of class, status and joblessness ;
Last i know you are not Dangote, you have almost 3k comments on here, you are an intending American wanna be, we done dey here long enuf to forget when we enter >: grin only thing i know is you have unlimited data and free calls BS hahahhahhahahhaha
alright. I have heard. Keep scamming. You've been ages there, and you're still troling. You need a diaper. If you deem your self sensible enough you don't need to scam people for a living.

Face the akata's you've been scamming. Reading through your post shows your level of intellingence is at par with a 2years old.

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.