Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866301 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MissyDivah(f): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Okay PM me asap....... I hope it's about money if not PM me next year grin
Walspring:

We need to talk and its very important and urgent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
slimmy05:
Missing my savvyij kiss
am right here slimmy. Had some few challenges so had to change to fall. How is d obamaland treating u?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
pcbo:
Visa approved,am too happy to even write
Have to cooled down before I drive,will update soon

Congratulations bro.... Welcome to Obamaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
pcbo:
Visa approved,am too happy to even write
Have to cooled down before I drive,will update soon
Congratulations bro...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
imperiouxx:

He can reapply immediately if possible and I doubt if he can get anyone within next 3 days.

Changing school at this moment will attract more questions than he expected.

The problem isn't the school but his application.
Ok. I thought someone's experience could have been a turning point for him.

Well, you're still my master as well as other old folks like bigfrancis, kosfy not sure if i wrote her moniker properly well, msnas and others.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by oloyeadeniyi(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hello house.
Pls I need to know the best kind of relationship with financial sponsor apart from father or mother, that can guarantee a admission and visa. I look forward to your response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by toluhere(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
pugilist:

Thanks, I thought their decision making process was faster than that, so I've been refreshing my MTU mail for their response. cheesy
Guess I have to chill and face other runz.
Oga, has the school (MTU) contacted you yet?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
oloyeadeniyi:
Hello house.
Pls I need to know the best kind of relationship with financial sponsor apart from father or mother, that can guarantee a admission and visa. I look forward to your response.
Self-sponsor, brother and sister.

All of these are family ties. Or you can as well let your uncle be your sponsor. But remember, you have to project what he does pretty well so as to give the CO impression you'll return home after your studies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Savvyij:
am right here slimmy. Had some few challenges so had to change to fall. How is d obamaland treating u?
bad without you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gentle4christ: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pls house I have been trying to re-apply but its still showing me the previous one I did today, do I need to cancel the previous one first? Please kindly give me step by step process to re-apply. I will be very greatful.... Gurus pls I need help ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gentle4christ:
Pls house I have been trying to re-apply but its still showing me the previous one I did today, do I need to cancel the previous one first? Please kindly give me step by step process to re-apply. I will be very greatful.... Gurus pls I need help ooo
wait till tomorrow
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gentle4christ: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ok... Thanks,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gentle4christ:
Dude, relax a little bit. Your body seems hot cheesy

America is still there in the next 10 years for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
sirRiddy:
Guys, anyone at University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa?
Or does anyone have info about the school?
How is ALABAMA in terms of opportunities,
standard and reputation?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
imperiouxx:

He can reapply immediately if possible but I doubt if he can get time within the next 3 days.

Changing school at this moment will attract more questions than he expected.

The problem isn't the school but his application.
A lot seem to believe being denied means your chance for that semester is over. No, you can get denied today, reapply tomorrow and go for your interview in two weeks time if you can get that early date and get your visa approved.

It baffles me why people just hide information that would help give the right solution or advice to their case. He simply doesn't want to state the school he applied to. I learnt a lot on here coupled with personal research, all these gave me a 100% confidence during my 2nd interview. If you understand your profile and what you're worth and with God you don't have issues.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
slimmy05:
bad without you.
wink
slimmy05:
bad without you.
just cheer up dear, will soon be with u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Savvyij:
winkjust cheer up dear, will soon be with u.
kiss Patiently waiting
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gentle4christ:
Why not stated your profile and the school you applied to?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
oloyeadeniyi:
Hello house.
Even Obasanjo being your sponsor doesn't guarantee your visa approval, even Agbakoba was denied US visa. Look for any family friend, cousin, brother or sister with sufficient funds that can sponsor you, then you would be left with burden of proof that there exist no clear and and present danger. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gentle4christ: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
@Slimmy05 I clearly stated the school I applied to (Central Michigan University-check my previous post)and even shred my transcript, how would I ask for help if I don't state what my problem is? I really appreciate you candid suggestions and also want to state that I have learnt a lot here even if visa is approved or not. Pls kindly give me the necessary advice I need because I know u also passed through same thing and overcame...... Thank you peeps!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
kennyrony:

Congratulations bro...
Kenny, I will be done with semester two weeks from now so I can relax and attend to your mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gentle4christ:
@Slimmy05 I clearly stated the school I applied to (Central Michigan University-check my previous post)and even shred my transcript, how would I ask for help if I don't state what my problem is? I really appreciate you candid suggestions and also want to state that I have learnt a lot here even if visa is approved or not. Pls kindly give me the necessary advice I need because I know u also passed through same thing and overcame...... Thank you peeps!
Am a little busy, so am kinda multi-tasking. You didn't give full information about your profile.

1. How old are you?
2. Which program you going for?
3. Have you been denied visa before?
4. Who is your sponsor?
5. Give details of your educational background.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gentle4christ: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
slimmy05:
Am a little busy, so am kinda multi-tasking. You didn't give full information about your profile.

1. How old are you?
2. Which program you going for?
3. Have you been denied visa before?
4. Who is your sponsor?
5. Give details of your educational background.

am 30yrs, applied for BSc in Business Administration (transfer student), Never been denied visa until today, my Uncle agreed to be my sponsor, already had HND Business Administration.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Slimmy05
Very scanty info about the place.
I got chatting with students and a professor
in their software engineering laboratory. Just need
any first hand info from anyone. Abi people no dey
school for Alabama ni?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
slimmy05:
Kenny, I will be done with semester two weeks from now so I can relax and attend to your mail.
No problem bro. Patiently waiting....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gentle4christ:

am 30yrs, applied for BSc in Business Administration (transfer student), Never been denied visa until today, my Uncle agreed to be my sponsor, already had HND Business Administration.
Your age might contribute to d denial. Going for BSc at that age...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by curiobling: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Big hi to all the gurus in the house working non stop to keep this thread freshing,may God reward yu all. . .the following are my challenges,i hav been invited to england 3times by my brother who sent me all d necessary documents i mean all financial details.meanwhile,i applied as "not working" student of polytechnic part time. i submited my personal documents including everytin from my naija sch wit evidence of academic continuty to show dat i wil com bak afta d 2wks holiday.though am nt working nd i hav no job but the ECO denied me dat am not employed each time. . .now dis is my case concernin USA:i av just finished diploma nd i want to apply to VIU a US university to transfer my credits so as to minise my yr of study,my inlaw who is privy to a state account want to give me state issued document as sponsor nd he wants me to draw a plan of how he should addres d letta to the sch to secure me admision whether he should write on top d letta headin that i won state academic sponsored scholarship, pls i nid help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Notonlyamerika: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gentle4christ:
You should Wait for at least 7 days b/f booking appointment. Fill a new ds-160, through there u make amendments to ur profile where necessary. If that's not okay with you, defer ur admission to fall semester. No hurry in life.Dis is all I got to say, hope it helps.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
VIU? undecided undecided
Abeg change school
curiobling:
Big hi to all the gurus in the house working non stop to keep this thread freshing,may God reward yu all. . .the following are my challenges,i hav been invited to england 3times by my brother who sent me all d necessary documents i mean all financial details.meanwhile,i applied as "not working" student of polytechnic part time. i submited my personal documents including everytin from my naija sch wit evidence of academic continuty to show dat i wil com bak afta d 2wks holiday.though am nt working nd i hav no job but the ECO denied me dat am not employed each time. . .now dis is my case concernin USA:i av just finished diploma nd i want to apply to VIU a US university to transfer my credits so as to minise my yr of study,my inlaw who is privy to a state account want to give me state issued document as sponsor nd he wants me to draw a plan of how he should addres d letta to the sch to secure me admision whether he should write on top d letta headin that i won state academic sponsored scholarship, pls i nid help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by haffikem(m): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
curiobling:

please explain better...gots lots of info muddled up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gentle4christ:

You applied as a transfer student?

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa