Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866232 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gentle4christ: 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
sirRiddy:
Ask your graduate school office.
They have the best information.

Please what's the name of the school you apply to?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
adewale1990:
Pls what is the fastest/secured way to make my sevis fee from Nigeria. Or has anyone tried it with SEVISFEE.COM
I can help you make the payment. I helped someone here make his payment and within 48hrs it was updated. If I'm to help anyone, you would need to fill your coupon yourself, then send me your coupon number. the total fee is $210.50, $200 for the sevis fee and 10.50 for the sending fee. That is the charge from western union.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by glitter24(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Walspring:

You cant, you can only see first available date.
please i just summitted my nonimmigrate online application form.. What should i do next... How will i book please i need your reply...send your number if possible
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have not applied to any school.
Why do you ask?
Gentle4christ:

Please what's the name of the school you apply to?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
glitter24:
please i just summitted my nonimmigrate online application form.. What should i do next... How will i book please i need your reply...send your number if possible
I have told you to fill another DS160 form, you can fill as many times as you want. Don't try to confuse your application. Walspring please try and give him your number so he can get things done the right way
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by FemiFaniKayode: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
slimmy05:
Mr Man, if its fully incorporated why is it only first bank and why selected branch?

o boy it is fully incorporated in FBN all their branches i know do it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

o boy it is fully incorporated in FBN all their branches i know do it
Mr man, how many first bank branch do you know. Is western union restricted to only first bank or do you lack comprehension skills?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by FemiFaniKayode: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
slimmy05:
I can help you make the payment. I helped someone here make his payment and within 48hrs it was updated. If I'm to help anyone, you would need to fill your coupon yourself, then send me your coupon number. the total fee is $210.50, $200 for the sevis fee and 10.50 for the sending fee. That is the charge from western union.

why do people offer to help others pay money?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

why do people offer to help others pay money?
because a nairalander did same for me even my GRE? So why allow agent to rip them off when the exact payment can be made without any form of extra charges?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by FemiFaniKayode: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
slimmy05:
Mr man, how many first bank branch do you know. Is western union restricted to only first bank or do you lack comprehension skills?

prof know it all yes i lack comprehension skills and btw are you a schizophrenic wreck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by FemiFaniKayode: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
slimmy05:
because a nairalander did same for me even my GRE? So why allow agent to rip them off when the exact payment can be made without any form of extra charges?

doesnt sound right Prof
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

prof know it all yes i lack comprehension skills and btw are my a schizophrenic wreck
yes you are a schizophrenic. Well I can see you're just a virus. I don't have your time. tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

doesnt sound right Prof
You don't belong here bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
adewale1990:
i am having the same issue right now. Couldnt get it done with zenith western union...

No bank in nigeria with western union can process payment for sevis fee because when you pay sevis fee, you make the payment to dhs bank account and not to person's name like friends, family, seller and so on..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Walspring:

No bank in nigeria with western union can process payment for sevis fee because when you pay sevis fee, you make the payment to dhs bank account and not to person's name like friends, family, seller and so on..
Please, help that glitter guy with how to book appointment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
glitter24:

You print out your confirmaction page and write out your ds160 code that you will use to book appointment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by FemiFaniKayode: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Walspring:

lemme ask, is it people on this section or other section in general ?

huh?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
slimmy05:
Please, help that glitter guy with how to book appointment

this is the siste to book appointment below.

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Walspring:

Don't mind that kid, ignore him, that's an extended handle of Jchi9876. lol.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
glitter24:

You will need to send me pm so as to send my number.

You will have to register your details there, its easy to fill.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.