Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866217 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Any nairalander schooling in Auburn University, Alabama?
I dey all my people o. cool cool cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dopekidd:
If i wanna register for TOEFL..how much is it gonna cost me? And also doin an international passport. And the name on ma WAEC result is Kareem Ridwan David..can i use Kareem Owolabi David on ma int passport n TOEFL name n SAT?

Passport is 25k and toefl should be within 37kplus or 38k if you paying without using agent

Is better you use the right name that you bear and that is on your documents
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dopekidd:
If i wanna register for TOEFL..how much is it gonna cost me? And also doin an international passport. And the name on ma WAEC result is Kareem Ridwan David..can i use Kareem Owolabi David on ma int passport n TOEFL name n SAT?
use the names you have on your credentials and don't confuse yourself
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by taiwo09: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2015
djmakson:

If really the money had been deducted, you should have received instant confirmation (which would have been the page that appears when the payment is successful). Alternatively, the confirmation page is sent to the email box you registered with showing the details of when and where you'll be writing the exam.

Your case is really a peculiar one.

I received the confirmation from paypal but Ets website refused to load and they didn't send me confirmation. I have done the payment via third party. Thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gentle4christ: 6:34am On Apr 17, 2015
slimmy05:
Good. Which programme are you interested in for masters? Do you still want to go with the undergraduate admission?

Business Administration, I dont mind dropping the undergraduate if I can get a good sch offering me masters, but Jan. is very far.... Is there no other option?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dopekidd(m): 6:47am On Apr 17, 2015
Walspring:

Passport is 25k and toefl should be within 37kplus or 38k if you paying without using agent

Is better you use the right name that you bear and that is on your documents
. Okay,thank u. Buh hw can i pay without usin agent,dose agent own go reach 45k
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gentle4christ: 6:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Gentle4christ:

Business Administration, I dont mind dropping the undergraduate if I can get a good sch offering me masters, but Jan. is very far.... Is there no other option?

How will I do the change of school name and sevis no on my sevis fee?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by donpapachi(m): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Hello gurus in d huz a friend of my went 2 d interview for f1 visa bt reaching there he was told dat d bar code number on his. Ds 160 form doesn't match wit d one on his visa application form.my question is dat will he still pay 4 anoda visa appointment even when he wasn't interviewed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by EdetMavo(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2015
Hello all.

My appointment is fixed for 4th May, 2015. but I've got an issue...

while registering my DS-160 online, I couldn't upload my pics.... what is written onthe pics area is COME WITH 5cmX5cm Passport...

Will it affect my visa...

anyone with similar issue

NEED HELP..........URGENTLY
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gentle4christ: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2015
EdetMavo:
Hello all.

while registering my DS-160 online, I couldn't upload my pics.... what is written onthe pics area is COME WITH 5cmX5cm Passport...

You don't need to upload ur pics, just go and take a passport photograph but ensure u tell the person that u want to use it for visa because it has a different format of snapping it. Take the pix along and u will b fine

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2015
EdetMavo:
Hello all.

Not to worry. Just take the passport photos. Three or four is okay, just in case.

Best of luck!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2015
donpapachi:
Hello gurus in d huz a friend of my went 2 d interview for f1 visa bt reaching there he was told dat d bar code number on his. Ds 160 form doesn't match wit d one on his visa application form.my question is dat will he still pay 4 anoda visa appointment even when he wasn't interviewed.
Unfortunately yes.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by taiwo09: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Walspring:

Sorry about that but how come is not working out for you..

Anyway i can be of help if you dont mind, Just pm if you are comfortable with it

Oga mi thanks alot sir..i used third party to get it done.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gentle4christ: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2015
@walspring Can you view the available appointment dates without paying visa fee?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2015
Gentle4christ:
@walspring Can you view the available appointment dates without paying visa fee?

You cant, you can only see first available date.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:24am On Apr 17, 2015
taiwo09:

Oga mi thanks alot sir..i used third party to get it done.

Lets give the thanks to God.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:38am On Apr 17, 2015
EdetMavo:
Hello all.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Dopekidd:
. Okay,thank u. Buh hw can i pay without usin agent,dose agent own go reach 45k

You need a visa card or paypal.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kcolyy: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Hello peeps, pls il like to seek ur advice. I just got an admission for masters with full tuition waiver and a graduate assistantship position. Do I still need to send my bank statement for my 1-20 to be sent. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by EdetMavo(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2015
kcolyy:
Hello peeps, pls il like to seek ur advice. I just got an admission for masters with full tuition waiver and a graduate assistantship position. Do I still need to send my bank statement for my 1-20 to be sent. thanks

YES... you still need to... this will prove you can carter for other expenses...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Notonlyamerika: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2015
Gentle4christ:

How will I do the change of school name and sevis no on my sevis fee?

U only need to contact FMJfee Team at FMJFEE.SEVIS@ice.dhs.gov, in order to transfer ur sevis-fee payment from ur current sevis no. to the one u wish to go to the embassy with. They will require ur sevis details to do so.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Ask your graduate school office.
They have the best information.
kcolyy:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sannytex: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Please brodass in the forum, I want to know if one can pay sevis fee through Nigeria now, since western money union can be sent in Nigeria to abroad. Please I need this urgently.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
sannytex:
Please brodass in the forum, I want to know if one can pay sevis fee through Nigeria now, since western money union can be sent in Nigeria to abroad. Please I need this urgently.
you would need to go to Cotonou. Or get someone in US, fill a coupon and send to the person.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sannytex: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
So it stiill can't be pay in Nigeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
sannytex:
So it stiill can't be pay in Nigeria
they are still incorporating western union in nigeria in terms of sending money, sevis fee payment will come later.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by FemiFaniKayode: 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
slimmy05:
they are still incorporating western union in nigeria in terms of sending money, sevis fee payment will come later.

oga FBN does outbound western union in naija, it is fully incorporated der
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

oga FBN does outbound western union in naija, it is fully incorporated der
Mr Man, if its fully incorporated why is it only first bank and why selected branch?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by adewale1990: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pls what is the fastest/secured way to make my sevis fee from Nigeria. Or has anyone tried it with SEVISFEE.COM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by adewale1990: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
i am having the same issue right now. Couldnt get it done with zenith western union...
sannytex:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by glitter24(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
At house... I just summitted my nonimmigrate online application what should i do next
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gentle4christ: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=Notonlyamerika post=32811558]

U only need to contact FMJfee Team at FMJFEE.SEVIS@ice.dhs.gov, in order to transfer ur sevis-fee payment from ur current sevis no. to the one u wish to go to the embassy with. They will require ur sevis details to do so.[/quo

OK thanks, I need to work on this thing immediately

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.