Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (868924 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
charzyh2:
We shall meet in January
no qualmz tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by efiyefaa: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
URGENT QUESTION!!!
I am filling my visa form please is national identification number the passport number? or i should click Not Applicable
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
You have really done well and thats a sign of maturity and i pray to God to continue to strengthen you.But do you know you have saved your friends life which i believe you can do such thing again on here..Please help people that are novice and then advice them a little bit to seek knowledge also..in your friends voice Knowledge is Power..you have never helped me tho but you might later and not only me but other people....2 indomie and one egg for you+ Aboki fi ata si legbe..lol...i am impressed with your last post because i have been following the hullabaloo since morning.

Joenice: Thanks so much. I remain grateful. Obviously, I do not hate anyone. I love everyone here. Sometimes, I come hard on someone just to motivate him. It's really not intentional.

My parents did it to me when I was growing up, just to make me a better person and think very fast. A friend of mine who paid an agent a staggering of N900,000 to help him secure admission and visa did not know he can do it by himself. When I told him so, he said it's not true that only the agent can help him because Americans know them.

Unfortunately, he started to insult me, saying I don't want him to go to America, then I asked him to call his parents that I would like to speak with them. But if he cannot, we'll be friends no more. So his parents called and we spoke for couple of minutes and they were very impressed. Then he asked me, what will he do it to the agent, I said he should leave him alone. That God may have answered his prayers somehow. He laughed wholeheartedly and said "knowledge is power", and I said to him "the pen is mightier than the sword."

So, anyone here, if I may have hurt your feelings, I am saying right now, I am so sorry. And please do forgive me. I am a very emotional person. To maintain peace, I may not reply or respond to questions here. Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Passport number is on your international [passport while National ID card has its own number as well.wait for others opinion

efiyefaa: URGENT QUESTION!!!
I am filling my visa form please is national identification number the passport number? or i should click Not Applicable
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by efiyefaa: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
what is passport book number?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
efiyefaa: what is passport book number?

Click not applicable
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
efiyefaa: what is passport book number?

Not Applicable
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by efiyefaa: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
please my first passport was stolen, and i cant remember the number should i indicate so? or should i answer no to that question
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by efiyefaa: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
i am going for undergraduate i presently own my business please do i say i am a student or that i am into business?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hello house

My school requested for a scanned copy of my transcript during application process but official copy will be requested after admission as been granted...here is my question.Can i send a scanned copy of a transcript addressed to University of ibadan which i posses when i applied for my M.sc?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
cutelekush01: Hello house

My school requested for a scanned copy of my transcript during application process but official copy will be requested after admission as been granted...here is my question.Can i send a scanned copy of a transcript addressed to University of ibadan which i posses when i applied for my M.sc?
bro your transcript should bear the name of your UD school, and that's the one you are to scan and upload to your intended school application portal. Hope that helps?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
yeah i get..i mean they address it to University of Ibadan..it carries my UG schoools
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
I mean it was address to university of ibadan and it was on the first page..it carries my UG school letter head..can i pm you so i can send it to you so you could get an insight of what i am saying

JabinodelaRatta: bro your transcript should bear the name of your UD school, and that's the one you are to scan and upload to your intended school application portal. Hope that helps?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by efiyefaa: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
please i am trying to create a profile so i can schedule an appointment and it keeps telling me "your request can not be processed at this time . The site administrator has been alerted."
Please what do i do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Floorme:

take it easy dude.. if you cant help you dont need to insult or mock ...so na u con be serious boy... abegi park well

Just look at this nonsense written above. .
Lemme give you an advice. You won't get much on this thread if you are lazy and if you bad mouth established members on this thread.

Established members will refuse to help others because they wouldn't want to wade into issues due to bad apples like you. I'll certainly select who and what I reply to from now on.

Dont spoil the road for others who want to learn from this thread and achieve their dream.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by richard4ssky: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2014

was the name of the school you apply to
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Oklahoma state uni
richard4ssky: was the name of the school you apply to
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
@ edib its gone bro..kindly answer mine..lol

ebdib:

Just look at this nonsense written above. .
Lemme give you an advice. You won't get much on this thread if you are lazy and if you bad mouth established members on this thread.

Established members will refuse to help others because they wouldn't want to wade into issues due to bad apples like you. I'll certainly select who and what I reply to from now on.

Dont spoil the road for others who want to learn from this thread and achieve their dream.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
cutelekush01:
Oklahoma state uni
you can upload it. For now they don't care about who it's addressed what they need is your grades for them to evaluate then they get the official copy with there address after admission. I also applied to the school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
cutelekush01:
I mean it was address to university of ibadan and it was on the first page..it carries my UG school letter head..can i pm you so i can send it to you so you could get an insight of what i am saying

alright then. Let me see
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wassup with there admission? Can we chat to get to know each other better and see if you could help me in any ways..lol

oh thanks i just called the school now and i was told to upload it

repsin: you can upload it. For now they don't care about who it's addressed what they need is your grades for them to evaluate then they get the official copy with there address after admission. I also applied to the school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks bro i just called them now and i was told i can upload it

JabinodelaRatta: alright then. Let me see
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
What course are you going in for?
cutelekush01: Wassup with there admission? Can we chat to get to know each other better and see if you could help me in any ways..lol

oh thanks i just called the school now and i was told to upload it

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Graviton2:

No wahala, bro. I been dey handle certain packaging too, but I go dey more frequent here now. I fit ring you?

Okay big boss.. Doing the same here too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
cutelekush01: Thanks bro i just called them now and i was told i can upload it

ok bro. You welcome
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
aaa33: Hello folks I need an advice/views about what am about to post here.
I applied for American student visa in 2002. Before then I had attend and written a SAT exams in Lagos. Its a company that we paid to then to write the exams . On the day of my interview in Abuja. I was asked every document which I presented until the lady asked me if I wrote SAT I said yes. She demanded for it and I presented it to her. After a close look at it she flared up that its fake and showed a colleague of hers and he confirmed its fake. She said she ain't gonna allow me enter her country and stamped my passport after inputting some stuff to her computer.
Its been years since that happened. I already finished my bsc here in Nigeria and my Msc is in view presently. I have a paid employment and am relatively doing well. The issue now is was I banned? If I go to apply for a visa again will the last incidence crop up? I lost the last passport to fire and intend to go do anothe. Pls what's your candid take on this. Kind regards.

I will suggest you open this thread link and ask the VO there since you said since 2002 cos i learnt ban is 10 years but am not sure about the duration or length of the ban.

https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening/10

https://www.nairaland.com/1792591/u.s-immigration-questions-ask-u.s/40
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
efiyefaa: please i am trying to create a profile so i can schedule an appointment and it keeps telling me "your request can not be processed at this time . The site administrator has been alerted."
Please what do i do?

Dont be panic its their network or site
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
M.sc Medical physics (Radiation,Dosimetry and Medical Physics?) what about you?

repsin: What course are you going in for?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dot1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2014

For the application, what they want is the scanned copy of your transcript- student copy, which doesn't bear any address.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Environmental science
cutelekush01: M.sc Medical physics (Radiation,Dosimetry and Medical Physics?) what about you?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
BS or MS?
repsin: Environmental science
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
I have address on the first page of the transcript..it doesnt appear where records are..There was a time i applied for Ms at UI so the transcript was address there but i had the opportunity to scan it before been sealed.

Dot1:
For the application, what they want is the scanned copy of your transcript- student copy, which doesn't bear any address

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.