Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866242 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:43am On Sep 24, 2014
vivysparkles:

As in eh! No be small thing.

How are you doing? It's been some time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:45am On Sep 24, 2014
zeezahbee: yea, its mouth watering. i feel like going to canada this minute lol. how have you been ? grin

I've been fine and how is studies so far?

Hope assimilation level is high?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:45am On Sep 24, 2014
godG: Sir. Imperiouxx, how are you doing? Been an age.
MsNas, again, thanks for the other time. Sure you are doing great.
His bossliness, Monsieur slimmy05, what's good?

Regards to the house too oo.

What's good with you friend? I'm doing fine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:48am On Sep 24, 2014
cutelekush01:

@ imperiouxx I hail you na...u knw fit remember me tho but soon I go post my success story and I will echo how you and Bigfrancis have helped a soul..

Sure friend. How are you doing?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 24, 2014
Mjseun:
Slimmy, how are you? Lon time bro
I am good seun. Send me your bbpin via email.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 5:59am On Sep 24, 2014
yankison:

I see that you are undergoing training at phoenix aviation, where.I.am.also.planning to come.for.my dispatcher training. I actually had gone for interview 3 times on.F1 studies and was denied dued to unknown reasons because I don't usually get to.be asked any.document
but I sincerely have changed my mind to go.for a professional course this.time where I.am.good at
so what.you think.about that and what did you encounter at your M1 interview.

Thanks in anticipation. And also.anyone.is welcome to contribute.

Well you have to post your 3 transcripts here so guru's can lend their 2cents.
Getting to the root cause of your challenge is your best bet.
Going for an aviation course does not come with automatic visa. Most VO's usually wana see that a person who wants to pursue a career in the industry should currently have a strong home tie, something that binds him or her to their home country.
Let's have a general view of your profile.
I know it seems like a lot of work but it will all be worth it if you eventually get your visa.
Do it right this time!

#Bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Chars1289: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Hello ause, I will like to know if anyone have used the online application route for WES.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by berry45: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2014
can someone please explain to me in details requirements involved for a transfer student. am presently in 100 level but I want to transfer to an american university. urgent response will be greatly appreciated.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2014
berry45: can someone please explain to me in details requirements involved for a transfer student. am presently in 100 level but I want to transfer to an american university. urgent response will be greatly appreciated.

If you have a cgpa of 2.0 and above, you will need to evaluate your result with Wes or ECE... Then apply with the evaluated transcript with your school of choice... Different schools with their conditions... But the evaluation is a must! I see no reason why you cannot start all over again since its just your first year. My 2 cent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2014
Chars1289: Hello ause, I will like to know if anyone have used the online application route for WES.

Why not use ECE...it's way cheaper than Wes.. They finished my transcript evaluation within 7 working days without any rush hour extra fee..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Chars1289: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2014
honeyad:

Why not use ECE...it's way cheaper than Wes.. They finished my transcript evaluation within 7 working days without any rush hour extra fee..

That's pretty fast.How much did it cost you?Bt the info I read here sometime ago is that ECE evaluations reduces GPA compared to WES.pls hw true is dt
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Chars1289:
That's pretty fast.How much did it cost you?Bt the info I read here sometime ago is that ECE evaluations reduces GPA compared to WES.pls hw true is dt

I truly can't tell if it reduces GPA compared to Wes ... It's cost is around 170$ including posting it to my school of choice... Same offer from Wes cost almost 250$...#moneycannotwaste#... Btw what school are u sending your transcript from?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Babalola1990: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Amefrica:

Paddy! cheesy
smiley cheesy Bobo mi, what's up buddy, it's been donkey years!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello house,
Please I need an advise on my F-1 visa application
I have been given admission to two different schools in the us, one university and one community college.
I currently live and work in Dubai(7month) and am waiting for my 1-20 presently.
Since I don't have any tie to Dubai, is it advisable to apply from Dubai here or I should come and apply from Nigeria jejely, though I will b coming to Nigeria soon.

PS: also advised on which school to choose among d two, community college or university. I applied to both as a transfer student with my ND result.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by berry45: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
thanks for d reply, I decided to apply into a college because there are some loop holes in my previous application at the USA embassy, I graduated high school 2010 and I just gain admission into college here in Nigeria recently. my questions are: how do I evaluate my transcript with wes (2) do you think the success rate of applying for a transfer student visa is high.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Chars1289: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
honeyad:

I truly can't tell if it reduces GPA compared to Wes ... It's cost is around 170$ including posting it to my school of choice... Same offer from Wes cost almost 250$...#moneycannotwaste#... Btw what school are u sending your transcript from?

okk..I will consider my options.My sch is lautech. I still welcome any info about the GPA reduction from other members of the ause.tenkss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by berry45: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
honeyad:

If you have a cgpa of 2.0 and above, you will need to evaluate your result with Wes or ECE... Then apply with the evaluated transcript with your school of choice... Different schools with their conditions... But the evaluation is a must! I see no reason why you cannot start all over again since its just your first year. My 2 cent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by berry45: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
honeyad:

thanks for d reply, I decided to apply into a
college because there are some loop holes in my
previous application at the USA embassy, I
graduated high school 2010 and I just gain
admission into college here in Nigeria recently. my
questions are: how do I evaluate my transcript
with wes (2) do you think the success rate of
applying for a transfer student visa is high.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
honeyad:

You do realize not all schools need wes right?
So saying it's a must sounds like an overkill.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Little money, berekete spending. Whew! #PayingTheDues
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Babalola1990: smiley cheesy Bobo mi, what's up buddy, it's been donkey years!!

Na true oo. How ND na?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
aadeyi: Hello house,
Please I need an advise on my F-1 visa application
I have been given admission to two different schools in the us, one university and one community college.
I currently live and work in Dubai(7month) and am waiting for my 1-20 presently.
Since I don't have any tie to Dubai, is it advisable to apply from Dubai here or I should come and apply from Nigeria jejely, though I will b coming to Nigeria soon.

PS: also advised on which school to choose among d two, community college or university. I applied to both as a transfer student with my ND result.

Go back to 9ja apply with the University's I20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
streetMic: What are the requirements for PHd application and How can one successful ace a full waiver and every every for the PHd? Those doing their PHD should help biko.

Do you have your Masters already, or looking to go the MS/PhD fast track way?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Babalola1990: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Amefrica:

Na true oo. How ND na?
ND just dey o, oya fire me weytin dey sup prestissimo. (w_babalola@yahoo.com)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by berry45: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
berry45:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kpolli(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
slimmy05: Oga Kpolli

Sir!!!!!!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Babalola1990: ND just dey o, oya fire me weytin dey sup prestissimo. (w_babalola@yahoo.com)

Sent!

Omoh, the cold dey battle me for here oo. embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Just got duplicate copies of my Profs' LOR written on me forwarded to my email! Those Ogas did a brilliant academic PR for me. cheesy I be like 'Iyen emi na". Good to be good. Grateful.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
berry45:

Applying to a college is a red flag and your chances of getting the visa is minimal compared to when you apply with a good university, Applying as a transfer or freshman doesn't really determine your chances of getting the visa, type Wes on google, you will get their website.... You can also use ECE cos I believe its way cheaper.. If you have applied earlier and was denied, I think you should post your past transcript so the gurus here can point out your errors and you work on it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nice to hear that bro..me dey fear oo because its been long i finished school though my surname ring bell..Do i need to keep calling them to be expecting mail from my intend school? how long does it take to receive a mail from the school? I need your response bro
godG: Just got duplicate copies of my Profs' LOR written on me forwarded to my email! Those Ogas did a brilliant academic PR for me. cheesy I be like 'Iyen emi na". Good to be good. Grateful.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
vivysparkles:

Ms Nas darling! I dey o...it "haff" tey. Lol. I've been in nigeria whiling away the summer. Just returned a couple weeks ago. Abi you're done with MS this fall?
It haff really tey. How have you been? So you were in Naija? Big girl things. When will I go to Naija? cry cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
cutelekush01:

Nice to hear that bro..me dey fear oo because its been long i finished school though my surname ring bell..Do i need to keep calling them to be expecting mail from my intend school? how long does it take to receive a mail from the school? I need your response bro

In your case, calling them won't be bad. Knowing when it gets to the school is actually and issue of how you sent it. If you have been told to send to a given email, that should be delivered in a couple of minutes. If through mail, then your choice of posting becomes a factor in telling when your LOR will get to intended school(s).

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa