Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866253 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dot1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
vivysparkles: Hey house! Who knows how long WES keeps evaluations for? Like if I do an evaluation this year and decide to go back to school 4yrs from now can I still order an evaluation from them?
Hello sis. Longest time. You've been on this question for long o. Hope you get an answer this time smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Babalola1990: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
vivysparkles: Hey house! Who knows how long WES keeps evaluations for? Like if I do an evaluation this year and decide to go back to school 4yrs from now can I still order an evaluation from them?
the answer is "No one here knows". It is best to contact WES directly for clarification. I equally have mine evaluated with the ICAP but I'm not sure if they save records. As said, better to ask WES
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by vivysparkles(f): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Babalola1990: the answer is "No one here knows". It is best to contact WES directly for clarification. I equally have mine evaluated with the ICAP but I'm not sure if they save records. As said, better to ask WES

How do you know "no one here knows"? Are you "everyone"?? Or their spokes person perhaps.lol. "I don't know" would've been a more appropriate answer because I'm pretty sure there are others who have had their transcripts evaluated in years past and are perhaps applying for another degree. Nevertheless I will try to contact WES directly.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by vivysparkles(f): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dot1:
Hello sis. Longest time. You've been on this question for long o. Hope you get an answer this time smiley

Yes o, it's been a minute. Whats new with you? Nigeria or the US.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
vivysparkles:

How do you know "no one here knows"? Are you "everyone"?? Or their spokes person perhaps.lol. "I don't know" would've been a more appropriate answer because I'm pretty sure there are others who have had their transcripts evaluated in years past and are perhaps applying for another degree. Nevertheless I will try to contact WES directly.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
ridimic1: i heard dat in d us. military its international recruits dat r usually sent to iraq n oda warzones to die

so dos considering d military citizenship route,,,pls have a rethink wink
hehhehehehehe, who wan die?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Babe! kiss
hey love, oya email me joor, been a while
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dot1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
vivysparkles:

Yes o, it's been a minute. Whats new with you? Nigeria or the US.
Nigeria till december. Targeting spring
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Oga Kpolli
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kpolli(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
ridimic1: i heard dat in d us. military its international recruits dat r usually sent to iraq n oda warzones to die

so dos considering d military citizenship route,,,pls have a rethink wink

I agree they should have a rethink but this info is wrong.... If you join National Guard, you don't get sent anywhere.... And since most internationals join while in school they don't get sent abroad but some are later sent oooo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Femicrux: @decreamaster You've got mail...
bans a beg no vex o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Now in Milan guys....its making sense o grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Snazzygirl: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
vivysparkles:

lol....no mind babalola. I don't know if you've contacted WES, but if you haven't ................http://www.wes.org/students/icap.asp. ICAP evaluations are stored for as long as WES is in existence. This doesn't apply to WES Basic.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Snazzygirl:
lol....no mind babalola. I don't know if you've contacted WES, but if you haven't ................http://www.wes.org/students/icap.asp. ICAP evaluations are stored for as long as WES is in existence. This doesn't apply to WES Basic.
vivysparkles:
Two of my favorite people! kiss Vivvysparkles How and where have you been?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Babalola1990: 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
vivysparkles:

Well, the response was born out of only a simple non-malignant attribution to the premise given by "Dot1" which said and I quote "you've been on this question for long, hope you get an answer now". It is just a non-cynical psychology to reach such conclusive generalization as it seems to you! Nonetheless, I only expect you to follow the expedient info there! Contact WES directly. LOL!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:07am On Sep 24, 2014
Babalola1990: Una weldone here oo. Please I have a quick question.
1. Does a 16 year old need to be accompanied for visa interview? Is there any peculiar specifications for someone of this age range?

Una thank you for responding

Yes of course and the accompany must be his/her guardian and they should sign for the person...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:07am On Sep 24, 2014
repsin: untrue

You must be kidding or a comedian... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by iamchux(m): 12:25am On Sep 24, 2014
Missed NL... Been away for a while.... Good to be back tho! cool

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 1:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Babalola1990: Well, the response was born out of only a simple non-malignant attribution to the premise given by "Dot1" which said and I quote "you've been on this question for long, hope you get an answer now". It is just a non-cynical psychology to reach such conclusive generalization as it seems to you! Nonetheless, I only expect you to follow the expedient info there! Contact WES directly. LOL!!

GRE, GMAT or SAT?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by vivysparkles(f): 2:05am On Sep 24, 2014
MsNas:

Two of my favorite people! kiss Vivvysparkles How and where have you been?

Ms Nas darling! I dey o...it "haff" tey. Lol. I've been in nigeria whiling away the summer. Just returned a couple weeks ago. Abi you're done with MS this fall?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by vivysparkles(f): 2:05am On Sep 24, 2014
imperiouxx:

GRE, GMAT or SAT?

As in eh! No be small thing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Babalola1990: 2:13am On Sep 24, 2014
imperiouxx:

GRE, GMAT or SAT?
High Chief imperiouxx, All as stated! LoL!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 2:42am On Sep 24, 2014
What are the requirements for PHd application and How can one successful ace a full waiver and every every for the PHd? Those doing their PHD should help biko.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by juntod: 2:44am On Sep 24, 2014
Babalola1990: the answer is "No one here knows". It is best to contact WES directly for clarification. I equally have mine evaluated with the ICAP but I'm not sure if they save records. As said, better to ask WES

vivysparkles

WES keeps your record for eternity.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Babalola1990: 3:11am On Sep 24, 2014
juntod:

vivysparkles

WES keeps your record for eternity.
Affirmative!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Babalola1990: 3:12am On Sep 24, 2014
Walspring:

Yes of course and the accompany must be his/her guardian and they should sign for the person...
Gracias Walspring!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 24, 2014
zeezahbee: hey love, oya email me joor, been a while

Yea! Long time ...sent you a PM! Lost your email address.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Babalola1990: High Chief imperiouxx, All as stated! LoL!

Paddy! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mjseun(m): 4:09am On Sep 24, 2014
Who dey Gainesville, Fla ooo. Na only me waka come?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mjseun(m): 4:10am On Sep 24, 2014
slimmy05: Oga Kpolli
Slimmy, how are you? Lon time bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 4:33am On Sep 24, 2014
dcyprusog:
it doesn't work with my phone i'm using nokia asha 202 it is a double sim phone the only option i have is my pc now and my email.That the only way we can communicate

@stevecrum i will like to talk with u on whatsapp pls if u don't mind... Thanks and God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:42am On Sep 24, 2014
Babalola1990: High Chief imperiouxx, All as stated! LoL!

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa