Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (868160 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by berry45: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
please I want the house to help me with this question, can a person defer his admission again, after he has previously deferred it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
berry45: please I want the house to help me with this question, can a person defer his admission again, after he has previously deferred it?
I think you can defer twice. My school allows you to defer twice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bolakale66(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
What did you mean by yes and no
Walspring:

Yes and NO..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
berry45: please I want the house to help me with this question, can a person defer his admission again, after he has previously deferred it?

Yes but you might pay for the second deferment..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bolakale66(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hi, VO's please is it possible to cancel appointment and still use your visa fee receipt after 6-8mnth schedule another appointment?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bolakale66: Hi, VO's please is it possible to cancel appointment and still use your visa fee receipt after 6-8mnth schedule another appointment?
You can only reschedule twice I guess. Yes you can still use it as its valid for 1year.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by asadiaboymma: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Please somebody should answer me, has any1 done GRE, how was ur perfomance n which material did u use? Pls save a soul. Thank all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bolakale66: What did you mean by yes and no

It depend on the VO that will interview you...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Walspring:

According to law, i suggest you spend over 6 month before you do marriage with a citizen
you just answered my question man.bless u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
decreamaster: you just answered my question man.bless u

Amen.... And you too....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
jamicanlady:

Please he cant use that result.....TOEFL & IELTS results are valid for 2yrs.....GRE result is valid for 5yrs.
Yes :-) Hey, are you a Jamaican?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by electronic(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
cutelekush01:
@edib i got 3.317

my predictions were close!! @edib... not voodoo but just simple interpolation cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2014
Schools have there different policies so it's advisable you contact your school's admission office.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Feexo: 12:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Peeps, can one still get schools for spring admission? The course is Nursing, Sat is 1,350, Toefl is Oct 4th. Anyone with a good school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dot1(m): 5:31am On Sep 30, 2014
teddyrain: which school can someone of 27 years enroll into as an undergraduate
Any school. I doubt if a school will deny you enrolment because of your age
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Morris(m): 5:41am On Sep 30, 2014
cutelekush01: @Slimmy please remind me of that page where Bigfrancis explained how to convert cgpa to 4.0 scale..please you can help with the link of the page..I need it ASAP..Thanks

foreigncredits.com/Resources/
use that website follow the instructions

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Feexo: Peeps, can one still get schools for spring admission? The course is Nursing, Sat is 1,350, Toefl is Oct 4th. Anyone with a good school?
Yes, few schools.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Tekecoms1(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Please i need an urgent help. I need IETLS materials oooo.
I wanna port to canada because of their immigration friendly policy and easy work access.
Again i wanna know if its compulsory for me to write ietls as a graduate of HND? Please help me sirs and mas.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Feexo: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2014
repsin: Yes, few schools.

Could you please give me the names of some of those schools? Thanks a lot!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Talk to your school admissions unit. I think they will help you out as many schools don't even allow more than one deferral.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by domex007: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2014

Yes Sir!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Dot1:
Any school. I doubt if a school will deny you enrolment because of your age
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Feexo:

Could you please give me the names of some of those schools? Thanks a lot!
southern illinois University edwardville, Alabama A&M University, University of pennyslavania
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2014
@Repsin how your admission package? Any new news about OSU?

repsin: southern illinois University edwardville, Alabama A&M University, University of pennyslavania
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by asadiaboymma: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Guys! Please na, somebody help me, who has done GrE, please tell me the materials u used.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by asadiaboymma: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Nobody wants to help me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Send blank message to selfstudy.version2@gmail .com you will receive a mail containing some text books.

asadiaboymma: Nobody wants to help me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2014
teddyrain: Who is in Chicago ? My friend is arriving December but his school is opening January so he needs a nigga to stay with before school opens
can he stay with a family at a nearby town (45mins drive to Chicago)?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2014
Tekecoms1: Please i need an urgent help. I need IETLS materials oooo.
I wanna port to canada because of their immigration friendly policy and easy work access.
Again i wanna know if its compulsory for me to write ietls as a graduate of HND? Please help me sirs and mas.

You can buy their materials at the British council.. The ones i have is latest, i wish to attach and send it to you but it will consume my data MB... Maybe you can share and transfer MB for me ... Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2014
asadiaboymma: Nobody wants to help me

asadiaboymma: Guys! Please na, somebody help me, who has done GrE, please tell me the materials u used.

Please dont ever say no one want to help you because people who wrote GrE ain't around now and if they are around they will comment on your post..

You can also help yourself by reading part 4, 5 and from begining of part 6, you will see discussion about materials people mentioned like Manhattan or Guber cos am not sure of their materials..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2014
Walspring:

Please dont ever say no one want to help you because people who wrote GrE ain't around now and if they are around they will comment on your post..

You can also help yourself by reading part 4, 5 and from begining of part 6, you will see discussion about materials people mentioned like Manhattan or Guber cos am not sure of their materials..
There's a lot of information on this thread. New members should make out time to read them.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2014
cutelekush01: Actually my Prospective school doesnt require evaluation just trying to figure out what it looks like to get the conversion and also my chance of being admitted due to high applicant....I will bluetooth my fav food which is Black Amala to you...Your comments on here in a matured way and i think you should be a good example to other guys on here..please do not relent in helping the needy on here..I hail all of una wey dey help us for here most especially my very own Bigfrancis, his responses are quite impressive even more than what you could get from all those USA schools..No be hype oo but the truth.Respect to Joenice,Imperioxx,Repsin,my little friend Domexx and those that are not mentioned...Imperiouxx i hail thee for saving me fro using ************* i rest my case till that day im gonna echo it out.

Thanks. The knowledge I acquired on Nairaland is awesome and unquantifiable. Even when i'm busy, i still log on to this online community. Many thanks to Seun and his team. Arigato :-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.