Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Breakfast In Bed; Guys And Ladies Your Views - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakfast In Bed; Guys And Ladies Your Views (1741 Views)

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakfast In Bed; Guys And Ladies Your Views by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2014
nikkyshyne: There is what we call a 'tray'

grin grin
Re: Breakfast In Bed; Guys And Ladies Your Views by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2014
WhyAWhy: Breakfast in bed?!? Are you bedridden ni angry
Lol
Re: Breakfast In Bed; Guys And Ladies Your Views by ZeusAyo: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2014
andromida:

grin grin

lovely name you have there hope: you are as beautiful as your moniker
Re: Breakfast In Bed; Guys And Ladies Your Views by kashmegs(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Breakfast In Bed; Guys And Ladies Your Views by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2014
ZeusAyo: lovely name you have there hope: you are as beautiful as your moniker

Thank you. smiley
Re: Breakfast In Bed; Guys And Ladies Your Views by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2014
..it s romantic....**singing**...If i were a boy......
Re: Breakfast In Bed; Guys And Ladies Your Views by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tymax: Rabbish. Let her get up and cook for me.

Nansense! angry
....That means you are not romantic then......am not surprised, you are a naija guy...
Re: Breakfast In Bed; Guys And Ladies Your Views by Tymax(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ....That means you are not romantic then......am not surprised, you are a naija guy...
undecided You expect your husband to do this?
Re: Breakfast In Bed; Guys And Ladies Your Views by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tymax:
undecided You expect your husband to do this?
...yeah!!!....mayb once in two years....either on my birthday or wedding anniversary....Thats one of the reason why we naija girls keep complaining abt naija guys...They just dont want to change....

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Idea! Every Romancelander Should Please Check In Please! / Guys, Can You Do This? PICS / Provoking The Grace And Favor Of GOD For Our Marital Breakthrough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.