Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? (50927 Views)

What Is The Opposite Of The Word "Opposite" / PHOTO: 95% Of People Will Fail This Simple Mathematics / What Is The Direct Opposite Of "Sorry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by otipoju(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Red has no opposite jare any other colour is different

3 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by ojeota(f): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2014
Its WHITE
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2014
The opposite of red is calm grin
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Davidovinci(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2014
"Green is the opposite of Red".

Blue is the opposite of Orange
Yellow is the opposite of Purple
Black is the opposite of White.
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Black?
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 23, 2014
ocean green to be precise!
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by strangest(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2014
Ifyjemila: the question is what is the opposite of red?

yes, I know but this is the education section and not exam or interview beside we are all learning

Red is the opposite of Green
Black is the opposite of Whit

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Generalkorex(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2014
@op come answer d question yoursef.
The opposite of red depends on d usage o.
In traffic rule its different
at war zone the opposite is different.

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by ayusco85(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2014
@OP..............

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by CharlieMaria(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2014
Black. cool cool cool
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by bigx(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Therein lies my Problem with the system. What is the correlation of opposite of red and his performance on a construction site? Or would he be working in the fashion design department of the company?

12 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Gooci(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2014
CYAN................. angry
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Ifyjemila(f): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2014
strangest:

yes, I know but this is the education section and not exam or interview beside we are all learning

Black is the opposite of Whit
PURE
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by CharlieMaria(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2014
Tosdam: My uncle that works in a construction company shared his interview experience with me some hours ago and I wish to share it with you guys here too.

Uncle Joe sit sat me down and tells told me why so many graduates flop in an interview questions these days. He tells told me how so many [b]graduate[/b]s prepare hard for an interview but get [b]soak[/b]ed with shame and embarrassment after the interview. He further picture pictured how the best student with the best result still strive hard to have a pass mark in a cheap interview question.

Interview is not about showing your skill in calculus but expressing how fast and the level of your intelligent quotient.

Now, let me share you one of the top most question asked by an employer in a construction company.

Question:

The opposite of white is black, what is the opposite of RED?

Note: This is an interview question. Uncle Joe was the only luckiest applicant that got it right and got the Job........
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by persie98: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by glasmirow(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2014
I know the thing but to say the thing nain be the thing
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2014
_____

2 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by scobaba: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Ds OP na Patrick Sawyer ooo...e just drop issue, dey watch d issue dey cause wahala, e no gree talk again. angry

10 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2014
Red have no opposite. No wonder they said even brilliant graduates fail simple interview.

3 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by bosunjohns(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2014
Green!
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Dottore: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2014
..my chew. Every body is right. #sips my lemonade#

What's the opposite of "boooooorrrriiiiing"

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by RotrEmmanuel: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2014
In circuits its either RED wire for positive or BLACK wire for negative. grin grin
But For Traffic light them make mistake put green & Red. ?
Which one person go believe again sef. cox all these are man made grin

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by johnshagb(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2014
It's not like word and opposite. I don't believe there's an opposite to certain colors.
I stand corrected

Btw, can we say the opposite of black is yellow?

2 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2014
strangest: Just like black is the opposite of white, standard colors also have opposites. The result of putting opposite colors together is either a clashing or loud feeling, depending on which pair you choose. Below are the opposites for primary colors:

Black is the opposite of White
you forgot to add the source to your answer
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by OLAMIND1(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2014
Since it's a construction company, the opposite of RED will be WHITE.
Construction workers use either WHITE and BLACK or RED and WHITE for road blocks, diversions etc.

https://www.nairaland.com/1858147/dumbest-rewards-ever-given-running
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by XwhY(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2014
The opposite of red is green
Red -Stop
Green -Go
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Toks2008(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2014
On the spectrum wheel
Green - Red
Purple - Yellow
Brown doesn't have an opposite, it's not a primary colour
Red - Green
Blue - Orange
Grey - not a primary colour
Orange - Blue
Yellow - Blue
Pink -not a primary colour
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by richtubor: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2014
On Colour wheel, Green is the opposite of Red

4 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by RotrEmmanuel: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2014
wincyhov:
you forgot to add the source to your answer
even if they is source, abi na maggi, all man made ideas grin
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2014
____

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by nativedoctor(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2014
White is the opposite of any colour.

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2014
RotrEmmanuel: even if they is source, abi na maggi, all man made ideas grin
lmao.the reason i ask for source be say i stumbled on the same answer word for word when i use google search.
so the badt guy just copy and paste the answer come dy form boss for nl

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria / Ibadan Polytechnic Burnt Seized Phones Worth N15m (Photos) / ASUU: We Are Ready To Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.