Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Mimiko May Decamps To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko May Decamps To PDP (4756 Views)

Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Alexcollins(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
berem: It shouldn't be a breaking news abeg! It was expected and it happened.
APC remains the only authentic opposition party until 2015,when PDP will be wiped off to extinction, APC takes over and becomes the ruling party. cool

my dear don't be deceived, d only way PDP will relinquish power in 2015 is if d world comes 2 an end. APC should work towards 2019.

7 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Firefire(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
I. Wish you well in your adventure
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
Johnnyessence: its not new here even when omisore campaign in osogbo he was there he campaign for aregbe by 2015 APC will sweep or d reps and senate Cos' workers are tired in d state.
APC will dislodge PDP/LP in Osun State
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by M0GIDI: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
How Buhari reacted.

5 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by edogirl2: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sad thing is APC is so poorly placed in Ondo state that PDP will win the next governorship elections.

I hear Mr Akeredolu, who did so poorly in the last elections is also being lined up to contest in 2yrs time. He is a nice man, but he simply doesn't have what it takes to win an election.

This is one of those occasions where the APC national leadership should allow the local party to pick their own candidate. A local and popular APC candidate will floor the PDP.

7 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by nigerianvenom(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
brownlord: Decamp from PDP to PDP ?

The guy above me is posting with the TAN IPad.
atleast his own is an "ipad",what about ur chinese road side made opon imo?
i guess it has spoiled.

10 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
suwailad: please remind what party mimiko was in again? Thunder fire you if you turn this against APC, nothing concern us for here.
so for your mind you are an APC member? Sis, you are just an ordinary internet soldier, use-and-dump on your leaders' mind...

12 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by GeneralBadman: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
berem: what tenure is he serving now?

The loss of PDP in Osun state is the reason Mimiko is decamping. Jonathan is so desperate to win in the SW come 2015.

Jo and PDP must have paid Mimiko handsomely.

Mimiko don hammer.

2015 things.

Meanwhile.......................Jonathan till 2019.

Konmight say so.

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
barcanista: APC will dislodge PDP/LP in Osun State
it's good to be optimistic. One gets hope by it.
But, where there is hope, there isn't 100percent guarantee of success

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by GeneralBadman: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
He's gone back home (PDP) at last.

Politrickcians are Clowns.

What's the fate of Labour Party and Dan Nwayanwu now?

Na wah oooooooo

Meanwhile...................Jonathan till 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Firefire(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Lolz! I sensed that you always carry this APC on top your head but wait a minute, does APC members really know you exist?

grin

maybe,maybe not

smiley
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by opiaoku: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
APC remains the only authentic opposition party until 2015,when PDP will be wiped off to extinction, APC takes over and becomes the ruling party. cool

I heared malaria kills faster nowadays dear take your drugs because that's a malaria dream (nlo iba)

When the time comes you will join the angels and saints to shout
GEJ GEJ GEJ
GEJ TILL 2019
GEJ MY BLESSED PRESIDENT
GEJ MAY YOU LIVE LONG
GEJ FORGIVE ME
GEJ TILL 2019

13 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Descartes: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Let me just mount my monicker cool tongue
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
omenka: Just saw one of Niger Delta's leading politicians in a club!!! Nigga's fugly as hell!!! Just look at the fat bellied gurls in his entourage!!!

Smh.
free d paddy make him flex!!! Wetin happen na? Was he elected?
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by emiye(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
hushmail:

APGA will not follow suit cos Anambra elections are a distant 4 years away

meanwhile, Polithievians, joining the band wagon

without shame

gej till 2019 sha
Dont deceive yourself. Mimiko will be governor till 2017.

APGA's case is not really different. Peter Obi APGA BOT has resigned, all the elected house of rep members on APGA;s platform has defected to PDP.

I think the pseudo opposition parties should die, they pose a great nuisance to the political space, if they are half PDP, half their proclaimed party

4 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Vessi:
it's good to be optimistic. One gets hope by it.
But, where there is hope, there isn't 100percent guarantee of success
in politics you hope and strategise to win. The final verdict lies on the elctorate
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Now we know people who calls themselves Opposition on the pages of the newspaper but are normally seen genuflecting and doing 'shon sir' to GEJ behind the curtains

It has also come to people's notice also of Ifeanyi Uba's feverish attempt to redeem his dwindling electoral and financial fortunes by accepting to be one of Transformation Ambassadors of PDP foot soldiers in the SE

So with the aforesaid,we can all sing Nunc Dimitis and Inna lilahi wa inna lilahi rajiun to the party called LP,because their feeding bottle have just been yanked off their mouth with Mimiko's Reunion with PDP

RIP Labour Party........You came,You saw but You were plundered

6 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by M0GIDI: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
SW States
Ekiti
Ondo
Lagos
Ogun
Osun
Oyo

Only 4 to go before February 2015 GEJ CARRY GO!!!

6 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by edogirl2: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Funny enough, Mimiko's decamping will create massive ruckus in the local PDP that could play into the hands of the APC, if only the APC got its acts together.

The Adamawa PDP problem will repeat itself in Ondo, as the PDP leaders in Ondo absolutely hate Mimiko's guts.

There is no way Mimiko will gain the PDP party structure in Ondo. It will be fight to the finish, and the infighting will lead to a lot of defections lol!

If only...if only... APC would let local people pick their own leaders!

6 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2014

In ur dreams!! Keep it up- dreaming. Afterall its free of charge to dream.

APC can never rule a united Nigeria Under my watch! Never!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Maradona of the south west grin

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by ratiken(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
courage54: Was he in LP before? He has always been a PDP puppet right from time, so am not surprise at all.

Once BUHARI is not contesting I will gladly sleep at home comes feb. 14, 2015. because to me he is the only person that can solve Nigeria major problem which is the problem of corruption.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Niger delta
God bless You

Please can you tell me how Buhari will solve corruption under democracy. Unless we go back to military rule.... Buhari has no democratic attribute to tackle today's democratic corruption.
He must work with the overly corrupt judiciary to prosecute whoever he assumes is corrupt. He cannot dialogue. Every system that will support his fight against corruption is more corrupt that the word corrupt.

He cannot be the president, senate, HOA, Chief Judge, Army Chief, Police chief, perm sec. etc all at the same time. He also lacks the attribute to subtly make enabling changes that will help his fight.

Having the will is one thing, application is another. Military dictatorship is very different from democracy.

6 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
barcanista: in politics you hope and strategise to win. The final verdict lies on the elctorate
talking fromt the same sides of the mouth. Final verdict is on the people whereas the man they have chosen as Governor decamps to PDP. And you declared APC will dislodge PDP in Ondo? And final verdict is on electorates and you aren't from Ondo(unable to vote)?
Damn grin

4 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by freshness2020: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
M0GIDI: SW States
Ekiti
Ondo
Lagos
Ogun

Oyo

Only 3 to go before February 2015 GEJ CARRY GO!!!
All my bro, let's just console them with Osun for now!
PDP ǻƪƪ τ̲̅ђe way!

6 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
edogirl2:
Funny enough, Mimiko's decamping will create massive ruckus in the local PDP that could play into the hands of the APC, if only the APC got its acts together.

The Adamawa PDP problem will repeat itself in Ondo, as the PDP leaders in Ondo absolutely hate Mimiko's guts.

There is no way Mimiko will gain the PDP party structure in Ondo. It will be fight to the finish, and the infighting will lead to a lot of defections lol!

If only...if only... APC would let local people pick their own leaders!

if the president invokes a meeting between ondo pdp leaders and lp leaders including mimiko. A truce will be reached.
Anyway, dont you love this mua'zu guy? Pdp national chairman? That bastaard is a good strategist. Pdp has been very strategic since his inception in office...

7 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
Vessi:
talking fromt the same sides of the mouth. Final verdict is on the people whereas the man they have chosen as Governor decamps to PDP. And you declared APC will dislodge PDP in Ondo? And final verdict is on electorates and you aren't from Ondo(unable to vote)?
Damn grin
the man they chose in 2012 and not in 2016.. I am not ondo resident nor citizen but It doesn't stop me from promoting and campaigning for a noble APC cause. The killer party deserve to go on extinct

4 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Uteghe(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
The perpetual National Chair,Dan Nwayanwu should follow suit. grin
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Blaqsmith(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2014

eskiz ma,I don't see that happening...not when Tinubu and Buhari are still parading...
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by edogirl2: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
The problem for Mr Jonathan is that Mimiko actually brings very little electoral fortune right now.

The guy cannot win the Ondo election for GEJ. If GEJ wins in Ondo, it will be because people want him to win, it wont be because of Mimiko.

Right now, Mimiko needs PDP more than PDP needs Mimiko.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
its will shock PDP when they Cos' people are not fooled with rice and kerosene people are embrazed with good infrastructure in place.
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
PDP will loose in ondo ,Ogun,osun,oyo,Lagos except ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by omenka(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
barcanista: free d paddy make him flex!!! Wetin happen na? Was he elected?
He wasn't elected but appointed. Name begins with a T and ends with an E.

Niccur most likely an Axe Man judging from his handshakes!!! Smh.

What a country! What a crop of leaders!! Wouldave posted pics but photographs arnt allowed around here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News...Nigerian Army Enters Sambisa Forest On Rescue Mission. / Election 2015 Results So Far / Obama Using Miltant Homosexuality Financed Libya Rebels, Bokoharm And Isis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.