Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Contradictions In The Bible - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Contradictions In The Bible (2410 Views)

For Muslims: Contradictions In The Quran / Godson Et All, Where Are The Contradictions In The Qur'aan? / The Numerical Contradictions In The Quran by Backslider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:30am On Aug 25, 2014
@ GOLPEN JAZAKUMU LAHI KHAIRAN THANKS JARE
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:45am On Aug 25, 2014
truthman na copy and paste but you abdulsalam also know that you did copy and paste, you wan lie say you type all those things?? what truthman said is also the truth and those your bible contradictions are wrong I checked each of them.stop dey halla truthman because the tin wey him write na true na why it de pain you.
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by malvisguy212: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2014
Abdulsalam20: ......... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START WITH U I ASKED FOR CONTRADICTIONS U POSTED AN ARTICLE THAT IS NOT REASONABLE THAT IS WHAT I TELL U U CAN NEVER FIND ONE SOME FORGED IT HERE ON NL BUT THEY WERE BUSTED...........WHAT CONTRADICTION MEAN IS THAT A VERSE THAT CONTRADICT ONE ANOTHER..........
NOW CONCERNING U SAYING QURAN IS NOT DETAILED WITHOUT HADITH DID U KNOW WHAT HADITH MEAN?.......HADITH MEAN WHAT THE PROPHET SAY AND QURAN IS WHAT ALLAH SAYS AND IT IS EVIDENT IN D QURAN

Allah SWT says repeatedly in the Quran to obey both Him and
the Messenger. One example is Surah an-Nisa ayah 59.
Ya ayyuha alladhina amanu ati Allaha wa ati ar-Rasul
wa ulu'l-amr min kum. Fa in tanaza'tun fi shay'in fa
rudduhu ilaAllahi wa ar-Rasul in kuntum tu'minuna
bIllahi wa'l-Yawmi al-Akhir. Dhalika khayrun wa ahsanu
ta'wil.
O you, those who have faith, obey Allah and obey the
Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you
dispute over a thing, then return it to Allah and the
Messenger, if you have faith in Allah and the Last Day.
That is better and more beautiful of interpretation.
He says that the Prophet (sAas) has been sent to explain the
Quran, not just to deliver it (Surah an-Nahl ayah 44).
Bi al-bayyinat wa az-Zubur wa anzalna ilayka adh-
Dhikra li-tubayyina li an-nas maa nuzzila ilayhim wa
la'allahum yatafakkarun.
By clear proofs and scriptures, and We have sent down
on you (O Prophet) the Reminder, that you can explain to
humankind what is sent down for them and in order that
they may reflect.
He says that people do not have faith if they do not take the
Prophet (sAas) as the judge of their disputes (Surah an-Nisa
ayah 65).
Fa laa wa Rabbika laa yu'minuna hatta yuhakkimuka fi
maa shajara baynahum thumma laa yajidu fi anfusihim
haraj min maa qadayta wa yusallimu taslima.
No, by your Lord and Sustainer, they do not have faith
until they have you (O Prophet) judge what is disputed
among them, then they do not find in their souls any
distress at what you have decided, and they accept it
wholly and completely.
He says that when He and the Prophet (sAas) have decided a
matter, it is not for any believing man or woman to do anything
but obey (Surah al-Ahzab ayah 36).
Wa maa kana li mu'min wa laa mu'minah idha
qadaAllahu wa Rasuluhu amran an yakuna lahum al-
khiyarat min amrihim wa man ya'siAllaha wa Rasulaha
faqad dalla dalala mubin.
And it is not ever for a faithful man or a faithful woman,
when Allah and His Messenger have decided an affair
that there is any choice for them in their affair, and who
disobeys Allah and His Messenger, so he is indeed
wandering far astray.
He says that what the Messenger gives, people should take,
and what he prohibits, they should abstain from (Surah al-
Hashr ayah 7).
...Wa maa atakum ar-Rasul fa khudhuhu wa maa
nahakhum anhu fa intahu. Wa ittaquAllah innAllaha
Shadid al-Iqab.
...And what the Messenger gives you, so take it, and what
he prohibits you, so refrain from it. And be in awe of
Allah. Surely Allah is Stern of Punishment.
How do we determine what the Prophet (sAas) has ordered, in
order to obey it?
How do we find out what he judged in disputes so that we can
abide by it?
How do we know what he has decided on matters, so that we
can submit to it?
How do we discover what he has given, so that we can take it,
or what he has prohibited, so we can abstain from it?
The answer to all these questions is very simple: we look to the
SUNNA. If you deny the validity of the Sunna then you may end
up disobeying what the Prophet (sAas) has commanded,
turning away from what he has judged, rejecting what he has
decided, ignoring what he has given, and doing what he has
prohibited.
And if you do these acts of disobedience, turning-away,
rejecting, ignoring, and doing-the-prohibited then YOU HAVE
DISOBEYED ALLAH. It's that simple. It is incumbent upon every
Muslim to obey both the Quran and the Sunna. Read the verses
I have cited for yourself. What do you think they mean?
trash, how did this answer the so many question I ask? I REAPET, QURAN IS NOT THE WORD OF GOD.
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2014
SMALLPENIS: truthman na copy and paste but you abdulsalam also know that you did copy and paste, you wan lie say you type all those things?? what truthman said is also the truth and those your bible contradictions are wrong I checked each of them.stop dey halla truthman because the tin wey him write na true na why it de pain you.
sure bt if u want to copy and paste verify it first i verifierd most of them before posting it.........copy and paste is nornal but verfy the information first i can never do dat preaching islam with falsehod i will advice u to chek d contradiction in ur buk wella.....and u said the contrtadiction in d quran ur broposted is true pls download translate quran just go to google and type"tafseer ibn kafseer' and look at the two i answered please judge with an objective and fair mind and not subjective or bias if u feel dat no contradiction in d bible post d bible verse out from ur bible and let us see grin
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2014
malvisguy212: trash, how did this answer the so many question I ask? I REAPET, QURAN IS NOT THE WORD OF GOD.
WITH ALL THE CLEAR PROOF I GAVE TO U IF QRAN IS WRITTEN BY MAN HOW DID IT CORRESPOND WITH MODERN SCIENCE WHEN THOSE DAYS PEOPPLE ARE LIVING IN A WORLD ABSENCE OF TECHNOLOGY THINK ABOUT THE STORY OF PHARAOH ALLAH SAID HE WONT DECAY SCIENTIST DISAGREE BUT LATER THEY FOUND HIM INTHE RED SEA U CAN NOT SEE A CONTRADICTION IN D QURAN BECAUSE IT IS INSPIRED BY ALLAH U CANT COMPARED IT WITH BIBLE THAT CONTRADICT MODERN SCCIENCE AND EVEN CONTRADICT ITSELF THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN BY MAN AND NO MAN IS PERFECT WE CAN ONLY BE EXPERT AND NOT PERFECT THIIIIIIIINK IF U NEED THE VERSES WHERE BIBLE CONTRADICT SCIENCE ASK I WILL RELEASE IT WITH UR PERMISSION .......NAWAO U PEOLE MADE MISTAKE BY SAYING JESUS WILL GO TO HELL SUBHANALLAH JESUS PRAY(SOLAT) U PEOPPLE REFUSE HE SAID HE CAN DO NOTHING U SAID HE IS GOD HE SAID D LORD OUR LORD IS ONE LORD U SAID IT IS THREE THINNNNNNNK
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by malvisguy212: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2014
Abdulsalam20: WITH ALL THE CLEAR PROOF I GAVE TO U IF QRAN IS WRITTEN BY MAN HOW DID IT CORRESPOND WITH MODERN SCIENCE WHEN THOSE DAYS PEOPPLE ARE LIVING IN A WORLD ABSENCE OF TECHNOLOGY THINK ABOUT THE STORY OF PHARAOH ALLAH SAID HE WONT DECAY SCIENTIST DISAGREE BUT LATER THEY FOUND HIM INTHE RED SEA U CAN NOT SEE A CONTRADICTION IN D QURAN BECAUSE IT IS INSPIRED BY ALLAH U CANT COMPARED IT WITH BIBLE THAT CONTRADICT MODERN SCCIENCE AND EVEN CONTRADICT ITSELF THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN BY MAN AND NO MAN IS PERFECT WE CAN ONLY BE EXPERT AND NOT PERFECT THIIIIIIIINK IF U NEED THE VERSES WHERE BIBLE CONTRADICT SCIENCE ASK I WILL RELEASE IT WITH UR PERMISSION .......NAWAO U PEOLE MADE MISTAKE BY SAYING JESUS WILL GO TO HELL SUBHANALLAH JESUS PRAY(SOLAT) U PEOPPLE REFUSE HE SAID HE CAN DO NOTHING U SAID HE IS GOD HE SAID D LORD OUR LORD IS ONE LORD U SAID IT IS THREE THINNNNNNNK
I understand you are new on nairaland, if you want to debate, don't copy and pest,don't present your question to long,that how they debate.

we can start like this........muhammad was in the cave of hira when the truth descend on him, and we all know that abraham moses and the rest men of God exited before muhammad, the truth dos not descend on them but muhammad, dos that mean abraham ,moses and the rest were living in lies? [this is how they debate, not like the way you present your question]

SHALOM
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by truthman2012(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2014
Hi golpen. E ku ojo meta.

You guys amuse me a lot o!

What does it matter to copy good information and paste? What matters is the correctness of the information.

Do you want to tell me the thread itself was not copied from islamic sites? Prove.
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2014
malvisguy212: I understand you are new on nairaland, if you want to debate, don't copy and pest,don't present your question to long,that how they debate.

we can start like this........muhammad was in the cave of hira when the truth descend on him, and we all know that abraham moses and the rest men of God exited before muhammad, the truth dos not descend on them but muhammad, dos that mean abraham ,moses and the rest were living in lies? [this is how they debate, not like the way you present your question]

SHALOM
grin WHO IS NEW BETWEEN ME AN D U JOINED ON JUNE 27 2014 ANOTHER LIE BUSTED!!!!!!!!! grin WHO TOLD U NOW THAT ABRAHAM AND MOSES LIVES IN LIE PLEASE GIVE ME A VERSE THAT SAY THAT WHAT U DONT KNOW IS THAT ABRAHAM IS THE FATHER OF ISLAM READ IT FROM WIKI PEDIA WWW.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_in_Islam WAT DAT VERSE MEAN IS DAT WHEN HE WAS CALLED UPON AS A PROPHET............INDEED ISLAM HAS BEE PERFECTED BY ALLAH........U TYNK ALL DIS I POSTED IS COPY AND PASTE I TYPED SOME MY SELF AND SOME FROM RESEARCH.........OKAY LETS MOVE TO INTEREST PAYMENT AND SOLAT IN THE BIBLE STARTIN WITH UR PERMISSION
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2014
malvisguy212: I understand you are new on nairaland, if you want to debate, don't copy and pest,don't present your question to long,that how they debate.

SHALOM
ISLAM HAS BEEN PERFECTED BY GOD I DON ANSWER UR QUESTION ABOVE
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by malvisguy212: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Abdulsalam20: grin WHO IS NEW BETWEEN ME AN D U JOINED ON JUNE 27 2014 ANOTHER LIE BUSTED!!!!!!!!! grin WHO TOLD U NOW THAT ABRAHAM AND MOSES LIVES IN LIE PLEASE GIVE ME A VERSE THAT SAY THAT WHAT U DONT KNOW IS THAT ABRAHAM IS THE FATHER OF ISLAM READ IT FROM WIKI PEDIA WWW.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_in_Islam WAT DAT VERSE MEAN IS DAT WHEN HE WAS CALLED UPON AS A PROPHET............INDEED ISLAM HAS BEE PERFECTED BY ALLAH........U TYNK ALL DIS I POSTED IS COPY AND PASTE I TYPED SOME MY SELF AND SOME FROM RESEARCH.........OKAY LETS MOVE TO INTEREST PAYMENT AND SOLAT IN THE BIBLE STARTIN WITH UR PERMISSION
this is a very simple question, abraham exited before muhammad,right? Ok, and the your hadith say muhammad was in the cave of hira before the truth descend on him,right?ok, my question is this, WHY THE TRUTH DID NOT DESCEND ON ABRAHAM AND THE REST PROPHET, BUT MUHAMMAD? ARE THE REST PROPHET LIVING IN LIES SINCE THE TRUTH DINT DESCEND ON THEM? Very simple question ,is this hard to understand?

I have Soo many question, this is just the least of them all.it look like wikipedia is now your quran.
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by malvisguy212: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2014
Abdulsalam20: grin WHO IS NEW BETWEEN ME AN D U JOINED ON JUNE 27 2014 ANOTHER LIE BUSTED!!!!!!!!! grin WHO TOLD U NOW THAT ABRAHAM AND MOSES LIVES IN LIE PLEASE GIVE ME A VERSE THAT SAY THAT WHAT U DONT KNOW IS THAT ABRAHAM IS THE FATHER OF ISLAM READ IT FROM WIKI PEDIA WWW.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_in_Islam WAT DAT VERSE MEAN IS DAT WHEN HE WAS CALLED UPON AS A PROPHET............INDEED ISLAM HAS BEE PERFECTED BY ALLAH........U TYNK ALL DIS I POSTED IS COPY AND PASTE I TYPED SOME MY SELF AND SOME FROM RESEARCH.........OKAY LETS MOVE TO INTEREST PAYMENT AND SOLAT IN THE BIBLE STARTIN WITH UR PERMISSION
this is a very simple question, abraham exited before muhammad,right? Ok, and the your hadith say muhammad was in the cave of hira before the truth descend on him,right?ok, my question is this, WHY THE TRUTH DID NOT DESCEND ON ABRAHAM AND THE REST PROPHET, BUT MUHAMMAD? ARE THE REST PROPHET LIVING IN LIES SINCE THE TRUTH DINT DESCEND ON THEM? Very simple question ,is this hard to understand?

I have Soo many question, this is just the least of them all.it look like wikipedia is now your quran.

You just raise another question, you say allah has already perfected the religion [islam] what is there to perfect?is the religion not perfected from the beginning? Or allah forgot to perfected it? Somtin that is perfect, no need to brag about it, MABY there is someone who allah is competing with.
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2014
malvisguy212: this is a very simple question, abraham exited before muhammad,right? Ok, and the your hadith say muhammad was in the cave of hira before the truth descend on him,right?ok, my question is this, WHY THE TRUTH DID NOT DESCEND ON ABRAHAM AND THE REST PROPHET, BUT MUHAMMAD? ARE THE REST PROPHET LIVING IN LIES SINCE THE TRUTH DINT DESCEND ON THEM? Very simple question ,is this hard to understand?

IF D TRUTH DID NOT DESCEND ON THEM HOW COME THEY ARE PROPHET MUHAMMAD CONFIRM THEM AS A PROPHET
e prophets to whom a scripture was revealed:
“Verily! This is in the former Scriptures. The Scriptures of Abraham and
Moses.” (Quran 87:18-19)
WAT EVIDENCE DID U NEED AGAIN WAT U POSTED D MEANING IS DAT HE WAS CALLED AS APROPHET IN CAVE OF HIRA
GOD SHOW HIM THE TRUTH BY GIVING HIM THE FIRST REVELATION e prophets to whom a scripture was revealed:
Moses.” (Quran 87:18-19) NOTE D VERSE I POSTED FOR U IS NOT THHE FIRST REVELATION I JUST POSTED THE VERSE FOR U TO KNOW THAT THEY LIVE IN TRUTH THEY PREACH ISLAM
BECAUSE I KNOW U MAY SAY DAT I DONT KNOW THE FIRST REVELATION
HOPE UR QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by malvisguy212: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2014
Abdulsalam20: IF D TRUTH DID NOT DESCEND ON THEM HOW COME THEY ARE PROPHET MUHAMMAD CONFIRM THEM AS A PROPHET
e prophets to whom a scripture was revealed:
Moses.” (Quran 87:18-19)
WAT EVIDENCE DID U NEED AGAIN WAT U POSTED D MEANING IS DAT HE WAS CALLED AS APROPHET IN CAVE OF HIRA
GOD SHOW HIM THE TRUTH BY GIVING HIM THE FIRST REVELATION e prophets to whom a scripture was revealed:
Moses.” (Quran 87:18-19) NOTE D VERSE I POSTED FOR U IS NOT THHE FIRST REVELATION I JUST POSTED THE VERSE FOR U TO KNOW THAT THEY LIVE IN TRUTH THEY PREACH ISLAM
BECAUSE I KNOW U MAY SAY DAT I DONT KNOW THE FIRST REVELATION
HOPE UR QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED
mr man, muhammad was an arab man, abraham is a jew, God covenant was with isreal, why will God chang his covenant?God only bless ishmeal because he was the son of abraham, BUT THE COVENANT WAS WITH ISAAC.

You said muhammad confirm them as prophet? did muhammad forget isaiah, jeremiah elijah and ezikiel? Because this are the major prophet that prophesied the comin of the messiah.face it Bros, satan manipulate the quran by removing this prophet.
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2014
I WILL EXPLAIN WAT U DONT KNOW TO U
The prophets mentioned in the Glorious Quran are as follows chronologically:
1.Hazrat Adam
2.Hazrat Idris
3.Hazrat Nooh
4.Hazrat Hood
5.Hazrat Saleh
6.Hazrat Ibrahim
7. Hazrat Loot
8.Hazrat Ismaeel
9.Hazrat Ishaq
10.Hazrat Yaqoob
11.Hazrat Yousuf
12.Hazrat Ayub
13. Hazrat Dhul kifl
14.Hazrat Shuaib
15.Hazrat Musa
16.Hazrat Haroon
17.Hazrat Dawood
18.Hazrat Sulaiman
19.Hazrat Elias
20. Hazrat Alyasa
21.Hazrat Younus
22.Hazrat Zakaria
23.Hazrat Yahya
24. Hazrat Eesa
25.Hz Muhammad

1.Hazrat Adam
Hazrat Adam was created out of soil. His descent continued through marriage.
“O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord Who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, his mate and from them twain scattered (like seeds)
countless men and women;― fear Allah, through Whom you demand your mutual (rights) and (reverence) the wombs (that bore you): for Allah ever watches over
you” (an-Nisa, 4/1).
Hazrat Adam, who was given ten pages by God, is the first man and first prophet.
“Allah did choose Adam and Noah the family of Abraham, and the family of Imran above all people” (Aal-e-Imran, 3/33).
2. Hazrat Idris (Enoch)
His ancestry goes back to Seth, son of Hazrat Adam. He is the grandfather of Hazrat Nooh. This verse gives information about him:
“Also mention in the Book the case of Idris: he was a man of truth (and sincerity), (and) a prophet: And We raised him to a lofty station.” (Maryam, 19/56-57).
Most of the artisans regard a prophet as their patron. For instance, Hazrat Nooh (PBUH) is the patron for sailors, Hazrat Yousuf (PBUH) for watchmakers and
Hazrat Idris (PBUH) for tailors.
He is reported to be the first person to write with pen and to teach to plan and set up cities. Although he is said to have been born in Egypt, he probably lived in
Babel.
3. Hazrat Nooh
Hazrat Nooh, is the first of the great prophets. Hazrat Nooh is mentioned in many verses in the Glorious Quran with his struggle with deniers and his story about
the deluge. In addition, the 71st chapter of the Quran was named after him. One of the verses that mentions him is as follows:
“We (once) sent Noah to his people, and he tarried among them a thousand years less fifty: but the Deluge overwhelmed them while they (persisted in) sin.” (al-
Ankaboot, 29/14).
This verse, which is one of the most laconic and eloquent verses of the Quran, summarizes the deluge in a few sentences:
“When the word went forth: “O earth! swallow up your water, and O sky! withhold (your rain)!” and the water abated, and the matter was ended. The Ark rested on
Mount Judi, and the word went forth: “Away with those who do wrong!”” (Hood, 11/44).
4.Hazrat Hood
Hazrat Hood comes from the descent of Hazrat Nooh’s son, Sam. The 11th chapter of the Quran was named after him. He is the prophet that was sent to the
nation of Ad in Yemen:
“To the Ad people, (We sent) Hood one of their (own) brethren: he said: “O my people! worship Allah! you have no other god but Him. Will yet not fear (Allah)?”” (al-
Araf, 7/65).
The people of the nation of Ad were strong. They had built high and strong buildings. They were destroyed through a violent wind because they did not obey
Hazrat Hood. The Quran reports it as follows:
“And the `Ad― they were destroyed by a furious wind, exceedingly violent” (Haaqqa, 69/6).
5.Hazrat Saleh
He was sent as a prophet to the nation of Thamud, which was also called Hijr, that lived between Damascus and Hijaz. The Quran points to it as follows:
“To the Thamud people (We sent) Saleh one of their own brethren: he said: “O my people! Worship Allah; you have no other god but Him. Now has come unto you a
clear (sign) from your Lord! This she-camel of Allah is a sign unto you: so leave her to graze in Allah’s earth and let her come to no harm, or you shall be seized with a
grievous punishment.” (al-Araf, 7/73).
The nation of Thamud was destroyed by a violent sound and quake because they disobeyed God by slaughtering the camel that was given to them as a miracle.
In another verse, God Almighty states the following:
“Then they rejected him (as a false prophet), and they hamstrung her. So their Lord, on account of their crime, obliterated their traces and made them equal (in
destruction, high and low)!” (ash-Shams, 91/14). In another verse, the sequel of that nation is indicated as follows:
“But the Thamud― they were destroyed by a terrible storm of thunder and lightning!” (al-Haaqqa, 69/5).
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2014
ABOUT ABRAHAM
6. Hazrat Ibrahim (Abraham)
He is one of the prophets that is mentioned the most in the Glorious Quran. His struggle of oneness (tawheed) is often emphasized. He is the second of the great
prophets. In addition, he is the only prophet that is loved and respected by all of the members of the three divine religions. He is famous for being khalilullah
(friend of God) and his generosity. Two of the verses that praise him and his religion are as follows:
“Also mention in the Book (the story of) Abraham: he was a man of Truth, a prophet” (Maryam, 19/41).
“Who can be better in religion than one who submits his whole self to Allah, does good, and follows the way of Abraham the true in faith? For Allah did take Abraham
for a friend.” (an-Nisa, 4/125).
Hazrat Ibrahim was born in Babel. All of the people in his nation, including his father, were idolaters. He started to struggle against idolatry when he was very
young. Once he broke the idols and put the axe over the neck of the biggest idol when everybody went out of the city for a ceremony. When he was asked “Who
did it to our gods?”, he showed the biggest idol and said, “that biggest idol did it”. Thus, he made them think. Then, they wanted to throw him into the fire,
however, as a miracle God made the fire cool and safe for him.[1]
In another verse, it is stated that he discussed with Namrud and silenced and astonished him with the evidence he put forward about the existence of God.[2].
Hazrat Ibrahim married Sara (Sarah). At first, she did not have any children, so he married Hazrat Hajar (Hagar). Hazrat Hajar gave birth to Hazrat Ismaeel
(Ishmael); Then Hazrat Sara gave birth to Hazrat Ishaq (Isaac)[3].
He went to Makkah after Palestine, Egypt and Syria. There he built the Kaaba with his son Ismaeel. Upon the command of God, he wanted to sacrifice (slay) his
son Hazrat Ismaeel in Mina; he himself and his son passed that test and obtained the pleasure of God.[4].
The grave of Hazrat Ibrahim is in a place called Khalilurrahman near Quds (Jerusalem). Deeds like reciting khutbah (sermon), circumcision, cutting nails were
first done by Hazrat Ibrahim.
In the Quran, the Prophet is told “Tell them the story of Ibrahim” and the story of Ibrahim (PBUH) is narrated as follows: Ibrahim (PBUH) tells his nation;
- “What do you worship?” He asked. They said;
- “We worship idols and we shall continue to worship them”. Hazrat Ibrahim said;
- “All right, do they hear you when you beg them? Or do they do you good or harm?” They said:
- “No, but we found our fathers doing so.” Ibrahim said;
- “Do you then see whom you have been worshipping― “You and your fathers before you?” For they are enemies to me; not so the Lord and Cherisher of the
Worlds; Who created me, and it is He Who guides me; Who gives me food and drink. And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me, Who will cause me to die, and then
to live (again); “And Who, I hope will forgive me my faults on the Day of Judgment…” Then, he begged God as follows:
- “O my Lord! Bestow wisdom on me, and join me with the righteous; Grant me honorable mention on the tongue of truth among the latest (generations); Make
me one of the inheritors of the Garden of Bliss; Forgive my father, for that he is among those astray; And let me not be in disgrace on the Day when (men) will
be raised up― The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail”[5].
The lesson Hazrat Ibrahim taught his nation
There was a religious ceremony that the nation of Hazrat Ibrahim held and everybody took part in. They invited Hazrat Ibrahim to that ceremony. However,
with the excuse that he was ill, he did not take part in the ceremony. There was nobody else in the city. Taking advantage of their absence, Hazrat Ibrahim
broke all of the idols to pieces except the biggest one, with an axe, and put the axe over the neck of the biggest idol[6].
When the keeper of the temple returned, he was astonished to see what had happened; he informed the people about it. The people gathered in the temple,
called Hazrat Ibrahim, and asked him;
- “Did you do it to our gods, O Ibrahim”. Hazrat Ibrahim said;
- “Maybe the biggest one (the one with the axe over its neck) did it. Ask them if they can speak”. Then they said to themselves; “you are the cruel ones”. That is,
they blamed each other because they left the idols alone and unguarded. However they said to Hazrat Ibrahim;
- “You know very well that they do not speak”. Hazrat Ibrahim said;
- “Do you then worship, besides God, things that can neither be of any good to you nor do you harm? Fie upon you and upon the things that you worship besides
God! have you no sense?”[7]. Some of the people said ;
- “Burn him and protect your gods if you do (anything at all)!”[8].
Meanwhile, the people in the palace were informed about what had happened. They took Hazrat Ibrahim before Namrud. They discussed the issue from the
beginning. Hazrat Ibrahim told Namrud that God was existent and that He was unique (one), that the idols could do no good or harm to anyone. Then, Namrud
said he was a god. Hazrat Ibrahim opposed it. Hazrat Ibrahim said that he was a human being and that he could not be a god. Then Namrud asked him;
- “Tell me, who is your Lord?” Hazrat Ibrahim said;
- “My Lord is He Who gives life and death”. Namrud said;
- “I give life and death.” Then, Namrud sent for two people in the dungeon. He ordered one of them to be killed and he freed the other. Then, he turned to
Hazrat Ibrahim and said;
- “You saw it. I gave life and death too.” Then Hazrat Ibrahim said;
- “It is God that causes the sun to rise from the East: do you then cause it to rise from the West.” Then, Namrud was appalled; he was confounded by something
that he did not expect[9].
Then Namrud ordered that Hazrat Ibrahim would be burned. First, they put Hazrat Ibrahim in the dungeon. Then, they built a high structure with thick walls in
an open area. They made a big fire there and invited the people there.[10]
They threw Hazrat Ibrahim into it. Then Almighty God said to the fire:
“We said “O Fire! Be thou cool, and (a means of)) safety for Abraham!” Then they sought a stratagem against him: but We made them the ones that lost most!” (al-
Anbiya, 21/68-70).
Here, God Almighty showed a miracle of a prophet of His by not burning Hazrat Ibrahim in the fire. Thus, God Almighty taught us a lesson that fire did not burn
on its own that it would not burn if He did not let. We see something similar in the world. Fine and thin leaves like cigarette paper do not catch fire in spite of
the sun’s scorching heat.
One of the stories of Hazrat Ibrahim (PBUH) is his discussion with his nation about gods. He saw the stars, the moon and the sun and told them that they rose and
set therefore those rising and setting things could not be gods. He told his nation that he believed that God was unique (one) that he turned towards God that his
Lord had power and ability to do anything that He created the heavens and the earth and that he was not a polytheist.[11]
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2014
7. Hazrat Loot
Hazrat Loot is the son of Aaron, Hazrat Ibrahim’s brother. He was sent as a prophet to the people of Sodom who started the practice of homosexuality for the
first time. They were destroyed totally, because they did not obey Hazrat Loot and went on that disgusting deed. The following is stated in the verse about it:
“We also (sent) Loot: he said to his people: “Do you commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For you practise your lusts on men in
preference to women: you are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.” And his people gave no answer but this: they said “Drive them out of your city: these are
indeed men who want to be clean and pure!” But We saved him and his family except his wife: she was of those who lagged behind. And We rained down on them a
shower (of brimstone): then see what was the end of those who indulged in sin and crime!” (al-Araf, 7/80-84).
8. Hazrat Ismaeel (Ishmael)
He is the son of Hazrat Ibrahim born of Hazrat Hajar (Hagar). The ancestry of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) goes back to him. He is famous for his obedience and
steadiness when his father wanted to sacrifice (slay) him for God. The following is stated in the Quran regarding it:
“Then when (the son) reached (the age of) (serious) work with him, he said: “O my son! I see in vision that I offer you in sacrifice: now see what is your view!” (The
son) said: “O my father! do as you are commanded: you will find me if Allah so wills one practicing Patience and Constancy!” So when they had both submitted (to
Allah), and He had laid Him prostrate on his forehead (for sacrifice) We called out to him “O Abraham! You have already fulfilled the dream!”― thus indeed do We
reward those who do right. For this was obviously a trial― And We ransomed him with a momentous sacrifice: And We left (this blessing) for him among generations
(to come) in later times” (as-Saaffat, 37/102-108).
9.Hazrat Ishaq (Isaac)
He is the second son of Hazrat Ibrahim, after Hazrat Ismaeel. His mother is Hazrat Sara. He was sent as a prophet to people living in Damascus and Palestine.
There were a lot of prophets in his descent. The following is stated in the Quran:
“Say you: “We believe, in Allah and the revelation given to us and to Abraham, Ismaeel Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes and that given to Moses and Jesus and that given to
(all) Prophets from their Lord we make no difference between one and another of them and we bow to Allah (in Islam).”” (al-Baqara, 2/136).
10. Hazrat Yaqoob (Jacob)
He is the grandson of Hazrat Ibrahim, coming from Hazrat Ishaq. His nickname is Israel and he lived in Palestine. He had twelve sons. A Jewish tribe comes from
the descent of each one of his sons. The advice of Hazrat Yaqoob to his son is quoted as follows in the Quran:
“… Then, Behold, he said to his sons: “What will you worship after me?” They said: “We shall worship your God and the God of your fathers―of Abraham Ishmaeel and
Isaac,―the one (true) God to Him we bow (in Islam).” (al-Baqara, 2/133).
11. Hazrat Yousuf (Joseph)
He is one of the 12 sons of Hazrat Yaqoob and the most handsome one in creation. His exemplary story that started with a dream is narrated in detail Chapter
Yousuf in the Quran named after him.
This verse shows that he is a prophet:
“When Joseph attained his full manhood, We gave him power and knowledge: thus do We reward those who do right” (Yousuf, 12/22 ).
12. Hazrat Ayub (Job)
He is one of the grandsons of Hazrat Ishaq. He was sent as a prophet to the region of Damascus during the time of Hazrat Yousuf. He had children and a lot of
properties and estates. While he was leading a life like that and thanking God, God first took his properties and estates then his children with some misfortunes
and then gave him an illness. Thus, Hazrat Ayub was put under a hard test but he faced that test with patience and thanking. His patience is still used as an
idiom since he was patient against misfortunes. When his illness prevented him from mentioning and glorifying God, he prayed God. His prayer is stated as
follows in the Quran:
“And (remember) Job, when he cried to his Lord “Truly distress has seized me But You are the Most Merciful of those that are merciful. ” (al-Anbiya, 21/83).
His prayer was answered by God and he recovered his health and then his previous bounties. That issue is stated as follows in the Quran:
“Commemorate Our servant Job, Behold he cried to his Lord: “The Evil One has afflicted me with distress and suffering”! (The command was givensmiley “Strike with your
foot: here is (water) wherein to wash, cool and refreshing and (water) to drink.” And We gave him (back) his people and doubled their number― as a Grace from
Ourselves, and a thing for commemoration, for all who have Understanding.” (Sad, 38/41-43).
The stories of prophets, that is, what they experienced do not concern only their times and their people, all of the nations that will come till the Day of Judgment
have something to learn from them. For instance, the lesson that people who live today will draw from the story of Hazrat Ayub is indicated as follows:
Corresponding to the outer wounds and sicknesses of Hazrat Ayub, we have inner sicknesses of the spirit and heart. If our inner being was to be turned outward,
and our outer being turned inward, we would appear more wounded and diseased than Job. For each sin that we commit and each doubt that enters our mind,
inflicts wounds on our heart and our spirit.
The wounds of Hazrat Ayub (PBUH) were of such a nature as to threaten his brief worldly life, but our inner wounds threaten our infinitely long everlasting life.
We need the supplication of Hazrat Ayub thousands of times more than he did himself.
Just as the worms that arose from his wounds penetrated to his heart and tongue, so too the wounds that sin inflicts upon us and the temptations and doubts that
arise from those wounds will penetrate our inner heart, the seat of belief, and thus wound belief. Penetrating too the spiritual joy of the tongue, the interpreter
of belief, they cause it to shun in revulsion the remembrance of God, and reduce it to silence.
Sin, penetrating to the heart, will blacken and darken it until it extinguishes the light of belief. Within each sin is a path leading to unbelief. Unless that sin is
swiftly obliterated by seeking God’s pardon, it will grow from a worm into a snake that gnaws on the heart.
Some examples that sins lead to unbelief: For example, a man who secretly commits a shameful sin will fear the disgrace that results if others become aware of
it. Thus, the existence of angels and spirit beings will be hard for him to endure, and he will long to deny it, even on the strength of the slightest indication.
Similarly, one who commits a major sin deserving of the torment of Hell, will desire the non-existence of Hell wholeheartedly, and whenever he hears of the
threat of Hell-fire, he will dare to deny it on the strength of a slight indication and doubt, unless he takes up in protection the shield of repentance and seeking
forgiveness.
For instance, the laziness of a man, in fulfilling his obligation, who does not perform the obligatory prayer and does not fulfill his duty of worship will distress
him greatly. On account of that distress, he will desire and say to himself: “Would that there were no such duty of worship!” In turn, there will arise from that
desire a desire to deny God, and bear enmity toward Him. If some doubt concerning the existence of the Divine Being comes to his heart, he will be inclined to
embrace it like a conclusive proof. A wide gate to destruction will be opened in front of him. [12]
If the trouble caused by the duty of worship for a man who stops worshipping is like the bite of a gnat, then the spiritual troubles that will be caused by
disobedience in the world and the torment of Hell he will undergo are terrifying like the bite of a snake.
As in the examples above, if sins are not repented, they will affect, blacken and toughen the heart until the light of belief is extinguished. This state is stated as
follows in a verse: “But on their hearts is the stain of the (ill) which they do” (al-Mutaffifin, 83/14)
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2014
13. Hazrat Dhul Kifl (Ezekiel)
Hazrat Dhul Kifl is known as the son of Hazrat Ayub. He was sent as a prophet to people living in the neighborhood of Damascus. He is mentioned in the
following verses:
“And (remember) Ismaeel, Idris and Dhul Kifl, all (men) of constancy and patience; We admitted them to Our Mercy: for they were of the Righteous ones.” (al-Anbiya,
21/85-86).
“And commemorate Ismaeel, Elias, and Dhul Kifl: each of them was of the company of the Good.” (Sad, 38/48).
14. Shuaib (Jethro)
He is one of the grandchildren of Hazrat Ibrahim. He was sent as a prophet to the cities of Madyan and Ayka. Almighty God states the following about Hazrat
Shuaib:
“To the Madyan people We sent Shuaib, one of their own brothers: he said: “O my people! Worship Allah; You have no other god but Him. Now has come unto you a
clear (sign) from your Lord! Give just measure and weight, nor withhold from the people the things that are their due; and do no mischief on the earth after it has been
set in order: that will be best for you, if you have Faith” (al-Araf, 7/85).
Hazrat Shuaib gave some very good advice to the people of the cities Madyan and Ayka. However, those atheist, immoral and thieving people did not take the
advice that was given to them. They did not give up their bad deeds. Eventually, the people of Ayka were eliminated after a period of seven days with intense
heat and then a rain of fire from a cloud. As for the people of Madyan, they were destroyed by the sound of a torment and an earthquake.
15. Musa (Moses)
He was given one of the four great divine books, Torah. Hazrat Musa’s father is Imran. His ancestry goes back to Hazrat Yaqoob, Hazrat Ishaq and Hazrat
Ibrahim. He is the third of the Great Prophets. His life, his struggle with the Pharaoh and his story are narrated repeatedly in many verses. Therefore, he is one
of the mostly mentioned prophets in the Quran[13].
Hazrat Musa was born in spite of the precautions like killing the newborn male children taken by the Pharaoh; besides, he was fostered in the Pharaoh’s palace
by sucking the milk of his real mother.
His brother, Hazrat Haroon (Aaron), was appointed as an assistant prophet. They both went to the Pharaoh upon the command of God to call him to the oneness
of God, they also wanted the Pharaoh to stop torturing sons of Israel and let sons of Israel go with them.[14]
However, the Pharaoh did not heed what Hazrat Musa said despite seeing his miracles and did not give up the claim of being a god. He gathered together all of
his skilled magicians to defeat Hazrat Musa; he got very angry when his magicians believed in God as a result of their defeat and cut off their hands and feet on
opposite sides and executed them[15]
When Hazrat Musa took the sons of Israel with him and went away, the Pharaoh immediately followed them with his soldiers. Just as he was about to catch
them, Hazrat Musa was ordered by God “Strike the sea with your stick” when Hazrat Musa saw the Red Sea in front of him; he struck and the sea opened up.
After sons of Israel crossed the Red Sea and stepped on land, the Pharaoh and his soldiers, who were following them, were drowned in the sea.[16]
Hazrat Musa’s life after the exodus was a struggle for correcting and improving his nation and striving against his unruly people. His nation, which was granted
great bounties, did not accede to improve their behavior fully, and they were always condemned to derogation. Since they were inclined to go astray in the
slightest opportunity, they did not obey Hazrat Haroon and started to worship the golden calf that Samiri made just after Hazrat Musa went to Mount Sinai.[17]
Sons of Israel were shaded by a cloud in the desert; they were fed by manna and quail miraculously by divine power easily. Hazrat Musa wanted to take them to
the Holy Land. However, since they avoided taking part in the war, they were punished to wander in the desert for forty years. Thus, after a new generation
arose, Yusha Bin Nun, according to a sound view, was able to take them to the Holy Land.[18].
16.Hazrat Haroon (Aaron)
He is Hazrat Musa’s brother. Upon Hazrat Musa’s prayer, he was appointed as a prophet to help Hazrat Musa. The following is stated in the Glorious Quran
regarding Hazrat Haroon:
“And give me a Minister from my family, Aaron, my brother; Add to my strength through him, And make him share My task: That we may celebrate Your praise
without stint, And remember You without stint: For You are He that (ever) regards us.” (Allah) said: “Granted is your prayer, O Moses!” ” (Taha, 20/29-36).
17. Hazrat Dawood (David)
He is from the descent of Hazrat Yaqoob’s son, Yahuda. He was sent to sons of Israel as both a prophet and a ruler. He was given Psalms, one of the four great
books. His name is mentioned in several places in the Quran. In a verse about him, the following is stated: “And it is your Lord that knows best all beings that are
in the heavens and on earth: We did bestow on some Prophets more (and other) gifts than on others: and We gave to David (the gift of) the Psalms.” (al-Isra, 17/55).
A verse informs that birds and mountains bowed to Hazrat Dawood stating the following:
“… it was Our power that made the hills and the birds celebrate Our praises with David: it was We Who did (these things). ..” (al-Anbiya, 21/79).
Hazrat Dawood had a wonderful voice. When he recited the Psalms, the listeners had spiritual pleasures. He softened iron with his hands like wax as a miracle
and made armors out of iron. He earned a living through his own hands. He did not want to take money from the Treasury.
18. Sulaiman (Solomon)
He is Hazrat Dawood’s son. He was both a prophet and a ruler like his father. Apart from his story regarding the queen of Saba, his name is mentioned in several
verses. One of them is as follows:
“(It was Our power that made) the violent (unruly) wind flow (tamely) for Solomon, to his order, to the land which We had blessed: for We do know all things. ” (al-
Anbiya, 21/81).
Hazrat Sulaiman could understand the language of birds and their desires as a miracle. His domination was valid for men, jinn and even winds. He had some
writings about ethics and wisdom. He died at the age of fifty-three or sixty after a forty-year of magnificent rule.[19]
19. Elias (Elijah)
He is one of the prophets sent to sons of Israel. Almighty God states the following regarding the issue: “And Zakaria and Yahya and Eesa and Elias: all in the ranks
of the Righteous” (al-Anaam, 6/85).
Elias is a blessed prophet sent to sons of Israel. Sons of Israel began to worship idols after Hazrat Sulaiman. They did not obey Hazrat Elias, who was sent to
them by God as a mercy. They drove him out of their land. However, consequently, they underwent famine; they repented. They sought Hazrat Elias and found
him. They obeyed him for some time but then they started to disobey him again.
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2014
20. Hazrat Alyasa (Elisha)
He is a prophet sent to sons of Israel. The following is stated in the Quran: “And commemorate Ismaeel, Alyasa, and Dhul Kifl: each of them was of the company of
the Good ”( Sad, 38/48).
21. Hazrat Younus (Jonah)
Hazrat Younus is from sons of Israel. He was sent as a prophet to the people of “Nineveh”, the capital city of Assyrian State, whose remains are now located near
the city of Mosul, Iraq. The people of Nineveh, who worshipped idols, did not obey Hazrat Younus, who gave them advice for thirty-three years.
God Almighty told Hazrat Younus that He was going to send a disaster to that nation. Hazrat Younus informed his nation about it but they went on worshipping
idols. Then, Hazrat Younus left Nineveh without taking permission from God before that disaster. He went to the banks of the river Tigris. He wanted to get on a
ship and go somewhere. However, the ship did not move. He said he was the cause of it because he left his nation without taking permission from God and told
them to throw him into the sea. The people on board said they could decide about the person to be thrown into the sea by drawing lots. Younus’s name was
drawn. The captain did not accept it. Drawing lots was repeated three times. Each time, Younus’s name was drawn. Finally, they threw it into the sea. He was
swallowed by a big fish at once. Hazrat Younus prayed God in the stomach of the fish as follows:
“La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazzalimin ” “There is no god but You, You are far exalted and above all weaknesses, and I was indeed the wrongdoer, “.
He went on praying like that. After a while, the fish vomited out Younus, by the permission of God, and threw him to the shore[20].
The story that mentions how Hazrat Younus was saved by glorifying God from the stomach of the fish is narrated as follows in the Glorious Quran:
“So also was Jonah among those sent (by us). When he ran away (like slave from captivity) to the ship (fully) laden. He (agreed to) cast lots, and he was condemned:
Then the big Fish did swallow him, and he had done acts worthy of blame. Had it not been that he (repented and) glorified Allah, He would certainly have remained
inside the Fish till the Day of Resurrection. But We cast him forth, on the naked shore in a state of sickness And We caused to grow, over him a spreading plant of the
Gourd kind. And We sent him (on a mission) to a hundred thousand (men) or more. And they believed; so We permitted them to enjoy (their life) for a while. ” (as-
Saaffat,139-148).
The following message can be taken by the people living today from the story of Hazrat Younus (PBUH):
Now people today are in a situation one hundred times more awesome than the situation of Hazrat Younus (PBUH) in the stomach of the fish. Their night is their
future. The life in the future is a hundred times darker and more fearful than his night due to their unawareness. Their sea is this spinning globe. Each wave of
this sea, that is, each time the earth turns round on its own axis, bears on it thousands of corpses. That sea is a thousand times more frightening than his sea. The
evil desires of man’s soul are the fish that swallowed him. Those evil desires strive to shake and destroy the foundation of his eternal life. The evil desires of his
soul are a thousand times more maleficent than his fish because his fish could destroy a hundred-year lifespan. The evil desires of man’s soul seek to destroy a
life lasting hundreds of millions of years. So, that is the true state of man. Then, man should follow the example of Hazrat Younus (PBUH), avert himself from all
causes, and take refuge directly in the Causer of Causes, that is, our Sustainer and recite the following prayer;
“There is no god but You: Glory to You: I was indeed wrong ” (al-Anbiya, 21/87).
All of the events that interest the future of man are carried out by God. It is He Who knows all of the needs of man and Who will meet his needs and Who will
satisfy the desire to live eternally by creating the hereafter.[21].
22. Hazrat Zakaria (Zacharias)
He is a great prophet from the descent of Hazrat Sulaiman. Hanna, the sister of Isha, who is Hazrat Zakaria’s wife, gave birth to a female child called Maryam
from her husband Imran. The following is stated in the Quran about the vow Hanna made beforehand:
” Behold! a woman of Imran said: “O my Lord! I do dedicate into You what is in my womb for Your special service so accept this of me! for You hear and know all
things.”” (Aal-e-Imran, 3/35).
As it is stated in the verse, Hanna gave her daughter to the service of Bayt al-Maqdis. Hazrat Zakaria (PBUH) took Maryam to her aunt, Isha. After growing up at
her aunt’s, Maryam was engaged in praying in a private room allocated to her in Bayt al-Maqdis. That pure and chaste girl became pregnant as a powerful and
wise work of God without meeting any man. She gave birth to Hazrat Eesa (Jesus).
The Jews became suspicious because Hazrat Eesa was born without a father. They said, “A child cannot be born without a father”. However, they believed that
Hazrat Adam was created without a father and a mother. The birth of Hazrat Eesa was a miracle of God. They slandered Hazrat Zakaria by saying that the
child’s father was him and martyred him at a very old age.
23. Hazrat Yahya (John)
He is Hazrat Zakaria’s son. He is of the same age as Hazrat Eesa. He practiced the Shariah (laws) of Hazrat Musa before the Gospel was sent. After Hazrat Eesa
was given the Gospel, he was appointed to practice the Shariah of Hazrat Eesa (PBUH).
The chief of sons of Israel, Hiradus, wanted to marry his brother’s daughter in accordance with the Shariah of Hazrat Musa. However, Hazrat Yahya said it would
not be permissible any longer in accordance with the Shariah of Hazrat Eesa. Then, that innocent prophet was martyred by the chief when he was about 30 years
old.
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2014
24. Hazrat Eesa (Jesus Christ)
He is the fourth of the great prophets. Hazrat Eesa is Hazrat Maryam’s son. It is a miracle that he was born without a father. Therefore, his birth is likened to
that of Hazrat Adam in the Glorious Quran. The following is stated in the verse regarding it:
“This similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam: He created him from dust, then said to him: “Be” and he was. ” (Aal-e-Imran, 3/59).
God, Who created Hazrat Adam out of dust without a father and mother, created Eesa without a father. The verse quoted above indicates that Hazrat Maryam
was chaste apart from expressing the eternity of the power of God. The following is stated in the Quran regarding it:
“Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them: then We sent to
her Our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects. She said: “I seek refuge from you to (Allah) Most Gracious: (come not near) if you do fear Allah.”
He said: “Nay, I am only a messenger from your Lord (to announce) to you the gift of a holy son.” She said: “How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me,
and I am not unchaste?” He said: “So (it will be): your Lord said `That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us’: it is a
matter (so) decreed.” So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: she cried (in
her anguish): “Ah! would that I had died before this! Would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!” But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm-free):
“Grieve not! for your Lord has provided a rivulet beneath thee; “And shake towards yourself the trunk of the palm-tree: it will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee. “So
eat and drink and cool (your) eye. And if you do see any man say `I have vowed a fast to (Allah) Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into no talk with any human
being.’ ” At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). they said: “O Mary! truly an amazing thing have you brought! “O sister of Aaron!
your father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste!” But she pointed to the babe. They said: “How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?”
He said: “I am indeed a servant of Allah: He has given me revelation and made me a prophet; “And He has made me Blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me
Prayer and Charity as long as I live; “(He) has made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable” (Maryam, 19/16-32).
The Jews, who saw that miracle, avoided punishing Hazrat Maryam. When Hazrat Eesa became thirty years old, he received the Gospel and the duty of
prophethood. He called the Jews to the straight path and gave them good advice. He showed the great miracles. However, very few people believed in him.
Those people who believed in him are called “disciples”. According to a narration, they were twelve people.
Eventually, the Jews decided to kill Hazrat Eesa. They hanged a man whom they mistook for Hazrat Eesa in the center of execution in Quds (Jerusalem). Hazrat
Eesa was ascended to the heaven by the command and power of God. There, he changed into the shape of an angel. he preahed the coming of hazrat muhammad
25. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
His name is mentioned in the Glorious Quran once as Ahmad and four times as Muhammad. Unlike other prophets, he is the last prophet and his prophethood is
universal[22].
The following is stated in verse regarding it:
“Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.” (al-
Ahzab, 33/40).
In another verse, it is stated that Hazrat Muhammad was sent for giving people glad tidings:
“We have not sent thee but as a (Messenger) to men, giving them Glad tidings, and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not.” (Saba, 34/28).
A verse indicates that he addresses all men as follows:
“Say: “What thing is most weighty in evidence?” Say: “Allah is Witness between me and you: this Qur’an has been revealed to me by inspiration that I may warn you
and all whom it reaches.” (En’am, 6/19).
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2014
REFERENCES;
[1] Al-Anbiya 21/51-68.
[2] Al-Baqara 2/ 258.
[3] Hood 11/69-77;Ibrahim 14/35-41.
[4] Al-Baqara 2/124-134; as-Saaffat 37/83-113.
[5] Ash-Shuara, 26/69-88.
[6] As-Saaffat, 37/88-89; al-Anbiya, 21/58.
[7] Al-Anbiya, 21/66-67.
[8] Al-Anbiya, 21/68.
[9] Al-Baqara,2/258.
[10] As-Saaffat, 37/97.
[11] En’am, 6/76-79.
[12] Nursi, B.S.Lem’alar.Sözler Neşriyat, İstanbul, 2003, p.8-14.
[13] al-Anaam 6/154; al-Araf 7/150;al-Qasas 28/43.
[14] al-Araf 7/103-104; Yunus 10/75; al-Isra 17/101.
[15] al-Baqara 2/50; Yunus 10/90: Taha 20/60-71.
[16] Ash-Shuara 26/63; Ash-Shuara 26/52-59; ad-Dukhan 44/23.
[17] Al-Baqara 2/51, 92; an-Nisa 4/153; al-Araf 7/148, 152; Taha 20/87-91.
[18] Al-Baqara 2/57; A’raf 7/160; Taha 20/80; al-Maeda 5/2.
[19] Bilmen, Ö. Büyük İslam İlmihali. Emel Matbaacılık, Ankara. No date.
[20] Al-Anaam 6/86; Younus 10/98; al-Qalam 68/48.
[21] Nursi, B.S. Lem’alar (Flashes). Sözler Neşriyat, 2003, p.5-7.
[22] Saff, 61/6; Aal-e-Imran 3/144; al-Ahzab 33/40; Muhammad 47/7; al-Fatih 48/29.
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2014
PLS READ IT IN BETWEEN D LINE AND CONFIRM THE VERSES ALL THE PROPHET U MENTIONED AND THE ONE U DIDNT MENTION ARE THERE READ ABOUT ABRAHAM AND JESUS ALSO ...............THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS ESTABLISH IT SELF PLS IS PLOYGAMY AND INTEREST ALLOWED IN CHRISTIANITY grin
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
TRUTHMAN WHERE U DEY U DON RUN COMMOT I ANSWERE ALL UR QUESTION U NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTION THIS MEANS CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION.......................................................REPLY ALL THE QUESTION I'VE ASKED TO DEFEND UR BOOK FROM D CONTRADICTIONS INTERERST PAYMENT POLYGAMY TERROR IN THE BIBLE MUHAMMAD IN THE QURAN.................I KNOW U WONT REPLY U AVE BURY UR HEAD IN SHAME U ASKED FOR PROPHETS IN THE QURAN AND I GAVE U.......U NEVER BELIEVE IT.........grin grin grin I FORGET TO ADD DIS U SAID JESUS WILL GO TO HELL OYA ANSWER AM U DEMONIC ANTI ISLAM SORRY I ALSO ASK THIS JESUS PRAY(SOLAT) AND HAJJ ZAKAT ALSO............... ABI U GO OPEN NEW THREAD FOR IT...........IT JUST PAIN ME DAT MOD NO PUT AM FOR FP
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by truthman2012(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Abdulsalam20: WITH ALL THE CLEAR PROOF I GAVE TO U IF QRAN IS WRITTEN BY MAN HOW DID IT CORRESPOND WITH MODERN SCIENCE WHEN THOSE DAYS PEOPPLE ARE LIVING IN A WORLD ABSENCE OF TECHNOLOGY THINK ABOUT THE STORY OF PHARAOH ALLAH SAID HE WONT DECAY SCIENTIST DISAGREE BUT LATER THEY FOUND HIM INTHE RED SEA U CAN NOT SEE A CONTRADICTION IN D QURAN BECAUSE IT IS INSPIRED BY ALLAH U CANT COMPARED IT WITH BIBLE THAT CONTRADICT MODERN SCCIENCE AND EVEN CONTRADICT ITSELF THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN BY MAN AND NO MAN IS PERFECT WE CAN ONLY BE EXPERT AND NOT PERFECT THIIIIIIIINK IF U NEED THE VERSES WHERE BIBLE CONTRADICT SCIENCE ASK I WILL RELEASE IT WITH UR PERMISSION .......NAWAO U PEOLE MADE MISTAKE BY SAYING JESUS WILL GO TO HELL SUBHANALLAH JESUS PRAY(SOLAT) U PEOPPLE REFUSE HE SAID HE CAN DO NOTHING U SAID HE IS GOD HE SAID D LORD OUR LORD IS ONE LORD U SAID IT IS THREE THINNNNNNNK

If you too need where the quran contradicts modern science, I will paste it for you.
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by truthman2012(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Abdulsalam20: TRUTHMAN WHERE U DEY U DON RUN COMMOT I ANSWERE ALL UR QUESTION U NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTION THIS MEANS CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION.......................................................REPLY ALL THE QUESTION I'VE ASKED TO DEFEND UR BOOK FROM D CONTRADICTIONS INTERERST PAYMENT POLYGAMY TERROR IN THE BIBLE MUHAMMAD IN THE QURAN.................I KNOW U WONT REPLY U AVE BURY UR HEAD IN SHAME U ASKED FOR PROPHETS IN THE QURAN AND I GAVE U.......U NEVER BELIEVE IT.........grin grin grin I FORGET TO ADD DIS U SAID JESUS WILL GO TO HELL OYA ANSWER AM U DEMONIC ANTI ISLAM SORRY I ALSO ASK THIS JESUS PRAY(SOLAT) AND HAJJ ZAKAT ALSO............... ABI U GO OPEN NEW THREAD FOR IT...........IT JUST PAIN ME DAT MOD NO PUT AM FOR FP

Firstly, I didn't see where you addressed your questions to me.

Secondly, your English is not clear.

Thirdly, your posts are too lengthy.

Fourthly, you have derailed or deviated from the subject of your thread. You have to learn to restrict yourself to your topic and not muddle up things.
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by golpen(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
truthman2012: Hi golpen. E ku ojo meta.

You guys amuse me a lot o!

What does it matter to copy good information and paste? What matters is the correctness of the information.

Do you want to tell me the thread itself was not copied from islamic sites? Prove.

ojo kan pelu sire! grin

as you have said, there's nothing wrong in copying any good information, what matters is the correctness. and that is where mr paste comes in!

when you copy good information sir, don't paste it just like that. there are some informations that would actually seem good to you, but would render you in a way after you must have pasted it to the world.

just like these, I can asure you that if you had taken your time to read throygh these stuffs you copied, you would have answered half yourself, a quarter with the help of your pickthall and then maybe the remaining quarter would have gotten here, which would have saved us some stress.
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
I JUST CAME TO THE CONCLUSION DAT U WILL NEVER HEAR I SCANNED THROUGH UR PROFILE I SAW D THREAD U HAVE POSTED AND BEAUTIFUL ANSERS U RECEIVE BT U DENY THEM NO WONDER EVERYBODY Z LUKING AT U U DONT WANT TO LEARN........................U SAID MY POST IS LENGHTY READ IT FIRST AND PROVE ME WRONG IN ANY OF THEM U SAID MY GRAMMER IS WATTERY WELL! NA U SABI..........I HAVE SAID MINE PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS............. IF U LIKE REPENT SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR U
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
golpen:

ojo kan pelu sire! grin

as you have said, there's nothing wrong in copying any good information, what matters is the correctness. and that is where mr paste comes in!

when you copy good information sir, don't paste it just like that. there are some informations that would actually seem good to you, but would render you in a way after you must have pasted it to the world.

just like these, I can asure you that if you had taken your time to read throygh these stuffs you copied, you would have answered half yourself, a quarter with the help of your pickthall and then maybe the remaining quarter would have gotten here, which would have saved us some stress.
DAT IS WAT AM TRYING TO TELL HIM HE NEVER CHALLENGE ME WITH A QUESTION ALL D QUESTION ARE RHETORICAL QUESTION
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by truthman2012(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
golpen:

ojo kan pelu sire! grin

There are two things I like about you: your style of constructing statements and your retentive memory. You still remember I once told you I have a copy of pickthall. Good of you.

About copy and paste, I did painstakingly peruse the quranic contradictions, in fact, they are far more than that number. I only pasted the ones I can dare anybody to try to defend.

But wait a minute, the quran says there is not a single discrepancy, but here you are admitting a quarter of whatever number of the contradictions. What is your take on this?
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
truthman2012:

There are two things I like about you: your style of constructing statements and your retentive memory. You still remember I once told you I have a copy of pickthall. Good of you.

About copy and paste, I did painstakingly peruse the quranic contradictions, in fact, they are far more than that number. I only pasted the ones I can dare anybody to try to defend.

But wait a minute, the quran says there is not a single discrepancy, but here you are admitting a quarter of whatever number of contradictions. What is your take on this?
PLS READ THE STATEMENT AGAIN WHAT HE SAID IS THAT YOU CAN ANSWER HALF YOURSELF THEN PROBABLY I MIGHT ANSWER QUARTER AND HE MAY COMPLETE THE REST...........WHAT ELSE DID U NEED I PROVED IT TO U THAT NO CONTRADICTION IN IT I HATE WHEN A PERSON ARGUE WITHOUT EVIDENCE THAT IS WHY YOU COMPLAIN THAT MY POST IS TOO LONG I AM EVIDENCE BASED AFTERALL I PROVED IT TO U THAT WHAT U POSTED IS FALSE.........PLS ARE U AN UNDERGRADUATE OR U HAVE PASSED OUT HOW WILL OR DID U COPE WITH UR PROJECT..............U NEVER ANSWER A SINGLE QUESTION OF MINE MOST ESPECIALLY THE CONTRADICTION PLS JUST PROVE THE FIRST 2 JUST LIKE I DID FOR U WHEN U POSTED THAT SHIT
Re: Contradictions In The Bible by TheBigUrban2: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2014
Maclatunji, Deols, Mukina2.

See yourselves?

If a christian opens a thread titled "contradictions in the Quran", two things are likely to happen

1) The thread gets moved to the islam section if it is in the religion section

2) The christian op will probably get banned in the islam section for "rule 2" or "trolling"

But no when it is the other way around (i.e. a muslim op with a thread "contradictions in the bible), the thread gets left to fester itself with e-wars between members of the two religion

*hurry up and ban me for telling the truth*

2 Likes

Re: Contradictions In The Bible by golpen(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2014
truthman2012:

But wait a minute, the quran says there is not a single discrepancy, but here you are admitting a quarter of whatever number of the contradictions. What is your take on this?

I must say I always feel honoured by your commendations for me. thank you so very much sir and you are one of the christians I would spend my very expensive time to dialogue...most christians don't worth it.

and for the note sir, I don't agree in any way that there is a discrepancy in the Quran. what I meant by a quarter getting here is that, only that amount would still not have been clear to you after your verifications. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Contradictions In The Bible by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Maclatunji, Deols, Mukina2.

See yourselves?

If a christian opens a thread titled "contradictions in the Quran", two things are likely to happen

1) The thread gets moved to the islam section if it is in the religion section

2) The christian op will probably get banned in the islam section for "rule 2" or "trolling"

But no when it is the other way around (i.e. a muslim op with a thread "contradictions in the bible), the thread gets left to fester itself with e-wars between members of the two religion

*hurry up and ban me for telling the truth*
A BIAS MAN BUT ALL WAT WE'VE BEEN POSTING HERE ABOUT BIBLE IS TRUE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant Rival To Miss World / Five Year Old Muslim Girl Forced To Marry / Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.