Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim (2409 Views)

Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran / A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong / Your Favourite Quotes from the Qur'an (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
This thread explains it all. He made a point which I have been trying to make since I started on Nairaland (stop worshipping foreigners with their religion/culture).

Justaqad was talking about Nigerian muslims worshipping Arabs by having Arab names when Arabs dont bear Nigerian names. Here is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1184712/loosing-identity-arabs

There is even the bonus of mocking and debunking Maclatunji with class and style;

Maclatunji:

OP, I am guessing your surname is also 'seen' as "Arabic" such as 'Lawal', 'Thanni' and the likes.

I think you are just an insecure individual. I use virtually all my names. Even some people call me other names that are not mine.

I have this neighbour that calls me 'Biodun', that is not my name. For some reason she cannot remember any of my names whether it is Arabic, Yoruba or Chinese. I just respond and laugh within myself anytime she does so.

Justaqad:

maclatunji: OP, I am guessing your surname is also 'seen' as "Arabic" such as 'Lawal', 'Thanni' and the likes.
my first name is what i am talking about.why dont arabs bear Bamidele? Chinedu? arabic names are no better than my tribal names. free yourself.

maclatunji:
I think you are just an insecure individual.

sorry to burst your bubble your eminence i am not insecure.

maclatunji:
I use virtually all my names. Even some people call me other names that are not mine.

I have this neighbour that calls me 'Biodun', that is not my name. For some reason she cannot remember any of my names whether it is Arabic, Yoruba or Chinese. I just respond and laugh within myself anytime she does so.

her case is different,she might be calling you such as an alias.but when you tell them yourself that your name is Thani,Gafar,then you are loosing it.
you should be proud of ur race as arabs are so proud of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by justaqad(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
now you got me rolling. flattered by my favorite atheist.
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by maclatunji: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2013
Saying I did not expect this endorsement would be a big fat lie. The day I start getting endorsements from Logicboy is the day I know there is something wrong somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by Bella3(f): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2013
Yep, justaqad is cool, he isnt like the bigot we see around. He even relates and compliments non muslims(when truth is said).
Oya, make your head no burst.grin

1 Like

Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by justaqad(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2013
Bélla3: Yep, justaqad is cool, he isnt like the bigot we see around. He even relates and compliments non muslims(when truth is said).

lol grin grin grin grin
you guys should really stop these compliments oooo. because my subsequent post might be seen as ...... you know na
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by maclatunji: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2013
Bélla3: Yep, justaqad is cool, he isnt like the bigot we see around. He even relates and compliments non muslims(when truth is said).

Of course, it is more than expected. The love will continue to blossom as long as he writes stuff you will love to read.
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by justaqad(m): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2013
maclatunji:

Of course, it is more than expected. The love will continue to blossom as long as he writes stuff you will love to read.

hurt me with truth.
i will never shield truth.your likes will see no wrong in wrongs despite the obvious.you expect me to be a default kinda muslim.that follows everything without questioning?

2 Likes

Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by vedaxcool(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2013
maclatunji:

www.nairaland.com/1183999/simple-problem-why-belief-hell/1#14156879

Funny stuff there grin
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by justaqad(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2013
vedaxcool:

Funny stuff there grin

I WAS TRYING TO CREATE HUMOR IN AN ALREADY DRIED THREAD. MY BAD HE DIDNT SEE IT.
I AM GLAD YOU APPRECIATED IT
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2013
maclatunji:

And the intense dislike you're garnering from NLanders will continue to increase as long as you hide stuff you hate to read...
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by justaqad(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2013
musKeeto:
And the intense dislike you're garnering from NLanders will continue to increase as long as you hide stuff you hate to read...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by vedaxcool(m): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2013
Mr. Muskeeto have you served your ban? . . . Any case why are you stalking mac? Please let no harm befall him, because this obsession is very unhealthy!
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by MacDaddy01: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2013
justaqad:

I WAS TRYING TO CREATE HUMOR IN AN ALREADY DRIED THREAD. MY BAD HE DIDNT SEE IT.
I AM GLAD YOU APPRECIATED IT

No need to explain yourself......Vedaxcool is just looking for cheap points. That what he does after being debunked.
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2013
vedaxcool: Mr. Muskeeto have you served your ban? . . . Any case why are you stalking mac? Please let no harm befall him, because this obsession is very unhealthy!
To avoid being banned, I'd have to ignore those who are offensive to common sense...

I hope Reason unbans you someday... Till then, keep playing and being a ........
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by justaqad(m): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2013
MacDaddy01:

No need to explain yourself......Vedaxcool is just looking for cheap points. That what he does after being debunked.

lol.
grin grin grin
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by maclatunji: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
musKeeto:

Of course as well as bans on erring parties... Zero-tolerance for rule-breakers is the key. Their dislike or even hate is irrelevant, a clean section is the objective.
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by maclatunji: 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
musKeeto:
To avoid being banned, I'd have to ignore those who are offensive to common sense...

I hope Reason unbans you someday... Till then, keep playing and being a ........

The lesson is being assimilated. #Good
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by maclatunji: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
vedaxcool:

Funny stuff there grin

I leave you to handle them. grin How you do it- I don't know.
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
maclatunji:

I leave you to handle them. grin How you do it- I don't know.

Damn ..this place reeks of laughter and stuff..

And am actually just passing..nothing else..
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
maclatunji:

The lesson is being assimilated. #Good
Yeah, ur teaching me manners.. Very soon, I'd be ......
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
maclatunji:

Of course as well as bans on erring parties... Zero-tolerance for rule-breakers is the key. Their dislike or even hate is irrelevant, a clean section is the objective.
Indeed, mcladettol... Washes section and it shows.. tongue
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by Bella3(f): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
maclatunji:

I dont like to read what atheists write but i actually like some of them.
Appreciating common sense and reason atleast once in a while wouldnt kill you... Mr mcladettol hehehegrin
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by Bella3(f): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
musKeeto:
Indeed, mcladettol... Washes section and it shows.. tongue
gringrin
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by zayhal(f): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hmm. SMH @justaqad. If you're been praised and cheered by non-believers, truly you should be concerned about yourSELF. I'd be very worried if my sayings attracts non-believers singing my praise, especially when other muslim(s) are condemned by them.

Remember we shall account for everything we do/say. Even the seemingly harmless internet banters.

1 Like

Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by justaqad(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
zayhal: Hmm. SMH @justaqad. If you're been praised and cheered by non-believers, truly you should be concerned about yourSELF. I'd be very worried if my sayings attracts non-believers singing my praise, especially when other muslim(s) are condemned by them.

Remember we shall account for everything we do/say. Even the seemingly harmless internet banters.

i am a conscious muslim, i cannot shield falsehood.
because they are unbelievers does not mean they have lost their sense of reasoning.they can still distinguish what is good and evil. i wonder how you relate to non-muslims. attitudes like this makes non-muslims think Islam is a hostile religion,but the likes of you make it seems so.

2 Likes

Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by BetaThings: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
justaqad:

i am a conscious muslim, i cannot shield falsehood.
because they are unbelievers does not mean they have lost their sense of reasoning.they can still distinguish what is good and evil. i wonder how you relate to non-muslims. attitudes like this makes non-muslims think Islam is a hostile religion,but the likes of you make it seems so.
Really?
What is falsehood?
Keep checking the boxes.

Anyone who denies the lordship of Allah can distinguish?
So to be seen as not hostile (by people who deny Allah and denigrate the Omnipotent) is the objective?
It was foretold that we would follow them cubit by cubit until we join them
On top of that we now partition muslims into default and convinced. Very innovative!

The day a ManU/Real Madrid player becomes the favourite of ManCity/Barcelona fans is the day he and his official team members need to do a review
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
BetaThings:
Really?
What is falsehood?
Keep checking the boxes.

Anyone who denies the lordship of Allah can distinguish?
So to be seen as not hostile (by people who deny Allah and denigrate the Omnipotent) is the objective?
It was foretold that we would follow them cubit by cubit until we join them
On top of that we now partition muslims into default and convinced. Very innovative!

The day a ManU/Real Madrid player becomes the favourite of ManCity/Barcelona fans is the day he and his official team members need to do a review

Not trying to be insensitive to the posts....but i guess some peeps are trying to dance to the tunes of the devil just to get some internet praises..

If we take a careful look at what he has been saying he seems too mild and compromising when in an argument

No one says you shouldn't follow facts and logic, but facts must not also be laced with emotional rantings or twisted views.

But i guess we all have our own ways of addressing things...Good luck to you Justaqad
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by usisky(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2013

@Logicboy- Peace to you brother. Honorable acknowledgement from you. I think your observations isn't far-fetched. Justaqad is "Free-minder"; a good trait.

@Justaqad.

Peace to you brother. It's been a while, hope you doing fine.

Anyway, my contribution here is only to give you some words of encouragement. Do not let comments like that of Zayhal,BetaThings and their ilk deter you from questing for truth/knowledge even if it means questioning the generally accepted status quo. You must realize that you are an individual- and as such- your judgment with God will be as a consequence of your actions in this world and not that of others(you reap what you sow). Understanding this, your objective as a human being is to please God and not to please the majority who call themselves "muslims". Finding God is no easy feat; you must be a deep thinker, a questioner, an avid researcher, an objectively rational being, and overall- a "Free Man"(One who is not a slave to religion, science et al).

I really do like you. You remind me of myself a Lil' while ago. You are not afraid to question irrational ideas. This is the very first step in freeing thyself from RELIGIOUS ENSLAVEMENT.

It was not a mistake when i mentioned your name on this THREAD. Drop me your Email again,please.

[33:3]And put your trust in GOD. GOD suffices as an advocate.

[33:48] Do not obey the disbelievers and the hypocrites, disregard their insults, and put your trust in GOD; GOD suffices as an advocate.

PEACE!!

Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by tpia5: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
i've actually never heard of the guy nor seen him in this section before now [doesnt ring a bell].

however, if a discussion interests me, i make a contribution if possible, as was the case on the arab thread.

although i must admit this thread was what made me know about the other one.

also, its unusual for logicboy to open topics for anybody besides maclatunji, way to boost traffic for this other guy.
Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by usisky(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2013

zayhal: Hmm. SMH @justaqad. If you're been praised and cheered by non-believers, truly you should be concerned about yourSELF. I'd be very worried if my sayings attracts non-believers singing my praise, especially when other muslim(s) are condemned by them.

Peace Ma'am.

I think your comment above is rather prejudice and a malicious one. How do you lump people together and label them NON-BELIEVERS? HOW do you know they are non-believers?

Please desist from making these kinda statements; it paints you ugly. No harm intended.

PEACE!!

1 Like

Re: Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim by tpia5: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hmm. SMH @justaqad. If you're been praised and cheered by non-believers, truly you should be concerned about yourSELF. I'd be very worried if my sayings attracts non-believers singing my praise, especially when other muslim(s) are condemned by them.

well, i see your point but it can be a fine line sometimes.

however, his endorsement by logicboy would make him seem rather suspect, just saying.

although it doesnt really take from what he was trying to say with the other topic.

however, on nl, its always wiser to assume a poster has an agenda, and might not be who they say they are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Prostrating Or Bowing By Way Of Greeting Come Under The Heading Of Shirk? / Genotype As Condition For Marriage / Nigerian Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant Rival To Miss World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.