Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? (1633 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by walearoy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Personally, I'm of the opinion that a guy should have a lady friend as backup in-case his woman fumbles.
So is the opposite sex permitted to do same?

Your opinions pls
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by jideviz: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
she doesn't have to as long as she has a good guy. A lady knows a good, loyal and caring guy when she sees one. thats a fact.

Read more on www.thatloveblog.com
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by vizkiz: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
a guy who doesn't have "side chicks" will die of hypertension undecided

Mark my word "side chicks"
angry
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by Tallesty1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Typing
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nairaland and counter threads angry
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
why d rush to open a counter thread. Her? The man na Her abi.

well, men shouldn't have side chicks. don't ask me y cos we all know HIV is real and of cos more women, more spending.

Just go and be faithful.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by Vivly(f): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
walearoy: Personally, I'm of the opinion that a guy should have a lady friend as backup in-case his woman fumbles.

Your opinions pls
You didn't include the story of you going to meet your cousin, his side chick and a handsome friend.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by Kirinwa: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
walearoy: Personally, I'm of the opinion that a guy should have a lady friend as backup in-case his woman fumbles.

Your opinions pls

undecided
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Vivly:
You didn't include the story of you going to meet your cousin, his side chick and a handsome friend.
I jxt tire oo cheesy the guys cousin myt av gone der wid a SIDE-GUY #if u undastand

1 Like

Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by beckyomas(f): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
Oh! Its not bad. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Abi no be so them talk am?
Men! Cheating since 280BC but cry foul when the woman does same. Abegi.
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by benzzyno(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dude side chick(s) ishh is the trend now in our society now oo ..guys consider it smartness. Buh if ur not smart enuf...them go gang rape u oo grin
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by laplace12(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
vizkiz: a guy who doesn't have "side chicks" will die of hypertension undecided

Mark my word "side chicks"
angry

grin grin
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by Tundeiab(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2014

Your opinions pls
You mean................ Spare part? cheesy lol
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by Henrypraise: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
If I knw get side chick wetin I gain??
One kpomo de kill gbola...

D problem wit avin a side chick is dat it doesn't make u appreciate ur relationship, its a bedrock/ foundation 4 polygamy, u spend more (money), n u wudnt work hard to make ur relationship work.

How eva, side chick is gud o, it all depends on d kinda madam u got n d kinda side chick abi na hen.
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by adrainuche(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2014
Who is Nobody ?
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by Pdizzle(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2014
Personally i think if you have a backup chick because of a breakup, you're not a man. For me; one girl at a time, and if all you want is sex get a call girl not a girlfriend, it is emotionally cheaper

1 Like

Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by walearoy(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2014
Pdizzle: Personally i think if you have a backup chick because of a breakup, you're not a man. For me; one girl at a time, and if all you want is sex get a call girl not a girlfriend, it is emotionally cheaper

Word from the gods
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Men dey always get chicks sides,left,right,front and back but na only one chick for Center.

Guys una too much!!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Today na Sunday make I just comot from this thread without cursing.angry
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by walearoy(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
I dint use to have a side chick, but after an experience I had I adopted 2.
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by knightwalker(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
Its good to have a back up plan jst in case things don't go as planned.yes I agree guys sud adopt dat strategy of having more than 1 chick
Re: Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? by deneris(f): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
beckyomas: Oh! Its not bad. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Abi no be so them talk am?
Men! Cheating since 280BC but cry foul when the woman does same. Abegi.
ure right dear! all they do is double standards.. a guy cheats now ans expects forgiveness like its his birthright or something.. a woman cheats and she is branded a hoe undecided its bleeped up

(1) (Reply)

Imagine A World Without Females / When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? / He Cheated On Me While I Was Pregnant..please Advice Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.