Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers (107914 Views)

Tutor For Beadmaking And Wireworks / Business Synergy; List Your Service, Skills & Company / FG Spends N5 Billion On 'Made In China' Buses, Ignores Local Auto Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2014
chinamims: .

Reading oooo. My book in front of me boo. Beadslady I will complete. Or u can WhatsApp me on 08029887571
How is ur exam?abeg make una take plenty time read well well o,i'm sorry i wo'nt be able to whatsapp u,i can wait till u are less busy
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by phunmykay(f): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
TOYNEX: people don engage now... busy things... de Don dey enter season small small..... work plenty no time to browse.
Iya ibeji, Yemtop, Phummykay, outstandingjk, thebeadslady abi I lie?
Madam u no lie oo na as he b u tAlk am
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
@chinamims and everyone writing exams... wish u all good success and divine direction

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by SerenaT(f): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
So funny how u get to be ignored when you ask questions.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 23, 2014
SerenaT: So funny how u get to be ignored when you ask questions.
What was ur question
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Abahbee(f): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2014
Toynex,outstanding mama,mummy yemtop,Onose,Beadslady,mummy phummkay and every one here,I greet you.
What to teach dis design here.Please give me the 'go ahead'

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Abahbee(f): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2014
pics

2 Likes

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2014
Abahbee: Toynex,outstanding mama,mummy yemtop,Onose,Beadslady,mummy phummkay and every one here,I greet you.
What to teach dis design here.Please give me the 'go ahead'
this is an adult class feel free to teach whatever u can

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2014
SerenaT: So funny how u get to be ignored when you ask questions.
are u sure u asked a question?
n if u do, u only get answer wen someone knows what u ask...not automatic.
no vex.... u are not ignored
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2014
Anytime i try to upload pictures here,i dont get to see it myself because whenever i want to view it,my phone switch itself off automatically.is there anyone who also experience such a thing here
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2014
Abahbee: pics
carry on ma
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Abahbee(f): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks House.

NB:Your colour selection and combinations really matters,if not the beauty of the design will not be noticed.I,advice u use good colours combo.

Material:Size 4 or 6 beads.
Biconte or sand beads.
1.Cut ur fishing line,insert 5 size 4 or 6 beads and close with one.
2.put 5 biconte or 10 sand beads on the left hand side fish line,close with one and insert the right hand side fish line to the next size 4 or 6 beads.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Abahbee(f): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2014
3.Repeat step 2,when u get to the 6th part,insert the Left hand side fish line to the next size 4 or 6 beads and the next biconte or sand beads.
4.Add 2 biconte or sand beads to both sides and close with one.
5.pass ur fishing line through ur,work to make it tight and strong.
6. Repeat this step till you get the numbers you want 4 ur necklace and connect them together.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2014
Hello everybody. Hope D week is going well.
@Abahbee, weldone o.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
check the beaded ball using two different types of bead

2 Likes

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
check this link for the beaded ball
http://bead-tutorial.livejournal.com/30346.html
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
YemtopVentures: check the beaded ball using two different types of bead
The beading spirit in this room is in Unity, I was going to post the pics of d earrings I made today with this tutorial. I got mine from Handmade Beading jewelry though. God bless Mama Ventures for always sharing
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
YemtopVentures: check this link for the beaded ball
Thank u mama Yemtop. Zooming off to d site
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
onose01:
Thank u mama Yemtop. Zooming off to d site

It's takes time though. I did red and black, pictures tomorrow, take it easy with zooming o, u know say una plenty
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
A necklace pattern,i thought it might be useful.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Habeebatolanike(f): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2014
TOYNEX: that's what qualifies u to b here.... look n make with little or no explanations... You b expert 4 real
I know how to do the spiral part before and i have that with me i just added the netting part to it
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Habeebatolanike(f): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2014
outstandingjk:

Thumbs up. Please upload what u did naw. Can't wait to see it

I wanted to upload it but i'm having problem with picture uploading

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2014
outstandingjk:

It's takes time though. I did red and black, pictures tomorrow, take it easy with zooming o, u know say una plenty

It's a bit bigger than d normal beaded ball

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2014
outstandingjk:

It's a bit bigger than d normal beaded ball
Its burifu. I'll try mine too. But 4 now I wan sleep. Rain dey fall 4 here.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2014
onose01:
Its burifu. I'll try mine too. But 4 now I wan sleep. Rain dey fall 4 here.
Thanks, I donn laugh u tire here, u be sleeper Ma. Enjoy d weather jare
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2014
YemtopVentures: check this link for the beaded ball

Mama Ventures, I got tutorial on how to make this ring from dis same site u posted, one can actually make it a brooch too. More grease Ma

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
outstandingjk:

Mama Ventures, I got tutorial on how to make this ring from dis same site u posted, one can actually make it a brooch too. More grease Ma
yes, well done ma
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2014
outstandingjk:
Thanks, I donn laugh u tire here, u be sleeper Ma. Enjoy d weather jare
If u like lafffff wella. If sleep come, I go obey sharp sharp. grin
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Thanks mama yemtop for posting the link for a beaded ball tutorial. Though i'm still having difficulty with the 12th step,i'm having 3 seed beads instead of four,but i will keep working on it till i get it right.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Tfashion(f): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
@ Ababee. I use pearl bead and sand bead and this is the outcome. Thanks

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2014
@Yemtop,Thanks a bunch for sharing this,i have finally been able to make the ball,i made it in three colours.it seems difficult at first,but by the time i was making the third one,i was able to finish it without checking the instructions at all.thank you.

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Thebeadslady: @Yemtop,Thanks a bunch for sharing this,i have finally been able to make the ball,i made it in three colours.it seems difficult at first,but by the time i was making the third one,i was able to finish it without checking the instructions at all.thank you.
These are lovely my sist. I admire ur seriousness. Its like u hv resolved d problem of uploading pix, right?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.