Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process - Education (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process (553947 Views)

JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTME… See Full Details / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pr0ton: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Fabdedon:
the registration needs to be done in a registered cbt centre ..thank you..

Are you saying cyber cafeS are scams?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Fabdedon(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
Pr0ton:

no but it wount be recognised as a registered candidate for the exam pls try retrify the mistake
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Johnadams20:
Hello am giving out 100naira free recharge card daily. You only need to pay a monthly fee of 1000 and you get 3000/3100 worth of recharge card or monetary value to be paid to your bank account on the last day of each month.Inbox me on facebook John Adams

Ok
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by swillo24: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
please is d.e form out?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Elxandre(m): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Pukka36:
Last year was 90 questions....English constitute the bulk-40 and then Ur core papers 50 just 1hr. If U r good at English then U surely will get a cute score.
It's quite harsh but still manageable.
I bet many people don't finish.

The only standing issue now, is the that my WAEC has date of birth error, and UNIBEN is said to be strict in this regard, as they have a very deadly clearance process.
I guess I have to look elsewhere where affidavit will be accepted o, abi what do you guys think
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pr0ton: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2014
Fabdedon:
no but it wount be recognised as a registered candidate for the exam pls try retrify the mistake

I don't still get it.

You mean I should go purchase another Jamb form, and then go to a cbt centre for registration?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Exoticstan(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2014
For those of you aspiring to be in Uniben and in need of guidance, orientation, clues, assistance and help in any form, register with us at www.unibenforum.com
We even offer e-tutorials on some basic subjects/courses.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by dharay99: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2014
Fabdedon:
no am not... I couldnt reach the required aggregate..working hard for the next so i have lil exprience that can keep me moving now

Wat course nd wat was d aggregate?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by lcstnigeria: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Get quality Tuition & Pass Your Professional Examinations With Ease with London College of Further Education: 110b, obafemi awolowo way ikeja Lagos. Opposite Access Bank. Email: admin@lcstweb.eu Website: lcstnigeria.com
Tel: 012957703, 08030793248.

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by latipher(f): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Azboy34:
Ina kwana ku! jamaa kuna nan kalau? sunu de aiki faa @ Op.. i really appreciate ur concern toward we utme candidate 2015/16. i am d first 2 comment and Allah's willn i will be d 1st 2 gain admissn.
Its sanu da aiki. Muna nan lafiya. Baka ma iya hausan sosai ba.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
pls I wanna apply medicine in uni Ilorin
...am from akwa ibom state...please i need suggestions....qualifications and requirements??
your contribution is highly welcomed.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by lcstnigeria: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
Get an IT Certification & be Ahead of the Pack
Available Courses:
> Diploma in office Management Application
> Diploma in Computer Networking Engineering
>Diploma in Communication & Installation Engineering
> Certification Network Associate (CNA)
TUITION ALSO AVAILABLE for Pearson Test of English & IELTS

@LCST College of Further Education
110b, obafemi awolowo way ikeja, Lagos. opposite manhouse.
Email:admin@lcstnigeria.com, www.lcstnigeria.com
Tel: 012957703,08030793248.

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by beatsbyj2g(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
My name is beatsbyj2g and officially jamb enabled
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Ebang: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Financial models can be constructed in many ways, either by the use of computer software, or with a pen and paper. What's most important, however, is not the kind of user interface used, but the underlying logic that encompasses the model. A model, for example, can summarize investment management returns, such as the Sortino ratio, or it may help estimate market direction, such as the Fed model.
Financial modeling demands a logical consistent approach and this workshop builds a financial analysis and a valuation model through a series of practical stages. Upon completion, delegates will have a comprehensive understanding of financial modeling, as well as how each technique can applied.
At Sijison Training, Our training session is delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. Our class is always interactive and based on practical experience. Our training covers all the areas you need to be a successful Personnel and provides an invaluable base upon which to build.

Register with us today to Learn More

The course covers:
• Cash flow modelling
• Determining debt capacity
• Developing key outputs for credit analysis
• Scenario analysis
• Guidelines for good modelling practice
• Excel tips and tricks
Financial modelling methodology

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Fabdedon(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pr0ton:

I don't still get it.

You mean I should go purchase another Jamb form, and then go to a cbt centre for registration?
did you register in a cyber cafe if yes pls go to a registered jamb center in your area and report this issue am sure they will give you the best suggestion... I can help with the closest cbt center in you location just tell me the name of your state...thank you......
NEVER REGISTER IN A CYBER CAFE
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Fabdedon(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pr0ton:

They arent scams..just that the instructions were you MUST register in a cbt office... Maybe to get your exam center for reprinting you can do that in a cyber cafe
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Fabdedon(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=Elxandre post=28080802]
It's quite harsh but still manageable.
I bet many people don't finish.
i was a victim to that too..maybe lack of exprience...

The only standing issue now, is the that my WAEC has date of birth error, and UNIBEN is said to be strict in this regard, as they have a very deadly clearance process.
I guess I have to look elsewhere where affidavit will be accepted o, abi what do you guys think
please make sure the people you get your informations from are very geniue!!!..am sorry i cant provide an answer to that but am sure something can be done ..
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by charleskay28: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ambrose Alli University admission and transfer assistance to another department is out. Call +2347060703620.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lemme try.
Since you are from edo, i think you are amongst the elds. Also you would be having a great chance and tranparent admission if you do well in the putme and then shop for a lesser course if at all you didnt get d merit. You have the chance to do your best and see it reflect.
The school i speak of from your list is UNN.
Goodluck with your choice
Elxandre:
I'm torn now between UNN, UI, UNIBEN, FUNAAB,
Computer science.
I'm posting this out to get a total insight into you guys helping me scrutinize my choice of school.
Economics C6 geography B3 English C6 Mathematics B3 Biology C4 Chemistry C6 Physics C6

I'm also mindful of catchment states, hence the stated choices above.
Note: I'm from Ondo/edo state, but I have Edo as my state of origin on WAEC, and I hear one should stick with the State of origin on WAEC, so as not to have clearance issues in future, else I may have considered more south west schools.

I'm going for computer science and will buy the form by December farthest.

Which of these has greater admission quota and better chances o?

p.s i'm not trying to decide for you, i'm only trying to influence your decision, so as not to have regrets when you make them
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Elxandre(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=Fabdedon post=28101929][/quote]
This stuff is really bothering me Man.
Can you help me ask people in the school how to get through this in UNIBEN?
I need to make a decision by the end of the month, so I need insight on this.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Elxandre(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Doclight:
Lemme try.
Since you are from edo, i think you are amongst the elds. Also you would be having a great chance and tranparent admission if you do well in the putme and then shop for a lesser course if at all you didnt get d merit. You have the chance to do your best and see it reflect.
The school i speak of from your list is UNN.
Goodluck with your choicep.s i'm not trying to decide for you, i'm only trying to influence your decision, so as not to have regrets when you make them
Thanks bro.
I appreciate your response.
What do you think about the above stated fears about my WAEC certificate in UNN?
hope off camp admission close to school is readily available too?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
About that i cant categorically tell, but i'll ask
Elxandre:

Thanks bro.
I appreciate your response.
What do you think about the above stated fears about my WAEC certificate in UNN?
hope off camp admission close to school is readily available too?
and about the off camp accomodation, i dont think hostel is compulsory, but its advisable to all year one
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Fabdedon(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Elxandre:

This stuff is really bothering me Man.
Can you help me ask people in the school how to get through this in UNIBEN?
I need to make a decision by the end of the month, so I need insight on this.
state ur trouble i have people to ask.....u said some thing about date of birth
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pr0ton: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Fabdedon:
did you register in a cyber cafe if yes pls go to a registered jamb center in your area and report this issue am sure they will give you the best suggestion... I can help with the closest cbt center in you location just tell me the name of your state...thank you......
NEVER REGISTER IN A CYBER CAFE

Sango, Ogun State.

When I went to the guy's place on Saturday he told me he had problem with network so he couldn't complete my registration. He told me to return on Monday, which is today. Before leaving, I did the thumb print stuff. I forgot to go to his place today, so I'll be going tomorrow.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by cutiedave(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Fabdedon:
They arent scams..just that the instructions were you MUST register in a cbt office... Maybe to get your exam center for reprinting you can do that in a cyber cafe
chai am getting scared o cos I did my registration in a cyber cafe.hope there is a solution
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pukka36(f): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
@Doclight,Edo is not an ELDS.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
It is trust me of unn, couldnt believe it myself first time i learnt it. I said to myself "edo with almighty uniben, an elds?"
note: elds of unn, speaking from what ive seen
Pukka36:
@Doclight,Edo is not an ELDS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (278) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.