Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) (27564 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 8:46am On May 31, 2015
MATCH TWO

OAU VS IBADAN POLY
2015 General election: a reflection of the people's will or an outcome of political vendetta?

ABU ZARIA VS FUNAAB.
Corruption is a societal evil crippling
our country Nigeria; who takes the most
blame our leaders or the followers?.

pseudonomer
Nunushokoto
Ibsgal
darrytoz
samyscholar
megabyte
miracy
microflux
bolaji73
Oluwatola93
barackodam
teamsimple
neemcie
danjuma827
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by sammyscholar(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2015
Fynestboi:
MATCH TWO

OAU VS IBADAN POLY
2015 General election: a reflection of the people's will or an outcome of political vendetta?

ABU ZARIA VS FUNAAB.

pseudonomer
Nunushokoto
Ibsgal

samyscholar
megabyte
miracy
microflux
bolaji73
Oluwatola93
barackodam
teamsimple
neemcie
danjuma827

darrytoz
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by pseudonomer: 9:42am On May 31, 2015
Fynestboi:
MATCH TWO

OAU VS IBADAN POLY

ABU ZARIA VS FUNAAB.

pseudonomer
Nunushokoto
Ibsgal
darrytoz
samyscholar
megabyte
miracy
microflux
bolaji73
Oluwatola93
barackodam
teamsimple
neemcie
danjuma827

The leaders or followers. Which are we to write on? FUNAAB
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 9:51am On May 31, 2015
pseudonomer:

The leaders or followers. Which are we to write on? FUNAAB

Follower.
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 9:57am On May 31, 2015
Table loading........ 75%
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Kalatium(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2015
wow
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 10:07pm On May 31, 2015
Before I put up the score.

As we all know that at the end of every competition there must be a prize, which I believe will serve as a medium of encouragement to all our participant.
First Edition witness such a huge success thanks to all our sponsors.... Jarushub consult, B. O. S. S(r231) , Inspire_m, Coogar, chaircover,) nd also our judges (jaybee3, mathewbriggs, Obinoscopy, Caracta, ujsizzle, greedie, tgirl4real, jarus) they all made the first edition a success all thanks to them.

However the second edition looks forward to much help from our audience that are ready to sponsor this online dream. An avenue to foster online cooperation intellectually among citadel. Last edition was not made public due to some reasons but we decided to throw this open to the whole of NAIRALAND community.....

Hence we solicit for sponsorship and donor. No amount is to small.......
God bless .....
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by pseudonomer: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
@fynestboi When is the next debate?
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
pseudonomer:
@fynestboi When is the next debate?
Friday....
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by pseudonomer: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Fynestboi:
Friday....
This Friday? Please can you make it Sunday?
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
pseudonomer:

This Friday?
Please can you make it Sunday?

Which team are you debating with?
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Nunushokoto(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Fynestboi:

ABU Zaria
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by pseudonomer: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Fynestboi:

ABU.
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by ogbonnajoe(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2015
@Fynestboi.............I tried chatting u on whatsapp but u aint responding. U remember ogbonnajoe ?
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by ogbonnajoe(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2015
@ Fnestboi..........I think one of the scoring criteria should be ''mechanical accuracy''(how all the points raised by each debater connects). You can merge it with the 'logic of argument' criterion. It is necessary because persuasiveness is determind by the connection betweens the points raised.
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Please I want to know if anyone knows about Nigeria army school of ingeneering and technology markudi I want to purchase the form but I don't know where to buy it
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by sammyscholar(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Fynestboi:

@finestboi, pls we would like the date of debate between OAU and IBpoly be shifted to sunday. Thanks
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
sammyscholar:
@finestboi, pls we would like the date of debate between OAU and IBpoly be shifted to sunday. Thanks

OK.... Agreed same with funaab 7pm.
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
ogbonnajoe:
@Fynestboi.............I tried chatting u on whatsapp but u aint responding. U remember ogbonnajoe ?

Yea chat me up again.....
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
ogbonnajoe:
@ Fnestboi..........I think one of the scoring criteria should be ''mechanical accuracy''(how all the points raised by each debater connects). You can merge it with the 'logic of argument' criterion. It is necessary because persuasiveness is determind by the connection betweens the points raised.
Noted.
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
sammyscholar:

The representative for OAU won't be able to make it for today due to unforseen circumstances that I can attest to myself. At first I wanted to put deaf ear to all. But for a fair competition.

So I want to ask when do you think will be OK for you from Monday to Thursday.?
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by sammyscholar(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
I have just discussed with my partner and the consensus is thursday
Fynestboi:

The representative for OAU won't be able to make it for today due to unforseen circumstances that I can attest to myself. At first I wanted to put deaf ear to all. But for a fair competition.

So I want to ask when do you think will be OK for you from Monday to Thursday.?
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
I believe FUNAAB ND Abu ZARIA are set for the intellectual war.
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
sammyscholar:
I have just discussed with my partner and the consensus is thursday
cool..
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
ABU ZARIA
barackodam
teamsimple
neemcie
danjuma827

FUNAAB
pseudonomer
Nunushokoto
Ibsgal

Hope you guys are set?
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Danjuma827(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fynestboi:
I believe FUNAAB ND Abu ZARIA are set for the intellectual war.
we are set to do our best
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Danjuma827:
we are set to do our best
cool...
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Nunushokoto(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fynestboi:
ABU ZARIA barackodam teamsimple neemcie danjuma827

FUNAAB pseudonomer Nunushokoto Ibsgal

Hope you guys are set?
Yep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nekede Cut-off Mark / The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off / 50 Nigerians Graduate With First Class From Malaysian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.