Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? (2244 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Isk(f): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Physical beauty and conversational skills are not proportional (directly or inversely). If a pretty girl is boring, it's all coincidence. Not a pattern or a theory.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by TrYcIa1(f): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Is a lie jor...Am beautiful and am not boring. wink
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by faithboi: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
benromeo39: Let me give an example that some of us who has never sat opposite a pretty and Sexy lady before (I nur call person name o). A phone call, day or night call.
Romeo: hello, Diana.
Diana: romeo-love, how are u? (she dey form sexy/bedroom voice o).
SKIPS INTRO, FAST FORWARD TO 15 MINS LATER
Diana: what are we gonna talk about tonight? U know u always bring up the topics.
Romeo: I know, that's why u should bring up a topic today.
Diana: you know I can't bring up a topic, I just love hearing ur voice.
Me don dey vex small small.
Romeo: so if I'm sick and I can't talk, u won't bring something up abi?
Diana: ehn, let that time come na.
Use ur head take finish the call. grin
So, my point is they always want u to do the talking, they want to laugh o, but they don't wanna say something to make it worth ur while. For the ones saying it's coz the guy lacks social skills, that one na big lie.
for this one,I totally accept!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by chidekings(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
truth is some people cant hold a convo on phone,but when it comes to face to face convo,u will be suprised at how social they can be.i got such frnds
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
TrYcIa1: Is a lie jor...Am beautiful and am not boring. wink
yhp u r nt boring dear. grin
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by LBlessing(f): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
chidekings: truth is some people cant hold a convo on phone,but when it comes to face to face convo,u will be suprised at how social they can be.i got such frnds
I concur
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by pweedyuz(f): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
benromeo39: what is this one saying? Read the topic of the thread, I asked a question in a way to keep the thread moving. Why are u ranting like I asked for soldiers to go with me to sambisa forest? And when someone adds u, what do u expect to chat on at first? Courtesy demands u introduce urself and know a little about the person before u start any other sort of convo. If he doesn't ask if u've eaten or how u are doing, u'll say he isn't caring, if he doesn't ask what happened that u didn't reply early, u'll say he doesn't have time for u. Sis, take ur rude personality elsewhere, it isn't like there are ugly guys here.
buh u know dere r sum cases were introductions werent made buh dey hit it lyk tho dey've been frnds since kindergarten.,it will b later on they will realize they havent introduce themselves
*talking from experience*

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by pweedyuz(f): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=sexyseun]@ OP, i guess you are new to NL that you dare ask this question. have you ever witnessed any Nairaland most beautiful girl contest before? You will get to see pretty girls with good conversational skills. they can hold mind blowing conversation, very fluent yet humorous.
People like Me(sexyseun), Lupey, onila, Ogugua, Mrschima are all pretty and not boring... on the other hand, you still have people that are ugly and also boring and aggressive as well like kanwulia and idowuogbo.
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by pweedyuz(f): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
sexyseun: @ OP, i guess you are new to NL that you dare ask this question. have you ever witnessed any Nairaland most beautiful girl contest before? You will get to see pretty girls with good conversational skills. they can hold mind blowing conversation, very fluent yet humorous.
People like Me(sexyseun), Lupey, onila, Ogugua, Mrschima are all pretty and not boring... on the other hand, you still have people that are ugly and also boring and aggressive as well like kanwulia and idowuogbo.
nd wat exactly is ur definition of ugly nd pretty?
soo uve seen pretty girls based on d contest of nl most beautiful girl?
u dnt just cum here nd list names of pple u feel are ugly just because u have a pics of a one sided face of u wearing only a top.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pretty girls are not boring...trust me
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Brightmind: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
The boredom in a relationship is more of a thing oof mutuality of interest than physical appearance. I think its a bit myopic to declare that pretty women are a bore. If you both have topics that you love and are happy to talk to yourself boredom will not suffice.
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by chidekings(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
LBlessing:
I concur

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by drizzytee: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
pweedyuz:
nd wat exactly is ur definition of ugly nd pretty?
soo uve seen pretty girls based on d contest of nl most beautiful girl?
u dnt just cum here nd list names of pple u feel are ugly just because u have a pics of a one sided face of u wearing only a top.

thank you very much for this wonderful comment... u are a darling.

sexyseun- beauty is from the inside, because you're bleached lightskinned and wearing a LONG SHIRT that exposes your laps does not mean you are beautiful plus its not right to call people ugly and even mention names....pls ...for the love of cain....
back to the topic.
I quite agree with the O.p. Sometimes these pretty girls want you to be their clown but the bottom line is that people are different, some can converse well and others cannot.its a personality thing.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
TrYcIa1: Is a lie jor...Am beautiful and am not boring. wink
I see u. I don like ur pix, oya like my own back. grin
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by TrYcIa1(f): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
sameer1212: yhp u r nt boring dear. grin
Yea Yea,thank God Sameer knws dat grin
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by TrYcIa1(f): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
benromeo39: I see u. I don like ur pix, oya like my own back. grin
Yes sir,I will grin
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
TrYcIa1: Yea Yea,thank God Sameer knws dat grin
yh i do baby! grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jaymharx23: Pretty girls are not boring @ all... Fact is they are the best @ having a cool fun filled chats with buh it depends if she likes you or not.. If she likes you, Dude, you gonna love the chats(all of it), buh if she doesn't, she's gonna act boring and probably wanna make you hate her to forget her, that's when they start forming "one word replies" and mostly common with 9ja babes...
Speaking frm experience abiwell ur damn rite...Truetalkcheesy

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Davidolives(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
benromeo39: Let me give an example that some of us who has never sat opposite a pretty and Sexy lady before (I nur call person name o). A phone call, day or night call.
Romeo: hello, Diana.
Diana: romeo-love, how are u? (she dey form sexy/bedroom voice o).
SKIPS INTRO, FAST FORWARD TO 15 MINS LATER
Diana: what are we gonna talk about tonight? U know u always bring up the topics.
Romeo: I know, that's why u should bring up a topic today.
Diana: you know I can't bring up a topic, I just love hearing ur voice.
Me don dey vex small small.
Romeo: so if I'm sick and I can't talk, u won't bring something up abi?
Diana: ehn, let that time come na.
Use ur head take finish the call. grin
So, my point is they always want u to do the talking, they want to laugh o, but they don't wanna say something to make it worth ur while. For the ones saying it's coz the guy lacks social skills, that one na big lie.
you are so on point

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Davidolives: you are so on point
cool
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Dammyllionaire(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ...@ op....simple because u r boring too....i dont chat with boring guys....i hate it when guys ask me silly questions like....'have u eaten'...'wat did u eat'....'why didnt u reply me quickly?'...etc.....its a total turn-off for me.....apart from that, if am seeing ur mssg for d first tym n den u tell me 'i wanna knw u beta and wc state r u frm'.....i strt giving u a word sentence...

You make me laugh in an amalgamation of spanish and german... I've been following you and i think i have some reservation about you but i'll still be mute for now.
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dammyllionaire:

You make me laugh in an amalgamation of spanish and german... I've been following you and i think i have some reservation about you but i'll still be mute for now.
KILL!!! grin
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Dammyllionaire(m): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Most comments on this thread make no fucking sense, there are individual differences. The fact that someone is pretty does not mean that she wont be boring, we have pretty/ handsome babes/dudes that are boring and some are not boring likewise there are some ugly babes/dudes that are boring and some are not boring also. It's a total fallacy for some people to come here defending something that's highly undefendable. There are introverts and there are extroverts.

And by the way, when two people are chatting, if the guy is boring the girl should try not to be boring likewise if the girl is boring, the guy should not be boring at least, it should be a two way communication and not a one way communication except if the communication is totally centered on 'asking out' in which the girl will even still need to communicate to pass her response over...
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by saasala(m): 12:55am On Aug 27, 2014
temigracie: ...@ op....simple because u r boring too....i dont chat with boring guys....i hate it when guys ask me silly questions like....'have u eaten'...'wat did u eat'....'why didnt u reply me quickly?'...etc.....its a total turn-off for me.....apart from that, if am seeing ur mssg for d first tym n den u tell me 'i wanna knw u beta and wc state r u frm'.....i strt giving u a word sentence...

Go away jor. If he asks you stupid questions, why not come up with better ones. You are a bore.
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 27, 2014
saasala:

Go away jor. If he asks you stupid questions, why not come up with better ones. You are a bore.
you have time to quote that boring thing.
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by saasala(m): 1:25am On Aug 27, 2014
benromeo39: you have time to quote that boring thing.

Padi, no vex jare. I just needed to tell her how boring she is.
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 27, 2014
saasala:

Padi, no vex jare. I just needed to tell her how boring she is.
your head dey there jor. Them go come NL dey claim goddess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies That Cheat Are Never Broke / A Guy Called His Neighbor and guess what happened / My Lesbian Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.