Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here (25427 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Take A Nairalander Out On A Date On Valentine's Day! / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by mapist(m): 1:10am On Sep 08, 2014
Well,for me,i av only 1 persn i wanna ask out on a date gven the privilege.v been trying to get to her the few times i come online bt,all efforts proved futile tho,she must av gotten signs of my interest in her but,to finally come outta my shell and mke it official,i would like to ask @SexySeun out on a date.i hope i get an expected and prompt response.Cheers,Seun.
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by OkekeChristian(m): 1:27am On Sep 08, 2014
mapist: Well,for me,i av only 1 persn i wanna ask out on a date gven the privilege.v been trying to get to her the few times i come online bt,all efforts proved futile tho,she must av gotten signs of my interest in her but,to finally come outta my shell and mke it official,i would like to ask @SexySeun out on a date.i hope i get an expected and prompt response.Cheers,Seun.

Wait till December, and then visit this page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1567854/need-cool-guy-xmas

Buh before dah time, make yourself cool! If you need help, contact me - I have beautiful deep freezer brands.
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by mapist(m): 1:33am On Sep 08, 2014
OkekeChristian:

Wait till December, and then visit this page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1567854/need-cool-guy-xmas

Buh before dah time, make yourself cool! If you need help, contact me - I have beautiful deep freezer brands.

Seen dat..not even an obstacle.
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by Mprex(f): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Aabheaven: The only girl in nairaland worthy of me to ask out is Mprex and I so much love dis girl. Mprex anywhere u are just knw sum1 sumwhere love ya
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by eminex(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
following
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by audreybrian(f): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
MD45:

Can we b friends?
Sure.
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by Beync(f): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
*Drive in with latest BMW*
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by singlesconnect: 6:00am On Sep 09, 2014
Serious minded ladies desirous of settling down as soon as possible should link up. A man ready for marriage wants to meet you.

The lady must be focussed.
Ambitious
Between 25 and 29
From any tribe but must be accommodating and in tune with Yoruba culture a bit.
Be ready to settle down and understands what the marriage institution is.

If you are the lucky Lady, send your details to. Singlemates4u@gmail.com and trust us to do the linking!

Singles Connect
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by lasheez(m): 6:11am On Sep 09, 2014
singlesconnect: Serious minded ladies desirous of settling down as soon as possible should link up. A man ready for marriage wants to meet you.

The lady must be focussed.
Ambitious
Between 25 and 29
From any tribe but must be accommodating and in tune with Yoruba culture a bit.
Be ready to settle down and understands what the marriage institution is.Ehen!Singleconnect you have to pay for this your advert o.

If you are the lucky Lady, send your details to. Singlemates4u@gmail.com and trust us to do the linking!

Singles Connect
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by bobothem(m): 7:54am On Sep 09, 2014
Beync: *Drive in with latest BMW*
I am asking you out.can we be friends?
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by Beync(f): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2014
bobothem: I am asking you out.can we be friends?
yea, my friend.
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2014
@msjanet, Ure damn cute.. I'm tripping ooo!
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by topemirates(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2014
Not really into NL but I might just like this thread...
**following
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by IamAthens(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2014
Hi audreybran, it's been a week and still no reply from you. Are we still cool? Cheers
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
IamAthens: Hi audreybran, it's been a week and still no reply from you. Are we still cool? Cheers
sorry bro... she's gone to spend some time at her man's crib... wink wink .... Take it easy... don't buy that rope yet... grin
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
msjanet: I'm still new here I don't really know anybody.
Hello Ms. Janet.... I must say if that's u on ur profile pic.... then you're worth quite the stare
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by xtassie: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2014
I want to ask yuzedo out! Where is he cheesy
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by Aabheaven(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2014
Hey girls am Haybee by name and would be happy to hook up with any Oau female student.am in Part 3 and a cool and very handsome guy.pm me 4 more info
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by queenet246(f): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
I have been on Nairaland for quite sometime but don't know anybody to ask out
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by chelseabmw(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
queenet246: I have been on Nairaland for quite sometime but don't know anybody to ask out

Mrcock will be your perfect match cheesy
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nairaland guys lusting after girls since 1960
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by queenet246(f): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
chelseabmw:

Mrcock will be your perfect match cheesy

This name is fearful oooooo. Who is he? A fowl or
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by davide470(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
davide470: I, Lord Dave of the House 470, King of the Annals and the First Men, Lord of the South do hereby ask Lady Isk, First of her name, Queen of the Blacks and The Sullied OUT
Isk: I accept your invitation Lord Dave of the House of 470 and look forward to it. ☺
Well, Sequel to the previous requisition, I can boldly say it was nice meeting you, Lady Isk. Quite a dark beauty you are, and your voice, quite catchy and enticing,, grin That walk down Sanusi Fafunwa, soo "relaxing.. Subsequent meetings would not be bad at all, you know.

1 Like

Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by chelseabmw(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
queenet246:

This name is fearful oooooo. Who is he? A fowl or

Search for the name
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by sleekdre: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
darisgod: Am new here who can ask out

Will you have a drink with me on saturday??
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
davide470:
Well, Sequel to the previous requisition, I can boldly say it was nice meeting you, Lady Isk. Quite a dark beauty you are, and your voice, quite catchy and enticing,, grin That walk down Sanusi Fafunwa, soo "relaxing.. Subsequent meetings would not be bad at all, you know.
hehehehe... Thank God 4 ya cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by queenet246(f): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
chelseabmw:

Search for the name

I don't want him oooo
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by chelseabmw(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
queenet246:

I don't want him oooo

Okay Ma'am
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by davide470(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
MarvellousGod: hehehehe... Thank God 4 ya cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Hey Makis.. How you doing? Hope your training has been good so far
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by crudedude(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
rahymat: Nairaland guys lusting after girls since 1960

Can I lust after you? tongue

be like say them dey share wife here...
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by taiwoliu(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2014
*Whistling*....... Nice 1
Re: Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2014
davide470: Hey Makis.. How you doing? Hope your training has been good so far
yea, so good smiley smiley.. and I hope everything ends in praise cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

Nigerians Consume 400 Million Condoms Annually - SFH / Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.