Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73190 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by nickz(m): 5:17am On Aug 25, 2014
firstEVA: Women are not scared of handsome guys neither are they intimidated by them, if you are the most handsome man on earth and a broke arse nigga, sorry dude, girls will rather go for a gorrila looking money bag than you, so abeg park well undecided
please its a questio! not a civil war;this is very cold and direct

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat: I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh)

Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.

Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around...

keep fooling yourself, i blame seun and justwise for all this mess going on in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 25, 2014
These guys sef.

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by GodMode: 5:21am On Aug 25, 2014
Big lie OP..... girls like handsome guys no be small... They'll do weird things just to get the guys attention... That's d reason why they lie that they don't want competition... Cos they know the things that goes on in their minds when they see a handsome guy...

No lady can deny my facts.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 25, 2014
Smh.....wu cares??
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 5:27am On Aug 25, 2014
donnypool:

keep fooling yourself, i blame seun and justwise for all this mess going on in nairaland.

Why the hatred Are you like this in reality? undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by peterphd(m): 5:28am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

What kind of qualities are we talking about here?
t
This question is as good as asking a girl how many guys she has slept with I.e an invitation to be lied to.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

Why the hatred Are you like this in reality? undecided

what hate you talking bout? how the hell did this crap make front page?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 5:32am On Aug 25, 2014
donnypool:

what hate you talking bout? how the hell did this crap make front page?

Are you pissed about it making front page cuz you think its a false and unrealistic topic ??
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 5:37am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat: I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh)

Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.

Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around...

Words without pictures just fell on deaf ears.......................................................Make we see if truely u are what you claim u are, or maybe, just maybe you are dreaming to be in a handsome guy's shoes.....Pictures biko sad angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by hensben(m): 5:38am On Aug 25, 2014
under 20 women lose, @op take your time o angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by iheanyi40(m): 5:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Well; d op is onpoint
Dis is true

Most ladies are afraid of dating handsome guys
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 25, 2014
undecided undecided
Speak for yourself abeg,perhaps there's something off about you that makes the ladies scared of you...
I'm married to a very handsome guy and I ain't scared or insecure one bit cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by sacora(f): 5:46am On Aug 25, 2014
Can I av a look at ur pix 2 knw if u re as cute as u just said b4 I comment?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by emmanuelcrawler(m): 5:46am On Aug 25, 2014
jst leave dis op guy, im no one say d main reason wey girls d run 4rm am.

All dis APC GUYS SEf. Mtchew....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 25, 2014
firstEVA: Women are not scared of handsome guys neither are they intimidated by them, if you are the most handsome man on earth and a broke arse nigga, sorry dude, girls will rather go for a gorrila looking money bag than you, so abeg park well undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 5:51am On Aug 25, 2014
emmanuelcrawler: jst leave dis op guy, im no one say d main reason wey girls d run 4rm am.

All dis APC GUYS SEf. Mtchew....

I was expecting someone with a "fish brain" blaming this on Apc/pdp...here is he angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by oma19(f): 5:56am On Aug 25, 2014
Handsome guys r believe to be cheaters n always last to d altar, and with they look woman r always around them, so when dating a handsome guy woman always feel inferior because dey think u have many partners

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 25, 2014

tanks very much 4 this!....i hav bin woundering y.. Mayb dey jez tink i'm a player cry
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by fiverrwin(f): 5:59am On Aug 25, 2014
Am my husband is handsome, a good xtian and is faithful to our marriage. My friends are dying to have a piece of him. Can you imagine what I go tru in the hands of my friends telling me how selfish I am with my man. He is a very jovial man. Where ever he is and is shy he uses jokes to cover his shyness which make even married women both within and outside the church want him dearly. A friend wanted to pay me just to sneak into my bed when the light is off to have sex with him. No be small tin ohh my people

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Bolt3(m): 6:05am On Aug 25, 2014
fiverrwin: Am my husband is handsome, a good xtian and is faithful to our marriage. My friends are dying to have a piece of him. Can you imagine what I go tru in the hands of my friends telling me how selfish I am with my man. He is a very jovial man. Where ever he is and is shy he uses jokes to cover his shyness which make even married women both within and outside the church want him dearly. A friend wanted to pay me just to sneak into my bed when the light is off to have sex with him. No be small tin ohh my people
You should probably change your friends.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by agrovick(m): 6:06am On Aug 25, 2014
Interesting, this means we ugly guys have hope of dating the beautiful chikas grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by free2ryhme: 6:06am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

I guess i am right... smiley you know, the bad news is that the bad guys have actually tarnished the image of we cool ones...i aren't saying in am 100% cool though.

in the theory of evolution the dumb ones die
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Ishilove: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2014

Are you saying you're handsome?

Pictures or adonbelivit!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by daben1(m): 6:10am On Aug 25, 2014

u wan tell us say u fine?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 25, 2014
This is just like asking if guys are scared of pretty babes.

I can't be scared of them, just that most of them become confused due to too much attention.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 25, 2014
fiverrwin: Am my husband is handsome, a good xtian and is faithful to our marriage. My friends are dying to have a piece of him. Can you imagine what I go tru in the hands of my friends telling me how selfish I am with my man. He is a very jovial man. Where ever he is and is shy he uses jokes to cover his shyness which make even married women both within and outside the church want him dearly. A friend wanted to pay me just to sneak into my bed when the light is off to have sex with him. No be small tin ohh my people

Another lying machine,

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by daben1(m): 6:13am On Aug 25, 2014
na u sabi!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by complete1(m): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2014
to be honest,I have the charasteristic of ur husband tho am not married,still in my twenties.especially overcoming my shyness with jokes.a friend of mine(girl) told me my look is intimidating and I noticed it but read no meaning to it.girls look at me and when I try to look back they quickly turn faces until most time I sum up courage to talk to a few nd they feel so happy during conversation.I pray I have modrate money when am done wit skul to back it up..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Ishilove: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2014
mujiboy: most guys forming handsome didn't even upload their profile picture..issokay
I bow o. Guys are just forming handsomeness on this thread. Even the ones who look like Taribo West and Taye Taiwo are forming "Girls are afraid to date me because of my handsome looks". Smh

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by sammieguze(m): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2014
I beg to disagree. Am not very Handsome but not bad either i have been able to get ladies attention whenever i seek it solely to my looks and funny unserious attitude......
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Ishilove: 6:19am On Aug 25, 2014
Mexyz: Op you are so on point, dont know why they are afraid of dating cute guys like us. *even me self know say i dey cute, so make anybody no quote me talk rubbish o*
Oya I don quote you. Do your illest angry

So you are cute? Pictures or its a blaaaaaaady lie!!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.