Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45526 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
I often sight threads for special people. Like those that don't have a boyfriend, those with dimples, those with killer curves lipsrsealed etc.

I have not come across any that talks about dark guys.

As a dark guy i gats rep cool

as you all know, black is original , black is beautiful and black is natural grin

so if you are a dark guy and proud of it, acknowledge your presence on here. Pics are also very much welcomed.

The ladies are waiting to admire you
dont let them down. grin

please dont ask for mine. Unfortunately, my palasa phone doesn't have a camera grin
you can also talk about the good and not-so-good side of being dark.

I believe most of us here are adults.
If you are not going to post pictures of you, please do not insult or make fun of those who do.

Ladies and gents.

I present to you the official thread for the dark and handsome guys on Nairaland. cool

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Dygeasy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
Black is beautiful, that's racism. tongue

And you forgot to add rich to the thread title. Rich Black guys cheesy

8 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Lorlaahlozz: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
....Where are they

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dygeasy: Black is beautiful, that's racism. tongue

This sounds like a better topic. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
After going through ur post, had to smile for a while(reason bst knwn 2 me) gringrin

hop ma guy (TG) gets 2read ur post! undecidedundecided

inasmuch, i dn't discriminate btwn dark ladies nd guys. bt wot get me freaked out; is wen darker guys ar only notice wen d shine dia teeth in d dark. grin No offens pls

anyways, i wuldnt mind spending mý remainn ýrs on earth with a dark ladý as long shez d right woman 4me undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by DaGC(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
Present cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
I'm dark too. grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
...lol....guys r scared of posting deir pics or wat??...lets c unna dark esu-ish face nah grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
Oya, ebony niggaz come and post your picture. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dygeasy: Black is beautiful, that's racism. tongue

its not tongue

well, as most broke asss nigga's will say "money aint everything" grin

why not open your thread for the rich ones grin tongue

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrancisTony: Oya, ebony niggaz come and post your picture. grin
which category sire? grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by mymissingrib(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
op post ur pix na
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by rapmike(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: I often sight threads for special people. Like those that don't have a boyfriend, those with dimples, those with killer curves lipsrsealed etc.

I have not come across any that talks about dark guys.

As i dark guy i suck at been handsome cool

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: ...lol....guys r scared of posting deir pics or wat??...lets c unna dark esu-ish face nah grin grin grin
@bolded what does that mean? grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
[quote author=rapmike][/quote]no lele boss

i feel you grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrankySnow: I'm dark too. grin
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by rawpadgin(m): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
we the fair, handsome & financially stable guys are observing shocked

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
grin

Pix needed abeg.

Anyways, num one crazy for dark guys.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by jnrbayano(m): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
Op,

Some part of my face is dark and some is fair, do I belong here?

embarassed

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: which category sire? grin

grin None
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: shocked shocked shocked
yes I am. wink
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
unpredictedone: After going through ur post, had to smile for a while(reason bst knwn 2 me) gringrin

hop ma guy (TG) gets 2read ur post! undecidedundecided

inasmuch, i dn't discriminate btwn dark ladies nd guys. bt wot get me freaked out; is wen darker guys ar only notice wen d shine dia teeth in d dark. grin No offens pls

anyways, i wuldnt mind spending mý remainn ýrs on earth with a dark ladý as long shez d right woman 4me undecided
boss. Why did you smile na? grin

who are you recommending to read my posts again na?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrankySnow: yes I am. wink
mbanu! Thats impossicant! grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by lexychuks(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hehehe! No black guy wan post picture! Nawa for all of una.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
jnrbayano: Op,

Some part of my face is dark and some is fair, do I belong here?

embarassed
Then you are neither here nor there.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by jnrbayano(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
IfyAngela:
Then you are neither nor there.

angry

Where then do I belong?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by horlabiyi(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
I'm proud of my skin. B-L-A-C-K diamond

36 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: mbanu! Thats impossicant! grin
Why do you say so?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrankySnow: yes I am. wink

Mzmariah?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown / UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.