Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... (3203 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Guys: Can You Marry Any Of These Girls (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by jonaji(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ladies are the offspring of Sarah and Sarah called her Husband (Abraham ) "LORD " a deep form of respect and commitment rarely displayed by ladies this days......
.....so I would use this as a test in my quest to find that virtuous wife grin grin
.... Ladies imbibe this and I tell you...... You could just be walked down the isle..... Be the lady of impeccable character !!!
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
undecided dat one 1 smal. U 4 wait make dem call u 'ur highness'. E b lyk say u no won marry grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by jonaji(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tazmode: undecided dat one 1 smal. U 4 wait make dem call u 'ur highness'. E b lyk say u no won marry grin
Lol.... Ladies no wan hear DAT one.... They wan dae claim modern ladies.....
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 25, 2014
No go hustle get money,dey there dey mumu yourself.

Hustle hard,make money,and I swear,Ladies will call you Sovereignty..

6 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by ebullientV(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2014
jonaji: Ladies are the offspring of Sarah and Sarah called her Husband (Abraham ) "LORD " a deep form of respect and commitment rarely displayed by ladies this days......
.....so I would use this as a test in my quest to find that virtuous wife grin grin
.... Ladies imbibe this and I tell you...... You could just be walked down the isle..... Be the lady of impeccable character !!!
Walk down the Isle indeed!

........ Isle of Patmos, maybe. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by jieta: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2014
jonaji: Ladies are the offspring of Sarah and Sarah called her Husband (Abraham ) "LORD " a deep form of respect and commitment rarely displayed by ladies this days......
i have seen a woman adress her husband my lord not even once. if you are looking for a woman to even call you her GOD with ur money they will
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by marieolae(f): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Yomieluv: No go hustle get money,dey there dey mumu yourself.

Hustle hard,make money,and I swear,Ladies will call you Sovereignty..
abi oh if u aint gettin money. Then u aint got nothing for me
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by jonaji(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2014
ebullientV: Walk down the Isle indeed!

Try this bro..... It will save you
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by jonaji(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: abi oh if u aint gettin money. Then u aint got nothing for me
Smh ..... So now that money is involved that when you are commenting
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by tayoxx(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2014
money
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by Beync(f): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2014
Yea Abraham loved Sarah so much that he protected her, he stayed with her thru decades of bareness without jumping on their litter slave girl to get a child from her even when Sarah his wife gave him her consent, he waited till God approved of the action. How many men nowadays will stay and support their wives 5yrs no child without jumping from Amaka to Afoke seeking for a little girl to impregnat or even bring home another wife? I will will worship Abraham after God if I were in her shoes just like Sarah did. Abram deserved what Sarah called him ''my lord''.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2014
Op shey na isle of perdition u wan walk cos u go wait tire
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by marieolae(f): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2014
jonaji:
Smh ..... So now that money is involved that when you are commenting
yes oo
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by jonaji(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2014
rozzay: Op shey na isle of perdition u wan walk cos u go wait tire
Isle of glory and honour .... Isle of a beautiful world...... There's nothing like it
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2014
jonaji:
Isle of glory and honour .... Isle of a beautiful world...... There's nothing like it
If dat be d case den get redy for ur woman to call u chinch- very sexy name
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by jonaji(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
rozzay:
If dat be d case den get redy for ur woman to call u chinch- very sexy name

You can become that woman...... Give it a try cool
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by MisterLongman(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
jonaji:
No be only Isle, you go see bight very soon.....
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
jonaji:

You can become that woman...... Give it a try cool
No vacancy. Sowy
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by jonaji(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
rozzay:
No vacancy. Sowy
Oh please ....amma do anything to have you.. Give me a chance #kneeling down*
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by GoodFaith: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Beync: Yea Abraham loved Sarah so much that he protected her, he stayed with her thru decades of bareness without jumping on their litter slave girl to get a child from her even when Sarah his wife gave him her consent, he waited till God approved of the action. How many men nowadays will stay and support their wives 5yrs no child without jumping from Amaka to Afoke seeking for a little girl to impregnat or even bring home another wife? I will will worship Abraham after God if I were in her shoes just like Sarah did. Abram deserved what Sarah called him ''my lord''.
Do you have issue with "Amaka to Afoke "----------------what about Nigerian girls too
U really have some hate in you
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by KillerBeauty(f): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Beync: Yea Abraham loved Sarah so much that he protected her, he stayed with her thru decades of bareness without jumping on their litter slave girl to get a child from her even when Sarah his wife gave him her consent, he waited till God approved of the action. How many men nowadays will stay and support their wives 5yrs no child without jumping from Amaka to Afoke seeking for a little girl to impregnat or even bring home another wife? I will will worship Abraham after God if I were in her shoes just like Sarah did. Abram deserved what Sarah called him ''my lord''.

Correct girl abeg tell the op

Respect is earned

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
ebullientV: Walk down the Isle indeed!

Are you the aged Apostle John? tongue
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Me I haff money grin
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by Beync(f): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
GoodFaith:
Do you have issue with "Amaka to Afoke "----------------what about Nigerian girls too
U really have some hate in you
the same to you

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by GoodFaith: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
Beync: the same to you
same meaning what?
I am just calling it the way I see it
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by Beync(f): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
GoodFaith:
same meaning what?
I am just calling it the way I see it
same here

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please was Abraham Sarah's boyfriend? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by marieolae(f): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Me I haff money grin
ok thts nice
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tanchu
marieolae: ok thts nice
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by PrincessB1(f): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
sholasholala: Please was Abraham Sarah's boyfriend? undecided
Help me ask am undecided
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by Clinton594(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2014

And what do you have for the one who has money.
I think I might have
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by Clinton594(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) / T / Ghana Girls Over Nigeria Girls Any Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.