Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... (3201 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Guys: Can You Marry Any Of These Girls (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by ebullientV(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
IrishKez:

Are you the aged Apostle John? tongue
Lol. Nah I'm not. You know that gentleman Apostle died long ago...

Or were you expecting he'd re-incarnate? tongue

Good evening, I think you could help me with the (e)whereabouts of someone we are looking for... grin
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
ebullientV: Lol. Nah I'm not. You know that gentleman Apostle died long ago...

Or were you expecting he'd re-icarnate? tongue

Good evening, I think you could help me with the (e)whereabouts of someone we are looking for... grin
Yes sir I know, he died around 96 C.E in the Island of Patmos

Dont believe in reincarnation

Good evening sir
Who's this person a novice me in this forum knows? cheesy
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by marieolae(f): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Clinton594:

And what do you have for the one who has money.
I think I might have
myself
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by ebullientV(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
IrishKez:
Yes sir I know, he died around 96 C.E in the Island of Patmos

Dont believe in reincarnation

Good evening sir
Who's this person a novice me in this forum knows? cheesy
I don't believe in re-incarnation either.

Lol @Novice.. I'm a silent observer on this forum, but most often than not I know what goes on around here.. And you ma'am cannot lay claims to being a novice. grin

Plz i'll mention you in a thread I presume is appropriate, and there you'll find out who this someone is.
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
ebullientV: I don't believe in re-incarnation either.

Lol @Novice.. I'm a silent observer on this forum, but most often than not I know what goes on around here.. And you ma'am cannot lay claims to being a novice. grin

Plz i'll mention you in a thread I presume is appropriate, and there you'll find out who this someone is.

shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now you are scaring me embarassed
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... by Clinton594(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: myself

hahah fair trade, Aite let's do it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Having Sex In Dream Affect One's Spiritual And Physical Life? / Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You / Banana And Few Major Fruits That Increases Your Bedroom Energy...guy Get In Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.