Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution (12094 Views)

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Askmydas:

I don't care 2 know who wrote this message. So far, its the best thing i have ever read since the whole 3wks cancellation ish started. God bless you for this writeup. AM FULLY IN

Yh..its simply the best!! JEGA is on facebook, shud we copy and paste it to him on facebook??
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
goldstarpamela:

Yh..its simply the best!! JEGA is on facebook, shud we copy and paste it to him on facebook??
ma dear post it wr eva 'pastable...no tym mehn
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
Peeps I dont even know on twitter have been retweeting dis msg thru my tweet. I just pray Charles Novia replies my tweet positively again. Ѡǟɀ actually surprised he replied my tweet sha. *covers face* A̶̲̥̅♏ sure he must have seen odas too and he ȋ̝̊̅§ wondering wat it ȋ̝̊̅§ all about. And A̶̲̥̅♏ stil wondering y dis hasn't made front page yet undecided

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
We can also like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on facebook and voice ur mind in his inbox..I ve jes sent him this now:
I believe I am speaking the heart of most students in nigerian who is affected by this sudden change of the orientation camp activities. This is a life time experience that you guys and the government want to deny us from. Our parents and some of our grand parents took part in this 3 weeks excercise, our friends took part in it, why deny us this opportunity? Most of us have gone as far as buying things we would use during the orientation camp, should it all go to waste? Our friends had the experience, why us this joy? Why not close down markets, shopping malls, business centres, motor parks and so many places where lots of people gather, if the government is really trying to protect the nation. Why shut down schools only? This exercise is just for 3weeks. We buy food from d market everyday, meet different people everyday and yet many are still living. The government should not deny us this experience, its a life time story, it happens Once in a life time. I am speaking the heart of many students. Our parents have spent money purchasing equipment that will be used for this exercise will it all be in vain? People gather in different places, markets, sport centres, e.t.c people make body contacts with people everyday and yet not up to 12 death has been recorded of the Ebola virus, why punish us this way. We beg of you to allow us carry out our orientation exercise for the 3weeks. At most every student should be tested before entering d orientation camp and not cancelling it. Please don't take part of the stories we owe to our children. Do not make us feel incomplete as part of nigerian students. We beg all of you not to put sadness in our hearts. Should the president of this country also be in the black book of nigerian students, should they say it was his tenure they never went to orientation camp. Mr president sir should everything be negative in your tenure? Should the full nation think badly of you? Why not shut down universities that are still on sessions if that is the case because some schools are still on session. Please do not take joy away from us you all had this opportunity .Thanks and God bless

2 Likes

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
We re making proress!! Pls let's keep doing this
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Onward stream2 soldiers, we shall not be tired......searching for nysc on Facebook now.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by GoldenHrt2k14(f): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
goldstarpamela: We can also like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on facebook and voice ur mind in his inbox..I ve jes sent him this now:
I believe I am speaking the heart of most students in nigerian who is affected by this sudden change of the orientation camp activities. This is a life time experience that you guys and the government want to deny us from. Our parents and some of our grand parents took part in this 3 weeks excercise, our friends took part in it, why deny us this opportunity? Most of us have gone as far as buying things we would use during the orientation camp, should it all go to waste? Our friends had the experience, why us this joy? Why not close down markets, shopping malls, business centres, motor parks and so many places where lots of people gather, if the government is really trying to protect the nation. Why shut down schools only? This exercise is just for 3weeks. We buy food from d market everyday, meet different people everyday and yet many are still living. The government should not deny us this experience, its a life time story, it happens Once in a life time. I am speaking the heart of many students. Our parents have spent money purchasing equipment that will be used for this exercise will it all be in vain? People gather in different places, markets, sport centres, e.t.c people make body contacts with people everyday and yet not up to 12 death has been recorded of the Ebola virus, why punish us this way. We beg of you to allow us carry out our orientation exercise for the 3weeks. At most every student should be tested before entering d orientation camp and not cancelling it. Please don't take part of the stories we owe to our children. Do not make us feel incomplete as part of nigerian students. We beg all of you not to put sadness in our hearts. Should the president of this country also be in the black book of nigerian students, should they say it was his tenure they never went to orientation camp. Mr president sir should everything be negative in your tenure? Should the full nation think badly of you? Why not shut down universities that are still on sessions if that is the case because some schools are still on session. Please do not take joy away from us you all had this opportunity .Thanks and God bless
Swty u re so on point... I read dis nd tears almost dropped from my eyes. Tot I have moved on,Just realized dat I haven't... There r beta ways to handle dis Ebola outbreak..canceling our nysc stream 2 campi it's definitely not among.. Just posted on Facebook asking all my frnds to join d campaign of bring back our camp... Hopefully it's wil turn out to favor us... #NYSCSTREAM2
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by GoldenHrt2k14(f): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
This thread is suppose to make front page for God sake..... angry
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
GoodNews House

Mr President just returned from Germany to Abuja, Reuben Abati his spokes man just uploaded it on his twitter page..

Please go hype his welcome back to our favour...
I have done that, pls do too cos he will never rest until out struggles are victorious

Tweet on @abati1990 @charlesnovia @obyezeks @lindaikeji #bringbackourcamp #nyscstream2 etc

God Bless Us!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
ifeadikanwanne: GoodNews House

Mr President just returned from Germany to Abuja, Reuben Abati his spokes man just uploaded it on his twitter page..

Please go hype his welcome back to our favour...
I have done that, pls do too cos he will never rest until out struggles are victorious

Tweet on @abati1990 @charlesnovia @obyezeks @lindaikeji #bringbackourcamp #nyscstream2 etc

God Bless Us!

For Example; @abati1990 Thank God for journey mercy&good thing he is back too. Pls urge him to #bringbackourcamp #Nyscstream2 "our 3weeks orientation"
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by careless(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

For Example; @abati1990 Thank God for journey mercy&good thing he is back too. Pls urge him to #bringbackourcamp #Nyscstream2 "our 3weeks orientation"
really love dis move,so painful,jst a once lifetime experience ill jst go like dat is not ok at all.lets fire on with d agitation.aluta continua we re used to it,after six month ASUU strike ogaooook
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Phew!!! My hands ar def gonna get sore frm tweeting...Ruben abati go tire wit tweets today

2 Likes

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pls guys let's not relent from doin dis. We r getting sumwea.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pls we shudnt forget d #tag
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Guys I jx stumbled on dis page dis evening. Please open it and sign d petition. U̶̲̥̅̊ can sign in as many times as U̶̲̥̅̊ can using different names and emails. http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stop-proposed-cancellation-of-nysc-prospective-batch-b-2014-stream-2-camp/sign.html#se
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Bellabee2: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
#BringBackOurCamp
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Askmydas(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
goldstarpamela:

My dear, any where postable grin @least, so far thr's no restriction yet
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Unichizzy(f): 2:04am On Aug 26, 2014
STREAM 2 NYSC CRY FOR HELP
I wish you help fight our course. This is the voice of the NYSC batch B (stream 2) prospective corps members. We were supposed to arrive in our various camps as traditionally scheduled by the NYSC management as at the 4th day of August, 2014 but prior to that day, we were notified that the prospective corps members would be divided into two sections stream 1 (which commenced on the 4th of August) and stream 2 (scheduled to start on the 1st day of september, 2014) due to the insurgency in some states and renovations in the case of Lagos camp. We were also told that each prospective corps member would know the stream he/she falls in upon the retrieval of call up letters from their various institutions. We have complied with the arrangement of the NYSC management by staying back at home; waiting, dreaming of the Almighty September 1st to start the journey of serving our father's land which has been the dream of every Nigerian child opportuned to pass through the four walls of the university only to have our hope shattered by the news of the cancellation of the 3weeks orientation camp session. According to NYSC management, they said it was to prevent the spread of Ebola which has been in existence even before the stream 1 corps members left for camp. Please my point is, they should not have started this if they knew they would not finish it. We the stream 2 NYSC corps members wish to enjoy the same measures, skills acquisition, entreprenuerership lectures and orientation given to our stream 1 counter parts cos we all are out to serve our father's land and their should be no disparity for we are equal and on the same footing.

pls help share to any influential person that you know can fight our course on this injustice. #STAY STRONG FIGHTING #

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 5:46am On Aug 26, 2014
prixxy7: Guys I jx stumbled on dis page dis evening. Please open it and sign d petition. U̶̲̥̅̊ can sign in as many times as U̶̲̥̅̊ can using different names and emails. http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stop-proposed-cancellation-of-nysc-prospective-batch-b-2014-stream-2-camp/sign.html#se

Pls let's copy this and share to our friends to help us sign
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2014
Gud mrnin house...wats d plan 4 today
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Good Morning Family,

Today our counter parts (Stream1) will be leaving camp, we pray for safety and journey mercy, whatever, whenever upon each and everyone of them IJN**AMEN*

Thought of a body this morning to add to our list and they are no one but TAN "Transformation Agenda of Nigeria" they are bodies campaigning for president goodluck jonathan against 2015..

Please send message to their Facebook on https://m.facebook.com/tannigeria?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiOGMxMjJjNDE0ZDVlYzI2MjJhYTc4OTkyMDhmMTFhMWQiLCJxdWVyeSI6InRhbiBuaWdlcmlhICIsInNlYXJjaF90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwic2VxdWVuY2VfaWQiOjM5OTIzMTE0MywicGFnZV9udW1iZXIiOjEsImZpbHRlcl90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwiZW50X2lkIjoxMzkxODU0MDExMDg5ODY3LCJwb3NpdGlvbiI6MiwicmVzdWx0X3R5cGUiOjY1fQ%3D%3D or search for Tan Nigeria on your facebook search engine
Their twitter is @tanconnectgroup
Pls keep rolling in now...

We achieved alot yesterday and hope to achieve double of yesterday today
Remember tweet @abati1990 @charlesnovia @obyezeks @sdimokokorkus @tanconnectgroup #bringbackourcamp #nyscstream2

P:S: Try and get our stream1 peeps to join us in this fight....after all stream1+Stream2= Batch B14

Let the hustle begin, 5more days to go
Aluta continua
We shall always fight for our rights
While on it, hope you are getting your bags ready for 1st september,2014?

God Bless us all

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2014
ArNyy: Gud mrnin house...wats d plan 4 today

My dear oo struggle begins

If you haven't sent a mail yet to our aggressive blogger Stella Dimoko-korkus on Stelakuko@hotmail.com please do so, about 3 of us did yesterday night, by the time she get reasonable mails from 15different people in her inbox today projecting same matter, i'm sure she will do the needful, she is synonymous to charles novia. I can assure you Reuben Abati reads her blog and other top shots

Are we tired already? Pls get up and dust your self, the future expectation of our hustle will be a WOW to even our enemies

N:B: Stream1+Stream2= Batch B14, get Stream1 peeps in to join our own Corpers rally on the social platform
*and don't forget to send your mails to Raypowerfm before 9.15am, mails will be read out this morning on air and deliberated upon, stay tuned ok?

God Bless us all!!!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2014
Unichizzy: STREAM 2 NYSC CRY FOR HELP
I wish you help fight our course. This is the voice of the NYSC batch B (stream 2) prospective corps members. We were supposed to arrive in our various camps as traditionally scheduled by the NYSC management as at the 4th day of August, 2014 but prior to that day, we were notified that the prospective corps members would be divided into two sections stream 1 (which commenced on the 4th of August) and stream 2 (scheduled to start on the 1st day of september, 2014) due to the insurgency in some states and renovations in the case of Lagos camp. We were also told that each prospective corps member would know the stream he/she falls in upon the retrieval of call up letters from their various institutions. We have complied with the arrangement of the NYSC management by staying back at home; waiting, dreaming of the Almighty September 1st to start the journey of serving our father's land which has been the dream of every Nigerian child opportuned to pass through the four walls of the university only to have our hope shattered by the news of the cancellation of the 3weeks orientation camp session. According to NYSC management, they said it was to prevent the spread of Ebola which has been in existence even before the stream 1 corps members left for camp. Please my point is, they should not have started this if they knew they would not finish it. We the stream 2 NYSC corps members wish to enjoy the same measures, skills acquisition, entreprenuerership lectures and orientation given to our stream 1 counter parts cos we all are out to serve our father's land and their should be no disparity for we are equal and on the same footing.

pls help share to any influential person that you know can fight our course on this injustice. #STAY STRONG FIGHTING #

Please send this in immediately to Tan Nigeria on facebook and Stelakuko@hotmail.com immediately.....let's start already, wait for no one to do it for you.....days are gradually unfolding

Wake up house.....

God Bless us!

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2014
Let's fflw dem up on facebook as well..Morning house
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by abbyphilips(f): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2014
Unichizzy: STREAM 2 NYSC CRY FOR HELP

Pls let's not fail to add dat we ve bought the thgs/equipments needed for camp
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by chibuezecu(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2014
For Re-deployment

Call: 08093786217
BBM: 221925EC
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2014
Please Prayer is paramount in everything so don't forget to say a prayer for our cause today and days to come

In other news, can't see anyone in the #nyscstream2 #bringbackourcamp box/ring... What's happening na? And please don't say is too early to protest, if not DG should have also known it was too late to do the cancellation. Nothing is too excess in this cause we are fighting, pls stand firm, join the rally while trusting in God the impossibility made possible creator of all universe
Thank you once more!
God Bless us all!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2014
Morning peeps. I jx sent stella kokus an email dis morning. I hope she replies. And I hope U̶̲̥̅̊ guys have signed d petition.

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2014
prixxy7: Morning peeps. I jx sent stella kokus an email dis morning. I hope she replies. And I hope U̶̲̥̅̊ guys have signed d petition.

Wow! Weldone babes, you have really been on fire... Don't worry, she need not reply you, by the time she gets so many msgs she will be able to be our voice by calling out on the government and dg

P:S: if you have more than two email address like myself, try and send an alternative email message distinct from what you have sent before...let's push her too extreme and trust me she will have no choice than do it for us Gods Grace....
Me don confuse tire sote i begin tweet tonto dike the almighty queen of calling out on social media,,,, she doesn't need much to join us, just mention her along in your tweet with @tontolet i believe things will go finer today....get in pls!

God Bless us all!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2014
ifeadikanwanne: Good Morning Family,

Today our counter parts (Stream1) will be leaving camp, we pray for safety and journey mercy, whatever, whenever upon each and everyone of them IJN**AMEN*

Thought of a body this morning to add to our list and they are no one but TAN "Transformation Agenda of Nigeria" they are bodies campaigning for president goodluck jonathan against 2015..

Please send message to their Facebook on https://m.facebook.com/tannigeria?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiOGMxMjJjNDE0ZDVlYzI2MjJhYTc4OTkyMDhmMTFhMWQiLCJxdWVyeSI6InRhbiBuaWdlcmlhICIsInNlYXJjaF90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwic2VxdWVuY2VfaWQiOjM5OTIzMTE0MywicGFnZV9udW1iZXIiOjEsImZpbHRlcl90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwiZW50X2lkIjoxMzkxODU0MDExMDg5ODY3LCJwb3NpdGlvbiI6MiwicmVzdWx0X3R5cGUiOjY1fQ%3D%3D or search for Tan Nigeria on your facebook search engine
Their twitter is @tanconnectgroup
Pls keep rolling in now...

We achieved alot yesterday and hope to achieve double of yesterday today
Remember tweet @abati1990 @charlesnovia @obyezeks @sdimokokorkus @tanconnectgroup #bringbackourcamp #nyscstream2

P:S: Try and get our stream1 peeps to join us in this fight....after all stream1+Stream2= Batch B14

Let the hustle begin, 5more days to go
Aluta continua
We shall always fight for our rights
While on it, hope you are getting your bags ready for 1st september,2014?

God Bless us all
pls guys avnt seen more dan 2 comments on tan fb page,pls let's do ds
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2014
ArNyy: pls guys avnt seen more dan 2 comments on tan fb page,pls let's do ds

I inboxed mine dear

Please, if you haven't dropped a message on TAN wall or inbox, pls do the needful

This body "TAN" running campaign for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan against 2015 should be able to understand there is no successful election without the youths.... So, No Camping, no Election".... If they can't be of help to us.

God Bless us all
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2014
Tweet on @abati1990 @obyezeks @charlesnovia @sdimokokorkus @tontolet @tanconnectgroup #bringbackourcamp #nyscstream2

Keep sending messages to Tan Nigeria on facebook, then Stelakuko@hotmail.com

Please we need more handles, and emails (phone numbers, if possible)

P:S: tune on your radio to Raypowerfm and keep us posted whatever......messages will be read out soon and deliberated upon... God pls, may this random picking be all in our favour for the world to see how we have been cheated(Stream1+Stream2= Batch B14)

God Bless us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

After NYSC, What Next? / When Is Nysc Camp Opening For Batch B / Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.