Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

A Letter From My Bestfriend Now My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter From My Bestfriend Now My Girlfriend (483 Views)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / Please Rate My Bestfriend(bestie) / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From My Bestfriend Now My Girlfriend by KayceeClassic(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2014
My sweet, you're so so classic like your name. Am happy to have You as my friend. You have been so good to me and You love me in a manner I can't even tell. You affect my life in a nice way.when I think about You,I smile. When I see You I will not want to go cause I'll miss you.I don't know where to start from but since we became friends my life changed for the better and I'm grateful for that.You help me out, have taught me a lot of things I need to know about myself and my life. Sweet You mean a lot to me.You treat me so very well and I adore,love and respect You for that.You deserve better and more. Thanks for being with me;you're so loving and so caring .The way You love me is so wonderful. Everyday You inspire me greatly. I cherish and value our friendship and I want it to continue being like this.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SWEET.

(1) (Reply)

Hammer Embedded In Skull Of Gay Flatmate By Homophobic Attacker - See More At: H / Khloe Kardashian & French Montana ‘on A Break’ But Still Dating..what Will You.. / How To Talk To A Lady/man Win Their Love Crap!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.