Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips (29534 Views)

Ten Points For The Improvement Of Performance Of Windows Server / Adsense Qualification / CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Niyonice(m): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
gboru:
your site is cool. are you able to sign-in adsense account?

http://deltatoday..com/
No Bro, it says adsense account is not active yet
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
vizboy:
help me checkout www.newblogtrick.com

planning on applying for absense next month

as I haven't had time to update the blog

Before you apply for AdSense next month please consider this.

How many posts do you have?
How long are your posts?
How old is your website?
Are your contents original?
If you were asked to wait for another 3 months, can your passion sustain you?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Niyonice:

No Bro, it says adsense account is not active yet
try using another email.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
fleps:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Bolded
[size=30pt]FUNNY![/size]

Help me jare dont make jest of me.......i knew that, know one knows all....my brother... I cant die because of adsense problem....help your guy??

I have been seen alot of text message on my mail
For example:dear webmaster why is it that there is no comment box on your site?? I want to comment on your post.

Another one
No comment box except facbook,twitter,email shares but no comment box try to fix it...from jil him

Help help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by vizboy(m): 2:18am On Oct 25, 2014
fleps:

Before you apply for AdSense next month please consider this.

How many posts do you have?
How long are your posts?
How old is your website?
Are your contents original?
If you were asked to wait for another 3 months, can your passion sustain you?

of will do just that
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by taddat(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2014
please help check mine, tadworld..com. I have been rejected twice
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Niyonice(m): 12:17am On Nov 07, 2014
Thnks @all,
Ave been approved @last, I register again with another email address
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2014
Niyonice:
Thnks @all,
Ave been approved @last, I register again with another email address

has ads started showing? anyway, i'm n0t suprised, it's a Hosted Adsense and itz easy to approve... you kant use it on an0ther site apart fr0m blogger, try to get a real website bro wink ...
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Naijazoom:

has ads started showing? anyway, i'm n0t suprised, it's a Hosted Adsense and itz easy to approve... you kant use it on an0ther site apart fr0m blogger, try to get a real website bro wink ...

How did you know it is hosted?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
fleps:

How did you know it is hosted?
my brother in the blog .
Pleas help me review this website.

My signature
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
please help me, i have design my blog's logo with desktop with corel draw11 but how can i upload or intergrate it on my blog......

Then can i requst for adsense for now?? Check my site and tell me??
http://sholaqozeem..com/
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Shollay20:
please help me, i have design my blog's logo with desktop with corel draw11 but how can i upload or intergrate it on my blog......

your blog needs chronic reedithing. Take a look at your blogs description.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
post=27844345:
your blog needs chronic reedithing. Take a look at your blogs description.
I will work on that thank

I have stopped copy and past
I just switch to joke....review my blog sir http://sholaqozeem..com..and tell me any other suggession because at my dashboard my adsense there is now clickable thank.

I have resize the logo....what next sir
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
post=27819054:
my brother in the blog .
Pleas help me review this website.

My signature

Lolzzzzz @ My Brother in the Blog!

You site look nice. My advice is that always include the <more> tag letting more text on front page. If the post is very short, there is no need to include the <more> tag. Let it just flow.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
Shollay20:

If you request for AdSense now, you may be rejected if it is copied content. But I advise that you try and apply if your number of posts is up to 40.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 12:05am On Nov 09, 2014
fleps:

If you request for AdSense now, you may be rejected if it is copied content. But I advise that you try and apply if your number of posts is up to 40.
Is up 80post
How can i apply for adsense?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 12:58am On Nov 09, 2014
Shollay20:

Is up 80post
How can i apply for adsense?

www.google.com/adsense

I just got one approved yesterday for my personal website
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2014
fleps:

www.google.com/adsense

I just got one approved yesterday for my personal website

When ever i click on apply this is the message that usually come up: "Spend time writing posts, not thinking about ads
Integrating AdSense on your blog is easy. Once your application is approved, you decide where the ads appear on your blog.
Ads useful to your visitors
AdSense always shows ads that are relevant to your users, based on their interests and the content of your blog.
Your style
Customize the appearance and location of your ads to fit the style of your blog." what is that mean @fleps
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Shollay20:

When ever i click on apply this is the message that usually come up: "Spend time writing posts, not thinking about ads
Integrating AdSense on your blog is easy. Once your application is approved, you decide where the ads appear on your blog.
Ads useful to your visitors
AdSense always shows ads that are relevant to your users, based on their interests and the content of your blog.
Your style
Customize the appearance and location of your ads to fit the style of your blog." what is that mean @fleps
ur blog up 2 6months?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Fertilenigeria: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mega Business Participation

Have you tried to make money online but you
cannot? Join our mega online business today and
make money for yourself.

Make money online from the mega business
participation.

Requirements:
1. A personal computer
2. Modem
3. valuable time to make money

Benefits:
1. All participants will have their own AdSense
account (free)
2. All participant will be taught how to make
money from affiliate marketing
3. All participants will be able to use their
AdSense and affiliate code on our blog
4. Free training on how to make money online

Enrollment is ongoing. Simply send a message to
Ecoheight@gmail.com with the subject "Mega
Business Participation" to join.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
post=27859222:
ur blog up 2 6months?
may be like 3month
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Shollay20:

may be like 3month
ur blog must be 6months old b4 u can apply.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
post=27862142:
ur blog must be 6months old b4 u can apply.
not tru
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by oluwadanie1(m): 12:59am On Nov 10, 2014
Bro fleps, pls do you thing http://acadablog.com has a chance of been approved for adsense? If no, pls tell me what I need to work on.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by soldierdollar(m): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2014
Please review http://naijasuya..com
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2014
oluwadanie1:
Bro fleps, pls do you thing http://acadablog.com has a chance of been approved for adsense? If no, pls tell me what I need to work on.

Young man, welcome to adsense (in advance) If you have no copied content written verbatim please do apply if you have up to 40 posts.

But first do the following...
Remove all other adverts. I mean ALL!!!
Change the title of the site on the header. I can still see the Table Theme Logo. Get yours and place it there
If you can, use a better theme or structure the present one very well and give it colour
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by oluwadanie1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
fleps:

Young man, welcome to adsense (in advance) If you have no copied content written verbatim please do apply if you have up to 40 posts.

But first do the following...
Remove all other adverts. I mean ALL!!!
Change the title of the site on the header. I can still see the Table Theme Logo. Get yours and place it there
If you can, use a better theme or structure the present one very well and give it colour

Pls can you help me do all these??
av tried but couldn't get it.

I mean the changing of logo and colour
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2014
Weldone bros fleps

Recheck my blog: internation joke update! befor i will apply for 2nd time thank
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Dclique(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2014
Hello fleps, My Adsense Sign Up button on my blog opened up a week ago and i registered but my blog failed to get approved for the same reason. 'site doesn't comply with google policy' i don't know what i'm doing wrong. www.sosmaitonline.com
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dclique:
Hello fleps, My Adsense Sign Up button on my blog opened up a week ago and i registered but my blog failed to get approved for the same reason. 'site doesn't comply with google policy' i don't know what i'm doing wrong. www.sosmaitonline.com

I think we are the same, google turn down my request too
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
Dclique:

I've checked out your website but don't seem to pin anything wrong except of course if you have a copied material or a copyright image somewhere in thy posts!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Godwin Benson Wins Internet.org Award After Meeting Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria / Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.