Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips (29533 Views)

Ten Points For The Improvement Of Performance Of Windows Server / Adsense Qualification / CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
YSSEY:
check out http://geekbuyers..com/

formaly Gboru, but

smiley Sir, is your AdSense on Delta Hosted or Non Hosted?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Dclique(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
fleps:

Okay. Seems you're not comfortable with it. Then let's do it this way. Post me a screenshot of how the 'Earnings' on your blogger looks like
Yea. I'm not. With all due respect sir. Its not safe to do such a thing.
My Earnings tab says 'The account associated with publisher i.d xxxx has been disapproved'.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by YSSEY(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
fleps:

smiley Sir, is your AdSense on Delta Hosted or Non Hosted?
hosted....
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Godwin10(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sir Fleps. Good Evening. I have a quarry, i am trying to delete my google adsense account but i cant find the deactivate button despite following all the tutorials i found on google and on their support page itself. I do not know if you got any idea on such issues before, but please let me know what you think.
Thank You.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Godwin10:
Sir Fleps. Good Evening. I have a quarry, i am trying to delete my google adsense account but i cant find the deactivate button despite following all the tutorials i found on google and on their support page itself. I do not know if you got any idea on such issues before, but please let me know what you think.
Thank You.
If you're using and android, just log into your earnings dashboard and click on "classic"
You should see a small gear icon on the top left of your screen.
Click on it, you should and option for deactivating of account.
B/w why do u wanna deactivate your account? Is it hosted?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Godwin10(m): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
jboy73:

If you're using and android, just log into your earnings dashboard and click on "classic"
You should see a small gear icon on the top left of your screen.
Click on it, you should and option for deactivating of account.
B/w why do u wanna deactivate your account? Is it hosted?
Yes its hosted.
Thanks Lemme try your tip. I appreciate your comment
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 2:14am On Nov 20, 2014
What is hosted adsense acct!??
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Shollay20:
What is hosted adsense acct!??

In simple sentence, you can use hosted accounts only on websites like ..com, YouTube, Hub pages but never on any other .com website. But for non hosted accounts, you can use it on even 100 websites.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
fleps:

In simple sentence, you can use hosted accounts only on websites like ..com, YouTube, Hub pages but never on any other .com website. But for non hosted accounts, you can use it on even 100 websites.

My pc is sucking my mb...........am planing to buy Htc or techno phone........for me to edit my post befor publish.....i hear tha techno is view webpages as destop computer...it support formatting text, eg, centralise, justify,aligne....i have red enough adsense requirment.....coz i used to compose with my symbian phone with ucweb, and it doesnt support destop views........it difficult to present my words in sentences,..........

Mr fleps i hope adsense paying rate is different from others add network, coz d one am making use was paying me $0.12 for 1unique click why 1000 impressions/pagesviews was 12.....

And hear that adsense is paying $5, $4, $3, $2, $1, $0.95, ,0.50 per 1 unique click why 1000 pagesview or impressions $1 dollar was it true....if yes i will try harder to get my adsense approved by google adsense team................

Is like a magic when www.google.com is sending free daily traffics to my blog minimum 10-7 a day.....and index.ru keep sending me free traffic....and all diz traffic is from united state....i have 500 unique visitor from us........chai adsense why me now!

Bros fleps..........talk to this.....ooooooo your sincerly......sir.......................
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Shollay20:

My pc is sucking my mb...........am planing to buy Htc or techno phone........for me to edit my post befor publish.....i hear tha techno is view webpages as destop computer...it support formatting text, eg, centralise, justify,aligne....i have red enough adsense requirment.....coz i used to compose with my symbian phone with ucweb, and it doesnt support destop views........it difficult to present my words in sentences,..........

Mr fleps i hope adsense paying rate is different from others add network, coz d one am making use was paying me $0.12 for 1unique click why 1000 impressions/pagesviews was 12.....

And hear that adsense is paying $5, $4, $3, $2, $1, $0.95, ,0.50 per 1 unique click why 1000 pagesview or impressions $1 dollar was it true....if yes i will try harder to get my adsense approved by google adsense team................

Is like a magic when www.google.com is sending free daily traffics to my blog minimum 10-7 a day.....and index.ru keep sending me free traffic....and all diz traffic is from united state....i have 500 unique visitor from us........chai adsense why me now!

Bros fleps..........talk to this.....ooooooo your sincerly......sir.......................

Yes! G.AdSense pays as high as that depending on your page CTR. Even for a start, its higher than $0.12 a click on Konga's advert can give you as high as $0.19 if you're just activating AdSense. Then it grows as you grow.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by YSSEY(m): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Freshly AdSense running at gboru..Com
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
How can i buy adsense hosted account

Or

How does hosted adsense work
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by vizboy(m): 1:42am On Nov 22, 2014
Shollay20:

Or

you can get a hosted account through youtube
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2014
Shollay20:

Or

I advise you gun for non hosted so that you can use it for other websites you may have. You don't plan on staying on ..com all through or for you?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
fleps:

I advise you gun for non hosted so that you can use it for other websites you may have. You don't plan on staying on ..com all through or for you?

Bros am so tired.......please....on your bogspot.com when you are through with your sentences or text....if you want to arrange your text what did you normally choose sir, was it, justify, align, centralize or what sir ? Because google adsense normally told me to write in sentences and paragraph? How did you normally does that sir?.....i hear that when my request was disapproved, i should wait for one good month, before i will re-apply for adsense,...sir, i hear you said if i dont mind i should submit my login id for my blog and email. What did you want to do to make adsense accept my application, bros let truth be told, i have only one email address and am using it for bank acct, school forms, and all online activities i knew you understood what am trying to talk about. Hmmmm, You knew, i made mention of this "word" "i can't die because of adsense problem/whaaalaa'aa" if you could remember.........asuming i sent you my login id, how long it will take me to get my login id back,....who is that person that you did it for?.....hmmmmmmmm cha adsense whaaalaa sha.....my bros i trust you, my writes up may sound funny but dont mind me am NCE holder....yours faithfulllllllllly sir......
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Shollay20:

Bros am so tired.......please....on your bogspot.com when you are through with your sentences or text....if you want to arrange your text what did you normally choose sir, was it, justify, align, centralize or what sir ? Because google adsense normally told me to write in sentences and paragraph? How did you normally does that sir?.....i hear that when my request was disapproved, i should wait for one good month, before i will re-apply for adsense,...sir, i hear you said if i dont mind i should submit my login id for my blog and email. What did you want to do to make adsense accept my application, bros let truth be told, i have only one email address and am using it for bank acct, school forms, and all online activities i knew you understood what am trying to talk about. Hmmmm, You knew, i made mention of this "word" "i can't die because of adsense problem/whaaalaa'aa" if you could remember.........asuming i sent you my login id, how long it will take me to get my login id back,....who is that person that you did it for?.....hmmmmmmmm cha adsense whaaalaa sha.....my bros i trust you, my writes up may sound funny but dont mind me am NCE holder....yours faithfulllllllllly sir......

Bro the way you're rushing this thing, Am pretty sure you're bound to fail!

C'mon dude... I also got rejected 2weeks ago.
Instead of sobbing and crying, you should find time and work on your blog, improve your writing skills, and add value to peoples lives through your blog.

You just want to make money overnight.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 4:03am On Nov 23, 2014
Shollay20:

1) Okay bro, don't rush. Believe me after you get approved, your next frustration will be getting people to click ads and that can really be frustrating.

2) I was the one that asked you to wait extra one month and that's the ideal thing to do because Google is smart and would not be too quick to think you've implemented what they asked within two days

3) I do not need your login ID and password. You just have to add me to your blog as an author and I'll do the rest. But first WAIT FOR ONE MONTH

4) Below are two screen shots of how to show Ads to increase chances of getting approved ( I tried it) and how you can add someone to access your back end of website (which I'll advise you do AFTER ONE MONTH and you're still not approved when you re-apply

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 4:58am On Nov 23, 2014
@Bros fleps Your email addresss sir?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 23, 2014
Its normal tin with AdSense

Regards: http://schoolinland.com
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2014
Ifowodooghenero:
Its normal tin with AdSense

Regards: http://schoolinland.com

You dey find traffic...make traffic no catch you for road....your website is somehow cool.......
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by YSSEY(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Having two ✌ blogs linked to one AdSense account is pretty cool.. Happy Sunday pals
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bros my email: Sholaqozeem@gmail.com
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
YSSEY:
Having two ✌ blogs linked to one AdSense account is pretty cool.. Happy Sunday pals

Lolz! Having your AdSense run on 17 blogs is wayyyyy cool!
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Shollay20:
@Bros fleps Your email addresss sir?

flepzes@gmail.com
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
fleps:

Lolz! Having your AdSense run on 17 blogs is wayyyyy cool!

Chai i go follow you enjoy diz trick one day one day..................
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
Shollay20:

Chai i go follow you enjoy diz trick one day one day..................

Lolzzz. I don't have my AdSense on 17 blogs o! But I know of someone whose post I read on time like that.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
fleps:

flepzes@gmail.com

bros i have done that.....check it out...........
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
fleps:

Lolzzz. I don't have my AdSense on 17 blogs o! But I know of someone whose post I read on time like that.

Okay sir,
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Shollay20:

You dey find traffic...make traffic no catch you for road....your website is somehow cool.......

Lol u got me dere bro
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ifowodooghenero:

Lol u got me dere bro

Bros i cant fight i hate it....weldone ur site is cool weldone.......

1 Like

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by moneyrain: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2014
this is my blog www.myelitedreams.com how can i apply for Google AdSense or will i be approved once am qualified.. Also, check for anything not in other.. thnx
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Shollay20(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2014
@fleps i just finished creating/design my blog logo how do i go about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Godwin Benson Wins Internet.org Award After Meeting Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria / Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.