Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? (6796 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Dannyxy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
who are the pretty ladies?, hmmm, is it not all this pancake girls I see everyday?, so why would I be scared of them... nawa sha
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
prettythicksme: Nairaland guys come here let here una point why you no dey date pretty babes
has any guy never asked u out?
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by zyzxx(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
if am afraid of a girl that means she is posessed, y will I be afraid? I don't c any reason to be.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by knightwalker(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Godmother: Don't think guys run away from pretty girls, except he is insecure. Most guys would even want a pretty girl they can show off sef. But I think its mostly average or unattractive guys that go for pretty girls. Most attractive guys themselves would rather go for an average girl. To them you can't have 2 captains in a boat, or something like that, I guess.
can I show u off to d world
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by harffie(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dated pretty ones aπϑ still doing!
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by dre11(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
temigracie: ...I have the medicine......

.....bring cash den i ll give him the medicine..then all d fyn babes in thiw world will have no choice than to start dating him

ure assurance get k-leg joor
because ur drug no get Nafdac number

so I sure say nah fake u dey advertise joorgrin
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by dre11(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
banega: Lool •

me self lool u too

u no put any emoji this timetongue
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by lovelyronke20(f): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Scared nko Scared ni
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by dre11(m): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
lovelyronke20: Scared nko Scared ni

cheesy
wah sere joor
love this ur reply

its being long.... hope ure goodsmiley
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by lovelyronke20(f): 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
wah sere joor
love this ur reply

its being long.... hope ure goodsmiley

have been good jare and u
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by dre11(m): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
lovelyronke20:

have been good jare and u

doing good
and I guess ure back here or u just checking for the main time....

how blogging business nahcheesy
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by tosyne2much(m): 12:14am On Aug 26, 2014
I think beauty mostly have bad attitude effect on ladies unlike handsome dudes who stil try to maintain their attitude.. Some guys are repulsed towards some pretty ladies not because dey have low self esteem or dey aint handsome enough, its simply because pretty ladies often give problems unlike average looking or not so pretty ladies who feel dey aint pretty and dat d only way to portray d image of a pretty lady is to be well behaved(I knw wat am sayin so if una lik make una crucify me). Lik a yoruba adage says '' When a lady isn't pretty, she should be able to exibit good characters
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 26, 2014
Far from it. But before I date a pretty girl. I will have to study her. See what I will benefit positively from the date. If there is nothing to benefit but trouble. I will wipe her memory out of my brain and be indifferent towards the girl. Besides, she isn't the only one.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by boycasio(m): 1:09am On Aug 26, 2014
Well I don't tink pretty gals ar intimidating, tho we do hav dis notion dat dey ar intimidating, dats judging 4rm afar buh wen u get 2knw dem beta u wil find out dat sum ar luvly y sum ar "devils wears prada" lolz. Buh wat I noticed abt pretty gals is dat dey don't fall inluv easily buh wen dey luv a guy, dey can actually kill jus 2b d only lady in d guys lyf! I hav a gf nd she's d most beautiful gal eva liveth. I culd hav luvd 2 upload ha pics buh u guys wil say she aint fyn buh u knw wat dey say, "One mans food is anoda mans poison! Lolz

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Stanley07(m): 1:35am On Aug 26, 2014
boycasio: Well I don't tink pretty gals ar intimidating, tho we do hav dis notion dat dey ar intimidating, dats judging 4rm afar buh wen u get 2knw dem beta u wil find out dat sum ar luvly y sum ar "devils wears prada" lolz. Buh wat I noticed abt pretty gals is dat dey don't fall inluv easily buh wen dey luv a guy, dey can actually kill jus 2b d only lady in d guys lyf! I hav a gf nd she's d most beautiful gal eva liveth. I culd hav luvd 2 upload ha pics buh u guys wil say she aint fyn buh u knw wat dey say, "One mans food is anoda mans poison! Lolz

lolzzzz,upload it first.....
All d gurls(2 gurls) av dated in d past are all pretty but dey jst got attitude problem,and dats one tin an Urhobo man like me cant condole.am still searching for a pretty gurl wit the right attitude.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by cyborg1(m): 1:49am On Aug 26, 2014
banega: Well, if you ask mee? I doubt, cause i see a lot of attached pretty girls,. Infact most of the beautiful women I know have bfs including myself tongue,.!!!! Um I think its because they assume ( instead of actually approaching her and starting a conversation ) a pretty girl will always be dating, because she will definitely have a line of guys waiting to date her, they also think it would be too much effort to compete,. They are afraid of rejection • •. To ma own understanding though, Most of the guys who are scared of pretty women lack self-confidence,. They get scared!! And don't ask!! And start calling you all kinda unprintable names because they know they can't have you and so insult you to show that they are not interested!! I taya for some men sha!! They are just complete losers sad sad.

You are one of the reasons some men keep off from you flashy fun materials.
You have a boyfriend and you want more so called courageous boys of course to join your list of whatever you take them for, that the acclaimed beautiful girls will always have queue of boys to date. Which tells why beautiful girls keep doing Ashebi for their ugly friends one by one.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by boycasio(m): 2:14am On Aug 26, 2014
Stanley07:

lolzzzz,upload it first.....
All d gurls(2 gurls) av dated in d past are all pretty but dey jst got attitude problem,and dats one tin an Urhobo man like me cant condole.am still searching for a pretty gurl wit the right attitude.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by boycasio(m): 2:15am On Aug 26, 2014
No worry bro u go see ha at d ryt tym cos I knw she's out dere!
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by cyborg1(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2014
nellaluv: I think guys are intimidated or should I say scared around pretty girls. They just label them snubs without getting to know them. Pretty ladiies are humans too, we no dey bite, and I'm actually very friendly. I recently went to register for inec's voters card one of the corper's was touching/rubbing me when registering me, say he no go get this opportunity again on a normal day, lol

Wow, that was an interesting type there. Not for touching/rubbing thing now, but for the no pretence mindset, lol!
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2014
nellaluv: I think guys are intimidated or should I say scared around pretty girls. They just label them snubs without getting to know them. Pretty ladiies are humans too, we no dey bite, and I'm actually very friendly. I recently went to register for inec's voters card one of the corper's was touching/rubbing me when registering me, say he no go get this opportunity again on a normal day, lol
hahaha! Pishore or idonbilivit
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by CastingCrowns(f): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2014
Most guys are scared of competition dats y they avoid pretty girls like the plague.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by tosyne2much(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2014
boycasio: Well I don't tink pretty gals ar intimidating, tho we do hav dis notion dat dey ar intimidating, dats judging 4rm afar buh wen u get 2knw dem beta u wil find out dat sum ar luvly y sum ar "devils wears prada" lolz. Buh wat I noticed abt pretty gals is dat dey don't fall inluv easily buh wen dey luv a guy, dey can actually kill jus 2b d only lady in d guys lyf! I hav a gf nd she's d most beautiful gal eva liveth. I culd hav luvd 2 upload ha pics buh u guys wil say she aint fyn buh u knw wat dey say, "One mans food is anoda mans poison! Lolz
may u live long my broda
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2014
cyborg1:

You are one of the reasons some men keep off from you flashy fun materials.
You have a boyfriend and you want more so called courageous boys of course to join your list of whatever you take them for, that the acclaimed beautiful girls will always have queue of boys to date. Which tells why beautiful girls keep doing Ashebi for their ugly friends one by one.
Lool,. See them? What's with the name calling? Smh!!! Your exactly the kinda guys I was referring to tongue tongue
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by chinazaekperem: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2014
am not scared of dating a beautiful girl cos i know am equal to the task, in fact i don't even talk to ugly girls.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2014
I have never and would never be scared of dating pretty ladies (not girls), na monkey I go come date! It becomes easier to approach a pretty lady if you are a cute guy also, because they want someone that can complement them.

From my experience I have discovered that the pretty ladies are so carried away by their beauty that they ignore some simple courtesies of life (they expect u to greet them first, arrogant, and some how uncaring).

At times when you are together the kind of calls that she would be receiving far exceed that of a business executive, and they seem to be distracted by lots of guys which makes their relationship unstable.

However pretty ladies have been made victim of their beauty to an extend, some guys are scared of them, they think there are hoes or runs gals and to sum it all, many of these ladies don't have men around to satisfy their sexual needs thereby making them to engage in self service etc.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by tracyorez(f): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2014
BoboYekini: Chai. Girls and hubris.
For the record, there is not one pretty girl on this thread. Not one.
This scarcity mentality fostered by the media, by the frankfurt society, it will be the bane of civilization.
Are you serious? hun!
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2014
Tracy orez to the rescue
tracyorez:
Are you serious? hun!
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by tracyorez(f): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: Tracy orez to the rescue
grin hey hun!
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2014
Am good ,what u up to at the moment?
tracyorez:
grin hey hun!

Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by tracyorez(f): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: Am good ,what u up to at the moment?
Everything is ok already.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
What are your hobbies
tracyorez:
Everything is ok already.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
tracyorez:
Are you serious? hun!
You bet I am! angry Are you a feminist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) / Man Celebrates Birthday In Style,Chills With Unclad Lady In Night Club. Photos / Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.