Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,890 members, 7,863,044 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Guys Are The Reason Girls Form - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are The Reason Girls Form (646 Views)

Dik is the reason Girls make up / Top Reason Girls Mess Up Relationship / Reason Girls Only Show Face On Their Profile Pic ( For Finding Love Purpose) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are The Reason Girls Form by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Guys need to stop being unnecessarily too nice with complements to ladies. You see a girl with over-applied powder on her pimples-ridden face, instead of you to point out her make-up flaw, you go ahead to praise her like she's the most beautiful girl in the world just because you want a date with her. You need to stop reasoning with your deek and be realistic. When a girl drops a very stinking fart beside a guy, instead of the him to cover his nose or leave the place cussing and hissing while spitting, he'll simply seize his breathe and act as if nothing repugnant is going on. But if it's his guy that pollutes, all hell will break lose. Can I call that chivalry? All in the bid to ejaculate, guys act irrational by complimenting the most ugliest girl, who now go turning many guys down in thesame manner a hot chick would just cos she's been made to believe she's hot. Why do you think a naija babe, who is not in all ramifications close to your standard, look down on you when you first approach her even when it's just direction to a place you want to ask her for? Cos dumb guys have given her the impression she's above guys. Try pointing out a flaw in a girl's looks and see if she won't try impressing you next time you meet cos she won't want you to ruin her day again. My advice to guys is that they should call a spade a spade. If she's bad in any sense, tell her, and don't go about giving the medal to the last to finish.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Reason Girls Form by MizMyColi(f): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
When a girl drops a very stinking fart beside a guy, instead of the him to cover his nose or leave the place cussing and hissing while spitting, he'll simply seize his breathe and act as if nothing repugnant is going on. But if it's his guy that pollutes, all hell will break lose.

cheesy
cheesy
That cracked me up, literally.

***Modified***
Try pointing out a flaw in a girl's looks and see if she won't try impressing you next time you meet cos she won't want you to ruin her day again. My advice to guys is that they should call a spade a spade. If she's bad in any sense, tell her, and don't go about giving the medal to the last to finish.

^^^That's manipulative, stop it!
It's never advisable to be with any man who puts you down or tries to reduce your sense of self worth. Men like that are toxic! Avoid them! It doesn't make any sense being around someone who truly loves you and be so conscious of how you look or "un-look", because he just might spew something via his mouth to keep you on a leash.
If he does that to you during the seeking your attention stages, expect much worse when He's finally caged you.

C'est fini cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Reason Girls Form by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
this does not concern me.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Girlfriend Always Telling Me Am A Player? / Crazy Things Some Ladies Do To Get Married / Man Dies Attempting To Rape Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.