Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,768 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe (37696 Views)

Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef / Home Made Bread Recipe / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Kentnickole(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: Alright people......the next will be how to make pizza at home.

I, personally, will be waiting for that. kiss
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by mescanamezu: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2014
I grab!! But some lazy dudes like him will definitely burn the stuff. Lol

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by 573V31D(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2014
hazyfm: DEBBIE, YOU REGISTERED IN 2005
9 YEARS ... WOW!!
[size=18pt]ONE FREE SHARWAMA FOR YOU THERE...[/size]
adonblvit...nids to be critically looked into...
Who knows seun's hubbi moniker
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Burger01(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2014
God! I like Sharwama smiley
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by fajani(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2014
breaking news;

Ebola: Confer GCON on Adadevoh, pro-Jonathan group urges FG
on August 26, 2014 at 11:13 am in News
Facebook Share Twitter Share

By Joseph Erunke

ABUJA — A group, Nigeria Interest Group, NIG, has called on the Federal Government to post-humously confer the title of Grand Commander of the Order of Niger, GCON, on late Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh for her humanitarian and patriotic display of courage in handling the Ebola disease in the country.

The title being sought for the late medical practitioner is the second highest in the country and so far, only two business moguls, Alhaji Aliko Dangote and Chief Mike Adenuga, have been conferred with it alongside present and past vice presidents.
The group, which noted that the late physician paid the supreme price in her attempt to stop the spread of Ebola virus in the country, also commended other health practitioners for their humanitarian and patriotic display of courage which had led to several victims of Ebola being successfully treated and discharged.

The group, at a press briefing by its Director General, Mr. Jim Elueni, in Abuja, yesterday, applauded President Goodluck Jonathan, the Federal Executive Council and the Federal Ministry of Health for the quick and pro-active response to the Ebola out-break in the country.
It noted that it was because of the commendable measures adopted that the casualty figure of infected persons became low.
It also thanked the Federal Government for its recent donation of N200 million to the Lagos State government to assist the state in the fight against the Ebola virus.

The group, which said it was out to enlighten Nigerians at home and in the Diaspora on the gains of the present federal administration, canvassed support for re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan in next year’s general elections, saying in spite of some problems confronting his administration, the President was determined to take Nigeria to the promised land.
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by ugoezeik(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2014
cmgoat: why not come to my house dis weekend and prepare something like this for "us" grin grin grin
hahahahahaha ashawo ur plan no go work, so U dey find gal Wey U go giv bele abi? God don catch U
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by holyboss: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2014
begwong:
That must be the one prepared from a road side baker,not like debie's grin
undecided I bought d tin for whimpy O! lipsrsealed bliv me d inside smell like a spoilt cassava undecided I just managed to eat d outta part cos I was so hungry cry Aspa Debie's own, cud it b better dan d whimpy's own tongue
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by holyboss: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: I bet you...home made food is the best,especially when prepared well..... smiley
hmm! If u say so O! smiley

Boh can I get to taste urs kiss maybe I can Get convinced wink
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Duchaello(f): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2014
IHate9ja1:

this person must be a low thinking fellow
And what made me a low thinking fellow, silly kid
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by ugoezeik(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2014
Liamm: I just saved this page. Will prepare mine once I get those ingredients. Debbie, I'll need your physical presence wink
for wetin, so all dis tins she wrote here nver dey enough for U ehh? U dey luk for person to giv bele abi? Ur plans won't work
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by 555info: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2014
this is a good example of hard labour. it takes 3hrs to prepare the shawama but 5mins to eat it.
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Atmmachine(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2014
No be akara be this ??
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by omonla555: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2014
thanks
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
like seriously!! Ur are down on ur brain. U quoted everything again. Plz stop disturbing my mentions undecided
must u quote....weyrey
srzly must u comment on my post
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Duchaello: And what made me a low thinking fellow, silly kid
silly b1tch
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by lirusehn(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2014
IHate9ja1:
must u quote....weyrey

say that to ur gods. Adjust undecided
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by DonaldGenes(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: There is no food one can not prepare,only learn and follow the steps needed.
So on a bright Saturday evening i prepared this sharwama and it was yummy.....everyone in my house enjoyed it..

Oya hang on for the recipe and the steps

Hope,will you marry me?
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
say that to ur gods. Adjust undecided
say that to ur gods too
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by hisableplc(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: Time to give the recipe and all the steps i used.....
Note-THIS IS MY METHOD

Ingredients-
Dough ( which you can get in a bakery or big shops where they sell bread)
Hot dog(canned),
cabbage(small size)
chicken( broiler preferable,cos its softer and fast to cook.....i prefer the breast side which is boneless and easy to cut out)
Some shops sell minced chicken which makes it easier for you to just cook and use.
spice cubes,onions,vegetable oil(small quantity)
pepper(fresh for the natural taste and aroma),
mayonnaise,ginger,salt,nutmeg and thyme..........

1. Boil your chicken with the seasoning,ginger and onions till its very soft( add very little water while doing this,so that the chicken will not be water,but creamy-like when done.

2.Wash and cut your cabbage into tinny strands,either with knife and chopping board or with a grater....depending on the one you have.

2a.Wash the cabbage after cutting it with water and salt and put in a sieve to drain the water.

2b.Cut the hot dog into tinny round pieces,some prefer to cut theirs into cube form( set it aside when done).

2c. Mix the cabbage with little mayonnaise( you can make it to be creamy as much as you want),but don't make it look too sleepy.

3.When the chicken is done, put it in a flat plate and take time to cut them into very tinny pieces and keep aside.

4.Put very little oil in a frying pan and set on fire to heat for few minutes.Then add the chicken and hot dog with the pepper,ginger and onions.Stir for some minutes till you get the aroma and the taste you want.

Note- if you have just one frying pan,you can use a small pot to fry it..this is because you will be using a dry pan later and there is no need pouring out the content inside it,so its better you use something else.but if you have another pan....good too.

Now that your chicken,cabbage, and every other thing is set.....get your dough which will be used in wrapping all these together
5.take two flat dough put them in a flat plate or tray,one placed closely on top the other.With your spoon,put small quantity of the chicken and then the vegetable,make sure the are all balanced and well spread in the middle.Dont put too much to avoid finding hard to wrap.
Now wrap the dough with its content ( roll it in a smooth way so that the content can balance well inside).

6. If you notice that the content is not staying put after wrapping,you can use a toothpick to hold the ends together like in the picture i posted.Repeat step 5 with all the dough you have and ensure you wrap it well.
7.Set your pan on fire and allow it dry up a little.Then put each of the wrapped dough inside the frying pan to heat up and give it the brownish color...allow for few minutes,until you think its warm.
8.If you have a microwave,then you don't need STEP 7,from 6. put the wrapped dough inside the microwave ( two at a time),set to heat up for 2 minutes or less.....

NOW YOUR HOME MADE SHARWAMA IS SET......SERVE WITH A GLASS OF CHILLED DRINK,JUICE OR WHAT HAVE YOU

THANK YOU.

You are just d bomb sharp sharp market tins dis weekend dem go hear am for my crib...sorry are u married? cos ur hubby just hit ur jackpot...
Hope my baby learns from this
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by DonaldGenes(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kentnickole:

Am salivating oooo debbie... Why this strong temptation ooo

Lmao! Silly boy...Temptation k

(Kunk his head)
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by khulgan3(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Your dough r nt too cool.... it's cool anyway, wait until u see mine
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by tonyx4x44(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
phat ladies train
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by lirusehn(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
IHate9ja1:
say that to ur gods too

Bye Bro
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
Bye Bro
bye bozz,av a great day
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Alabsworld(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: There is no food one can not prepare,only learn and follow the steps needed.
So on a bright Saturday evening i prepared this sharwama and it was yummy.....everyone in my house enjoyed it..

Oya hang on for the recipe and the steps
Babe e be like say u like food ooooo, see ur profile pix.
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by lirusehn(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
IHate9ja1:
bye bozz,av a great day

NA wa for u . cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by khulgan3(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
How best can u make ur noodles

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by mindworx: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: yes oooo,cooking is my hobby.....but funny enough i love to experiment.

experiment like boiled plantain with okro ?
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by fajani(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Scientist invents ‘robot’ that kills Ebola virus
on August 26, 2014 at 6:20 am in Health, News
Facebook Share Twitter Share

By Sola Ogundipe

RECENTLY, in effort to eliminate Ebola at the source, through use of innovative disinfection technology, two “germ-killing robots” were deployed from the US to the JFK Hospital and ELWA Hospital both in Monrovia, Republic of Liberia, both hotspots of the Ebola disease outbreak.

The robots, technically known as TRU-D SmartUVC, were used to disinfect health care environments where Ebola patients are being treated. Good Health Weekly gathered that TRU-D is the only portable UV disinfection device on the market with Sensor360 technology, which calculates the time needed to react to room variables such as size, geometry, surface reflectivity and the amount and location of equipment in the room and effectively deliver a lethal dose of UV-C light during a single cycle from a single, central location in the room.

Ultraviolet light
“It works by generating ultraviolet light energy that modifies the DNA structure of viral pathogens, like Ebola, so that they cannot reproduce. Viruses that cannot reproduce cannot colonise and harm patients,” the inventor, a tropical disease expert and medical anthropologist Dr. Jeffery L. Deal noted in an interview.

Deal and his colleague, Chuck Dunn, President and CEO of TRU-D LLC, respectively, spoke about the importance of TRU-D to environmental disinfection in

“TRU-D has been validated by more than 10 studies to be 99.99 percent effective in eliminating the most common pathogens that can use health care-associated infections.

After deploying germ-killing robots to Liberia to aid in battle against the Ebola Virus Disease, TRU-D SmartUVC inventor traveled to the Ebola hotspots with UV disinfection devices

TRU-D guarantees a pathogen-free environment for patients and health care staff. Deal, a Fellow in the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, has been training hospital staff to operate the devices in a number of hospital environments and monitor progress for successful disinfection.
• TRU-D SmartUVC ultraviolet disinfection device on display

• TRU-D SmartUVC ultraviolet disinfection device on display

“We developed TRU-D SmartUVC technology to combat the devastating effects ofhospital acquired infections,” Deal said.

“Unlike many diseases, Ebola strikes hospital workers more than any other group, making it the ultimate hospital acquired infection.”

With TRU-D, health care leaders in the U.S., Canada, the U.K. and Saudi Arabia are eliminating pathogens like Ebola, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, MERS, influenza, norovirus, Clostridium difficile, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA, etc., in all types of health care settings, including isolation wards, patient rooms, operating rooms, surgical suites, intensive care units, emergency rooms, public areas and ambulances.

“We know through extensive CDC-funded research specific to TRU-D conducted by thought leaders in epidemiology and infection prevention that TRU-D is effective at eliminating anypathogen by delivering a precisely measured UVC dose.

“As soon as we knew we could aid struggling hospitals in Liberia, our team came together and formulated a plan to get TRU-D on the ground. More than 200 TRU-Ds have been deployed to disinfect hospitals across the U.S. and internationally.

Significance
Between 10 and 15 percent of Ebola cases have been among health care workers. While most of this stems from contact with the patient, concerns exist that the physical environment can retain active microbes and be a risk. This device is used in the US to eliminate the organisms that may still reside on the walls, knobs, rails or any other exposed surface in health care settings. The robotic technology is capable of making the Liberian hospitals safer for the staff and for new patients.

Development
It was developed by a team of engineers, physicians and industrial hygienists with the purpose of decontaminating entire rooms automatically and eliminating concerns that a contaminated surface was missed during routine cleaning.
We use an ultra-efficient narrow wavelength called UVC to flood the room with germicidal energy. UVC dosage is accurately measured and automatically adapts to kill organisms, even in shadowed areas.

UV disinfection technology and EVD control
This technology is designed to prevent the spread of the disease transmitted via contaminated surfaces in health care environments and is not a treatment or a cure. We believe that prevention is the best medicine.

The U.S. Army tested this particular wavelength against Ebola and found that the measured dose TRU-D delivers results in incredibly rapid destruction of the virus with its pathogen-specific dosing options.. We know it is perfect for use in this critical setting.
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by room089: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Let me have a taste of it or I don't believe you!
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Lemonade01(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Op, you forgot to spread Mayonaisse on your dough b4 adding d medemedez.. I even like to mix cream with tomatoe ketchup, taste is priceless! wink
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Kentnickole(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Lmao! Silly boy...Temptation k

(Kunk his head)

Ashhhh... Why u kunk me na.. The food ehh no be here oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 / Do You Like Smoking Garri? / As tomatoes is expensive this is the cheapest way to Make delicious stew (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.