Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nigerian Girls and Bleaching - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls and Bleaching (713 Views)

What's With Yoruba Girls And Bleaching? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls and Bleaching by guyANDROID1: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
I have notice this among Nigerian girl. Some are beautiful, sexy, model, ugly etc.

But hardly will use see anyone of them with their natural God-given color. What you'll notice is a dark or fair girl turns into lightskin, dark-light skin with patches, light bright, nutella, caramel, honey mustard... smh

The colour of their chelsea is different from Barca undecided

Colour of legs different from belly...WTF

Some even with green irritating veins

What they're telling God indirectly is; why do you make me black and not white or Asian undecided

See white didn't give a fvcck about you whether you bleach pass MJ, they'll still tag you names like Nigga, bitches, monkeys etc.

I hate people who bleach with passion undecided

Stop bleaching and be proud of your natural colour, bleaching creams are meant for white folks with cold weather.

Bleaching doesn't go with hot weather coz they're enemies

Stay bless if you read this and make changes to your life smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls and Bleaching by nellaluv(f): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
What's ur deal with Nigerian girls Who hurt you, you can confide in me tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls and Bleaching by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
They bleach because information arrived that guys are tripping for fair girls. If information arrives that guys are tripping for red girls they would start looking for red dye.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls and Bleaching by guyANDROID1: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ontarget: They bleach because information arrived that guys are tripping for fair girls. If information arrives that guys are tripping for red girls they would start looking for red dyes.

MEET WEALTHY NIGERIAN GUYS HERE

*ROTFL* grin. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls and Bleaching by guyANDROID1: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
nellaluv: What's ur deal with Nigerian girls Who hurt you, you can confide in me tongue

Nobody hurts me ma' smiley

Are you guilty of the aforementioned undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls and Bleaching by darisgod(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
We bleach cos we want to be brighter dan our future na
Re: Nigerian Girls and Bleaching by Hembelembe: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yorober babes re d one that bleaches. If u doubt me watch african magic yorober, even their male re also out of control
Re: Nigerian Girls and Bleaching by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
my advice to all bleachers if you are already into it I'll advice you to continue cus when you stop dahs when the side effect will start manifesting #ur leg,neck go fry like plantain den u face one side go bcome coca cola (black)anoda side fanta(yellow)#
Re: Nigerian Girls and Bleaching by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hembelembe: Yorober babes re d one that bleaches. If u doubt me watch african magic yorober, even their male re also out of control
guy u are so fvcking right ulmost ul of dem de bleach

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls and Bleaching by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Does body lotion bleaches?

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Give A Man Who Has Everythinq? / Every Husband Must Read This / Casa-casa: She Rocks To The Samba Even In The Back Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.