Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) (30518 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Sunbellar: Good luck till 2019! No controversy!
No way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why can't ebele jonathan ...developed his own country's medical infrastructure since he has been in govt for 4 years , why does he have to annouce that he is going abroad to be treated ( isnt he embarrased ? ) ... at the best he can do he is import and employ qualified people to Nigeria either from abroad or local, this president should invest in healthcare massively like the country he visited -Germany , if Germany did not invest in there healthcare system , what will he do ? ...as they always say , the black man does not know how to run a nation and does not understand the world .jONATHAN is a good example ...it defies logic ..Nigeria has the best doctors home and abroad but ... i dont know whats the problem with this country called Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2014
eveblast: What is the red carpet all about now.what is HE celebrating.
, i wonder o bruv
why can't ebele jonathan ...developed his own country's medical infrastructure since he has been in govt for 4 years , why does he have to annouce that he is going abroad to be treated ( isnt he embarrased ? ) ... at the best he can do he is import and employ qualified people to Nigeria either from abroad or local, this president should invest in healthcare massively like the country he visited -Germany , if Germany did not invest in there healthcare system , what will he do ? ...as they always say , the black man does not know how to run a nation and does not understand the world .jONATHAN is a good example ...it defies logic ..Nigeria has the best doctors home and abroad but ... i dont know whats the problem with this country called Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2014
ignis: Why is this clueless man smiling? Imagine how Boko Haram is eating up the North East and killing people. This shameless president is busy smiling and waving hand

I weep for my country. ....

Democracy have failed us. When are we going back to military rule? I prefer military rule because even if infrastructure and welfare is not provided by the military govt, we are always sure of security of lives and properties.

GEJ, you are a failure, you have failed Nigerians. ...

u are 100 percent correct
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2014
ghettodreamz: Nairaland breeding ill-mannered kids since 1900.

Insults and ill wills, keep flying here and there, in the name of political/ethnical affiliation. One would wonder when the youths of this nation will start being reasonable and objective rather than being sentimental or sycophantic.

Why can't we accept the views and opinions of one another regardless of ethnicity, religious and political affiliation? Without being bitter towards one another? Respecting one another, expressing our stance on issues, conveying our thoughts about a subject matter without being insulting. Our tolerance level for one another is a great problem, and when youths of this nation are behaving this way, it left me being baffled and bewildered - how this country would become a great nation again.

I wonder, how we'd move this country to a greater height, with the lots of you people. Nowadays, many Nigerian youths are being short-sighted and have decided to give in easily to intimidation of present gains and comfort, and have neglected the big picture, out of sheer ignorance, bigotry and sentiments. Very, repugnant.

I'm NOT in any way affiliated to any political party, and at such, all that matter most to me is seeing a BETTER Nigeria, a NEW Nigeria, where there is law and order, justice and respect for the law, irrespective of social or political status, a new Nigeria that's corruption-free, a NEW Nigeria with working system, with working basic amenities and improved infrastructures. I believe if all these are taken care of, there won't be need for our leaders to travel oversea for medical treatments anymore, and all the billions we waste on medical tourism on yearly basis as a nation would be diverted into developing our own health care sector.

Furthermore, how long we would have to wait before things start working well in this country, which political party or person God would use as the Messiah of Nigeria, remains unclear. I for one will impugn the honesty and capabilities of both the incumbent leader and whomever will be coming out from the highly controversial opposition party, APC - in making Nigeria a great nation.

Come 2015 general elections, let the will of God be done in NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2014
dryakson: Welcome back Mr president...the commander in chief of the armed forces... Wish you rocket recovery...
Modified : Goodluck Ebele Jonathan till 2019........the best and humble president so far. But haters will never know...

Not funny at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ahaika23: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2014
I noticed even his enemies admire his outfit. Posh presido

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2014
rasbaby:

I thought I saw a pussycat!

I did see a pussycat.

rasbaby indeed! I bet ure single... lol
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ugoezeik(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2014
ledafaze:

All of una wey carry Jona matter for head as if na una placenta, well i have one message for u...

Go and hug the nearest serving transformer...

Only one thing is common between you all... U all lack respect and... So its no issue seeing u guys flock together... shame!
seconded
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by priscaoge(f): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
shizzleStar:

God bless my president, ditto: Firefire, customized13, VICTORCIZA, peppyluv02, gratieao, uch12, iichidodo, opiaoku theassassin, atlwireless, noblezone, ngozievergreen, Descartes, Mogidi, IGBOSON1, Ikweremilitant, aryzdgreat MOBJECTIVE, itoretti, anonimi, wombraiders, banega, priscaoge. cool
God bless u Dear ShizzleStar for this wonderful post. I Love U all kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Fool insulting a man old enough to be his father talking about respect...mtchewwwwww

ledafaze:

All of una wey carry Jona matter for head as if na una placenta, well i have one message for u...

Go and hug the nearest serving transformer...

Only one thing is common between you all... U all lack respect and... So its no issue seeing u guys flock together... shame!
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Your English teacher should be shot grin

johnmartus: your brain is injure that is why you cannot differentiate bad BTW good
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
peppyluv02: Fool insulting a man old enough to be his father talking about respect...mtchewwwwww

[b]Well,

I cant blame ur parasitic brain... If you know much about ur environment, you wont be talking like a derailed fellow... He is a public worker... I voted so that he could deliver and he is not delivering... ur smelly brain has to go back to the basics and learn about governance and its people... I did sciences but i still took time to study it on my own so I can teach truants like you... If I am not delivering EXPECTED service at my desk, I have enveloped+delivered disrespect and idle talks to myself from everyone if u dont know...

Well, your profile has given a brief info about what concerns you most...

peppy...
in love with hair... what a pride while ur mates are trying to do something figurative
in sambisa forest preaching the gospel of peace.... what an irony
well... u just registered and you can go everywhere abusing people just to get noticed...

Have you gone to the first page to see the particular comment that started this? Have you noticed the likes on it? I bet you just FLUSH into conclusions.... shame you![/b]

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
**yawns***
For your mind,you don finish me lol anyway I cant read your gibberish.
Frustrated goat, your father is clueless and not the president.
Mumu keep fooling around my profile.
APC tout.

ledafaze:

[b]Well,

I cant blame ur parasitic brain... If you know much about ur environment, you wont be talking like a derailed fellow... He is a public worker... I voted so that he could deliver and he is not delivering... ur smelly brain has to go back to the basics and learn about governance and its people... I did sciences but i still took time to study it on my own so I can teach truants like you... If I am not delivering EXPECTED service at my desk, I have enveloped+delivered disrespect and idle talks to myself from everyone if u dont know...

Well, your profile has given a brief info about what concerns you most...

peppy...
in love with hair... what a pride while ur mates are trying to do something figurative
in sambisa forest preaching the gospel of peace.... what an irony
well... u just registered and you can go everywhere abusing people just to get noticed...

Have you gone to the first page to see the particular comment that started this? Have you noticed the likes on it? I bet you just FLUSH into conclusions.... shame you![/b]
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
peppyluv02: **yawns***
For your mind,you don finish me lol anyway I cant read your gibberish.
Frustrated goat, your father is clueless and not the president.
Mumu keep fooling around my profile.
APC tout.

If you need to know, I i dont just flush into conclusions like you do and i try as much as possible to get the basics straight... and for to comprehend for a minute that I finished you, then you are finished cos all that was needed was to pass the message.

I dont have your time anymore...

SuckItUp BIA!
.....|..|
.....|..|
.....|..|
.....|..|
...\....../
....\..../
.....\../
......\/
[size=5pt]ayusco85 make sure u finalize that deal biko...[/size]

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/53792306.jpg[/img][img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/53792239.jpg[/img]
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
I can see you are pained tongue
Next time before you insult the president,think of your miserable father.
Go and rest in pieces.

ledafaze:

If you need to know, I i dont just flush into conclusions like you do and i try as much as possible to get the basics straight... and for to comprehend for a minute that I finished you, then you are finished cos all that was needed was to pass the message.

SuckItUp BIA!
.....|..|
.....|..|
.....|..|
.....|..|
...\....../
....\..../
.....\../
......\/

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/53792306.jpg[/img][img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/53792239.jpg[/img]
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
peppyluv02: I can see you are pained tongue
Next time before you insult the president,think of your miserable father.
Go and rest in pieces.

Sorry I had to break my rule to post this again... and I forgive myself...

Have you noticed/learnt anything from my posts at all? I have been trying to prove to you that you dont need to send abusive statements to someone's father or mother that offers you no service before you can pass a simple message. That shows the kind of person that you are.

So derailed... really... sincerely I shake my head for you ooo....

I pity those that would want to learn from you at this stage.

EDIT: If its my signature that is causing this anger, let me know so I can change it so as to boost your moral.
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
You want your father to be respected but you insult the president who should be as old as your father.
Keep fooling yourself and begging for likes from senseless people like you. Ezi

And why indirectly telling me ayusco85 is your second moniker? I wan use am cook soup? undecided

ledafaze:

Sorry I had to break my rule to post this again... and I forgive myself...

Have you noticed/learnt anything from my posts at all? I have been trying to prove to you that you dont need to send abusive statements to someone's father or mother that offers you no service before you can pass a simple message. That shows the kind of person that you are.

So derailed... really... sincerely I shake my head for you ooo....

I pity those that would want to learn from you at this stage.

EDIT: If its my signature that is causing this anger, let me know so I can change it so as to boost your moral.
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
peppyluv02: You want your father to be respected but you insult the president who should be as old as your father.
Keep fooling yourself and begging for likes from senseless people like you. Ezi

And why indirectly telling me ayusco85 is your second moniker? I wan use am cook soup? undecided

I dont look for likes.... neither do I use monikers on Nairaland to taut others... I respect myself and the opinion of others...

Concerning insulting the president, relax and take a look at my posts from the beginning and I hope you reason...

He is providing a service... He himself should expect bullies.. Even the best president in the world still dey get threats let alone someone that is not working... whose cabinet is corrupt... and who minds no one.

It is not the matter of age... it is the matter of saying something and standing by what you've said. Even a 10-year old Nigerian will successfully count 5 ways where he is far lagging behind...

Nairaland na open market but also in market, people come to learn from others...
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Bazinga(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
ledafaze:

SuckItUp BIA!
.....|..|
.....|..|
.....|..|
.....|..|
...\....../
....\..../
.....\../
......\/

guy mind urself. stop quoting that moniker ''ayusco85''. i dont want to use insultive words, its not my style

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bazinga:

guy mind urself. stop quoting that moniker ''ayusco85''. i dont want to use insultive words, its not my style

Apology goes to u and the guy I quoted.

Sincere one indeed.
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Sunbellar: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2014
ooshinibos: No way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Give Jonathan time. Rome was not built in a day! Past military governments did much harm than good in every sector
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ELOGBO: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
That is my president Both Steps on Right Directions (My God wol continue to Back you up)
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
CircleOfWilis: Welcome back our president

Wish u and the nation quick and complete recovery
LOL.

Please who infected each other?
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2014
Sunbellar:
Give Jonathan time. Rome was not built in a day! Past military governments did much harm than good in every sector
Past military did better , ..i have lived in Nigeria through the 1970s and 1980s and some part of the 90s ..having healthcare and good education was not a problem or expensive then , you never heard of military govts going abroad for treatment in those days , they used to go to the army and federal hospitals ( which are no more now ) , Nigeria then used to train India and asian doctors in our medical schoold ..now we go to india for medical treatment ?? ....something is wrong with this our country ...
Am only saying Jonathan should build a world class hospital in Aso rock ( just to set an example )..and this cannot take four years .. to date he has not done anything for the safety and healthcare for even himself and his family because he has the option of flying abroad for treatment ..the Nigerian backward mentality is just too much and i cannot explain how we got here :-(

its a shame that Nigerians dont even know government responsibility and thats why our leaders get away with all sorts of Anomaly ...and they ride on it
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Sunbellar: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2014
ooshinibos:
Past military did better , ..i have lived in Nigeria through the 1970s and 1980s and some part of the 90s ..having healthcare and good education was not a problem or expensive then , you never heard of military govts going abroad for treatment in those days , they used to go to the army and federal hospitals ( which are no more now ) , Nigeria then used to train India and asian doctors in our medical schoold ..now we go to india for medical treatment ?? ....something is wrong with this our country ...
Am only saying Jonathan should build a world class hospital in Aso rock ( just to set an example )..and this cannot take four years .. to date he has not done anything for the safety and healthcare for even himself and his family because he has the option of flying abroad for treatment ..the Nigerian backward mentality is just too much and i cannot explain how we got here :-(

its a shame that Nigerians dont even know government responsibility and thats why our leaders get away with all sorts of Anomaly ...and they ride on it
You are right but when you look deeply into the problem with Nigeria, you will believe with me that the country is divided between tribalistic and religious lines. The north doesn't support and encourage any good thing as long as you are from the south. Obj was able to do little because he used military democracy on the north whereas GEJ is a complete civilian. Worthy to note is that the military where busy stashing and looting the treasury and circulating money in hands of very few. Civil servants were paid pear nuts whereas inflation continued to wallop the economy in the military era. The masses were denied freedom of speech and extra judicial killing was the order of the day. Accessing health services was the sole right of few who were in tune with the military tyranny and many starved to death due to years of workers strike without negotiations.
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author=Sunbellar]
You are right but when you look deeply into the problem with Nigeria, you will believe with me that the country is divided between tribalistic and religious lines. The north doesn't support and encourage any good thing as long as you are from the south. Obj was able to do little because he used military democracy on the north whereas GEJ is a complete civilian. Worthy to note is that the military where busy stashing and looting the treasury and circulating money in hands of very few. Civil servants were paid pear nuts whereas inflation continued to wallop the economy in the military era. The masses were denied freedom of speech and extra judicial killing was the order of the day. Accessing health services was the sole right of few who were in tune with the military tyranny and many starved to death due to years of workers strike without negotiations. [/quote

You have valid points as per division on tribalism and others stuff and i understand the challenges ,however ,we cannot be using these excuses , other countries have these issue as well and they have managed to still provide basic amenities , for example , Malaysia , indonesia and even England and some western countries ,all have similars issues but they still have simple basic infrasturutures that we are praying and crying for in this country ..the problem in Nigeria is a cultural and lack of understanding of who we are and what we deserve ..Mr Jonathan as a person, i like him, but he forgets that he is the commander in chief of the Armed forces as well as the president ( you have to remind him ) , he has full control , yes the north is a problem but Jonathan he still the commander in chief of the ARMED FORCES ..yes, he has challenges but he can learn from other countries that have peculiar issues and how they dealth with them , he is an educated man , for example in America when Obama came to power , he had issues with the Army , some of the generals in the US army openly disobeying him , guess what he reminded them that he is still the commander in chief and he removed them and replaced them with competent hands , personnally i dont think Jonathan realises the power he has ...and back to Nigeria ..the populase has to be retrained about what the Government is suppose to provide and the duties that they should be expectant ( seems that we have forgotten and thats why we praise the present rulers )...a military rulers understands this ..yes , they looted and stole but they provided a service ..most of the northern military governors that came to the south performed really well ,(e.g Gov Marwa of lagos state ) because of the expectant nature of the southerners at the time . i personally believe ,we need a mixture of military and democratic process to run Nigeria .
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Sunbellar: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author=ooshinibos][/quote]
You just said it all "we need a mixture of military and democratic process to run Nigeria" .
But at present, I have not seen any other presidential aspirant with good intentions who mentioned as at now. The good ones are already suppressed by the god fathers. Nigeria need prayer
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Sunbellar: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author=ooshinibos][/quote]
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sunbellar:
You just said it all "we need a mixture of military and democratic process to run Nigeria" .
But at present, I have not seen any other presidential aspirant with good intentions who mentioned as at now. The good ones are already suppressed by the god fathers. Nigeria need prayer

Nigeria does not need prayer to provide basic amenities ( until we change this mindset ,nothing will ever change ,because we are waiting for God to move , when he has already moved on our behalf via the resources and brain he has given us ) , these are things we can do ourselves , we have misuse the aim of prayer , lets take an example ,its like you gave your friends all the resources that they will need to build their house and provide basic needs for themselves , years later some of your friends came back to you and ask you to help them for basic neccesities , will you answer them ? , most probably you will ignore them or ask them what else can you do for them since you have provided the resources and tool for life !!!!!. actually if you help them you are partial to the others that managed to be self sufficient via the resources you gave them. God is not partial ...one day we Nigerians will explain to God that we have offended him ...and one day we will explain how countries that are Godless ,worship demons and seculars countries have managed to provide basic amenities inspite of corruption .
Prayer is good and i pray for things that are beyond my needs , like a miracle or the zoe life of God , open doors , wisdom ,depression , illness , plane journeys and things that i cannot control and things that money cannot buy ..God answers those kind of prayer my brother ..
I tell you we have got things wrong in Nigeria via religion and just leaving things to God to do ..if its possible Nigerian worshipper will confuse God , because we are praying for stuff that we already have or have the power to correct ..this is not just about Jonatthan ,its all the citizens , to make matters worse ..everybody is saying God will do it ..While God is saying you do it ...
i dont thing Nigerians understand the world and how to run it .... as you said those that can run it has been supreesed because the culture is wicked as need a change , thats a prayer point for you ...
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Sunbellar: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
ooshinibos:

Nigeria does not need prayer to provide basic amenities ( until we change this mindset ,nothing will ever change ,because we are waiting for God to move , when he has already moved on our behalf via the resources and brain he has given us ) , these are things we can do ourselves , we have misuse the aim of prayer , lets take an example ,its like you gave your friends all the resources that they will need to build their house and provide basic needs for themselves , years later some of your friends came back to you and ask you to help them for basic neccesities , will you answer them ? , most probably you will ignore them or ask them what else can you do for them since you have provided the resources and tool for life !!!!!. actually if you help them you are partial to the others that managed to be self sufficient via the resources you gave them. God is not partial ...one day we Nigerians will explain to God that we have offended him ...and one day we will explain how countries that are Godless ,worship demons and seculars countries have managed to provide basic amenities inspite of corruption .
Prayer is good and i pray for things that are beyond my needs , like a miracle or the zoe life of God , open doors , wisdom ,depression , illness , plane journeys and things that i cannot control and things that money cannot buy ..God answers those kind of prayer my brother ..
I tell you we have got things wrong in Nigeria via religion and just leaving things to God to do ..if its possible Nigerian worshipper will confuse God , because we are praying for stuff that we already have or have the power to correct ..this is not just about Jonatthan ,its all the citizens , to make matters worse ..everybody is saying God will do it ..While God is saying you do it ...
i dont thing Nigerians understand the world and how to run it .... as you said those that can run it has been supreesed because the culture is wicked as need a change , thats a prayer point for you ...
From your post so far, I presume you stay abroad. I hereby suggest that those of you in the diaspora should come home and contribute your own quota in the national development. We need your empirical approach rather than enjoying what other elites have suffered to bring their countries to the limelight of developed economy abroad like the good health care system, knowing fully well we are suffering here without those basic amenities.
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Sunbellar: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
ooshinibos:

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sunbellar:
From your post so far, I presume you stay abroad. I hereby suggest that those of you in the diaspora should come home and contribute your own quota in the national development. We need your empirical approach rather than enjoying what other elites have suffered to bring their countries to the limelight of developed economy abroad like the good health care system, knowing fully well we are suffering here without those basic amenities.
we dey come home and trying the best we we can ....we advise.. but our elders dont listen ...some of us came to naija to stay ..we had to come back to diaspora because naija is a tough place and expensive ..but naija will change i see it coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) / Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje / Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.