Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) (30519 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by gbaskiboy: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
kokoA: No no no no! I take issues like this very personal.. Haba! Wetin you mean by saying my one and only presido thing no go fit satisfy her?! That "thing" is the giant of Africa! Do not underrate it! Haba!
u sound funny bro grin
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ugoezeik(m): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
slimfit1: He travelled that long distance just to go and take pain killers na wa oh God is good. What are those carpet about sabi sabi people sha.
i bin tink say U de among ppls Wey health officials quarantine, wen did U escape
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ugoezeik(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
kokoA: This one that he went without mama peace so How him take handle conji matters naw?..

Btw, who knows if Omoni Oboli (abi wetin be her name sef) was in Nigeria over the weekend? :-x #JustAsking.
wen did U escape from yabaleft

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ugoezeik(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
ledafaze: Clueless man
yes but ur fada is more hopeless

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by kokoA(m): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
ugoezeik: wen did U escape from yabaleft
ah! You don forget? I was right behind you when you broke that padlock naw.. Ah ah, e be like say your own never finish o, this one you can't remember so.
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by easystudy101: 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by shizzleStar: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
iwakolewa:

grin grin grin There's something about the hat,I no longer see it as ordinary. ..maybe na inside the hat the juju dey
just the same way obasanjo wore agbada with cap for 8 good years and was never on suit even for one day. juju Kor Jaja ni........yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ghettodreamz(m): 12:20am On Aug 26, 2014
Nairaland breeding ill-mannered kids since 1900.

Insults and ill wills, keep flying here and there, in the name of political/ethnical affiliation. One would wonder when the youths of this nation will start being reasonable and objective rather than being sentimental or sycophantic.

Why can't we accept the views and opinions of one another regardless of ethnicity, religious and political affiliation? Without being bitter towards one another? Respecting one another, expressing our stance on issues, conveying our thoughts about a subject matter without being insulting. Our tolerance level for one another is a great problem, and when youths of this nation are behaving this way, it left me being baffled and bewildered - how this country would become a great nation again.

I wonder, how we'd move this country to a greater height, with the lots of you people. Nowadays, many Nigerian youths are being short-sighted and have decided to give in easily to intimidation of present gains and comfort, and have neglected the big picture, out of sheer ignorance, bigotry and sentiments. Very, repugnant.

I'm NOT in any way affiliated to any political party, and at such, all that matter most to me is seeing a BETTER Nigeria, a NEW Nigeria, where there is law and order, justice and respect for the law, irrespective of social or political status, a new Nigeria that's corruption-free, a NEW Nigeria with working system, with working basic amenities and improved infrastructures. I believe if all these are taken care of, there won't be need for our leaders to travel oversea for medical treatments anymore, and all the billions we waste on medical tourism on yearly basis as a nation would be diverted into developing our own health care sector.

Furthermore, how long we would have to wait before things start working well in this country, which political party or person God would use as the Messiah of Nigeria, remains unclear. I for one will impugn the honesty and capabilities of both the incumbent leader and whomever will be coming out from the highly controversial opposition party, APC - in making Nigeria a great nation.

Come 2015 general elections, let the will of God be done in NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 12:41am On Aug 26, 2014
ugoezeik: i bin tink say U de among ppls Wey health officials quarantine, wen did U escape

Hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa Helloooooo I don't get you !!
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
just the same way obasanjo wore agbada with cap for 8 good years and was never on suit even for one day. juju Kor Jaja ni........yeye dey smell

Bill Clinton didn't wear agbada for 8 years too remember Gaddafi still did wear agbada.
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Excuzeme: 2:39am On Aug 26, 2014
Lordabas: our Presido returns in style with his juju made hat

I wonder o!
Why spoil the nice suit-up with that jankoroco Boat-man hat?
Some people sha, bush boy man does not know that some "combinations' of wears dont go together.
if you want to wear your traditional attire, by all means do so, nothing do you!

but please dont bastardize dressing by trying to just put anything together in the name of God knows what!

Abeeg, otuoke people on this website, try and shuffle-up this your man, make im no dey disgrace us outside this country, abeg please.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 26, 2014
Me thinks Mr President wanted to watch the U20 Women's world cup without NEPA wahala.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by bengoodcreature: 3:01am On Aug 26, 2014
His excellency, u are highly welcome, may God guide and protect u.God wld rule Nigeria through u in Jesus name
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Kanwulia: 3:39am On Aug 26, 2014
Faun:

Your newwdz.
Send them.
NOW.

Bring ya papa own f'O'rst na! wink
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by M4gunners: 4:32am On Aug 26, 2014
Clueless comment so far.
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ugoezeik(m): 5:56am On Aug 26, 2014
slimfit1:

Hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa Helloooooo I don't get you !!
U dnt get me? I said i bin tink say U dey hospital since and y did U run out because wit dis ur comment U didn't sound like who dat I'd well
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ugoezeik(m): 5:59am On Aug 26, 2014
kokoA: ah! You don forget? I was right behind you when you broke that padlock naw.. Ah ah, e be like say your own never finish o, this one you can't remember so.
U didn't sound well atall, by calling ur number citizen names, dnt U tink U need medical help? Am sorry for ur mum because l kwn d poor wman for don cry tire
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 26, 2014
M4gunners: Clueless comment so far.

ugoezeik: yes but ur fada is more hopeless

emmydeep:
Not as clueless as your wretched fat.h.er

nigerianvenom:

ur fada

All of una wey carry Jona matter for head as if na una placenta, well i have one message for u...

Go and hug the nearest serving transformer...

Only one thing is common between you all... U all lack respect and... So its no issue seeing u guys flock together... shame!
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by kokoA(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2014
ugoezeik: U didn't sound well atall, by calling ur number citizen names, dnt U tink U need medical help? Am sorry for ur mum because l kwn d poor wman for don cry tire
Mr. Man you have eye problems. I have and will never call GEJ names. I'm not his fan but I respect him and his office. Show me where I used an inappropriate word to refer to Mr. President. It is you who need medical he'll for your eyes.. ITK.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ceaser: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2014
One can always correctly predict faux citizens who are more of self-annihilators than patriots.

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by jbaby265(f): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2014
uch12: Uncle Jona don sexyup badt!! Suit fins. I love it. Welcome home sir!!

right on point ....nice suit

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by searay(m): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2014
DickDastardly: I chief Festus Commentus hereby declare my intention to run for ...... tongue
Congrats, you've made it.
Meet His royal Highestness for your FTC award and prize.
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by furezra(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2014
Welcome to our great President and God bless you
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by searay(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
janjawiid virus detected....

Another viral specie...
Quarantine reccommended
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by rasbaby(f): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2014

I thought I saw a pussycat!

I did see a pussycat.
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by searay(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2014
BRAVO0: Hustlers has being killed like chicken at cameroonia border while grin grin .... While grin .... Uncle gej being flying around to germany only for the fear of ebola , just little headache mr grin grin their oga must fly out , hustlers being killed. #icry
OK make I come go

Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by uch12(f): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2014
jbaby265:

right on point ....nice suit

Top of d morning Jbaby265.. U know as e dey be na. Uncle Jona 2 mush!!
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by iheneme(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2014
President GEJ... giving his haters heart attack since 1999 grin
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2014
why can't ebele jonathan ...developed his own country's medical infrastructure since he has been in govt for 4 years , why does he have to annouce that he is going abroad to be treated ( isnt he embarrased ? ) ... at the best he can do he is import and employ qualified people to Nigeria either from abroad or local, this president should invest in healthcare massively like the country he visited -Germany , if Germany did not invest in there healthcare system , what will he do ? ...as they always say , the black man does not know how to run a nation and does not understand the world .jONATHAN is a good example ...it defies logic ..Nigeria has the best doctors home and abroad but ... i dont know whats the problem with this country called Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2014
Dreal1247: Oga Gej, you are welcome. We are behind you. Only dont depart from God
why can't ebele jonathan ...developed his own country's medical infrastructure since he has been in govt for 4 years , why does he have to annouce that he is going abroad to be treated ( isnt he embarrased ? ) ... at the best he can do he is import and employ qualified people to Nigeria either from abroad or local, this president should invest in healthcare massively like the country he visited -Germany , if Germany did not invest in there healthcare system , what will he do ? ...as they always say , the black man does not know how to run a nation and does not understand the world .jONATHAN is a good example ...it defies logic ..Nigeria has the best doctors home and abroad but ... i dont know whats the problem with this country called Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2014
Olarajee: Goodluck to you Mr. president.
Re: President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) by spyg1(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2014
kokoA: This one that he went without mama peace so How him take handle conji matters naw?..

Btw, who knows if Omoni Oboli (abi wetin be her name sef) was in Nigeria over the weekend? :-x #JustAsking.
you have displayed your total he-goat character, u mean u can handle conji in the hospital bed . Abi u no get something reasonable to comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu / Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.