Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Helping Me With My phobia :-\ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helping Me With My phobia :-\ (4962 Views)

I Have Phobia For Vagina, What Can I Do? / What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
hello everyone,ever since i knew about social networking,ever since i registered,i find it difficult to chat .....its not that i hold boring conversations o,cos at first whenever i go online e.g facebook'and meet any of my pals we chat,laugh,can talk for hours,which i always liked,....but later i began staying offline even when i could be there just viewing the names of those online,and if one person sends me message i contemplate for hours before reading it undecided ,my heart beats atimes,and it not like its a death message oo angry .....i dont open mails too most times,i dont whatsapp,bbm nor nimbuzz.....even when i was using my blackberry,with all the hype of the bbm,the love people had for it,plus the contact list competition my freinds talk about,i had just eight contacts grin ,and i chatted withh just one person,i didnt even have my freinds on my list,just mum,and sis i had left,cos six names dissappeared without my notice ......and when some of my old freinds from highschool request my phone mumber or pin from the only freind i had left,i always told her to tell them i had no phone that it had been stolen .....we have been apart for six months now,but she still tell them i had no phone or she had to ask me grin ,she understood my fears ,.......even at a time i hated my phone ringimg but that has stopped now.....but my chatting with people palava hasnt stopped.....i only browse with my phone cos am inquisitive,and loves reading....part of the reasons i love NL
Note:am a shy person naturally,but i can talk alot when i become familiar with people around

and is there anyone like this too,and if you arent what do you think i can do ?

3 Likes

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Mskrisx(f): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Booty baby it happens sometimes bt u nid to stop and get over wateva phobia or anytin dat it is.But one tim am gon say to u is dat surely u wil b fyn

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Caracta(f): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Allergy?

Hian!

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Caracta: Allergy?

Hian!
dont u have anything to contribute apart from picking out my mistake ...

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Abduletudaye(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bootybuttchic: hello everyone,ever since i knew about social networking,ever since i registered,i find it difficult to chat .....its not that i hold boring conversations o,cos at first whenever i go online e.g facebook'and meet any of my pals we chat,laugh,can talk for hours,which i always liked,....but later i began staying offline even when i could be there just viewing the names of those online,and if one person sends me message i contemplate for hours before reading it undecided ,my heart beats atimes,and it not like its a death message oo angry .....i dont open mails too most times,i dont whatsapp,bbm nor nimbuzz.....even when i was using my blackberry,with all the hype of the bbm,the love people had for it,plus the contact list competition my freinds talk about,i had just eight contacts grin ,and i chatted withh just one person,i didnt even have my freinds on my list,just mum,and sis i had left,cos six names dissappeared without my notice ......and when some of my old freinds from highschool request my phone mumber or pin from the only freind i had left,i always told her to tell them i had no phone that it had been stolen .....we have been apart for six months now,but she still tell them i had no phone or she had to ask me grin ,she understood my fears ,.......even at a time i hated my phone ringimg but that has stopped now.....but my chatting with people palava hasnt stopped.....i only browse with my phone cos am inquisitive,and loves reading....part of the reasons i love NL
Note:am a shy person naturally,but i can talk alot when i become familiar with people around

Sisi me, as you rightfully said. Its some kind of phobia. But I dnt get it. What are you afraid of? U can reply people and if they talk trash, you bone their side.

Life is simple and you can enjoy it a lot in a lot of ways. Chatting is not just for people who are loquacious. Its also a way of socializing. For instance, am following u on NL and I got ya update and decided to reply. You see, its no biggie. It really takes nothing from if you chat with people now and then. Am quite sure you would snap out of it coz I know its no medical issue.
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mskrisx: Booty baby it happens sometimes bt u nid to stop and get over wateva phobia or anytin dat it is.But one tim am gon say to u is dat surely u wil b fyn
okay ....thank you smiley
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Sisi me, as you rightfully said. Its some kind of phobia. But I dnt get it. What are you afraid of? U can reply people and if they talk trash, you bone their side.

Life is simple and you can enjoy it a lot in a lot of ways. Chatting is not just for people who are loquacious. Its also a way of socializing. For instance, am following u on NL and I got ya update and decided to reply. You see, its no biggie. It really takes nothing from if you chat with people now and then. Am quite sure you would snap out of it coz I know its no medical issue.
yes thank u....i try to do that atimes,and its works,i become happy that very moment but after few days ,i start dodging again undecided

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ex-commando. Remember me? I'm back for you again in another body. Well in response to your problem, you just need to come out of shell and be expressive. Flaunt your flair, be yourself and have that mind set that whatever action you take, you did it purposely for your own good and not the good of others. Above all, never have that fear of regret.
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Caracta(f): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bootybuttchic: dont u have anything to contribute apart from picking out my mistake ...

Mistake? Didn't even realize that. But now that you mention it, let me read again.

I was afraid when I saw the title. Allergy is a bit strange to Africans. But now I understand the "allergy".

Well...not everyone is cut out for social media. It shouldn't bother you. I'm lazy when it comes to that too. The only thing you should address ASAP is the fear connected with it.

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
Caracta:

Mistake? Didn't even realize that. But now that you mention it, let me read again.

I was afraid when I saw the title. Allergy is a bit strange to Africans. But now I understand the "allergy".

Well...not everyone is cut out for social media. It shouldn't bother you. I'm lazy when it comes to that too. The only thing you should address ASAP is the fear connected with it.
yeah thought u meant it was wrong

okay i will try,cos that fear is what bothers me most,i could go a week staring at my notification panel without doing nothing,but clear it after sometime undecided
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Afghanistan: Ex-commando. Remember me? I'm back for you again in another body. Well in response to your problem, you just need to come out of shell and be expressive. Flaunt your flair, be yourself and have that mind set that whatever action you take, you did it purposely for your own good and not the good of others. Above all, never have that fear of regret.
new delhi u followed me down here abi cheesy

yes thank you...i will try that...*hits chest* all iz well,kill the fear smiley
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bootybuttchic: new delhi u followed me down here abi cheesy

yes thank you...i will try that...*hits chest* all iz well,kill the fear smiley
Lol how did u know? U know sey na u Bleep up na. We no suppose dey fight. And don't think I've stopped tracking your IP address o grin
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Abduletudaye(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bootybuttchic: yes thank u....i try to do that atimes,and its works,i become happy that very moment but after few days ,i start dodging again undecided

Why? No one wants your head. smiley
Its ok to be shy but not this shy angry

Its alright when you say hi and hello there and then. You are causing no harm what so ever. Or maybe you feel sad most times or maybe you have been disappointed by certain people before but hey look on the bright side, not everyone is untrustworthy. Try to look at things using other positive angles and am sure you would be right as rain wink
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Why? No one wants your head. smiley
Its ok to be shy but not this shy angry

Its alright when you say hi and hello there and then. You are causing no harm what so ever. Or maybe you feel sad most times or maybe you have been disappointed by certain people before but hey look on the bright side, not everyone is untrustworthy. Try to look at things using other positive angles and am sure you would be right as rain wink
i dont know why tooo.......i will start trying,and praying i change...thank you

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Baddo101(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bootybuttchic: hello everyone,ever since i knew about social networking,ever since i registered,i find it difficult to chat .....its not that i hold boring conversations o,cos at first whenever i go online e.g facebook'and meet any of my pals we chat,laugh,can talk for hours,which i always liked,....but later i began staying offline even when i could be there just viewing the names of those online,and if one person sends me message i contemplate for hours before reading it undecided ,my heart beats atimes,and it not like its a death message oo angry .....i dont open mails too most times,i dont whatsapp,bbm nor nimbuzz.....even when i was using my blackberry,with all the hype of the bbm,the love people had for it,plus the contact list competition my freinds talk about,i had just eight contacts grin ,and i chatted withh just one person,i didnt even have my freinds on my list,just mum,and sis i had left,cos six names dissappeared without my notice ......and when some of my old freinds from highschool request my phone mumber or pin from the only freind i had left,i always told her to tell them i had no phone that it had been stolen .....we have been apart for six months now,but she still tell them i had no phone or she had to ask me grin ,she understood my fears ,.......even at a time i hated my phone ringimg but that has stopped now.....but my chatting with people palava hasnt stopped.....i only browse with my phone cos am inquisitive,and loves reading....part of the reasons i love NL

I guess ur problem is as a result of upbringing.
but really u have to shake urself off ur phobia.
I was @ a time like that but up to d level of yours.How will u relate wth employers, and Ppl?
mayb u need psychological and spiritual counselling.....
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Afghanistan:
Lol how did u know? U know sey na u Bleep up na. We no suppose dey fight. And don't think I've stopped tracking your IP address o grin
why wont i know you grin,even if u change to mumbai....kip tracking me....am behind you grin
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bootybuttchic: why wont i know you grin,even if u change to mumbai....kip tracking me....am behind you grin
Lol...I don't mind if we get in touch o. Mail me ur phone number.

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Abduletudaye(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bootybuttchic: i dont know why tooo.......i will start trying,and praying i change...thank you

Its a gradual process tho' but the more you persist, the better. You welcome..
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by hollajay(m): 6:25am On Aug 26, 2014
Wow....bootybuttchic just described Me cheesy
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2014
hollajay: Wow....bootybuttchic just described Me cheesy
haaa so ur in dis shoe too cheesy ....do u like it

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan:
Lol...I don't mind if we get in touch o. Mail me ur phone number.
can i see wat i complained about undecided
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2014
Bootybuttchic: can i see wat i complained about undecided
Don't get that.....
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Mutaino7(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2014
Bootybuttchic: i dont know why tooo.......i will start trying,and praying i change...thank you
my own is not as serious as urs my only bane is d inability to string 2 words up with unfamiliar faces..friends try to remedy diz by fixing blind dates or giving gals number to call pffft! I only end up flashing or sending call me which infuriates my friends. Most tyms on nl i just operate in ghost modes.. Its quite relieving to know am aint d only one experiencing d issue alone.
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Justeenaleo(f): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2014
Sweetie
You gon be fine smiley
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by hollajay(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bootybuttchic: haaa so ur in dis shoe too cheesy ....do u like it
. I love it
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by MrCork: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
..i think her phobia are this homebased nairalanders...its very difficult to understand ther grammmar despite usin spell check, google check or dictionary..even me sef cant uderstand them (no offense) angry

..anyways..BootybuttChic is one of ma favourite people,s though. ..love her!
wink

2 Likes

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by OohMpa: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sweery, ooh Mpa understands your internet wahala...

You prefer guys coming to your house stark nakëd, right?
Well, expect a few inches knocking on your door by 11:59pm with roses on one hand and rubber on the other...angry

#Sai kiss
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrCork: ..i think her phobia are this homebased nairalanders...its very difficult to understand ther grammmar despite usin spell check, google check or dictionary..even me sef cant uderstand them (no offense) angry

..anyways..BootybuttChic is one of ma favourite people,s though. ..love her!
wink
grin grin grin ......corky u didnt have to yab me,you knw we both live in pecham.....big head grin grin..,.love u smalls grin
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
OohMpa: Sweery, ooh Mpa understands your internet wahala...

You prefer guys coming to your house stark nakëd, right?
Well, expect a few inches knocking on your door by 11:59pm with roses on one hand and rubber on the other...angry

#Sai kiss
dont worry i will help you find ur meds undecided
Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Justeenaleo: Sweetie
You gon be fine smiley
*covers face* .......yeah thank uuu....am hoping soo smiley

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by OohMpa: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bootybuttchic: dont worry i will help you find ur meds undecided

Sweery, please this time leave your back door open. Ooh Mpa no want another nyash bite from your bingo angry

1 Like

Re: Helping Me With My phobia :-\ by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
hollajay: . I love it
haaa...dis brother go on soun......but i find it weird tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! / Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys / I Am Helpless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.