Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP (2643 Views)

Am I Handsome?? / h / I Am I Handsome?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Dannyxy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
it's annoying and embarrassing, infact most of the threads in the romance section are,
BTW though,
to the guys opening this threads, what do you gain from it?, " the one minute fame"? or the attention you get from the fake kobokobo romance section girls?.

you guys should stop it, you guys are embarrassing yourselves, and embarrassing guys worldwide, how many ladies do you see opening such threads?, yeah right, none!, why?, because such threads reeks of low self esteem and the need for attention..
please a beg make una no dey fall hands

11 Likes

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by rill: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Niccur calm down

1 Like

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Caracta(f): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
cheesy

It's shameful...and that's me being nice

3 Likes

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by padeolu: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
When me never do my own... U never see anything

2 Likes

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nd wat makes u diff from dem calling d ladies here names. SMH
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by lirusehn(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
am happy reading this from a fellow Nairalander. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Anacksunamun: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dannyxy: it's annoying and embarrassing, infact most of the threads in the romance section are,
BTW though,
to the guys opening this threads, what do you gain from it?, " the one minute fame"? or the attention you get from the
fake kobokobo romance section girls?.

you guys should stop it, you guys are embarrassing yourselves, and embarrassing guys worldwide, how many ladies do you see opening such threads?, yeah right, none!, why?, because such threads reeks of low self esteem and the need for attention..
please a beg make una no dey fall hands

And you had to insult the ladies while passing your point across? Really classy of you, clap for yourself. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Dannyxy(m): 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Anacksunamun:

And you had to insult the ladies while passing your point across? Really classy of you, clap for yourself. undecided
are you fake?, I said "fake kobokobo romance section girls", any lady that knows she is not a fake koboko girl should not be bothered.. the people I am talking about know themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Dannyxy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
rozzay: Nd wat makes u diff from dem calling d ladies here names. SMH
I can't laugh, whose name did I call now?
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dannyxy: I can't laugh, whose name did I call now?
Ur thread would have made sense but u spoilt it. Am outta here

2 Likes

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by kevinbey(m): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Anacksunamun:

na dat one u see
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by MizMyColi(f): 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dannyxy: are you fake?, I said "fake kobokobo romance section girls", any lady that knows she is not a fake koboko girl should not be bothered.. the people I am talking about know themselves.

]See, Listen. You're in no position whatsoever to call even the best known Wh0re of this section (if any exists) a "kobo kobo" person.

You are not their creator, you do not know where they've been nor what they've been through. Nobody has any right to judge anyone as "kobo kobo". Whether you believe it or not, their actions and/or inactions does NOT in any way, affect their worth as human beings, and they do deserve to be treated with respect.

That statement of yours is demeaning, defaming, and derogatory. If you must talk about them, please tell them to their faces, or via PM.
Don't come on an online public forum where you have people of different calibres and orientations and spew words like that!
It shows you lack proper online forum etiquette - Go learn yourself some undecided

Whatever happened to those breed of men that understand the importance of their words and how much it speaks, of their intergrity, dignity and honor........There is hope for our future.

1 Like

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by incredibleone: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

]See, Listen. You're in no position whatsoever to call even the best known Wh0re of this section (if any exists) a "kobo kobo" person.

You are not their creator, you do not know where they've been nor what they've been through. Nobody has any right to judge anyone as "kobo kobo". Whether you believe it or not, their actions and/or inactions does NOT in any way, affect their worth as human beings, and they do deserve to be treated with respect.

That statement of yours is demeaning, defaming, and derogatory. If you must talk about them, please tell them to their faces, or via PM.
Don't come on an online public forum where you have people of different calibres and orientations and spew words like that!
It shows you lack proper online forum etiquette - Go learn yourself some undecided

Whatever happened to those breed of men that understand the importance of their words and how much it speaks, of their intergrity, dignity and honor........There is hope for our future.
girls will always find a way to defend themselves even when its nt making sense,y didn't u talk abt him saying some guys ar dis gracing themselves,abeg he is right,very right.....he did notin wrong,what happened to those breed of women that understand their dignity and honor,if u ar a LovePeddler, u ar a LovePeddler,no woniwope

4 Likes

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by MizMyColi(f): 12:13am On Aug 26, 2014
incredibleone: girls will always find a way to defend themselves even when its nt making sense,y didn't u talk abt him saying some guys ar dis gracing themselves,abeg he is right,very right.....he did notin wrong,what happened to those breed of women that understand their dignity and honor,if u ar a LovePeddler, u ar a LovePeddler,no woniwope
Correct the typos in your post and then, I'll consider dignifying your mention with a matching reply undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by valicious1(m): 12:20am On Aug 26, 2014
padeolu: When me never do my own... U never see anything
How come we r using the same profile pic?
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Dygeasy(m): 12:32am On Aug 26, 2014
This thread is to scold some set of guys but na OP dey suffer am cheesy

Rozzay baby wassup?

MizMyColi easy biko smiley
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 26, 2014
Dygeasy: This thread is to scold some set of guys but na OP dey suffer am cheesy

Rozzay baby wassup?

Hehehehehe don mind d guy. Boo how's u, were ve u been
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by padeolu: 12:43am On Aug 26, 2014
valicious1:
How come we r using the same profile pic?
alr is the call, awu is d answer--- that's because we've more than a lot in common broda.. Awu is for the men
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Dygeasy(m): 12:45am On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay:
Hehehehehe don mind d guy. Boo how's u, were ve u been
I'm good hon. I've just not been here nor there. Cutting down my internet time. Hope you're good. smiley
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 26, 2014
Dygeasy: I'm good hon. I've just not been here nor there. Cutting down my internet time. Hope you're good. smiley
Am very fine dear. How's our wife
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by valicious1(m): 12:51am On Aug 26, 2014
padeolu: alr is the call, awu is d answer--- that's because we've more than a lot in common broda.. Awu is for the men
Kpos!! Ur B nogo C ** ~~~± v.

1 Like

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by valicious1(m): 12:53am On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay:
Omo ur bcheesy cheesy bs na waya!!
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Dannyxy(m): 12:55am On Aug 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Whatever happened to those breed of men that understand the importance of their words and h much it speaks, of their intergrity, dignity and honor........There is hope for our future.
yes there are many fake girls here, I did not mention anybody's name, what is your stress?.

I wonder why it is eating you up though, it's not like I generalised by saying "all the romance girls", I said "the fake romance girls", and I knew what was I was doing when I made the statement, and I purposely made it to pass a point. you should learn to read and understand, not just reading.

funny, I made a vague statement, I wonder what brought integrity, etiquette, future, bla bla bla here now.

1 Like

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Dygeasy(m): 12:56am On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay:
She's very well and fine.

How's the little man? smiley

When me and you go marry na? tongue
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Dannyxy(m): 12:56am On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay:
Ur thread would have made sense but u spoilt it. Am outta here
go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Dygeasy(m): 12:57am On Aug 26, 2014
valicious1:
Omo ur bcheesy :Dbs na waya!!
Millitary Zone Keep Off!!!
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Dannyxy(m): 12:58am On Aug 26, 2014
Dygeasy: This thread is to scold some set of guys but na OP dey suffer am cheesy

Rozzay baby wassup?

if I get their time you think say they fit handle me.
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Dygeasy: She's very well and fine.

How's the little man? smiley

When me and you go marry na? tongue
Make we leave nland. Meet me on d oda side
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Dygeasy(m): 1:01am On Aug 26, 2014
Dannyxy: if I get their time you think say they fit handle me.
Well, you are on your own bruh!
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by valicious1(m): 1:01am On Aug 26, 2014
Dygeasy: Millitary Zone Keep Off!!!
Oya kari am chop! Gudnite
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Dannyxy(m): 1:05am On Aug 26, 2014
Dygeasy: Well, you are on your own bruh!
I know bruh!
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by mstik(f): 1:16am On Aug 26, 2014
#scratches head in confusion#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do / My Girl Said I'm Selfish After All This Thingz..., / (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.