Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP (2642 Views)

Am I Handsome?? / h / I Am I Handsome?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by mstik(f): 1:21am On Aug 26, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
can i crash/watch
rozzay:
Make we leave nland. Meet me on d oda side
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Leetunechi: 1:21am On Aug 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

]See, Listen. You're in no position whatsoever to call even the best known Wh0re of this section (if any exists) a "kobo kobo" person.

You are not their creator, you do not know where they've been nor what they've been through. Nobody has any right to judge anyone as "kobo kobo". Whether you believe it or not, their actions and/or inactions does NOT in any way, affect their worth as human beings, and they do deserve to be treated with respect.

That statement of yours is demeaning, defaming, and derogatory. If you must talk about them, please tell them to their faces, or via PM.
Don't come on an online public forum where you have people of different calibres and orientations and spew words like that!

It shows you lack proper online forum etiquette - Go learn yourself some undecided

Whatever happened to those breed of men that understand the importance of their words and how much it speaks, of their intergrity, dignity and honor........There is hope for our future.

@bolded, is that your new trademark??

And what is the meaning of kobo kobo girls.. If you aint among them..then dont take up offences tongue
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 26, 2014
mstik: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
can i crash/watch
Babe na only midnyte u dey show btw how's skull
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by mstik(f): 1:33am On Aug 26, 2014
fyn ooh
lol
i dey survive
rozzay:
Babe na only midnyte u dey show btw how's skull
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by ayukdaboss(m): 1:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Why is everybody on this thread confused
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 26, 2014
mstik: fyn ooh
lol
i dey survive
Eeehya pele. Hope u neva lean sha dat ur chubby cheeks make e no reduce o
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by mstik(f): 1:38am On Aug 26, 2014
lmao
chubby cheeks ke?
rozzay:
Eeehya pele. Hope u neva lean sha dat ur chubby cheeks make e no reduce o

1 Like

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 26, 2014
mstik: lmao
chubby cheeks ke?
Abi na. I don try for today make I enter bed. Abeg no tey for here o. Nyte sweery
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by JohnieWalker(m): 3:31am On Aug 26, 2014
Who knows how to switch to glo bounce
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by MizMyColi(f): 4:44am On Aug 26, 2014
Leetunechi:

@bolded, is that your new trademark??

And what is the meaning of kobo kobo girls.. If you aint among them..then dont take up offences tongue
cheesy cheesy Naa it isn't. I would that we all get some though. iono.......reading thru his post and seeing those words raised red flags in me, I never encourage people to use words that puts others down or reduces them to mere things, male or female. Our lives, and our world, as we know it today have been formed by our thoughts and our words - If you get what I mean.
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by MizMyColi(f): 4:49am On Aug 26, 2014
Dannyxy: yes there are many fake girls here, I did not mention anybody's name, what is your stress?.

I wonder why it is eating you up though, it's not like I generalised by saying "all the romance girls", I said "the fake romance girls", and I knew what was I was doing when I made the statement, and I purposely made it to pass a point. you should learn to read and understand, not just reading.

funny, I made a vague statement, I wonder what brought integrity, etiquette, future, bla bla bla here now.
It wasn't a vague statement. That was rather careless. You should weigh your words before using them, so it doesn't come off to others as an affront. That said, I admit that I may have sounded overly harsh in my previous mention to you.

Good morning and have a nice day
smiley
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Estimable(m): 5:03am On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay: Nd wat makes u diff from dem calling d ladies here names. SMH
Rozzay babe......we meet again
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Tallesty1(m): 6:32am On Aug 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

]See, Listen. You're in no position whatsoever to call even the best known Wh0re of this section (if any exists) a "kobo kobo" person.

You are not their creator, you do not know where they've been nor what they've been through. Nobody has any right to judge anyone as "kobo kobo". Whether you believe it or not, their actions and/or inactions does NOT in any way, affect their worth as human beings, and they do deserve to be treated with respect.

That statement of yours is demeaning, defaming, and derogatory. If you must talk about them, please tell them to their faces, or via PM.
Don't come on an online public forum where you have people of different calibres and orientations and spew words like that!
It shows you lack proper online forum etiquette - Go learn yourself some undecided

Whatever happened to those breed of men that understand the importance of their words and how much it speaks, of their intergrity, dignity and honor........There is hope for our future.
I dunno the meaning of kobo kobo and I am not in for argument but your assertion that our actions do not affect our worth is very wrong.

Saying that we have no right to judge anybody is hypocrisy, how can we correct without judgement? We are against condemnation not judgment.
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Leetunechi: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy Naa it isn't. I would that we all get some though. iono.......reading thru his post and seeing those words raised red flags in me, I never encourage people to use words that puts others down or reduces them to mere things, male or female. Our lives, and our world, as we know it today have been formed by our thoughts and our words - If you get what I mean.

yes..i dig that cool

and i hope to also see you defending the male guys like this undecided .bacause right now..you are clearly defending you gender tongue tongue

goodmornin.and have a blessed day ahead embarassed

stay away from E-fight aswell wink tongue
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by lirusehn(m): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2014
hahaha. I now knw some of those fake girls on NL. It's nice reading from y'all undecided
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by MizMyColi(f): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2014
Tallesty1: I dunno the meaning of kobo kobo and I am not in for argument but your assertion that our actions do not affect our worth is very wrong.

Saying that we have no right to judge anybody is hypocrisy, how can we correct without judgement? We are against condemnation not judgment.
You're a Christian, Let's look at this from a christian perspective.

****WARNING**** Pretty Long Post Ahead.

When you say a person is "kobo kobo" you're inadvertently saying they're worthless, or worth so little.

Now before my days of enlightenment, I used to have scales on which I weigh my worthiness and the worthiness of others. It ranged from their virginity, to moral behaviour (or what I perceive as moral behaviour), clothing, money, looks etc

But then I learnt dear, I learnt that Jesus gave his all, not because he wanted to make me worthy, but because I AM worthy.

What that wh0re or murderer has done or undone in the past or might even be doing in the present might affect their perception of their worth or the perception of OTHERS about their worth but their worth remains untouched and perfect.

For all men are made in the image and likeness of God, no action, good or bad can make us more or less.

The reason we look at ourselves as any less is because just like Adam and Eve and indeed all of Humanity, we have believed a lie about ourselves (for as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he).

That's where Jesus comes in, He came to undo the works of Satan, He came to show us the truth - that as He is so are we. He as the last Adam came to undo what the first Adam did.
What it then implies is that, If Jesus is Holy, it doesn't matter how many NL guys that young lady has slept with, it doesn't matter how many abortions she has committed......She is Forgiven - even before she was born, she is whole. Jesus calls her holy, Jesus calls her righteous. Jesus sees her as redeemed!

The question now is, does she believe this about herself? Will she follow the truth or still continue to believe in the lie that she is a murderer and worthless? It is only when she begins to see herself as Christ sees her that she can begin to make any real progress in living a life that is devoid of Sham and Sin - Not in our so called "Judging and Correcting Them".

I don't know about you, but the secret to my desire for a morally upright and holy life lies in the eternal truth that I am LOVED, that I am FORGIVEN, that even if and when I fall, Christ neither Judges nor condemns me......instead he shuts the mouth of anyone who tries to. Because he sees me, not for what, who and where I am now, but for who, where and what I can be.

The Gospel is not an invitation, It IS a proclamation.......that Jesus has saved US. If her worth does not reduce one bit in the eyes of Jesus, If Jesus does not call her a sinner, If Jesus does not see her as a murderer but sees her for what she really is, a being created in his image and likeness. Who am I to see her any less.

When you call a person "kobo kobo", you have judged them as Less, that in itself is a condemnation of sorts. Her worth is in Christ. I choose to see everyone as Christ sees them.
I am Mizmycoli and I choose Mercy over Justice.

Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by MizMyColi(f): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Leetunechi:

yes..i dig that cool

and i hope to also see you defending the male guys like this undecided .bacause right now..you are clearly defending you gender tongue tongue

goodmornin.and have a blessed day ahead embarassed

stay away from E-fight aswell wink tongue
Thanks. smiley
LoL.........

1 Like

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2014
MizMyColi: You're a Christian, Let's look at this from a christian perspective.

When you say a person is "kobo kobo" you're inadvertently saying they're worthless, or worth so little.

Now before my days of enlightenment, I used to have scales on which I weigh my worthiness and the worthiness of others. It ranged from their virginity, to moral behaviour (or what I perceive as moral behaviour), clothing, money, looks etc

But then I learnt dear, I learnt that Jesus gave his all, not because he wanted to make me worthy, but because I AM worthy.

What that wh0re or murderer has done or undone in the past or might even be doing in the present might affect their perception of their worth or the perception of OTHERS about their worth but their worth remains untouched and perfect.

For all men are made in the image and likeness of God, no action, good or bad can make us more or less.

The reason we look at ourselves as any less is because just like Adam and Eve and indeed all of Humanity, we have believed a lie about ourselves (for as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he).

That's where Jesus comes in, He came to undo the works of Satan, He came to show us the truth - that as He is so are we. He as the last Adam came to undo what the first Adam did.
What it then implies is that, If Jesus is Holy, it doesn't matter how many NL guys that young lady has slept with, it doesn't matter how many abortions she has committed......She is Forgiven - even before she was born, she is whole. Jesus calls her holy, Jesus calls her righteous. Jesus sees her as redeemed!

The question now is, does she believe this about herself? Will she follow the truth or still continue to believe in the lie that she is a murderer and worthless? It is only when she begin to see herself as Christ sees her that she can begin to make any real progress in living a life that is devoid of Sham and Sin - Not in our so called "Judging and Correcting Them".

I don't know about you, but the secret to my desire for a morally upright and holy life lies in the eternal truth that I am LOVED, that I am FORGIVEN, that even if and when I fall, Christ neither Judges nor condemns me......instead he shuts the mouth of anyone who tries to. Because he sees me, not for what, who and where I am now, but for who, where and what I can be.

The Gospel is not an invitation, It IS a proclamation.......that Jesus has saved US. If her worth does not reduce one bit in the eyes of Jesus, If Jesus does not call her a sinner, If Jesus does not see her as a murderer but sees her for what she really is, a being created in his image and likeness. Who am I to see her any less.

When you call a person "kobo kobo", you have judged them as Less, that in itself is a condemnation of sorts. Her worth is in Christ. I choose to see everyone as Christ sees them.

Thank You.

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2014
Estimable:
Rozzay babe......we meet again
Hello. Morn
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Tallesty1(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2014

Like I said before, I don't know the meaning kobo kobo and I do not support the Op at all. It was a part of your comment that made me quote you.
MizMyColi: Now before my days of enlightenment, I used to have scales on which I weigh my worthiness and the worthiness of others. It ranged from their virginity, to moral behaviour (or what I perceive as moral behaviour), clothing, money, looks etc

The question now is, does she believe this about herself? Will she follow the truth or still continue to believe in the lie that she is a murderer and worthless? It is only when she begin to see herself as Christ sees her that she can begin to make any real progress in living a life that is devoid of Sham and Sin - Not in our so called "Judging and Correcting Them".

Thank You.
You sound nicer than God. Comparing Christ's attitude and behavior with what you just posted shows that you are far more polite, tolerant, understanding and respectful to the wicked than Jesus is. Sometimes I do wonder if this MERCY you talk about is the reason people commit sins and are un-remorseful about it.

I'm not interested in people's worth because It is not my job to weigh them but there are some remarkable things that happened during the time of Christ that I want to bring to your notice.

Christ was a bit harsh to sinners, "You are of your father the devil" John 8:44 and he made a whip and cleared "thieves" from the temple Mat. 21:12-13. He instructs Christians to not "cast your pearls before swine" Mat. 7:6.

Sound Justice results in a more peaceful and harmonious society unlike this mercy you are talking bout. We are not pre-saved. Scripture says “Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. Because of these, the wrath of God is coming” Colossians 3:5–6.

I know that by the sacrificial death of Jesus, everyone who trusts in Him is saved from God’s wrath and instead experiences His grace and mercy ( Romans 8:1) but those who don't believe nko?

I quoted you not because you were wrong but because you sounded nicer than Jesus.

Our generation is well described in Isaiah 59:8: "The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth there in shall not know peace.

Judgement is important as mercy.

1 Like

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by MizMyColi(f): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2014
LoL..........
That's the thing about scripture.
There's just about any verse to support whatever claim anyone might have. A portion of scripture even supports slavery.
Its okay if you don't understand. I've said all I can for now.

The God I know does not do wrath, I am very judgmental and un-nice in comparison to the one who has revealed himself to me.
I have never had more peace and transformation in my life like I do now. @TheEmboldened.
In my God there is no darkness, neither shadow of turning.
Stop translating the bible literally, it won't do you any good.

Christianity as it is practiced today inspires a lot of fear and self-righteousness and guilt in people.

I won't comment further on this but if you think of me as being nicer and more tolerant of sinners than your God,
Then Your God is My Devil.

Religion is for those who fear hell
Spirituality is for those who have been there.
Tallesty1: Like I said before, I don't know the meaning kobo kobo and I do not support the Op at all. It was a part of your comment that made me quote you.
You sound nicer than God. Comparing Christ's attitude and behavior with what you just posted shows that you are far more polite, tolerant, understanding and respectful to the wicked than Jesus is. Sometimes I do wonder if this MERCY you talk about is the reason people commit sins and are un-remorseful about it.

I'm not interested in people's worth because It is not my job to weigh them but there are some remarkable things that happened during the time of Christ that I want to bring to your notice.

Christ was a bit harsh to sinners, "You are of your father the devil" John 8:44 and he made a whip and cleared "thieves" from the temple Mat. 21:12-13. He instructs Christians to not "cast your pearls before swine" Mat. 7:6.

Sound Justice results in a more peaceful and harmonious society unlike this mercy you are talking bout. We are not pre-saved. Scripture says “Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. Because of these, the wrath of God is coming” Colossians 3:5–6.

I know that by the sacrificial death of Jesus, everyone who trusts in Him is saved from God’s wrath and instead experiences His grace and mercy ( Romans 8:1) but those who don't believe nko?

I quoted you not because you were wrong but because you sounded nicer than Jesus.

Our generation is well described in Isaiah 59:8: "The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth there in shall not know peace.

Judgement is important as mercy. WRONG!
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by marieolae(f): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2014
Some people here r just getting themselves stressed up writing long speeches as if its a life and death situation. Hello this is NL habaa
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by obayaya(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2014

[size=18pt]I am Mizmycoli and I choose Mercy over Justice.[/size]
Thank You.
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by MizMyColi(f): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by MrCork: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dannyxy: it's annoying and embarrassing, infact most of the threads in the romance section are,
BTW though,
to the guys opening this threads, what do you gain from it?, " the one minute fame"? or the attention you get from the fake kobokobo romance section girls?.

you guys should stop it, you guys are embarrassing yourselves, and embarrassing guys worldwide, how many ladies do you see opening such threads?, yeah right, none!, why?, because such threads reeks of low self esteem and the need for attention..
please a beg make una no dey fall hands

...see yor head like Somali made fryn pan coz we don't recall electin u as nairaland spoke nan....u don't like the thread then don't read it..period.

..nairaland us a public forum and ther is something called freedom of expression...google it (no oofense)
angry

2 Likes

Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by deneris(f): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dannyxy: yes there are many fake girls here, I did not mention anybody's name, what is your stress?.

I wonder why it is eating you up though, it's not like I generalised by saying "all the romance girls", I said "the fake romance girls", and I knew what was I was doing when I made the statement, and I purposely made it to pass a point. you should learn to read and understand, not just reading.

funny, I made a vague statement, I wonder what brought integrity, etiquette, future, bla bla bla here now.
coli is right tho.. if u wanted to pass a message across no p.. but u nau calling names just paints u childish and no different from the pple u were trying to "correct" undecided
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
valicious1:
Omo ur bcheesy cheesy bs na waya!!
How come am just seeing dis post now. My boo bs? Wetin do dem
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by valicious1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay:
How come am just seeing dis post now. My boo bs? Wetin do dem
Dem too gbaskii cheesy I love em.
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
valicious1:
Dem too gbaskii cheesy I love em.
How did u c dem. Abeg o no let d owner catch u o
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by valicious1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay:
How did u c dem. Abeg o no let d owner catch u o
I still de look u don de shout owner. Wetin go com hapun wen I squeeze doz 2 wondaful melons
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
valicious1:
I still de look u don de shout owner. Wetin go com hapun wen I squeeze doz 2 wondaful melons
D dream is now longer dan normal. Oya wake up
Re: The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP by valicious1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay:
D dream is now longer dan normal. Oya wake up
grin grin jst one glance at me and d 'owner' of doze succulent b••bs!!!! Wud be history!!!!!

Guaranteed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? / Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! / Tears! Pretty Teenage Girl Forced To Marry An Old Man Who Already Has A Wife! :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.