Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

We Need A New Moderator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Need A New Moderator (2203 Views)

New Moderator For The Religious Section. / Pls Seun, . A New Moderator For The Phone Section / Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

We Need A New Moderator by Seun(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2008
For the travel section. A Nigerian who can keep this place clean. Who do you recommend? Thanks.
Re: We Need A New Moderator by MrCrackles(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2008
Chamotex! grin
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Danke: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2008
pls chamotex should go to the sexuality section grin

@topic

ty4real or funkybaby cool
Re: We Need A New Moderator by MrCrackles(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2008
ok i nominate DANKE!! grin
Re: We Need A New Moderator by chamotex(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2008
Seun please can I be the moderator in the Sexuality section, i'll do a good job
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Busybody2(f): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2008
Londoncool - Very knowledgeable, very humble, very professional, very approachable . . .
VOR - Very knowledgeable, very humble, very professional, very approachable . . .
Brownbonno- Very knowledgeable, very humble, very professional . . . but still owes me child support money for our 7 children angry
Dnative - His English comprehension na die, his witty retort nko, na elele cheesy
Gamine - Good head on her shoulder, her witty riposte would diffuse any tension before you can say Jack Robinson cool
Vicjustice - I know, but he wasn't fighting himself lipsrsealed His only crime was that he was a travelling doctor i.e. the type that sells "#aporo epa jedi, jede ko mo akowe, ko tie mo broda . . ." Vicjustice kiss I only have eyes for you cool do you stil love me embarassed
Re: We Need A New Moderator by nguage(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2008
I nominate kobojunkie grin
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Busybody2(f): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2008
n-guage:

Tsk tsk tsk ROFLMAO grin grin grin

Motion seconded cool
Re: We Need A New Moderator by MrCrackles(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2008
I nominate myself to be a moderator to be checking SPAMMERS and FRAUDSTERS who have invaded this forum!!!
Re: We Need A New Moderator by QBSauceKid: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2008
Seun.
Iv tried to cancel my account on the Nairaland forum.
Y cant I?
Pls reply.
Re: We Need A New Moderator by SeanT21(f): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2008
I recommend Blackspade!!!

n-guage:

Kobo is hardly in the travel section!!!
Re: We Need A New Moderator by brownbonno(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2008
Busy_body:

Brownbonno- Very knowledgeable, very humble, very professional . . . but still owes me child support money for our 7 children angry

You don burn mine cable finish for here wink

Thanks for the recommendation,i am sorry i do not posses the quality(ies) the administrator sort for.
Re: We Need A New Moderator by LondonCool(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2008
Londoncool - Very knowledgeable, very humble, very professional, very approachable
. . .

Thanks for the recommendation,<<snip>>
Re: We Need A New Moderator by chamotex(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2008
Am I going to get paid?
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Danke: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2008
ole chamo,na free ooooo
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Gamine(f): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2008
Me shocked

What do i know about Traveling ooh, im yet to go Overseas embarassed

Iyalode, aah u too nice wicked fine cheesy
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Busybody2(f): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2008
LondonCool:

. . .

Thanks for the recommendation, BUT, like I've stated in previous posts deleted by Seun; I cannot work for Seun.

Everyone has a price tongue

brownbonno:

You don burn mine cable finish for here wink

Thanks for the recommendation,i am sorry i do not posses the quality(ies) the administrator sort for.

All you just need is a thick hide like Siena, and the ability to use the delete button cheesy

Whilst I cannot vouch for your ability to use a computer tongue I sure know a thick hide when I feel one, even though the procreation of our seven children took place in the dark wink
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Busybody2(f): 2:14am On Oct 27, 2008
Gamine:

Me shocked

What do i know about Traveling ooh, I'm yet to go Overseas embarassed

Iyalode, aah u too nice wicked fine cheesy

Your caustic and witty tongue would do. It would lick people into shape sharpish and would have everyone on their best behaviour in no time grin
Re: We Need A New Moderator by smile11s(m): 2:23am On Oct 29, 2008
Can you make me a moderator?

Smile4kenn
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Gamine(f): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2008
@busy

Saudi Arabia Loves Israel.

smiley
Re: We Need A New Moderator by femigirl(f): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2008
Are we still on this??

Londoncool,busybody, funky baby etc have said NO they don't fit work with the bossman.

Gamine, are you taking the role since you seem to be able to work with Seun? Does the Moderator have to been aboard etc??

Seun, why don't you be the Moderator?
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Gamine(f): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2008
Taking what role?

sorry i forgot to embed <sarcasm> in my post.

Anyways, Seun said i was a Good for Nothing.

and i have accepted my fate in his world.
Re: We Need A New Moderator by JeSoul(f): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2008
a new moderator? what happened to Siena? I like that dude.
Re: We Need A New Moderator by whatever90(f): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2008
ty4real or funkybaby
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Seun(m): 12:11am On Nov 01, 2008
LondonCool:
Thanks for the recommendation
I don't want another snobby, polished 'professional'. I want a down-to-earth and teachable maverick.
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Busybody2(f): 1:51am On Nov 01, 2008
Oh purleeese, come off it. He is as humble as they come wink There's just a bit of crossed wire and a little bit of misunderstanding somewhere wink Both of you are bigger than this undecided
Re: We Need A New Moderator by SeanT21(f): 12:42am On Nov 03, 2008
JeSoul:

a new moderator? what happened to Siena? I like that dude.

Seun disrespected my brother Siena!!!

If U wanna keep up with him, Visit him on YIM!!
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Busybody2(f): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2008
kadman:

WRONG. Only LondonCool is bigger than that. Seun keeps showing his immaturity with every single of his post . . .

I beg to differ, and that's the reason I said they were both bigger than this. Londoncool responds to any one with any query no matter how mundane or trivial or mind-numbing in a very very very humble manner, he sometimes makes me want to grab my computer and shake it and grrrrr . . . cool

The Administrator of the site too does what he can, in his dealing with people, but in an aloof and standoffish but courteous manner, considering the kind if people he is dealing with, you Nigerians can be an handful and trying lot grin

Unless, LC has had a personal run-in with the admin . . . A lot of things you hear about the admin is hearsays and obviously, the finger of blame would always point at him so it is very easy to run away with the notion that he is very very arrogant. From what I have seen and read;

~he bans people and sends them a message to let them know why,

~when people moan that someone else is getting away with something they got punished for, he says they should finger the person so that he could take appropriate remedial action and also says people need to be mindful of the fact that he does not have eyes at the back of his head,

~when Christians complain that he seems to favour the Muslims, he says they should send him their home address so that he can redirect the fatwas to them . . .

Yes, he can appear to be terse and abrupt and curt and brusque and cocky in his replies, but the bottomline is that he is just trying to be witty and sarcastic in a tongue-in-cheek way, and IMHO he is doing a good job of that. He deals with issues in a concise and brief manner to the best of his ability, and should be commended for that.

AFAIK, when I see people baying for someone’s blood, I take time out to figure out what the accused person has done before I make up my mind. In this instance, I might not be totally right in my assertion of him, because I have not come across up to 50 of his posts, so I could be wrong. If you can link instances where he has been out of hand in dealing with situation, please provide this, we will all be the better for this. Till then he is not guilty as charged, so case dismissed.
Re: We Need A New Moderator by KarmaMod(f): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2008
Lol Busy, is this your way of escaping ban before the new year tongue
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Busybody2(f): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lol Busy, is this your way of escaping ban before the new year tongue

Dang, I thought I was slick angry angry angry Ouch angry angry  angry grin
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Gamine(f): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2008
What dues?
Re: We Need A New Moderator by benincitys(f): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2008
Gamine:

What dues?
good question .

(1) (2)

EBOLA: Check Out New Style Of Queueing / How To Check If Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Is Ready For Collection / @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.