Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

We Need A New Moderator - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Need A New Moderator (2210 Views)

New Moderator For The Religious Section. / Pls Seun, . A New Moderator For The Phone Section / Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: We Need A New Moderator by sima(f): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2008
attention nna. . who was d former mode for hia?
Re: We Need A New Moderator by ty4real(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2008
d_chosen1:

I recommend my Humble self,i have bin here since late 2005 plus i think i have paid my dues

Yeah right with the number of post,you no fit handle the work! grin grin grin

I thought i will isgn in today and see another moderator,ok for the last time time and since Obama a black man is now the president of usa,I nominate Busy-Body,why you ask me,she is consistent,knows everybody apart from the fact that she is a good disciplinarian with words,she will be good to go as your next president for Travel Section. cool cool cool
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2008
The guy has found a moderator. Why yall still making noise?
Re: We Need A New Moderator by benincitys(f): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2008
bigmodo:

The guy has found a moderator. Why yall still making noise?
who is the new moderator?
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2008
benincitys:

who is the new moderator?

The new moderator is Dis Guy.

Hi Benincitys, can you connect me to Germany?
Re: We Need A New Moderator by lauradovey(f): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2008
I recommend myself, am always online 24hours, I have got the skills and everything you require!
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Goshen360(m): 12:35am On Nov 20, 2008
what exactly happened to the former moderator please?
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Tegese: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2008
In My Humble Opinion, if siena (the former moderator) with all his politeness, maturity, experience, tolerance and fairness could be so pissed up with the admin, i wonder who else can cope
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2008
Tegese:

In My Humble Opinion, if siena (the former moderator) with all his politeness, maturity, experience, tolerance and fairness could be so pissed up with the admin, i wonder who else can cope

You don't even know why the former moderator resigned and you are blah blah. Let the admin lock this thread. After all he has found a moderator.
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Tegese: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2008
bigmodo:

You don't even know why the former moderator resigned and you are blah blah. Let the admin lock this thread. After all he has found a moderator.
it seems you were not here when siena wrote down his declaration before he quited, he was obviously angry with the admin. by the way, you are only interested on how to walk on foot through the deserts to europe, so, it is not in your interest to contribute here, i can understand you though.
Re: We Need A New Moderator by Seun(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2008
FACT: If Siena was "mature" in dealing with the admin, he would still be a moderator.
I had problems with Siena from day one. His vision and mine were never compatible, that's all.
Maturity in dealing with members is not enough, you must also be mature in dealing with the admin.

Moderator found, topic locked!

(1) (2)

Minimum Wage Law: Octopus Gabriel Of Nigeria Predicts Unprecedented Sack Of Workers And Close Down O / Mrs Chima Should Leave. / Which Is The Correct Sentence? He Was Good On Bed Or He Was Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.