Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power (60062 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court / South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by MoneyGreen(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2014
Lmao! Una dey craze o! grin
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Farouksenior: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2014
1st pix. - o my god. Wich kind corn b dis... Na wetin rauuf dey chop b dis?Hunger wan mad me mek i chop m on code oo..# grin wink

Oga jona:Just kneelin lyk person wer adeboye don cast out legions frm im bodi. cheesy grin

Disclaimer: abeg na play i dey oo.
wink
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by fajani(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2014
polithincal na waooo
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by omenpetrol: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2014
THIS OMISORE GUY LOOKS FISHY. MY SPIRIT DOES NOT AGREES WITH THIS GUY AT ALL ANY TIME I SEE HIM

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Biggyd2: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2014
Edo State Government has reversed the planned competency test for teachers in the state  and  recalled the 936 teachers whose names were deleted from the payroll over certificate discrepancies and age falsification.

Government also announced the immediate extension of the relativity to teachers in the state public schools.

Making the announcements Thursday, Governor Adams Oshiomhole during a meeting with the Nigeria Union of Teachers [NUT] and the Nigeria Labour Congress [NLC] said “On assumption of office, it was very clear to me and my colleagues that our future is defined by the level of investment in education and the quality of the basic education we provide for our children and that is why we have devoted resources to the rebuilding of our Primary Schools, Junior and Senior Secondary Schools. See

https://www.nairaland.com/1798263/edo-cancels-teachers-competency-test.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by fajani(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2014
eduson33: If Oyibo man do em own,we go talk say na humility and loyalty,
If our leaders does the same,we will say its stupidity..

Smh for My people
Chai. are you really a Nigerian. This is why shekau bomb some innocent soul...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by persie98: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2014
hahahahahahah
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Emmanuelclean: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2014
Naija ah tire 4 una o,omisore pix can clearly be seen shouting vote for me and let me get the hell out of this fckin sun.oh wat a greed man 2 corn 1 mouth,osun God saved u 4m d jawz of hell
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by edo3(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2014
I don't even know what to write...but as my yoruba pple go talk,,aisi nibe ni ai bawon dasi...for their minds,,they'l say these mumu people don fall for their tricks..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by bayulll01(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2014
berem: Iyiola Omisore's publicity stunt is the fakest and funniest of all of them. I am sure he has stopped eating corn after the day he lost the governorship election to Aregbesola. grin grin

Rochas Okorocha is the main man anytime anyday! cool
what about the popular slogan I have no shoe,the shoeles mofo

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by tuffgongjo(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2014
Naija:home of Dramas(comedy,tragedy,melodrama,tragi-comedy etc).
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2014
Aregbesola looks like uncle saka in those pics. Our politicians hav suddenly turned to comedians and clowns. I knw they [aregbe & Rochas] laughed so hard after they got into those school uniforms. So hiarious

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by camanito(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2014
Eye service undecided
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by holycup(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2014
Bunch of clowns.looking for whom to deceive

Aregbesola looking like uncle saka the comedian in that pix "all in the name of Power. grin
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by msmon(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2014
bayulll01:
what about the popular slogan I have no shoe,the shoeles mofo

What about "my fellow widowers" and "on behalf of 1 million naira, I donate my family". Lmao

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2014
nerodenero: Imagine reptiles in this water wink
wetin, water wey dem don screen b4 dem enta mtchewww yeye people

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Truckpusher(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2014
OtunbaJega: Jonathan
Not as daft as that man you call father......he can't be a President. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2014
Later some govenors will call theirselves CHIEF Servant..... Stop fooling US. Until I see a governor who is willing to earn 1,000naira as his or her salary...and no other means of fetching money,then he or she is serving the masses
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2014
MyIncorp: LMAO! Clowns. They try hard to 'emphatize'. It's never in them.
@OP, if you were in their shoes, wouldn't you have done the same Lol.
This is what marketing professionals call "aggressive all-inclusive marketing." Hahahahahahaha!
plss gimme anoda numba of urs ...dt glo is bad news
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by chukkiephil(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2014
So during election time them go humble, what if all elections nah every year or 2yrs lol on a serious note it shows the politrickians don realise that we the masses get some power and that means our democracy don dey mature, my pple na small we will surely get there!! But that rauf and omisore own funny die grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by blackfase(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Op you mean ridiculous things, they are actually not funny. Ordinarily these are supposed to be acts of humility but we all know they really dont go to heart with the Nigerian politician. Its subterfuge. Its all a massive scam! Unfortunately, the Nigerian public falls for these bambinos gimmicks times & times over & without controls.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by piagetskinner(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2014
Laughing in greek gringrin
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by wandeay: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2014
the demo is really crazy
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Lekcy001(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2014
wot of fayose swager....
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Iluvberem: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2014
berem: Iyiola Omisore's publicity stunt is the fakest and funniest of all of them. I am sure he has stopped eating corn after the day he lost the governorship election to Aregbesola. grin grin

Rochas Okorocha is the main man anytime anyday! cool
wink
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by piagetskinner(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2014
msmon: There is no big deal really, I see no harm in that because they only do what they could to identifies with the masses. After attaining office, they won't be chanced to do all that, I have been opportune to be close to a few of them to know how busy they are in office.
BullcrAPundecided
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by egift(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2014
Politicians Fake Tears - There is God ooo!

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by sylve11: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2014
lol. . .see dem! grin grin cool
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2014
power can make you do the extreme. I wonder what they might be thinking.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by emmymdk: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
u mean he can't show love to his people?? undecided

And thats what you call love to his people? Will he still do any of those things when voted in? Wake up Nigerians
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by joeblack62: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2014
OtunbaJega: Jonathan
Hahaha...Easy bros, Nigerians are vexing "Jonathan" seriously laughing my a** out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Reveal The Cause Of Akure Explosion (Photo, Video) / The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.