Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power (60063 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court / South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Zakkyoz: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
1stLadyRobinho: Later some govenors will call theirselves CHIEF Servant..... Stop fooling US. Until I see a governor who is willing to earn 1,000naira as his or her salary...and no other means of fetching money,then he or she is serving the masses
please, 'theirselves' is unEnglish. Kindly use 'themselves' instead. thanks.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
natureblack: ordinarily people live and learn.You just live

I mentioned your comment based on the one you made of Bluetooth2 and a case study of George Bush and Hurrican Katrina was laid .

I don't exactly hate you,buh if you were on fire and I had water I'd drink it.

Lol, George Bush and hurricane Katrina, tell me abt it, none of d criticism was about bush not visiting d place but about slow government response ...many more criticism but not his visiting ... read http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_government_response_to_Hurricane_Katrina

and so u know, it would have been OK if he had visited d place... Jonathan was criticized for not going to visit chibok, cos it was necessary ... but of what necessity is wearing school uniform or eating corn..... I guess , if der don't do DT, we would b pissed .. listen to yourself.... and why must it b always during campaigns.... its hypocritical , but like most gullible Nigerians DT u are.. its a sign he z close to d people... nonsense
and for d record , even if I hate u, n u r burning, I will give u wata, not because u deserve it, but cos dtz my nature... get a life
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by natureblack(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

Lol, George Bush and hurricane Katrina, tell me abt it, none of d criticism was about bush not visiting d place but about slow government response ...many more criticism but not his visiting ... read http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_government_response_to_Hurricane_Katrina

and so u know, it would have been OK if he had visited d place... Jonathan was criticized for not going to visit chibok, cos it was necessary ... but of what necessity is wearing school uniform or eating corn..... I guess , if der don't do DT, we would b pissed .. listen to yourself.... and why must it b always during campaigns.... its hypocritical , but like most gullible Nigerians DT u are.. its a sign he z close to d people... nonsense
and for d record , even if I hate u, n u r burning, I will give u wata, not because u deserve it, but cos dtz my nature... get a life
"non of the criticism on Bush was about the visit"

wow,you have given me a reason I shouldn't give a danm ......if ignorance was bliss you must be the happiest person on earth.Moreover can you mention my comment where I supported Omisore's pop-corn scene or belle-motivated garri sharing.

no diss buh you couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instruction were on the heel.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by mmabubakar(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Na our nija politicians for u b dat
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Eroxxy: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
natureblack: "non of the criticism on Bush was about the visit"

wow,you have given me a reason I shouldn't give a danm ......if ignorance was bliss you must be the happiest person on earth.Moreover can you mention my comment where I supported Omisore's pop-corn scene or belle-motivated garri sharing.

no diss buh you couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instruction were on the heel.

Lol, I gave a Wikipedia page as reference... give a reference were bush was criticized for not visiting... I don't care wat u support........ you dont support omisore ,you want to politicize it, so u support wearing skul uniforms abi... APC and PDP e-diots.... I now see were ur ignorance z coming from ..smoking janja weeds....
no diss taken considering dt an average medical doctor has an IQ above 120.... and am not an average 1.... get a life and stop been an e-pest .... dtz not an insult
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by enomakos(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote
author=LMAyedun]Rabiu Kwankwaso

Kano state Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso, his deputy, his commissioners
& APC Chairman in Kano State, sweeping the Polo ground after
president Jonathan left the PDP meeting ground.[/quote]i will like to employ him my girlfriend did't know how to sweep
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Godmann(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
nigerianvenom: rauf campaign rice.feeding people only during election period.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Iqbfc7gGOV4/U5sYbtIommI/AAAAAAAA6wg/mw7m-64ZZRw/s1600/BqBQnO5IQAAvkHl.jpg[/img]
politicians crying to attract vote from some gullible masses but never cried for the bombing of the north.
[img]http://illuminationzz.files./2013/04/buhari_wept-449x329_1_-443x323.jpg?w=570[/img]
who iz decieving who?
[img]http://illuminationzz.files./2013/04/buhari-cries.jpg?w=586[/img]

Buhari is too honest to fake. He was crying for the Nigeria he saw. Any person that understands what is happening in this country will cry as he did

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by MakIBK(m): 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Laughzzzzzz
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by donwise1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Rochas has always been a lover of the poor. a good man

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by jamace(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin Politiefcians in action!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by bedfordng(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
funny but true
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by biafranqueen: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
LMAyedun: Ex-Gov. Peter Obi

Former Anambra state Governor, Peter Obi was pictured in flood when he visited Ogbaru flood victims in Anambra state.
This is when he was in his last years already elected. Thank God he never disgrace himself in a kids uniform cool
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
For their minds (politicians) them wise.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Vanpascore(m): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Best thread ever on NL

Aregbe funny die
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by 1miccza: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yomieluv: They deserve a time on comedy skit.

The worst is the omisore's own,he looks lost in his pretense for vote- how can someone hold two corns,was he planning to fight with it like a character in spartacus?

Choi!!!! =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) Lobatan oooo
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by 1miccza: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bluetooth2: You can never satisfy an average black man. A supposed politician comes home to identify with the masses, you will complain he's looking for votes. If he doesn't come and operate from Abuja, then he's arrogant and will likely win by hiring thugs and stuff ballot boxes with fake voters' card. If he's indifferent, it means he doesn't care about his constituency.

What is funny in Oshiomhole and Obi going to see people whose homes were awash by flood ? It may sound funny but you need to go ask George Bush what happened in the wake of hurricane katrina and its aftermath.

Yes, lobbying exist everywhere when it comes to political campaigns !

Abeg!!Abeg!!Abeg!!Make we hear word jare!!!Oga politician!!!
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by 1miccza: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
OtunbaJega: Jonathan

Na you come get sense abi?Mr sabi!!!! Supo!!
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by JEITO: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem:
Rochas Okorocha is the main man anytime anyday! cool

Mtcheeewwwwwwwww!!!!!

Fake party,Fake man, fake publicity stunt.

That Presidential ticket he's looking for will never be his.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by armadeo(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
egift: Jonathan riding Okada grin

Is that charlie boy in the riders seat?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by cococandy(f): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
I actually find the picture of the gov going to visit flood victims are touching and senstitive.
If I may say,it shouldn't be on that list.
But the rest are damn too funny
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by AdeniyiA(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: Iyiola Omisore's publicity stunt is the fakest and funniest of all of them. I am sure he has stopped eating corn after the day he lost the governorship election to Aregbesola. grin grin

he couldn't even chew it undecided
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by AdeniyiA(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: Iyiola Omisore's publicity stunt is the fakest and funniest of all of them. I am sure he has stopped eating corn after the day he lost the governorship election to Aregbesola. grin grin

he couldn't even chew it undecided
imagine him going about wt masked men...
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by AMvanquish: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2014
Kwankwaso is like that. He's a comedian and knows how to make bashful, funny , witty comments. If in kano, You should listen to freedom fm radio in to understand this...
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by realghy(m): 12:07am On Aug 27, 2014
Thanks @Op...... those act, No dey tricks us again ...
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by nduchucks: 12:18am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by LeStylo: 12:56am On Aug 27, 2014
donwise1: Rochas has always been a lover of the poor. a good man
Yea. His displays were way back ahead of the nollywood IT students grin
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by jossymife: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2014
Every moment has its own trend which people follow. And the trend during this era the politicians are following is to (either out of genuine or deceit) bring themselves to the level of the common mass to be relevant. The truth is that our people are becoming wiser now.............
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by natureblack(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

Lol, I gave a Wikipedia page as reference... give a reference were bush was criticized for not visiting... I don't care wat u support........ you dont support omisore ,you want to politicize it, so u support wearing skul uniforms abi... APC and PDP e-diots.... I now see were ur ignorance z coming from ..smoking janja weeds....
no diss taken considering dt an average medical doctor has an IQ above 120.... and am not an average 1.... get a life and stop been an e-pest .... dtz not an insult
wow,dude I'd like to see things from your point of view buh I can't seem to get my head that far up my arss...........until you type something intelligent try slip into something more comfortable,maybe a coma would do
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
natureblack: wow,dude I'd like to see things from your point of view buh I can't seem to get my head that far up my arss...........until you type something intelligent try slip into something more comfortable,maybe a coma would do
Lol.. butt hurt janja weed...
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by anukulapo: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
LMAyedun: Iyiola Omisore

Iyiola Omisore was pictured eating roasted corn and riding commercial motorcycle few weeks to the Governorship election in Osun state.

Not to single this gorvenor out but walahi,this Omisore pictured with the corn no try at all. the guy seem like one yoruba comedian. If i didn't know, i'll have said it's a yoruba version of Osofia in london. lol.

Anyways, people get their kind of leader that fits them (that's why some other states got the kind of governors they have).
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by natureblack(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
sexyexcalibur:
Lol.. butt hurt janja weed...
the last time I saw something like you,I flushed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Reveal The Cause Of Akure Explosion (Photo, Video) / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.