Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power (60061 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court / South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
Aregbesola na crazy man any day any time grin grin you should also see him in OYES uniform. And that kano state governor sweeping away Johnathan.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
natureblack: the last time I saw something like you,I flushed it.

broke fucking Duncan.... if ur brain z checked am sure it will show you have smooth brain aka Lissencephaly .... u can't come across ppl like me, u r too dumb 4 DT... now crawl back to DT pit toilet were u came out 4r... e-diot
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by natureblack(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

broke fucking Duncan.... if ur brain z checked am sure it will show you have smooth brain aka Lissencephaly .... u can't come across ppl like me, u r too dumb 4 DT... now crawl back to DT pit toilet were u came out 4r... e-diot
somewhere out there is a tree,tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe.I think you owe it an apology.Speaking of being an e-diot,are you always one,or just when am around ?

We all sprang from apes,buh you didn't spring far enough,and you are proof that evolution can go in reverse.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by SenatorJames(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2014
omenpetrol: THIS OMISORE GUY LOOKS FISHY. MY SPIRIT DOES NOT AGREES WITH THIS GUY AT ALL ANY TIME I SEE HIM
No be you only my brother.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
natureblack: somewhere out there is a tree,tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe.I think you owe it an apology.Speaking of being an e-diot,are you always one,or just when am around ?

We all sprang from apes,buh you didn't spring far enough,and you are proof that evolution can go in reverse.

Lol I 4got d guy with d smooth brain still existed
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Emmyk(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
They still use these strategies, even now - 2017. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay / Police Reveal The Cause Of Akure Explosion (Photo, Video) / The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.