Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power (60059 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court / South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by lirusehn(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2014
emmymdk:

And thats what you call love to his people? Will he still do any of those things when voted in? Wake up Nigerians

who told u they were not aedi on seat when those things happened??
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by folu4real(f): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2014
I hope we the citizen will open our eye and see that it just a deceive to win our sympathy. After they are being elected u can never see them with commoner again talkless of knowing what they are passing through. Nigeria please let us be wise.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by LastProphet: 11:04am On Aug 26, 2014
LMAyedun: Ex-Gov. Peter Obi

Former Anambra state Governor, Peter Obi was pictured in flood when he visited Ogbaru flood victims in Anambra state.

Am not Ibo and my former posts should tell u that without argument, however I am against your puting Peter Obi's picture here because only someone living under the rock will argue about his achievements as Governor. And he has done nothing so far to show he is power hungry or anything close to that. Please we know social media is anonymous but that does not allow us to spew falsehoods and attempt to tarnish the good work of others - it will always come back to u I bet

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Firefire(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2014
funny grin
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
u mean he can't show love to his people?? undecided
tah! love fire! you think the politicians give a flying phuck about the citizens? make I hear
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by anukulapo: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2014
Politics at it's best worst.

SMH for Nigeria and we Nigerians.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by TrebleChamp(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2014
That first pix of Gov Rochas got me cracking..
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by anukulapo: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2014
Nigeria for sale

Some Nigerians have been paid already with bag of rice and other food stuff.

Interested politicians have been buying and still bidding to buy up other shares that are yet to be put out for public offer.

Where and how did they get the money to make these purchases?

Ask the next poster.

God is watching Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by echobee(f): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2014
Lwkm oooooo grin grin grin grin grin. Poli thief dem sad

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by SweetyZinta(f): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2014
Very Funny indeed! Pls try 2 include my able Gov. Babangida Aliyu
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by bakila: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2014
Unna try sha. T A Orji pishure never surface?
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2014
Its obvious you are a political tout from imo state. As usual,you will be used and dumped.
Your rochas is nothing but a nollywood actor undecided

IdiAmin1: Let the truth be told, Rochas has been like that even before he joined politics. As for others, otu awu ezi undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Opiosko: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2014
GEJ rocking till 2019 grin grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by tania28(f): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2014
Tryin to win the love of the masses
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by ghettodreamz(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2014
Naija a comic land cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by khattab02: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2014
msmon: There is no big deal really, I see no harm in that because they only do what they could to identifies with the masses. After attaining office, they won't be chanced to do all that, I have been opportune to be close to a few of them to know how busy they are in office.
some element of truth there.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by ghettodreamz(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2014
The list of things they do is not complete until you include this- political assassination of a strong opponent from an opposition party, this is a common practice in Nigeria. Nigerian politics, a dirty game for the strong-hearted, fetish and diabolically-minded corrupt individuals. I weep for Nigeria cry cry cry
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by tochman(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2014
See buhari laughing at amechi and tinubu fooling themselves for his campaign grin . Very funny
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Marleysmith: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bluetooth2: You can never satisfy an average black man. A supposed politician comes home to identify with the masses, you will complain he's looking for votes. If he doesn't come and operate from Abuja, then he's arrogant and will likely win by hiring thugs and stuff ballot boxes with fake voters' card. If he's indifferent, it means he doesn't care about his constituency.

What is funny in Oshiomhole and Obi going to see people whose homes were awash by flood ? It may sound funny but you need to go ask George Bush what happened in the wake of hurricane katrina and its aftermath.

Yes, lobbying exist everywhere when it comes to political campaigns !
Bros, what's satisfying in this one?
You think every Nigerian would be deceived by their publicity stunts? Hell no! when it is time for election, that's when you see the rogue politicians identifying with the 'lowly' in order to gain favor and garner much votes to remain in power (exception is Gov Rochas; he has been doing that before now). Most of our politicians do not even have visions and foresight; they just go there to embezzle.
What pains me most is when a LG chairman makes borehole in a community and calls all the media houses to applaud him; it's crazy and annoying. SMH for Nigerian politics.
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
bakila: Unna try sha. T A Orji pishure never surface?
the picture he snapped with Jesus? grin

where i fit find the picture again sef? lolz! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
even if they do otherwise people wld still complain
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Lailerh(f): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
What Kwankwaso did was not a desperate attempt to stay in power undecided This man is just amazing smiley Nigeria needs politicians like him

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by tochman(m): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
The worst of them all... grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
tochman: The worst of them all... grin
LWKMD!! grin grin
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by sufficientGrace: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
OtunbaJega: Jonathan
Truckpusher: Not as daft as that man you call father......he can't be a President. tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Godson201333(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
OtunbaJega: Jonathan

This one na strong thing ooo
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by cosmatika(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
RochASS deceiving himself

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by cosmatika(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bluetooth2: You can never satisfy an average black man. A supposed politician comes home to identify with the masses, you will complain he's looking for votes. If he doesn't come and operate from Abuja, then he's arrogant and will likely win by hiring thugs and stuff ballot boxes with fake voters' card. If he's indifferent, it means he doesn't care about his constituency.

What is funny in Oshiomhole and Obi going to see people whose homes were awash by flood ? It may sound funny but you need to go ask George Bush what happened in the wake of hurricane katrina and its aftermath.

Yes, lobbying exist everywhere when it comes to political campaigns !

feoul , na only during election der d identify with ppl abi.. bros I tire 4 u oh .... (don't mind my pidgin, na warri boi I b)
Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by RebelLeader15(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
LMAyedun: Iyiola Omisore

Iyiola Omisore was pictured eating roasted corn and riding commercial motorcycle few weeks to the Governorship election in Osun state.
that's the King of losers, The gluttonic double corn eater, guguru consumer, ex- international okada rider and the ex-convict turns senator of our time....

Laffing in Mandari chinese language

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by robosky02(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
nigerianvenom: rauf campaign rice.feeding people only during election period.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Iqbfc7gGOV4/U5sYbtIommI/AAAAAAAA6wg/mw7m-64ZZRw/s1600/BqBQnO5IQAAvkHl.jpg[/img]
politicians crying to attract vote from some gullible masses but never cried for the bombing of the north.
[img]http://illuminationzz.files./2013/04/buhari_wept-449x329_1_-443x323.jpg?w=570[/img]
who iz decieving who?
[img]http://illuminationzz.files./2013/04/buhari-cries.jpg?w=586[/img]

even the loyalist too dey cry abi?
check the man by the right

1 Like

Re: Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power by poik(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
I wonder why politics has to be about hypocrisy and deception all the time. Tomorrow they will claim no one voted them in, and so they are accountable to no one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay / Police Reveal The Cause Of Akure Explosion (Photo, Video) / Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.