Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

What Really Count In Marriage, Love Or D Right Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Count In Marriage, Love Or D Right Person (586 Views)

Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship / How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse / Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Count In Marriage, Love Or D Right Person by zamirikpo(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
u would agree with me that the one we love may not necessarily b d right person.
Re: What Really Count In Marriage, Love Or D Right Person by jideomowunmi(f): 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
I think most pple don't end up marrying whom dey love...I wonder why anyway..& it's always sad... cry
Re: What Really Count In Marriage, Love Or D Right Person by Tolexander: 12:48am On Aug 26, 2014
Loving the right person
Re: What Really Count In Marriage, Love Or D Right Person by orokabiti: 12:50am On Aug 26, 2014
It is a very sensitive matter actually nd believe me it is very common these days.I often wonder why it is like that though but your decision is nt a bad one.i wish i had done that when i met this very good girl,well educated,calm,respectful,intelligent but the love was not just there as i expected.i dated the girl and was always praying God should make me love her more(If that;s His will).I had this belief that it's very important to love ones wife and after about a year,i ended the relationship because the distance was not helping and she's not getting younger.i never wanted to keep hoping and make her feel dumped at the end of the day(we were not having sex though).It was difficult for me leaving her nd was feeling that could be a very big mistake.Some people say love grows,but one should at least have this level of love that can sustain the relationship during the hard times.If the love gets better,good and if not,u have something you can cope with.That's my 2cents sha,wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Going To Nigeria In Search Of A Wife? / Should I Be Worried? / Purposeful Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.